Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

No, you said I ignored all the “content” from the last 5 pages.
What alignment indicative posts / scum cases are you referring to?
You can’t just throw that out there and expect me not to react.
I have been fully engaged in this game thank you.

Do you think Toranaga and Dunnstral are the last two mafia goons?
If so, convince me to return back there.

Toranaga has convinced me 1) he is unlikely mafia and 2) he also convinced me I was a blind idiot for being on Dunnstral’s wagon all of today.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Dunnstral:

- defends scum
- opposes wagon on scum
- attacks town
- encourages wagon on town
- not motivated (or happy to be seen to not be motivated) about scum hunting
- no pro-active urgency demonstrated while being the lead wagon today
- weak ISO
- zero town cred won from D1 (Volxen bud was there for the taking)
- zero motivation to gain town cred for D2
- Lame OMGUS read
- minimal WIM

Tora opened up my eyes to town read him via WIFOM.

Scum-Dunstral would never survive to LYLO playing like this.

Proof of the pudding: he’s been in nearly everybody’s POE today, and likely some people will even want to kickstart his wagon before the deadline.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Toranaga »

keyser is town as fuck
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by Toranaga »

glad we're seeing the same things wrt dunn
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I do feel cleaner coming off his wagon. I was being lazy and short sighted.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1142, northsidegal wrote:
Spoiler: rude comment inside, i apologize in advance
~
~
i
f
y
o
u
s
t
i
l
l
t
h
i
n
k
i
'
m
s
c
u
m
y
o
u
a
r
e
b
a
d
a
t
m
a
f
i
a
o
r
y
o
u
a
r
e
s
c
u
m
!
~
~
i am about to start my catch-up, but this post deserves a special mention.

I don't give a crap HOW rude it is, you could be the dickiest person out there and it doesnt matter(your not, just an example, hence the could), because getting angry/being rude isn't really scummy/bad.

But when you start going "If you think im scum that means your either shit or scum"
that type if post is BS and if your town, i sincerely hope you never make a post like that again as town.
if your scum, go right ahead
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Flicker »

Votecount 2.17

northsidegal (2)
- Toranaga , Keyser Söze
Dunnstral (2)
- northsidegal , Ausuka
Ausuka (2)
- Eragon , Reundo
Keyser Söze (1)
- Nauci

Not voting: Dunnstral , Irrelephant11 , the worst

The deadline for Day 2 is 2:17 pm CT on Thursday, September 20, in (expired on 2018-09-20 15:17:24).

Mod notes
  • - The worst is V/LA until September 17th.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1131, Nauci wrote:
In post 1127, the worst wrote:
In post 1124, Nauci wrote:scum nervousness tics
why do you act so confident about seeing the difference between my scum nervous tics and general nervous tics lmao I have a very weird typing style
I mean I think I'm seeing the same psychological reactions but I'll comb through your town games and see if they're present there as well
i think we need a psychiatrist over here :3
In post 1138, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1043, Irrelephant11 wrote:In the green: Nauci is almost certainly town, as I think volxen was being survivalistic at the end there by trying to get sesq to unvote correctly and move wagons back to sesq
i'm not making any comment specifically on the context of this game, but moreso this as an idea in general

i think a good case study for why what you're saying here may not necessarily always hold true and should definitely be re-examined come later days (or today; nothing says you have to wait) is Mini Normal 1996, which i modded. early on day 1 pretty much the entire scumteam got caught - that is, at different points throughout the day all of them had major wagons start to form on them. they recognized this, and as a strategy decided to immediately all turn against eachother and hardbus. scum got lynched day one, but going down he made his partners look really good by contributing to their wagons. the scumteam didn't even know for which of them the lynch would actually go through on, but no matter who it was they would turn out looking good.

and so that's exactly what happened, scum got cleared from associations for a few days before i think some role shenanigans brought it back for town.

my main takeaway from that game was that a scumteam that's caught early on might turn on itself as a strategy, pushing one person down to raise the rest of them up. there was actually a time where i was considering making a "reminders / advice / 'words of wisdom' " section on my wiki and including that there, but i never got around to it.

anyways, that just reminded me of that thing that i had been thinking about for a while but never really had a chance to say.
a lot of words and stories that all end up meaning
"Don't make a confident association read on Nauci"
In post 1140, northsidegal wrote:"not pushing" things is not scum indicative because that's who i am as a person. it's been a while since i've pushed something very hard. the only times i really push scumreads hard is on secret alts where i care less about being wrong and as such am less meticulous. obviously a meticulous style when i'm as busy as i am recently ends up being more of a lazy style as i put off things more and more (i.e. metadiving people), but that's who i am.

"oh no, she's not """progressing the gamestate!""""
want to know who isn't doing that but is also actually scum? dunnstral.
well i guess you cant be wrong if you dont try, so there that :?
but you also cant be right.

IMO you have to try to play, then if your wrong, so what!? learn from it and do even better the next time.
if you play one game, and get 1 scum out of 3, next game get 2!
In post 1145, northsidegal wrote:is it a towntell to agree with someone else pointing out the potentially questionable reasoning for a townread on yourself?

not sure!
lol
In post 1147, Nauci wrote:
In post 1145, northsidegal wrote:is it a towntell to agree with someone else pointing out the potentially questionable reasoning for a townread on yourself?

not sure!
is this about me

I'm so lost
oops
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:47 am

Post by northsidegal »

-shrug-

it was more of a joke than anything serious. i don't really think that if people don't townread me they're bad or scum
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 1152, the worst wrote:BTW for disclosure:
my main back of mind concern with Nauci is that her read on me is sloppy and I haven't seen a strong tell from glancing thru her posts

I'm still v v null on a player I don't like being null on which means I still need to put in quality sorting time :cool:

if anyone wants to engage me pre emptively on Nauci I would be fine w that
im still very confused at the tell, but IMO Nauci is quite transparantly towny.
In post 1153, Dunnstral wrote:Can somebody remind me why we need me specifically to post more in this game? I don't think I caught that
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
this is a mafia game. People need to post to make reads/find scum/lynch scum/win.
You haven't been posting. The game needs posting. People want you to post.
now start posting comments, especially if your town.
In post 1157, Toranaga wrote:IDK

nsg posts literally anything and everyone townreads her

let's just get shit through then

dunn is annoying as well. "why do I have to post?" well good job mate, everyone wants you lynched and this is your contribution
ya-ha-ha-ha-no. i dont.

agree about dunn
In post 1158, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1153, Dunnstral wrote:Can somebody remind me why we need me specifically to post more in this game? I don't think I caught that
also, do you know why? cause this isn't your standard potato mafiascum game. a lot of people in this are actually good. if all you do is roll over, you get POE'd down and killed.

so gj getting lynched dunn, was a pleasure playing with you my mate
potato. a word i only thought could relate to the stupidity of some of the games from ToS forums, but follows me, unvariating, everywhere, ceaseless, creepy, stalking me throughout the boards, silently, quietly, scary...

DA POTATOE

In post 1159, Nauci wrote:
In post 1148, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1146, Nauci wrote:
In post 1142, northsidegal wrote:
~
~
i
f
y
o
u
s
t
i
l
l
t
h
i
n
k
i
'
m
s
c
u
m
y
o
u
a
r
e
b
a
d
a
t
m
a
f
i
a
o
r
y
o
u
a
r
e
s
c
u
m
!
~
~
:lol:

Thanks for saving me from making a wallpost for 2 hours :o
don't let me stop you :wink:
In post 1147, Nauci wrote:

not sure!
is this about me

I'm so lost
yeah. my was about why volxen's push on your slot as he was going down may not be a reason to associatevly townread you (which you agreed with). what did you think it was about?
I thought it was but get reeeeaaally paranoid-awkward when there's room for misinterpretation

like the same feeling as when I'm on a sidewalk with someone coming the other way and we both try to dodge each other but end up blocking each other and I have to guess which way they're going and oh no ive fallen down a pit of awkwardness and will now cringe myself out of existence ok bye
relatable. have a nice day.
In post 1160, Nauci wrote:He has almost no sense of smell and I have a nearly super human sense of smell

He's Indian and makes Indian food with like 5x the spices so I can taste his food with my eyeballs from upstairs sometimes

Fish though

Fish oil sticks to everything
a super-human sense of smell for a super-cat
spices. eyeballs. smells.
sounds fun.
In post 1163, Keyser Söze wrote:
Do you think you’ve solved this game? (In your last post you concluded I was scum - I think you’ll need to read a bit more).

If you don’t want to contribute anymore replace out.
the first part: honestly just stop. if your going to post that in nearly everypost, id rather you not post at all, "If you think im scum, you'll have to reread some more"
this is subtly shading dunn and subtly saying "I'm town"

the second part: I agree
In post 1166, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1128, Nauci wrote: [*]
@Keyser
Why did me scum reading you for the first 8 pages make you want to scum read/re-evaluate my slot? What would be the scum train of thought to do something like
My tone was semi serious: but tbh Sesq on D1 gives me enough reason to not lynch you today.

D2, your slot has been focused on killing townies. I just think you need to re-evaluate the playerlist.
OMFG. you may believe your reads are right.
you may think your God-like with all your reads and nothing is ever wrong.
You may believe your always perfect.
BUT YOUR NOT!!!!!
SO DONT FRIKIN ACT LIKE YOU ARE.

"D2 your slot has been focused on killing townies"
FROM WHOSE PERSPECTIVE????????????
just because Nauci pushes people that you THINK are town, DOES NOT MEAN that they are actually town.
so dont tell nauci to re-evaluate the playerlist when you could very well be wrong.

In post 1168, Nauci wrote:
@Keyser
Why did me scum reading you for the first 8 pages make you want to scum read/re-evaluate my slot? What would be the scum train of thought to do something like
My tone was semi serious: but tbh Sesq on D1 gives me enough reason to not lynch you today.

D2, your slot has been focused on killing townies. I just think you need to re-evaluate the playerlist.
Okay first of all, it's really bizarre for you to say "D2, your slot." While talking to me. That's some weird 3rd person round about stuff.

Second, my slot has spent more time declaring and protecting town reads thus far while I continue to work on my scum cases when I have time. So that's either confirmation bias refusing to see what I'm spending my time on, or a misrepresentation.
basically this ^, but i feel much more strongly about it
In post 1171, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1170, Nauci wrote:
@Keyser

It's disappointing how little you've engaged with all of the content from the last 5+ pages (while asking others to contribute more).
I’ve read and made conclusions.

Dunnstral and Toranaga are no longer in my PoE today.

I want to sort NSG and TW now. If I exit D2 with strong reads on either slot I will count that as a success.
the only success leaving D2 is either having 2 confirmed(FYPOV) scum going into D3 or lynching scum D2.
dont settle for just making a read on someone else.

In post 1174, Nauci wrote:
In post 1172, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1170, Nauci wrote:all the content from the last 5+ pages
Highlight which alignment indicative observations / scum cases you think I have ignored and I will offer you my take/read on it.
Otherwise, I believe I am up to date.
I want you to explain which things you reacted to and caused the updates in your reads.
^

also when(read:if) you respond to things i said, please dont quote the whole wall
also i had to unspoiler the "rude thing" to make BBcode work, sorry
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1175, Keyser Söze wrote:No, you said I ignored all the “content” from the last 5 pages.
What alignment indicative posts / scum cases are you referring to?
You can’t just throw that out there and expect me not to react.
I have been fully engaged in this game thank you.

Do you think Toranaga and Dunnstral are the last two mafia goons?
If so, convince me to return back there.

Toranaga has convinced me 1) he is unlikely mafia and 2) he also convinced me I was a blind idiot for being on Dunnstral’s wagon all of today.
Tor never flips goon(i stg if you pocketed me again Tor :evil: :evil: :evil: )
dunnstral could very well scum, and im almost confident, even though that towny unvote thingy he did.
also Nauci never said you ignored "all the content" from the last 5 pages.
they said "I dont like
how little
He's reacted to the content of the last 5 pages"
so dont try to twist their words to make it seem like you are doing as much as everyone else and that they are wolfy reaching.
In post 1176, Keyser Söze wrote:Dunnstral:

- defends scum
- opposes wagon on scum
- attacks town
- encourages wagon on town
- not motivated (or happy to be seen to not be motivated) about scum hunting
- no pro-active urgency demonstrated while being the lead wagon today
- weak ISO
- zero town cred won from D1 (Volxen bud was there for the taking)
- zero motivation to gain town cred for D2
- Lame OMGUS read
- minimal WIM

Tora opened up my eyes to town read him via WIFOM.

Scum-Dunstral would never survive to LYLO playing like this.

Proof of the pudding: he’s been in nearly everybody’s POE today, and likely some people will even want to kickstart his wagon before the deadline.
most of the stuff you put down should be scummy, but then you said Tora makes you think dunn is town by WIFOM.
and whats the point of the proof pudding?
In post 1177, Toranaga wrote:keyser is town as fuck
please explain this.
Im in shock you read it that strongly.
How?
In post 1178, Toranaga wrote:glad we're seeing the same things wrt dunn
yee

In post 1179, Keyser Söze wrote:I do feel cleaner coming off his wagon. I was being lazy and short sighted.
ahh, the self-deprecation, always the distancing from yourself being scum, because scum isnt likely to point out where they did bad
In post 1183, northsidegal wrote:-shrug-

it was more of a joke than anything serious. i don't really think that if people don't townread me they're bad or scum
ok, good.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Eragon - why is your vote not on me?
You have just listed many (bad) reasons why you strongly think I am scum.

Btw, I never said I was "god like" - I'm a below-average mafiascum player with still lots to learn. However, my reads have been on point so far this game. If Dunnstral and tora flip town, I'll feel even better about my developing game :giggle:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 am

Post by the worst »

only the real keyser sözzle would call himself sub par. nice try verbal

Let's lynch this cheeky fuck
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1186, Keyser Söze wrote:@Eragon - why is your vote not on me?
You have just listed many (bad) reasons why you strongly think I am scum.

Btw, I never said I was "god like" - I'm a below-average mafiascum player with still lots to learn. However, my reads have been on point so far this game. If Dunnstral and tora flip town, I'll feel even better about my developing game :giggle:
because your not my strongest SR, because most of the reasons are more like, post thoughts and tonal reads? along with a bit of playstyle maybe? so im not sure how stongly I SR you rn, also becuase i havent voted since making those posts o.0
and also partly because i just forgot about the vote :dead:

then if you think that, dont tell people to re-evaluate the playerlist because they have a few SR's in your TR's, or vice versa.
people can be wrong, including you.

I want to pull up part of a document from this site

You have a better chance of dying IRL than winning the lottery.

Do not fool yourself into thinking you can call the scumteam, especially before anyone has flipped scum. Don't bother with trying to draw connections between players until one of them is dead. It's tempting! but futile.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:54 am

Post by the worst »

I'm immortal pls recalc my lottery chances accoridntky
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1188, Eragon wrote:because most of the reasons are more like, post thoughts and tonal reads? along with a bit of playstyle maybe?
I suggest you don't get too emotional over these type of things.

In this game, capital locks and bold letters should only be employed when sharing gripping/convincing/important alignment indicative evidence against a player.

As I requested earlier... what important scum alignment posts / scum cases did I fail to engage / comment on / react to?
(It sounds like you agreed with Nauci).
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:04 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1190, Keyser Söze wrote:In this game, capital locks and bold letters should only be employed when sharing gripping/convincing/important alignment indicative evidence against a player.
I HEARTILY CONCUR!!!!!!!!
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1185, Eragon wrote:ahh, the self-deprecation, always the distancing from yourself being scum, because scum isnt likely to point out where they did bad
FTR: "self-deprecation" doesn't just come from scum.
It is very common for
honest
townies
on mafiascum to be critical of their own game :good:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

The worst, who do you want lynched?

I don’t know what you’re currently doing.

Active lurking looking at the last few contributions.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:26 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1193, Keyser Söze wrote:The worst, who do you want lynched?
scum
Keyser Söze wrote:I don’t know what you’re currently doing.
responding to you
Keyser Söze wrote:Active lurking looking at the last few contributions.
ok

any plans for the weekend KeySö?
--
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1192, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1185, Eragon wrote:ahh, the self-deprecation, always the distancing from yourself being scum, because scum isnt likely to point out where they did bad
It is very common for
honest
townies
lol no it's not

if people were critical of their own games town winrate would skyrocket here
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Toranaga »

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1194, the worst wrote:any plans for the weekend KeySö?
Mate's birthday tonight, lads night in tomorrow.
You?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1195, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1192, Keyser Söze wrote:
It is very common for
honest
townies
lol no it's not

if people were critical of their own games town winrate would skyrocket here
:lol:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades