Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

Btw Krazy forgot to post that I'm innocent child in here and in my role pm.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 20, Nosferatu wrote:ill literally be townier than garmr

just try to cut yr teeth on that one
VOTE: Nosferatu
Lynch all liars Innocent child is the towniest role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Going Vla for holiday I expect scum lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 83, Malakittens wrote:
Your name reminds me of my ex.
Also this is a lazy as fuck vote and reason.

In post 73, Lapsa wrote:let's just get rid of that bad apple

VOTE: Completly Trustworthy

choo choo policy lunch time!
Read the above response to Popo. The same applies to you.
You have exs named popopopo and lapsa?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Might as well kill some time before I leave for the airport.

Don't think CT's post 36 is scummy, it's just a ct thing to do at the start (he did it in his newbie game as town). From a quick read of his newbie game that he finished, he seems as awkward there as he does here so far Especially when you compare the awkwardness.
In post 14, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Also, xRECKONERx, why did you vote for Zito with no stated reason? Was it random or not?
From a rvs vote.
In post 30, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Hello everyone, this looks like it will be a very good flavor game. I always prefer those over regular games.
VOTE: Nosferatu
Also, Umlaut, why do you always vote for Davesaz as you said in ?
I will give ct a null town read. Because it's similar to that game so far.

Good gut impressions from IO. Through I think she I don't think her points on ct hold up. Still broke rvs.

Lapsa is hard to read. Don't mind lynching this slot due to convenience for me.

Nothing really scummy that I would consider lynching through and shifting my vote off my rvs.

P:edit
Lol
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Be home tonight
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh god I don't really want to read gammaxlapsa but I guess i have to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 294, Malakittens wrote:Oh hell no. I’m not going to be on this wagon with
both popo and lapsa.
I might be okay with one, but not both.

UNVOTE: Nofs
Just scanning through the thread this post rubs me up the wrong way.

So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a better read on him/to make him post more content. Then when two others (pop/lapsa) sheep her, she suddenly doesn't care about nos anymore and drops the vote then starts attacking the people who sheeped her. This isn't townie thing to do.

This shows

1-That her reasoning to vote nosf wasn't very strong anyway. (she never claimed it to be through)
2-She really doesn't care that much about figuring out nos's alignment. Because Popo and lapsa votes would of added pressure to the slot.
3-Neither slot has any bearing on her read on nos at all. They don't post much content to think if one is scum they are lynching town over bussing.
4-She never intended to start a wagon on nos at all.

Potential Motives

1-Could be concerned about her image with two low content poster sheeping her on a vote that was low content.
2-Wanted to appear like she pushing by voting nos. Quite obvious she didn't care about the nos read.
3-Felt like it was dangerous to stay on Nos so wanted off and to feel safe.

VOTE: MalaKittens
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 727, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 724, Garmr wrote:
In post 294, Malakittens wrote:Oh hell no. I’m not going to be on this wagon with
both popo and lapsa.

So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a better read on him/to make him post more content. Then when two others (pop/lapsa) sheep her, she suddenly doesn't care about nos anymore and drops the vote then starts attacking the people who sheeped her. This isn't townie thing to do.

This shows

1-That her reasoning to vote nosf wasn't very strong anyway. (she never claimed it to be through)
2-She really doesn't care that much about figuring out nos's alignment. Because Popo and lapsa votes would of added pressure to the slot.
3-Neither slot has any bearing on her read on nos at all. They don't post much content to think if one is scum they are lynching town over bussing.

Potential Motives

1-Could be concerned about her image with two low content poster sheeping her on a vote that was low content.
2-Wanted to appear like she pushing by voting nos. Quite obvious she didn't care about the nos read.

are you serious
In post 728, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 724, Garmr wrote:So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a better read on him/to make him post more content. Then when two others (pop/lapsa) sheep her, she suddenly doesn't care about nos anymore and drops the vote then starts attacking the people who sheeped her. This isn't townie thing to do.
she voted me cause i started a wagon on her for literally no reason at all

and then two scumreads jumped on the wagon

WHY would town stay on. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.
Can you even read? Guess not at all otherwise you wouldn't of posted that.

If you actually read malakittens posts which you probably haven't
In post 271, Malakittens wrote:lapsa is more annoying than a scum/town read to me right now.
In post 301, Malakittens wrote:
In post 297, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 294, Malakittens wrote:Oh hell no. I’m not going to be on this wagon with both popo and lapsa. I might be okay with one, but not both.

do you scumread them or something?
Nope, but they have been doing this all game so far.
I don’t really have a read on them because the lack of content from both slots. I just refuse to be on a wagon with them until they either start playing correctly or gtfo
HERE'S A LESSON HOW YOU READ NOS
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 729, Garmr wrote:HERE'S A LESSON HOW TO READ NOS
Fixed

Also not sure if I made my reasons clear enough or nos just can't read my posts as well?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

both popo and lapsa.

This shows

Potential Motives

Just because there are people out there who literally have no ability to put two and two together
like Nos
I will go in to detail I didn't think I would have to go into.

Basically I'm saying if she wanted to form a read on nos she would of keeped her vote on him to pressure, engaged with him after that point despite taking her vote off him, the normal stuff to do when you want information out of a slot. This makes me think she has the information already on nos's alignment so she's not concerned about getting the information.

Since the slot was in no danger of getting lynched, even if she scum read those two (which she didn't) so there was nothing to lose. Also the line of thought "a scum read is voting someone I'm voting, better unvote." Is trash for two reasons. One they may be bussing then all your doing helping their cause, two you may be wrong on the scum read. It better to judge the reactions and then unvote so you get some information. So will only people that don't think will follow nos's line of surface level thought. But the fact she never really followed up on nos or show indication of looking into nos; While over explaining why she wouldn't be on the same wagon as lapsa and popo, (while being unvoted) despite claiming to be unsure makes me think it's the scum motivation rather than a town with bad logic.

Finally I think she is concerned with her looks because she didn't want to be on the same wagon as lapsa/popo. If people start looking into the wagon (it gets big enough) Her's was the only vote with substance to start picking at. (mine was rvs,lapsa and popo were blank votes.) Which is bad if you are scum. If you are town you shouldn't really care about that and be only concerned with lynching scum/getting information. Also this is speculation but if one of lapsa/popo is scum that would give extra reason to do this.

Her timing and the way she handled he jump off awkward which makes it look artificial to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

So in short I think it's pretty obvious what happened here is she voted Nos slot to get a
better read on him/to make him post more content.
I KNOW NOS

It doesn't matter if malakittens initial reason started because of a bland vote on her. The fact is the reason she gave was to get more information and make you post more content (aka the reason why you voted her). I then elaborate on why her actions afterwards contradict the intention she was trying to portray to us.

WHICH IS WHAT I FUCKING SAID YOU JUST SPAMMED THE THREAD WITH USELESS POSTS TO TRY AND CORRECT ME WITH PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT THING I SAID. EVEN WHAT YOU SAID HAS NO RELEVANCE TO MY ACTUAL CASE AS IT DOESN'T DEBUNK ANY OF MY POINTS EVEN IF I WAS WRONG (WHICH I'M NOT SINCE I SAID THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU ARE SAYING).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

Just finished a game with scum gamma. Gamma's emotional outburst this game feels different than the one he did as scum that game.

Gamma posts are more in your face (in a gamma way) compared to that game as well.

Also I know it's early but gamma hasn't jumped on every major wagon either which he did as scum in that game.

I'm putting gamma as town lean because of his tone and behaviour.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Krazy
Did you make everyone that was in mini normal 2023 town this game. because I like Akarin so far and I can see their logic and I have the same gut feel from that game on popopopo

Anyway a quick read list not ordered.

Town lean
Akarin
IO
Gamma

Null town-
Popopo
CT

Scum lean-
Mala

I do have some other scum reads and not just mala but I want to keep them to myself for now and see how they react.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 746, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 740, Garmr wrote:Just finished a game with scum gamma. Gamma's emotional outburst this game feels different than the one he did as scum that game.

Gamma posts are more in your face (in a gamma way) compared to that game as well.

Also I know it's early but gamma hasn't jumped on every major wagon either which he did as scum in that game.

I'm putting gamma as town lean because of his tone and behaviour.
Oh hey did that finish? Good.
That game is why I scumread pox7. In that game he was a BEAST, he’s been the polar opposite here, and I can’t see any town reason for that to be that way.
Tbh he looks similar to me. The game we came from had a clash of strong personalities. Much easier to form reads in that game compared to this. Like James Brafin was pretty much obvious scum. I can see things that synch up like his stubbornness and carefree attitude he displayed in this game in little tiny bits. The amount of effort his putting is less through so that's why his on my lower end of the town read list. Also I don't think pox7 will go beast mode every game, I can be pretty hard hitting one game and miss the next.

So basically the biggest difference is his conviction in his reads and that is null in itself. Through that could be towny or scummy after more information is revealed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 750, Saudade wrote:Be careful where you thread Garmr
Will do.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 754, Saudade wrote:Or at least tell me what's your take on him
after I sleep.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 814, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 738, Garmr wrote:I KNOW NOS
do what you want

dont involve me in your puny squabbles

im scumhunting on a higher plane
I was one of the first to catch you last game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

@saudade

I looked at your case on CT I have to disagree.

1-CT ask those questions every game.
2-CT does have stances as early as his post (41)

You haven't really given me a case to believe otherwise but
In post 774, davesaz wrote:I think CT is changing stances under pressure. Thoughts on that?
This is the only post that actually made me raise a eyebrow at ct because it plausible. Not enough enough to knock him from my town reads through, as town can also change reads under pressure when other factors are applied.

His similar play style and akwardness to his newbie game give me a gut feel the slot is town.

You should vote mala kittens since I think I have one of the best cases in the game at this moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

M
a
l
a
k
i
t
t
e
n
t
h
e
s
c
u
m
c
a
t

Let's get started on the scummiest player in this game Mala.
Mala post are reactive and she hasn't shown any signs of actually figuring out the game. She has not built a case on anyone and the only post she gave a scum read to is this one.
In post 84, Malakittens wrote:Oh.

VOTE: Umulat

This is a good place to start. Your intro post reminds me how you started our last micro.
It also seems convenient that it follows gamma's vote on Umulat.

has her throw suspicion on gamma when she is compared to gamma by IO. Mala also accuses gamma of sheeping her reasons. It is entirely possible that gamma had those reasons before mala as he was first one to vote on gut umalet. What pings me here is she didn't switch her vote to gamma at this point even after build up on gamma.

Also after reading the early parts of the game again.
In post 893, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 892, BuJaber wrote:List your top 3 lynchees in order please with reasons if the reasons are not in your ISO
popopo (I don't like the way he's leading my lynch, feels like he knows it's a mislynch)
GR (pretty much me sheeping
James
but w/e)
French (weak reading that is based off me vaguely remembering agreeing with your stuff on him but not being sure)
in case you couldn't tell I want popopo most
It's not above gamma to sheep a scum buddy for shit reasons. So if Mala flips scum I will do a complete 180 and slam down on gamma.

In post 733, Garmr wrote:
both popo and lapsa.

This shows

Potential Motives

Just because there are people out there who literally have no ability to put two and two together
like Nos
I will go in to detail I didn't think I would have to go into.

Basically I'm saying if she wanted to form a read on nos she would of keeped her vote on him to pressure, engaged with him after that point despite taking her vote off him, the normal stuff to do when you want information out of a slot. This makes me think she has the information already on nos's alignment so she's not concerned about getting the information.

Since the slot was in no danger of getting lynched, even if she scum read those two (which she didn't) so there was nothing to lose. Also the line of thought "a scum read is voting someone I'm voting, better unvote." Is trash for two reasons. One they may be bussing then all your doing helping their cause, two you may be wrong on the scum read. It better to judge the reactions and then unvote so you get some information. So will only people that don't think will follow nos's line of surface level thought. But the fact she never really followed up on nos or show indication of looking into nos; While over explaining why she wouldn't be on the same wagon as lapsa and popo, (while being unvoted) despite claiming to be unsure makes me think it's the scum motivation rather than a town with bad logic.

Finally I think she is concerned with her looks because she didn't want to be on the same wagon as lapsa/popo. If people start looking into the wagon (it gets big enough) Her's was the only vote with substance to start picking at. (mine was rvs,lapsa and popo were blank votes.) Which is bad if you are scum. If you are town you shouldn't really care about that and be only concerned with lynching scum/getting information. Also this is speculation but if one of lapsa/popo is scum that would give extra reason to do this.

Her timing and the way she handled he jump off awkward which makes it look artificial to me.
Also these reasons are still valid.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

@nosf
Can I ask why you felt the need to to try and counter my mala case earlier?

I can understand 728 being a misunderstanding town could make about mala's reads and you using bad logic which isn't really scummy. But you continued on trying to attack my case with stuff that wasn't relevant with out admitting that you were wrong earlier. It seems like you don't want me to start a wagon on mala despite with no actual grievance with the actual points of my case. You also continue to take jabs at me which feels like you just smear the case with a image instead of address it.

Why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 835, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Scioness

In post 824, Garmr wrote:

You should vote mala kittens since I think I have one of the best cases in the game at this moment.

i think your case is like moon logicy af but the way you went about it to me sort of reads town
Not the first time someone said I think in a unconventional manner, it works through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 853, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 847, Akarin wrote:Hey Nos, do Garmr and you not get along like this usually?
i mean we don't have a history of being either friendly nor not friendly

i dont feel strongly about mala and garmr clearly does and i dont have the mental willpower to continue talking about it with him when im just gonna get bombarded with huge letters and
dumbass points
Nah this is just a excuse since you didn't actually address my actual points in the first place. Which means you are either unable to comprehend them and get on my level or you tried to strawman me multiple times.

@akarin I don't dislike nos personally.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't think I will get the lynch I want to day :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hmmm I find it odd that nosf is followed purrcet onto to the same wagon pretty much straight away.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 871, Malakittens wrote:@garmr you do realize that I voted umulat before gamma,right?

Oh right he only fos not placed a vote down. Damn I just pulled a NOS sorry.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 879, Malakittens wrote:Rip to ur case.
Not at all since you gamma vote was just a side not. Maybe you should read it?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

I dread the day sausade rolls scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 894, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 893, Garmr wrote:I dread the day sausade rolls scum.
He’s already done so in two newbies iirc
Oh that's right I even read 1 of those games. I don't feel like his scum this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Garmr »

tictac(2)
~ Scioness Sajj, Completly Trustworthy
Scioness Sajj(4)
~ tictac,purrcet, Nosferatu,davesaz
davesaz(2)
~
Akarin, popopopopopopo

Completly Trustworthy(1)
Saudade,
popopopopopopo(1)
~ Gamma Emerald
Malakittens(1)
~ Garmr
Lapsa(2)
~ Io,hugo

Not Voting :Lapsa,Malakittens
VOTE: Davsaz

I like the people currently voting dave, His votes Lapsa,Popo,CT,Performer feel like his picking on what could be perceived as weak(low content,newbie and poupler wagon) to see what takes off. The only post I like is his 774 but honestly that could come from scum as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

davesaz(4)
~ Akarin(27), popopopopopopo(21), Garmr(31),Io(84)

In post 742, Garmr wrote:@Krazy
Did you make everyone that was in mini normal 2023 town this game. because I like Akarin so far and I can see their logic and I have the same gut feel from that game on popopopo

Anyway a quick read list not ordered.

Town lean
Akarin
IO

Gamma

Null town-
Popopo

CT

Scum lean-
Mala

I do have some other scum reads and not just mala but I want to keep them to myself for now and see how they react.
This wagon gets better and better :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 915, Performer wrote:Garm – thoughts on nos – since you say you’re familiar with him? Also, you caught him due to 1 of your reasons of him coasting in that game. How come you didn't vote my prior slot for coasting, despite nos saying scion was coasting?
Different circumstances. I didn't catch him with coasting alone.
In post 952, Garmr wrote:
In post 948, Performer wrote:Nos why did you sr garmr? Garm , I think nos is town - my read on him hasn't changed since I last posted about him.

The posts on pg 38 are alarming. Hmm.
Everything in my post and a couple more things might as well dot point them

1.scum reads seem to follow general consensus.

2.Spent most of day 1 costing

3.A lot of his posts are just filler, Look at it adds nothing to the game and makes him look like his doing something.

4.Post like seem to lack drive he doesn't captalise on it. In fact if you read through his iso. He doesn't really push anything to get information out of it.

5. Put himself in a position where he could lynch invis if he wanted to but waited to see how people would react. Was online for role reveal didn't put his thoughts down on invisible wagon. Put in a fluffy statement anyone could of made. Nos also made it clear that invis was a scum read early so I would think he would at least have a reaction to invi being lynched.

Question to you name a time when he actually furthered the game state or got information out of a push we otherwise wouldn't of got.
It's more like a puzzle, point 1 and point 5 were like the corner puzzle pieces to work from. That's why I get better as days go on more peices.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Garmr »

@performer

Vote davesav if you wanna live.

@Everyone else vote Dave
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 950, Lapsa wrote:
In post 947, Garmr wrote:@performer

Vote davesav if you wanna live.
@garmr how do you plan killing performer in case he refuses?
Fate will
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: dave

Taking bets Dave hits town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1035, tictac wrote: What do ya think of Garm casually agreeing to it, but not using it for anything?
In post 824, Garmr wrote:This is the only post that actually made me raise a eyebrow at ct because it plausible. Not enough enough to knock him from my town reads through, as town can also change reads under pressure when other factors are applied.

His similar play style and akwardness to his newbie game give me a gut feel the slot is town.
Cause seems like insane amount of sync with yer thought-process or took ya 4 yer word unquestioningly.
And then he voted ya a little later which seems super-weird if either of the above is correct.
So you literally have me dicussing where i agreed and disagreed which resulted in me ultimately disagreeing with the outcome(Him being scum) as being in perfect sync or taking it unquestionably. I think you skimmed my post or are reaching for a way to shade.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1040, tictac wrote:
In post 1037, Garmr wrote:So you literally have me dicussing where i agreed and disagreed which resulted in me ultimately disagreeing with the outcome(Him being scum) as being in perfect sync or taking it unquestionably. I think you skimmed my post or are reaching for a way to shade.
I was talking about the existence of 'CT conforms under pressure' phenomena. Not whether or not it's AI.
Maybe ya can illustrate the phenomena better than dave can since ya supposedly can see it?
Or dave can answer my question since he's the resident expert on dave-like thought processes.

@Gamma do feel free to point out things ya see.
What's this talk about conforming? Wasn't it changing under pressure?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1043, tictac wrote:
In post 1042, Garmr wrote:What's this talk about conforming? Wasn't it changing under pressure?
sure. changing stances to be exact.
took the appeasement angle tho so that's where my head was at.
Well I'm going tbh I thought he was referring to the effects pressure can have on a read. I think that's clear with My answer.

The appeasement angle is bs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1046, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, what is your opinion on Performer? You said he should vote Dave if he wants to live in , does that mean you think he's town?
Nope pref is null. I was trying to get traction for Dave wagon. Also if Dave got lynched still I wouldn't care actually because he scum reads me and people who scum read me can get lynched. But I rather nail someone who's scum and see what happens to Dave tommorow than stop him fucking up and possibily hitting a power role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1049, Purrcocet wrote:Lol wow dave
you wouldn't shoot this kitty would you

Also gamma is worrying me

i keep waffling on your because of recent posts

but like now can we please get back on the gd performer wagon please and ty
VOTE: purrcocet

Seems to concerned over over if Dave will shot her. Also pandering to him ever since the vig claim
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1048, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 969, davesaz wrote:Pool, subject to change

Completly Trustworthy
Hugo Stiglitz
popopopopopopo
Garmr
Purrcocet
Performer
one maybe two out of 5 is not bad
Here and phone posting
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1047, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 954, Nosferatu wrote:@purr
VOTE: dave
i think by not purrsuing performer it is a mistake also dave is on the side of people i semi townread
Here
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1066, Performer wrote:
In post 953, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:It's more like a puzzle, point 1 and point 5 were like the corner puzzle pieces to work from. That's why I get better as days go on more peices.
I actually maintain point 5 was you catching me for a completely bs reason that was not based in fact.
In post 955, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 953, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:It's more like a puzzle, point 1 and point 5 were like the corner puzzle pieces to work from. That's why I get better as days go on more peices.
I actually maintain point 5 was you catching me for a completely bs reason that was not based in fact.
i totally was coasting tho
@nos what's the point of your continued back and forth with garm about how he caught you in a done game?? Starting to look like scum theater. Not sure if from you or garm or both. If both of you are town then it's tvt but at this point of my catchup, I think it's unlikely.

I noticed you voted me and unvoted me shortly after, just like in that game. :shifty:
------------
@garm so what's your read on nos then? I don't recall seeing a reply about that.
In post 1071, Performer wrote:On VC 1.15, dave had these wagoners below. Dave, I hope you're into wagon analysis like I am - which is why I did what I did in the beginning of my replace, to analyze the 4 wagoners on me at that time. Tictac, purrocet, nos, you. Currently I have the 1st two as sr.

davesaz(6 -- L2) ~ Akarin(27), popopopopopopo(28), Garmr(35), Io(88), Nosferatu(108), Hugo Stiglitz(19)

Personally it looks like a town-led wagon, though not sure of popo and garm from what I recall of my readlist.
In post 1078, Performer wrote:Starting to get suspicious of Io too....since I don't see her ISO mentioning a read on garmr. She does well mentioning her scumreads & has progressed with her sr list, but I don't see anything about a read on garmr.

I don't think CT is town . What sort of throws me off he has tic as an sr, tic has him as a tr.
--------------
On top of my previous readlist, my reads right now are these below.

Tr at the moment:
nos, dave, GE, hugo, saud, mala, akarin, Io

Other:
ct (had me, tic, dave as scum; tunneled by saud for a long time), lapsa (voted a claimed town pr on d1), popo (him & dave have been against each other for awhile as I posted in my 924 about that too), purr, tic, garm (wanted to lynch dave & I & mala).

I would vote ct since I'm all caught up now after returning from my anniversary celebration on Saturday, but lapsa voting a town pr stands out way too much. What's extremely curious and extremely worrisome is that it wasn't even discussed .
You have absolutely no consistency (must be scum with nos,then nos is town and I must be scum with IO). Also your using my name to smear other people (even through i'm town).

VOTE: Performer
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm happy with Mala, Performer for a day 1 lynch.

I been thinking about Purrcocet and came up with a reason why we shouldn't lynch her to today I don't want to touch upon today. So I want to save her for day 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Garmr »

I love being in this position. Both people on my lynch list being up on the block and my vote feeling like it has more impact.

VOTE: Mala
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1098, tictac wrote:

That is beside the point however.
The statement Garm agreed with in was '
CT is changing stances under pressure
' and is
unrelated to appeasement

It is my
easily disprovable hypothesis
that this statement cannot be shown to be true, because it's not a thing that actually happened.

Now, townies can brainfart, but two townies are not going to brainfart in the same way without an underlying cause, which is why I asked about yer opinion on
pls keep in mind that I'm asking
specifically
about whether or not ya think it's plausible that town-Garm arrived at the same view on 'CT is changing stances in response to pressure' as you did.
I think you are trying to move the goal post here.

1st- It was me having the exact thought and believing Dave unquestionably

2nd-then It seeing the same thing and disagreeing with him about conforming.

3rd-Then once you figured about the misunderstanding it still scummy and appeasing.

Don't you think if I was going the appeasement angle I would agree with him whole hardly and would of just pretended to of understood what he said? Also wouldn't I gave davesaz a town read because of that post if I was trying to appease? This makes me think you have a bias/agenda. Your questions to me were set up for me to answer in a certain way when I look in retrospect. I feel like you didn't get the answer you wanted so your moving the goal post till you can actually find something to use as a case instead of getting a Actual verdict of my alignment. Also you now seem to be testing the waters of seeing if you can get a wagon on me with out declaring if you want a wagon or not. Honestly with all this poking I think it would be more productive for a town tic tac to just lay a vote on me. I can think of a scum reason to pussy foot but I'm having trouble thinking of a town reason

So I'm going to ask straight out, why are you testing waters and asking entrapment question instead of asking straight out where I agree with davesaz in your first post?

In post 1045, tictac wrote:
In post 1044, Garmr wrote:Well I'm going tbh I thought he was referring to the effects pressure can have on a read. I think that's clear with My answer.

The appeasement angle is bs.
"Pressure can have an effect on a read" is a statement about the universe, not a reason to raise an eyebrow at CT specifically.

The salient question is:
"did CT change his stances in response to pressure, such that this fact could have been independently noticed or verified by you?"
If yes, then fine.
If no, then ya likely took the statement on faith because ya knew it came from a townie.

now when dave originally made his statement I went back and tried to find statements changing under pressure, and could not find any, which is why I kept wanting to see daves thing.

Could be that you and dave are just much better readers than I am, but that is not something
I
am taking on faith.
I do not think this is the case. I do not consider myself a bad reader at all.
Yeah it is a universal statement which is why I one reason it doesn't really effect my reads on him much. It only made me look through his Iso.

If you know what post I thought was made under pressure it was 369 his evolved read list. When ever I make a post like that (with everyone included even the nulls) it's either under pressure to fake contributing(as scum),under pressure to get myself in the game trying to dive into the game(as town) or under pressure trying to sort the game out in my head. Which is what made me raise my eyebrow trying to figure out the motive was
if the evolved read list flowed artificial or genuinely evolved.
Will be honest through even if I had the intention of figuring that out I only half read that post because of all the nulls and judged it as rushed,nonalignment indicative and uninteresting.

Also you seemed to ignore this.
In post 907, Garmr wrote:The only post I like is his 774
but honestly that could come from scum as well.
Doesn't really seem like appeasement to me.

Finally we have your actual case. It's basically that I'm trying to appease davesaz. If I was trying to pocket davesaz like your accusations are wouldn't my other actions indicate that as well. Do you have such a little opinion of davesaz to think he can be pocketed by one line if not then why do you think I would?
Could be that you and dave are just much better readers than I am, but that is not something I am taking on faith.
I do not think this is the case. I do not consider myself a bad reader at all.
I don't know about reading but interpreting something different has been a problem since the begging of human history look at how many sects of the Abrahamic religions we have. Will say you have a narrow thought process. By the looks it you should higher a translator :cool:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeah I could fix it a bit through.
I will say you have seem narrow thought process. By the looks of it you should hire a translator :cool:
Was trying to do that thing you see on face book where they spell shit wrong (also order it wrong as well) but you can still understand the sentence to match with interpretation theme, but it didn't come out that way on a second read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1103, Garmr wrote:Yeah I could fix it a bit through.
I will say you have seem to narrow thought process. By the looks of it you should hire a translator :cool:
Was trying to do that thing you see on face book where they spell shit wrong (also order it wrong as well) but you can still understand the sentence to match with interpretation theme, but it didn't come out that way on a second read.
omg shoot me now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1104, Garmr wrote:
In post 1103, Garmr wrote:Yeah I could fix it a bit through.
I will say you have seem to have a narrow thought process. By the looks of it you should hire a translator :cool:
omg shoot me now.
Derp I regret structuring it wrong now it fucks with my mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Garmr »

That's it I'm not fixing it anymore I give up. There's a reason I'm called garmr and not grammar.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1108, Io wrote:I guess you could say you’re a garmr niza.
This made me chuckle.
In post 1109, Purrcocet wrote:ur really doing mala over perf :/
can we not and say we did
In post 1095, Garmr wrote:I'm happy with Mala, Performer for a day 1 lynch.

I been thinking about Purrcocet and came up with a reason why we shouldn't lynch her to today I don't want to touch upon today. So I want to save her for day 2.
all the evidence points to u having something against felines >:(
Dogs>Cats
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In Norse mythology, Garmr or Garm is a wolf or dog associated with both Hel and Ragnarök, and described as a blood-stained guardian of Hel's gate
I thought my name would give it away.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Garmr »

Adding Io to lynch list she is a cat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1116, Io wrote:I’ll call a trace for now as we share a common enemy.
But the kitty revolution will come and all wolves will perish.
Change your pic to a dog (or dog girl I don't judge) and you can join me as my pseudo mason.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Garmr »

^^^
Io
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Garmr »

My moron seems to of froze=(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Modom internet
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Garmr »

If it makes you feel better performer you survived to the end as confirmed mason while scum shot me last game. Through we kinda lost.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1139, tictac wrote:
In post 1101, Garmr wrote:If you know what post I thought was made under pressure it was 369 his evolved read list.
is a post by gamma. What is the actual one?

I'll respond to ya properly tomorrow, but will say that the thing is all about pow and not at all about appeasement.

I do not yet know if I want a wagon on ya, which is why I haven't voted. I still think perf is a good lynch tho id prefer ya to mala at this point.

Ya just keep butting in to my conversation w dave, and wanting to entrap yourself :P

Sorry easy mistake or maybe I like subconsciously like the number 69 either way it's 396.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1125, Io wrote:
In post 1118, Garmr wrote:
In post 1116, Io wrote:I’ll call a trace for now as we share a common enemy.
But the kitty revolution will come and all wolves will perish.
Change your pic to a dog (or dog girl I don't judge) and you can join me as my pseudo mason.
Despite there being like 2 pictures of the inferior beastkin I have good cropping skills.
Also incredibly stubborn and now have 30+ images of wolf girls on my phone just because I refused to believe there was no image suitable out there.
In post 1123, Purrcocet wrote:NOOO THAT PICTURE LMFAO

IO dont you dare.
I won purrcocet

Io dog is god backwards
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Garmr »

The dogs are thou holiest faction on mafia scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1152, Purrcocet wrote:in ancient egypt the murder of a cat was punishable by death
In the Renaissance they were seen as familiars of witches. They were burned alive and thrown off buildings during festivals.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1154, Malakittens wrote:Let’s derail on what animal species is better and has zero fucking barring on the game.

Idk why I got really annoyed all of the sudden from this thread.
It's because you are a cat aka familiar of a witch thus for this games purpose mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm happy with both tbh i'll hammer if performer is l-1
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1192, Malakittens wrote:Oh right because gamma hopped off. Possible scum if Perf flips; then go to maybe Garmr
When you're salty I scum read you :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Mala will probs flip scum anyway because I don't want to believe that came from town. If not then she still deserved to get lynched because she did nothing all day. No love loss here (in game I mean she's nice outside of it.).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1259, Saudade wrote:
In post 1257, Garmr wrote:Mala will probs flip scum anyway because I don't want to believe that came from town. If not then she still deserved to get lynched because she did nothing all day. No love loss here (in game I mean she's nice outside of it.).
this is the most typical reply ever
Yep typical but accurate to the situation none the less.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1264, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, I unfortunately think its more likely Mala is going to flip town than not at this point because of . Townies like to post their reads and opinions when they are lynched to try and help the town. Scum have less reason to do that as their fake reads will probably be ignored.
I wouldn't call that a comprehensive reads list looks like a generic thing she came up with in 2 minutes. Also scum might want to spread wifom even if they are ignored by some players.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1272, Malakittens wrote:Gar: I was pretty damn active before I got busy. I was scum hunting but sorry if I don’t want to play when we have two people who are doign next to nothing and when I make a comment at them people think I’m scummy af. Also another two players legit put a bullshit case against me and I shot it down but still nothing
Shot down where? All I see is nosf poking you with no reasoning attached for a reaction,my case you avoided and IO case which you didn't really address all that well. In the mid stages of the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Purrcocet
The reason I held off voting you yesterday despite you appearing scummy was because your survival instinct kicking in could be something else. I thought there may be a off chance you are a town power role. So I wanted to see if you had results day 2 or not.

@hugo scum could of had a strong man or there is no protection role for town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

I thought popopo was town, Lapsa on the other hand....

Anyway my lynch pool for now in no order

(tictac,lapsa,davesaz)

People I have my eye on (purr or anyone who gets a cat avi jokes)

@Gamma emerald
We just came from a game where popo played like this. The biggest difference was you were scum that game and your probably town this game. Different perspectives. The fact you suspected him plays into my town read of you actually.

Anyone else that's not in my town list or in scum list is null and I don't mind if they get lynched. Nosf on the other hand joins my town list just because his scum game felt way different.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1338, Io wrote:I'm actually very suspicious that you just slipped not knowing that Dave was killed last night.
Like, it's so odd that I don't feel like anyone would actually not realize someone was killed last night.
Like it's Mafia trying to fake a town slip that they didn't know who the Mafia killed.
I am going to be honest I don't know why I wrote davesaz in there. It was originally going to be another post but I pretty much deleted most it and reworked it again with some of the old stuff still in there. I do that quite a lot when there is pedits and I have had something similar to this happen once before. Last game I voted someone else by mistake.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76913

In post 55, Garmr wrote:
In post 53, popopopopopopo wrote:@garmr im still confused as to why you voted golden robster instead of unrealseal.
Oh I thought I voted unrealseal.

VOTE: unrealseal

I originally was going to direct the message at @golden robster and ask what he thought of unreal seal. But decided to direct it at everyone instead.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1338, Io wrote:I'm actually very suspicious that you just slipped not knowing that Dave was killed last night.
Like, it's so odd that I don't feel like anyone would actually not realize someone was killed last night.
Like it's Mafia trying to fake a town slip that they didn't know who the Mafia killed.
Also if I didn't know he was dead I wouldn't of replied to hugo talking about him being vigged.
In post 1309, Garmr wrote:@Purrcocet
The reason I held off voting you yesterday despite you appearing scummy was because your survival instinct kicking in could be something else. I thought there may be a off chance you are a town power role. So I wanted to see if you had results day 2 or not.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to point out that performer is using daves read list as a reason to scum read people with out actually discussing why he agree's with the reads. Because for all he knows davesaz could of been wrong on everyone of his reads and just played trash this game. This seems like a way he can bypass actually laying down a case and go straight for a vote while trying to sound town.

VOTE: Performer
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1349, Performer wrote:Going to look through ISOs again.

Garm said he's ok with lynching anyone except nos. I was the counterwagon yesterday, garm was alright with mala, dave, me as sr.

And that inclusion of dave in d2, stands out . Not buying that it's a mistake from town.

So Unless there is some other news that pops up, I'm keeping the vote as is and working with Dave's sr list. I had garm sr then moved him to null in d1 I think.
Look he can't even get his story straight.
Anyone else that's not in my town list or in scum list is null
and I don't mind if they get lynched. Nosf on the other hand joins my town list just because his scum game felt way different.
I literally said null reads can get lynched. In my mind a nulls aren't as important as town reads and there loss isn't a biggee. I also said nosf joins my town list not everyone but nosf is lynachble.

Finally notice he has to hold onto this pathetic reason
Not buying that it's a mistake from town.
It because he scrambling for a reason to scum read me his not actually putting effort into the game. He never stated what was good about davesaz list either he dodged it completely. Why because his scum and his trash at it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Garmr »

if I seem a bit aggressive I'm annoyed at something else and venting here sorry.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1357, Performer wrote:
In post 1356, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Performer, why did you move your vote off Tictac? You said he was your number one suspect if Malakittens flipped town. Then you voted Garmr for the weak reasons that Dave scumread him and he tried to fake a townslip. I think Garmr's mistake is not AI since he answered a question about why Dave died prior to making that post, I don't think he would have done that if he was planning on making a fake townslip. Also, Dave townread Tictac in and you evidently disagree with the conclusion he reached there, so why are you assuming he is right about Garmr and not Tictac?
Why I moved off tic - to include a green flip (dave) in order of priority lynching, looks very specific to me and not something I think town garm does. So, I don't see this as a town mistake. As for why dave died, I thought it's because there's no protection in this setup. Garm went on to even speculate maybe there's a strongman - I've seen scum do things like this, speculate specific alternates and suddenly end of game, they end of having a strongman...I didn't even think of this other possibility but he brings it up so specifically.

Your last question sounds very...loaded for asking about dave and garm and tic.
I am trying to work with a green flip . I obviously disagreed with his read on tic on d1.
I'm working based off what I can gather about garm and what he came in with on d2 doesn't look like his town self.

I also am liking tic's meticulous, concise, and interesting d2 entrance (thanks for no wall!), something I didn't expect at all. Need to reread it a few times.
----------
also I just realized I made a mistake, garm did say GE & nos were his tr. :facepalm:
He keeps acting like he knows me well. I only ever remember having one game with him and I think he mentioned another game I can't remember. The fact you hold onto something that none alignment indicative and don't provide anything other than that as a case is really telling.
Your last question sounds very...loaded for asking about dave and garm and tic.
He accuses the question of being loaded but his answer is just pretty words. It doesn't actually address why his sheeping Dave list is town.
I also am liking tic's meticulous, concise, and interesting d2 entrance (thanks for no wall!)
This is a attempt at a deflection a quick shift to get away from answering the question. A sudden change of read because it's convenient for him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Garmr »

Was going to make a joke about dogs(garmr) chewing bones)performer) But it ended up sounding sexual.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1372, Saudade wrote:i mean CT keeps doing the same things over and over again, even at the beginning of the day his first impulse was to ask someone else what they think rather than share what they thought first

i mean CT keeps doing the same things over and over again, even at the beginning of the day his first impulse was to ask someone else what they think rather than share what they thought first
That may have something to do with your play style. You don't really give any reason for anyone to listen to you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

Saudade
If you are irritated about people ignoring you actually post a case. It helps you and it helps everyone else read you thanks. A low content play style helps you live longer but you lose any and all ability to convince people.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

Not much has happened since my last couple of post to change the game state and my reads. Performer just seems to get scummier and scummier.

P:edit Then don't whine and tbh if you changed your play it makes it easier for me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1401, Saudade wrote:aye boy im voting mafia while you mislynched a townie yesterday
Actually nosf didn't vote mala and had her in his town reads. Unless you were aiming that at me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1423, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1420, Lapsa wrote:HI NOSFORATU! I HAS NEWS FOR YOU!!1111

YOU DIDN'T VOTE MALA AND HAD HER IN YOUR TOWN READS122

CONGRATULATIONS
told yall not to lynch a slot for like a week

yall lynched the slot for garmrs dumb logic

"u cant comprehend my points so ur not responding" faceass lmao
Wasn't dumb logic just I was wrong. Mala should of played better.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1425, Nosferatu wrote:yeah alright

cause it makes sense for scum to leave a wagon
because their supposed scumreads jump
on

totally my dude
Seems like your memory is still wrong because she never scum read them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1431, Nosferatu wrote:im amazed u can stick to reasoning where the conclusion has been proven to be objectively false
But it's fact nosf not my reasoning the conclusion was wrong but what I said was fact. Anyway it's going to get us no where.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1436, Akarin wrote:Don't make me get the rolling pin
No mama no, don't beat me again. I don't want to go to hospital again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Sausade

What do you think of tictac?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1444, Saudade wrote:I liked it as a kid
I mean the player lol. null,town,scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1450, Io wrote:
In post 1449, Saudade wrote:My hands are itching to hammer
What are your thoughts on the wagon?
I don’t like half the people voting for him.
can you list out the names you don't like?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh that's a hammer.

@IO
I may be wrong but I thought someone else scum read you (since all the other names were scum read.) but I couldn't find it because your name is hard to search for and i'm to lazy to read every single page :(.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1469, Io wrote:
In post 1467, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1455, Io wrote: That joke was purrfect.

I’m sorry...
your purr pun privileges have been revoked, wolf girl

Can I have it back purrty please?
Don't worry you get a pupper warface

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Krazy isn't online so we got some time to post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1407, Akarin wrote:Despite the weirdness around the wagon yesterday, Gamma's townpinging me like crazy today.
I don't know if that's her investigative result.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1515, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I wonder why the mod didn't make it clear who the vigilante killed and who died from the mafia this time. Regardless, I think Akarin was probably the vig shot, Io was more widely townread and Akarin seemed lynchable enough that I doubt scum would have killed them unless they knew she was a PR. Therefore, if it turns out Io was actually vigged, that probably means the scum have an investigative role of some kind.
In post 1282, Krazy wrote:
May 7, 1846. Things nearly got out of control. Too many people had heard what the cook, Malakittens, had said. It was mutinous, they said. Not against the captain, but against the entire crew! I thought it rubbish, but the words had been spoken, and the crew got riled up. Their bile was boiling. We looked over his things and there was no evidence of any wrongdoing, but the crew demanded an immediate court martial. The first mate insisted we had to string her up. A morbid affair. Have things gotten so bad so soon?

May 8, 1846. It was a damned cold night, and not improved by the shouting and screaming and shouting that broke my reveries. I put on my jerkin and rushed out as soon as I heard the sound of the shot. Found the source soon enough. It was the quartermaster, mate popopopopopopo. It must have been one of our marines, a man who served with me since all the way back in the Battle of New Orleans. It was a clean shot, he no doubt died instantly. A clean death, although gruesome nonetheless.

But that wasn’t all. No, by the grace of god, that wasn’t all. We found a marine dead as well! A strange coincidence on this most terrible night. But this was no easy murder. No… the poor marine, we found him not only stabbed, but dare I say it? It looked like they truly were trying to cut away at him. What savagery has infested our poor crew? What more can be said? I must go forward and bring these poor men back to rationality. Otherwise I too will end up like that poor marine, my dear friend davesaz.

It is now Day 2!

popopopopopopo and davesaz died!

Vanilla TownieWelcome, popopopopopopo, to Large Normal 2031!
You are a
Vanilla Townie
!

You possess no special abilities other than your voice and your vote. Use them well!

Win:
You win when all threats to the
town
are eliminated, and at least one town player is still alive!

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77228

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name.

Odd-Night VigilanteWelcome, davesaz, to Large Normal 2031!
You are a
Town Odd-Night Vigilante
!

On odd nights you may nightkill a player.

Win:
town

Confirm:
In post 1499, Krazy wrote:
May 9, 1846. The crew has lost all its mirth over the recent spat of deaths, and today they took it out on one of the most jolly and playful of fellows--the Performer, we all called him. They thought any man who could keep his spirits up in such gloom must be well fed & therefore a cannibal, someone who had not been living off our rotten tins. Despite my orders, they strung him up and cut open his gut... it was empty. This was concerning to me... the happiest man in the whole crew was the one who wasn't eating at all? Perhaps the tins really are spoiled, are infecting our brains somehow. This cannot last.

May 10, 1846. I have lost control and it is time to abandon ship. There is only one chance now. We must strike out for King William's Isle, through the wind and the snow. We must leave the comforts of the ship behind and try to make for land. Not one more day stuck on this ice. Not one more day.

During the night, two of my bravest men died. First, there was Akarin--a quiet, kindly soul. But I had tasked her with checking on the armory each night and noting the guns. Then, there was Io. Although I made no note of it here, but I had tasked Io with locking one person in the brig each night to see if that would stop the killing. Now, two of my bravest sailors are both dead. The crew is tearing itself apart. We must make for land. We must give up this ship once and for all. Come on, sailors! Pack up! We're heading out!

It is now Day 3!

Akarin and Io died!

Town JailkeeperWelcome, Io, to Large Normal 2031!
You are a
Town Jailkeeper
!

Each night, you may jailkeep a player in the game by sending a PM to the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock that player, and protect that player from any number of nightkills.

Win:
town

Confirm:

Town Informed GunsmithWelcome, Akarin, to Large Normal 2031!
You are a
Town Informed Gunsmith
!

Each night you may target a player and discover whether they have a gun. You will receive 'gun', 'no gun', or 'no result'.

You are informed
that the Mafia do not have any players with a doctor role.

Win:
town

Confirm:
What I'm thinking is we are dealing with a serial killer,multiball or lapsa is the other vig. Judging by how the kills are ordered. It means the faction/person that shot Popo shot Io.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1520, Krazy wrote:
In post 3, Krazy wrote:Please do not engage in moderator speculation based on my flavor text.
The order of kills is in reverse from the order of the list in post 1, it in no way indicates kill type or faction of the kill.
Oh that's kinda annoying.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1522, Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
In post 1514, Garmr wrote:
In post 1407, Akarin wrote:Despite the weirdness around the wagon yesterday, Gamma's townpinging me like crazy today.
I don't know if that's her investigative result.
How does knowing if someone has a gun make them clear or not? I understand if she found a vigilante. Do the mafia get to send someone for factional kill, meaning all of them have guns?
All mafia/scum have guns unless they are mafia doctor. She was informed that mafia have no doctor so anyone with out a gun will be clear.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Garmr »

Going to be a bit honest here around the end of yesterday I was bit worried IO was deep wolf after this post.
In post 1450, Io wrote:
In post 1449, Saudade wrote:My hands are itching to hammer
What are your thoughts on the wagon?
I don’t like half the people voting for him
Since she was a bit vague and didn't really anwser when I asked who were the people she was worried about.

Probably irrelevant now.

Going to look into a few things that caught my attention and make a decision on how to proceed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm in the middle of vote analysis right now. Still on day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Garmr »

Going to colour myself as town Because it's my perspective.
In post 102, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.4

Nosferatu(3)
~
Garmr
(6), Completly Trustworthy, tictac(5)

Completly Trustworthy(3)
~
Io(11), popopopopopopo(6)
, Lapsa(13)
tictac(2)
~
davesaz
(8), GammaEmerald(9)
Umlaut(1)
~
Malakittens
(7)
[
b]Garmr(1)[/b]
~ Nosferatu(12)
GammaEmerald(1)
~ Purrcocet(6)
davesaz(1)
~ Umlaut(1)

Not Voting (3): ManWithNoName(0),
Akarin
(0),
Killthestory
(0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-19 07:00:00)

MOD REMINDERSManWithNoName has never posted. Please verify player interest.
Akarin has never posted. Please verify player interest.
Killthestory has never posted. Please verify player interest.

Garmr is still V/LA

NOTEKTS and MWNN have yet to pick up their role PMs. I have a replacement already lined up so they have 24 hours from this post before they are immediately replaced.
Note here during my v/la my vote stayed on my rvs
In post 151, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.5

Nosferatu(3)
~
Garmr
(6), (14), (6)

Malakittens
(3)
~ (26), (15),
Io
(23)
Umlaut(1)
~ (7)
tictac(1)
~ (18)
Lapsa(1)
~ (11)
GammaEmerald(1)
~ (8)
[
b]davesaz(1)[
/b] ~ (2)
Completly Trustworthy(1)
~
popopopopopopo
(6)

Not Voting (3): ManWithNoName(0),
Akarin
(0),
Killthestory
(0)

MOD REMINDERSManWithNoName has never posted. Please verify player interest.
Akarin has never posted. Please verify player interest.
Killthestory has never posted. Please verify player interest.

Garmr still V/LA

NOTEKTS and MWNN have 7 hours from this post to pick up their role PM before being replaced.
The votes seem fluid here only nosf vote is same static. But given this literally just a page or two after I am enjoying sydney with my gf at this time I don't think it has much bearing.

In post 320, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.8

Nosferatu(4)
~
Garmr
(6), (11), (20)
, popopopopopopo
(9)

Malakittens
(2)
~ (42),
Io
(32)
Lapsa(2)
~
davesaz(32)
, (27)
Completly Trustworthy(2)
~ (3), (39)
tictac(1)
~
Scioness Sajj
(11)
Saudade(1)
~ (24)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (19)

Not Voting (2):
Akarin(4), malakittens(21)

MOD REMINDERSGarmr still V/LA

Note
Saudade's vote here is not accurate, I will be fixing shortly and double checking the rest of the count. I think I figured out why there were so many issues with the last VC, this should have fewer issues but don't take this as official until this note is removed.
Double checked this VC, should be good to go.
I'm still on vl/a at this point and mala was in the middle of tictac and lapsa. If nosf is scum (less likely scenario) then I think lapsa would buss here to push the wagon so it desolves. Since early wagons like this tend to die espically a weak one like nos's. If nos is town(most likely) I think tic tac and lapsa slots are most suspect. I Also can rule out CT AND lapsa being scum together. Since scum have daychat (stated in opening) They would probably coordinate the push. Also ct vote on lapsa this point

So main points from this ct and lapsa not scum togther, atleast one scum on nosf no matter the alignment of nosf.

In post 491, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Gamma Emerald(6)
~ (30), (16), (25), (5), (73),
popopopopopopo]
(11)

popopopopopopo(2)
~
davesaz[(41)
, (53)
tictac(1)
~ (14)
Nosferatu(1)
~ ]
Garmr[/post](6)

Malakittens(1)
~ ]
Io[/post](
59)
Lapsa(1)
~ (38)
davesaz
(1)
~
Akarin[/post](10)

Completly Trustworthy(1)
~ (58)

Not Voting (1): (34)

MOD REMINDERSGarmr has received a V/LA Prod -- Players must still post every 96 hours even through V/LA.

FLAVORIn Greek mythology, Erebus was often conceived as a primordial deity, representing the personification of darkness; for instance, Hesiod's Theogony identifies him as one of the first five beings in existence, born of Chaos. -- wikipedia
There is def one scum on the gamma wagon. Which makes me think gamma is town.

In post 910, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.14

Performer(4)
~ (31), (42), (104),
davesaz[/post](77)
[/color]
davesaz(3)
~
(27), (21), (31)

tictac(2)
~
Performer[/post]
(43), (54)
Lapsa(2)
~
Io[/post]
(83), (17)
popopopopopopo
(1)
~ (135)
Completly Trustworthy(1)
~ (108)

Not Voting (2): (69),
Malakittens[/post]
(44)

FLAVORErebus and Terror were sturdily built and were outfitted with recent inventions. These included steam engines from the London and Greenwich Railway that enabled the ships to make 4 knots (7.4 km/h) on their own power, a unique combined steam-based heating and distillation system for the comfort of the crew and to provide large quantities of fresh water for the engine's boilers, a mechanism that enabled the iron rudder and propeller to be drawn into iron wells to protect them from damage, ships' libraries of more than 1,000 books, and three years' worth of conventionally preserved or tinned preserved food supplies. Unfortunately, the latter was supplied from a cut-rate provisioner who was awarded the contract only a few months before the ships were to sail. -- wiki
Jumped to this point because I think it's important. I know that dave saz is a all town wagon at this point.

One scum is guaranteed on performer at this point. Since the two main wagons are town I doubt both are pushed solely by town.
In post 970, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.15

[
i]
davesaz(
6 -- L2)[/b] ~
Akarin[/post](27), (28), (35), (88)

(108), (19)[/i]

Performer(3)
~ (32), (44),
davesaz[/post](81)

tictac(2)
~ Performer[/post](50), (57)
popopopopopopo(
1)[/b] ~ (140)
[
b]Malakittens
(1)[/b] ~ (79)
Completly Trustworthy(1)
~ (112)

Not Voting (1): (45)

FLAVORThe HMS Erebus had a full compliment of 67 men.
Ok 1 scum on davesaz wagon at this point not any more than that. I doubt all are town. I feel like the performer wagon still has one scum at least. The last scum I don't know where it could be on performer or elsewhere.
In post 1280, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.20

Malakittens(8)
~ (73)
, (121), (70),
Performer
[/post]
(88), (25), (170), (95),
popopopopopopo[/post](33)[/i] -- HAMMER

Performer(6)
~ (40), (57), (109), (67), (124), (42)
Completly Trustworthy(1)
~ (136)

Not Voting (0):

MOD REMINDERS1. Double checking vote count by hand before locking the thread.

2. Hammer is confirmed.
End of day 1 The flips and myself make me think mala wasn't a scum driven wagon. The ens through I think scum would jump on scum are pretty organised since they have day talk.

Will do day 2 analysis in a minute But wanted to post this first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1496, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 2.4

Performer(7)
~ (23), (8), (16), (16), (25), (3), (33)
-- HAMMER
Lapsa(1)
~ (10)
Hugo Stiglitz(1)
~ (17)
Garmr(1)
~ (22) [/color]
Completly Trustworthy(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (1): Akarin(8)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-04 22:20:48)

MOD REMINDERSI'm pretty sure this was a real hammer but I will do a quick double check anyway.

FLAVORIn June 1981, Owen Beattie, a professor of anthropology at the University of Alberta, began the 1845–48 Franklin Expedition Forensic Anthropology Project (FEFAP) when he and his team of researchers and field assistants traveled from Edmonton to King William Island, traversing the island's western coast as Franklin's men did 132 years before. After returning to Edmonton, he noticed skeletal patterns suggesting cannibalism.
Pretty easy scum were def on performer wagon
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Garmr »

Didn't get to get to do my big reveal lol but if you look at the votes and the opening of today you can see that tic tac and lapsa have been voting together since day 1. Also lapsa throws shade on people comparing them to tic tac. Tic tac seems nochalant about lapsa. You would think if lapsa is throwing out all this shade on tic tac and lumping people in with tic tac his votes wouldn't be so in sync.

I don't mind hammering tic tac.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

Good game Was suspicious of purr I just ignored sausade :(.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm just happy I was never in a position to get lynched. I call that a personal win as town even through I lost.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

The way vote counts were set up were convient for quick search but a head ache for vote count analysis.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1601, Nosferatu wrote:i know yall dont care

but i woke up

saw that i had lost this game

said "oh jeez that sucks," and then went to class

only for my prof to tell me to drop his class lmfao

so like today is cancelled
Why did he tell you to drop it?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Garmr »

People literally ignored me asking if purr was a town power role or not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Also I think the problem with the all town wagons day 1,2,3 are they pretty much drawing people into the lynches.

Malakittens didn't really offer town any sort of reason to keep her if she was town. This might be due to inrl commitments and not a playstyle thing. Honestly dave could of easily been lynched day 1 if he didn't claim vig.

Performer day 1 isn't that bad there were some eye raising moments but could of came back in retrospect his day 2 was preventable with simple logic and playing to a town condition. Not only did he try to push daves reads with out reasoning, he tried to push a simple mistake that had no bearing on my alignment as a scum trait and ignored all my posts and points on him.

Day 3 tictac
Was pretty much his hands off nature around me and lapsa scummy sheeping. Tbh not really his fault that much lapsa dirtied up his slot in my eyes.

Also I would of jailed davesaz if I was jailkeeper. 1. to save him because his probs town 2.I didn't trust him to shoot scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1611, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1603, Nosferatu wrote:cause im a poorly adjusted self-destructive moron thats why
oh i didnt know that u were me ;x
Garmr wrote:

People literally ignored me asking if purr was a town power role or not.
Admit it you did not press the issue because of ur guilt from slaying innocent malakittens

Justice was served
No I wanted all the kitty avis in this game dead. Lesson learned people with Cat Avis must be lynched. The final solution to the kitten avi problem all hail the dog god and the superior canine race.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1614, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Would you say I did well at being scum Garmr? I felt like I was really bad at looking like town throughout the game with so many people being suspicious of me.
I think you did well. I thought you were being awkward because you were new but I was wrong :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1624, tictac wrote:
In post 1608, Garmr wrote:People literally ignored me asking if purr was a town power role or not.
well yea, cause outing potential PRs is antitown. generally speaking..

Not if you are scum reading them and you want to sort them by having scum kill them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1628, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1613, Garmr wrote: No I wanted all the kitty avis in this game dead. Lesson learned people with Cat Avis must be lynched. The final solution to the kitten avi problem all hail the dog god and the superior canine race.
u missed the part where we murdered you all

next time i will not spare ur life

and next time io maybe could should join the WINNING team
Doggys are town kitties are mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1634, Akarin wrote:
In post 1614, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Would you say I did well at being scum Garmr? I felt like I was really bad at looking like town throughout the game with so many people being suspicious of me.
I thought you did well, I was getting suspicious of you too, but you were further down the list as just a not-townread. My Night 1 investigation debate was between Saudade and Gamma (I was ruling out anyone I thought Dave might vig), my Night 2 was between Purr and Saudade.

I was sure Performer and then Hugo would be the vig targets...
I thought it was obvious you were town not sure how others couldn't see it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1633, Akarin wrote:
In post 1592, Garmr wrote:The way vote counts were set up were convient for quick search but a head ache for vote count analysis.
If you look back on the game with the way you're doing VCA, do you get more accurate results than you'd expect at random here?
Not sure tbh. I was juggling around a alternative scum team that consisted of ,hugo,purr through with ct and nos being interchangeable as the last members. But ditched it because lapsa and tic tacs syncronization and lapsa muddying the slot if we had a extra day I might of jumped on the alternative scum team theory.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #114) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Garmr »

I also feel it's been to long since I been a power role or scum. I need some extra power other than vanilla townie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Garmr »

I just want a gun can the mafia gods give this doggo a gun.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1651, Performer wrote:
In post 1650, Garmr wrote:I just want a gun can the mafia gods give this doggo a gun.
if you end up as a pgo or bomb though, that'll be a sick twist of fate LOL
Would be fun Because I wouldn't tell anyone I was pgo. I would try to play a solid game like I did this one as well. Honestly the only people to scum read me ended up dead. I was obvious to town to the survivors. Also scum reading me automatically makes you disposable as town to me :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1653, Saudade wrote:No one else was seemed interested in dancing with me apart from him so good work
You do realise I will have to dispose of you in future games right?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Garmr »

challenge accepted.

Also read tic tacs thread. It's intreasting how focused he was on me. My solid defence was the power of the truth.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1659, Performer wrote:garm you played really differently here....dave and I both sr you at multiple times...... oh well.
My game style can shift radically depending on who i'm playing with or the events that happen I adjust; Experiment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1661, Krazy wrote:I probably would have scumread Garmr for thinking my avi was a doggo
I thought it was Boris from bendy and the ink machine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Was just having fun
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1670, Performer wrote:for a moment in d1, I thought garm & io were linked prs
but on d2 when he posted dave in his death list, I was thinking garm was scummy. His follow-up was also scummy

by the time I got to trying to work with GE & tic on switching to the hugo wagon a few days later , nos, the scum team , GE, and tic piled on
definitely an interesting game
Honestly that was a honest mistake the fact you pushed that is what got you lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

ive never seen more open open wolfing in my life

garmr is a nk because hes more likely to lyncxh scum than anyone else
lapsa is too
but lapsa is so mislynchable

io townreads like 2 of us
I like this post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1685, tictac wrote:kinda curious if was comprehensible to garm or anyone else.
i felt like i was leaving out loads of context in effort to compress and relying on reader having a good memory.
tying to be a less wall-heavy player lately.
I can get where you were coming from but it was totally wrong.

In post 1355, tictac wrote:VOTE: Hugo
-didn't get voted at all day 1 which is weird 4 a nullslot.
-all the SK spec

about perf: is kinda hilariousness I don't really expect from scum. gonna give him a bit of space 4 now.

@garm here's the thing I promised on :
1- all the straw about me supposedly thinking ya appeased dave and demanding consistency w that pow is weird, but eh.
could
be a misunderstand.
2- why didn't I ask ya first? Because I was confused about what ya agreed w dave on, and didn't know I was confused. That's how confusion works.
3- in fact I see now that ya explicitely
didn't
agree w which I thought ya did. --> This thing didn't have the edge I thought it did.
4- kiinda granting 'readslists are made by pressure by default', nut makes me itch.
5- still weird that town!you goes digging for info he considers non-AI..
6- "flowed artificial or genuinely evolved" <-- precise thing I tried to figure out about ya. not all this extra stuff ya crammed in.
7- do like the observation about my thought being narrow. It's true and very intentional from me. caring about everything is caring about nothing.
8- I took the time to make this short. Ya welcome.

i.e. ya lean scum, but not a high read.
Thoughts on ?
1-Not really a point as you acknowledged it could be a misunderstanding. If you sat down and thought about it i didn't even notice "daves appeasement angle" point in fact I didn't even know about it's existence. So me responding that way to was obviously me confused.

2-I could tell you had a ulterior motive from tone, your diary shows you have a ulterior to see how I would react as well. you playing it off as confusion wasn't the best thing to do. As I thought it was scum trying to cover up instead of town flopping. You using the confused thing when you are slamming on me while I am confused is a bad look. You shouldn't of done.

3-You threw self doubt on your case if you show doubt then people won't take you as serious.

4-But it's true and it's not scummy.

5- That path of thought is wrong. it goes see daves post->look into what he might be posting about->make a judgement. Not looking for none alignment indicative stuff in general.

6-Not really helping your case at the time.Gives the image of not having confidence.

7-bad logic as if you are to narrow it back fires.

8-It did nothing to push the case. It shows no conclusion about my motivations or why they are even scummy. It won't hit hard.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”