Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Performer »

Hi all, checking in - will take some time to do a skim of pages as we already are a whopping 36 pgs in.
Hello tictac, it's been awhile since I've seen you from the game I hosted where you were vt and there were 3 Town Masons.
Hello again Lapsa, dave, Garm, nos, gamma. If I forgot to mention someone, I'm sorry.
--------
I did a skim of those who I'm familiar with. Notes I have so far based on ISO skims and checking what happened after krazy posted I replaced scioness:
-nos voted me soon after krazy's replacement post update. His posting seems to have a different tone than the game where he was scum with BBT & teacher.
-can't tell why dave voted me in 864 - he seems to be posting much more here than when he was town in the large normal hosted by ircher?
------------------
Also, can folks summarize what's happened so far for me? That would help out in catching up. I won't be able to catch up until tomorrow at earliest.
------
@Gamma that was a fun game . Being Vengeful Town is always fun, and I'm a firm believer every single lynch contributes to whether or not a faction wins. In that case , I did as much as I could before the d1 lynch and we ended up winning. Fun times.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Performer »

Based off speed skim and ISO reviews:

Uml/saud – looks town. Saying he needed to replace out due to little time sounds like it comes from town

Nos – tone here and voting scion for “coasting,” seems town. Game I played against him when he was scum, the posting there and here - sounds different

Garm – thoughts on nos – since you say you’re familiar with him? Also, you caught him due to 1 of your reasons of him coasting in that game. How come you didn't vote my prior slot for coasting, despite nos saying scion was coasting?

dave - I could see myself doing a lot of what he does like the reads list he posted as a reminder to himself. I like that he asks people to post thought processes because that helps sort scum and town. His voting of multiple people could be a testing of wagons from scum, or it could just be simply wanting a lynch to end the day and also be seen as sorting people. But the timing of his vote on me looks suspect and he said there were no serious wagons? I don't buy it.

CT – tunneled by saud. His 396 reads list had me as scum, which I am not. I do like his 875 though as he tries to get others to post a stance on his push against tic. Otherwise scum can just say w/e they want on a later phase about tictac, without having posted a read on him in an earlier phase. Also CT – are you new to FM? Your posting like your question post on early d1, makes me think you’re relatively new.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Performer »

Mala – tr on this, due to posts like 296 & 300 - as I think that way too. 440 looks too comfortable for her to be scum . Voting nos, then unvoting him when popo & lap sheeped her…that’s still very unusual though

Hugo – tr. Doesn't strike me as someone coming in here with scum knowledge or an agenda

Akarin – tr due to her big post regarding dave and it looks like she’s sorting folks

tictac - on first impression, not liking his slot. Something feels different in his play compared to the play in my hosted game

tictac what's your read on CT, who put up a case on you?
------------
That's all I got so far. Everyone else I have had trouble sorting , will probably add the rest later on.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Performer »

Will have to sort the rest as I review ISOs again.

@tictac & purr - why are you guys voting me?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Performer »

GE - I think is town as well in his reactions to lapsa in 453, 465. I like his 541 analysis of scion & 746 analysis of popo. 856 & 858 sound town as well. Part of my read is also based on the scum game he played in a large normal where I died on d1.

popo - unable to get a good enough tr on this slot

lapsa - difficult player to play with. In a past game, he downright went off his own direction and we lost despite me being a town neighbor. Don't have a good enough tr on him either
------------
CT: nos was accused of coasting by garm last game. He voted scion for coasting in this game. I don't think he'd do that as scum here and his ISO gives off a town tone. I think she wasn't coasting but she just has weird playstyle like the large normal gamma and I played in, with her. Umlaut replacing out is 1 of the signs, and saud's ISO hasn't given me that scum tone . Replacing out by itself is of course null, but I read that in the situation.
---------
dave why is CT's content appeasing? It's sort of like Thor665's playstyle in terms of long posts and a lot of questioning. Starting to get the feeling that popo & dave aren't same alignment, as they've been against each other.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Performer »

Purr - not getting a good tr from this slot either
--------------
Io - tr. Posts 474 & 477 show her trying to sort the scion slot. Her posts look town in her ISO, but I'm curious where Garm is in the below readslist:
In post 650, Io wrote:I’d prefer Mala, Ct, Lapsa
Also wouldn’t be opposed to a Hugo, popo, Dave, or Scion lynch as I don’t have any hard reads on them.
Absolutely not lynching Gamma, Tictac, akarin, saudade, nosfu, or purr though.

That being said I’ll go vote for Lapsa until I’m convinced lynching out of Mala, CT, Lapsa is a better option.

VOTE: Lapsa
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Performer »

@purr that's the only reason?

Awaiting a few more replies to questions but one more I have right now - Lapsa were you talking about scion in your 855?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 929, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 927, Performer wrote:@purr that's the only reason?
she was scum, might i add
and sort of like cozily coasting so if its paragraphs u want i am not ur cat
That's unfortunate because I am a cat person. :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 953, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:It's more like a puzzle, point 1 and point 5 were like the corner puzzle pieces to work from. That's why I get better as days go on more peices.
I actually maintain point 5 was you catching me for a completely bs reason that was not based in fact.
In post 955, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 953, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:It's more like a puzzle, point 1 and point 5 were like the corner puzzle pieces to work from. That's why I get better as days go on more peices.
I actually maintain point 5 was you catching me for a completely bs reason that was not based in fact.
i totally was coasting tho
@nos what's the point of your continued back and forth with garm about how he caught you in a done game?? Starting to look like scum theater. Not sure if from you or garm or both. If both of you are town then it's tvt but at this point of my catchup, I think it's unlikely.

I noticed you voted me and unvoted me shortly after, just like in that game. :shifty:
------------
@garm so what's your read on nos then? I don't recall seeing a reply about that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 988, davesaz wrote:There is a modifier. I'm not going to say what it is for obvious reasons, but a CC is possible.
Please don't give anymore hints to scum. Also, please keep your target a secret if you intend to shoot tonight.
In post 991, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not inviting until Dave backs up him claim
Because Io is right that unfounded doesn’t mean incorrect
Until he backs up his claim...?? Scum can fake claim vig but from the games I've observed and played in, it's better to unvote a pr. Throughout a later phase, we can sort their claim. Lynching a Town Vig on d1 isn't the way to go.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1003, Saudade wrote:funny how all the people that voted dave are not surprised in the slightest that he's not scum/PR claim
I've always had a soft spot for prs whether or not I'm a pr myself in any game. Why would you post this statement??
In post 1024, Saudade wrote:I'd say lynch CT shoot Nosferatu but dave is his own woman
I haven't had nos as sr.
--------
I'm willing to follow dave in who to lynch today. From what I've caught up on so far, he's still voting me - but other than me, who are your updated scumreads please.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Performer »

On VC 1.15, dave had these wagoners below. Dave, I hope you're into wagon analysis like I am - which is why I did what I did in the beginning of my replace, to analyze the 4 wagoners on me at that time. Tictac, purrocet, nos, you. Currently I have the 1st two as sr.

davesaz(6 -- L2) ~ Akarin(27), popopopopopopo(28), Garmr(35), Io(88), Nosferatu(108), Hugo Stiglitz(19)

Personally it looks like a town-led wagon, though not sure of popo and garm from what I recall of my readlist.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1072, Saudade wrote:the statement is as clear as it is all by itself, you don't need a clarification on it.
It was confusing to me and creating confusion is likely from scum. It was the way you communicated it. Upon rereading, I thnk I see what you mean - the voters on dave weren't surprised that he's town.
In post 1073, davesaz wrote:Re: my wagon a the point Performer shows, I have that as town, scumlean, scumlean, town, townlean, scum
Ok. He threatened to lynch me if I didn't lynch you, never answered me about his read on nos. Going to sort him into an sr as well.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 613, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 579, Gamma Emerald wrote: How does scum!Gamma make this type of post knowing the type of backlash it generates?
the simpler explanation is that gamma is simply an awkward person. I don't see how playing as either alignment would change that aspect of him.
Scioness Sajj wrote:can we stop trying to make this game even more miserable thanks
ill pretend to accept any responsibility for stuff that happened while i was sleeping. good talk my dude.
I’ve been reading backwards and what is this garbage
In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:FYI Nos quoted something that was not there
Were you talking about the post 1034?
In post 1046, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, what is your opinion on Performer? You said he should vote Dave if he wants to live in , does that mean you think he's town?
I don't see how anyone thought garm's threat of lynching me would mean garm thought I was town. "I threaten you to lynch dave, otherwise I lynch you." I've grown wary of you, ct.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1033, Lapsa wrote:I'm finally ready to commence

let's do this!

USA! USA!

we can win!

VOTE: davesaz

VOTE: Lapsa
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Performer »

Starting to get suspicious of Io too....since I don't see her ISO mentioning a read on garmr. She does well mentioning her scumreads & has progressed with her sr list, but I don't see anything about a read on garmr.

I don't think CT is town . What sort of throws me off he has tic as an sr, tic has him as a tr.
--------------
On top of my previous readlist, my reads right now are these below.

Tr at the moment:
nos, dave, GE, hugo, saud, mala, akarin, Io

Other:
ct (had me, tic, dave as scum; tunneled by saud for a long time), lapsa (voted a claimed town pr on d1), popo (him & dave have been against each other for awhile as I posted in my 924 about that too), purr, tic, garm (wanted to lynch dave & I & mala).

I would vote ct since I'm all caught up now after returning from my anniversary celebration on Saturday, but lapsa voting a town pr stands out way too much. What's extremely curious and extremely worrisome is that it wasn't even discussed .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Performer »

@krazy can we get a vc update?.................
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Performer »

Garm – how did you assume I have Io as sr all of a sudden? I was saying it was suspicious that she never mentioned you, in my continuous sorting. She’s not an sr or a lynch candidate of mine. And what inconsistency? You included a number of posts, how anyone can reply properly to your posts without specification, is unreal. Needless to say, you’re not the #1 lynch candidate on my list as I’ve seen your play before…that’s all I can say. I can add though that based on pg 45, I like you a lot more and moved you to null. I think you and I like to scumread each other in every game we’re in, especially in d1.

GE – dude I was talking about how you wanted dave to backup his claim as in his town pr claim, that was what it looked like. And I was saying that was fishy. Obviously you understood my pressure post differently, magically changing your tr all the way to sr of me just because of that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Performer »

Tic – I was saying it was a confusing thing to me when ct scumread you, you townread him, and you scumread me and I was trying to figure out if that meant something. Ultimately I put you both in the same category and this is partly due to my trust in saud as well as how it doesn’t look like you’re trying reevaluate your read on this slot.
What questions did I miss answering?

Your definition of wagon analysis is probably different than mine. My wagon analysis is connected to my readlist so you’ll have to go back to see more info on that, and other updated posts like my updated reads from Sunday.

Honestly this tunneling from you on this slot, is getting scummier and scummier – it’s like you’re trying to cause a distraction.
Calling dave’s defense of himself as “defensive,” and he’s a town pr – that’s quite alarming, doesn’t sound like tic is coming from town alignment. My read on you hasn't changed since my replace in.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Performer »

Huh, so hugo voted pur, pur has him on his sr. And judging from what I can recall (pardon my lousy memory), hugo isn’t universally townread. After a re ISO of him, my tr of him has died.

mala’s pg 42 end of phase posts look like they’re coming from disinterested scum. Voted purr, unvoted, hasn’t voted anyone again based on the vc’s I’ve been observing. I can get onboard with this.
VOTE: Malakittens

If hugo & mala voted purr and if at least 1 of them flip scum, then...then maybe purr is town and I'm wrong . Huh.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Performer »

@Ct what the... I thought you had dave as an sr.

@purr ???
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Performer »

Oh I think I see now. Purr if you're suggesting I'm mala's partner, :roll:

And the point of me asking you Lapsa, why you posted that, was to determine if you were scumreading scion slot or hugo...which I didn't expect you to say it was about Hugo. I still get a terrible feeling about you voting dave though.

Dave can I interest you in a mala lynch?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Performer »

I just came a very embarrassing and messed up realization
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Performer »

came to a very*
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Performer »

The thing is, I'm not sure if this revelation helps at all ...

Anyway. I am probably dying tonight if dave really is a town vig. He's been wanting my death forever, so... :(

I also realized I died twice as town in 2 other games in early phases, yet we ended up winning. Sort of embarrassing the more I think about it.... oh well..
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Performer »

@Io yeah...
------
@Garm true, true. Learned a lot from that game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Performer »

"I don't like how sci kinda side-pushes mala and was absent during the recent CT drama. Kinda thinking those are both mislynches rn."

And tictac's about lynching garm, perf, mala.

So he thought CT & mala were mislynches and that I 'm scum for pushing them. In his 1139 he preferred garm over mala. So he scumreads me, garm, mala.

tictac you are candidate #1 if mala gets lynched and somehow flips town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1162, Akarin wrote:Like did anyone else have that "OMG Performer didn't know who they replaced, obviously made up reads before replacing in, LYNCH IT!!1!" response? I started to have that after reading the quote Dave pulled out. But in context it doesn't seem that weird.

How many votes is Performer at?
Akarin I'm at L-2 if I counted correctly.

Fairly certain dave knew who I replaced. He voted me after I replaced in. He's not the kind of person to easily mess up or forget who replaced who in a game. At the same time though, he did claim vig and I'm the type of player who treats pr claims very seriously.

Also have I played with you before? Your avatar and name seem familiar.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Performer »

The interaction between dave and akarin on pg 47 is revealing.
Along with what scion mentioned about tic & akarin and the rest of scion's ISO, I have to reevaluate my read on akarin.
Being busy today, ok...but also saying having time on Tuesday for deadline - seems awfully, awfully convenient.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1170, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1169, Performer wrote:The interaction between dave and akarin on pg 47 is revealing.
Along with what scion mentioned about tic & akarin and the rest of scion's ISO, I have to reevaluate my read on akarin.
Being busy today, ok...but also saying having time on Tuesday for deadline - seems awfully, awfully convenient.
Revealing how? And what do you make of it in conjunction with past interactions between them?
In addition with things that happened like Akarin's case on dave and other interactions in their ISOs, what happened on pg 47 is interesting. She pushed dave before and continued saying he's suspicious.
She said she needed to catch up with posts, but on pg 47 she clearly read that dave posted about "sci." But dave already claimed vig - yet she posted twice abotu disliking dave for his "sci" post. dave's reply said it was messed up, but I don't think it's "town messed up." I think it's not even coming from town.

And seeing how much pressure and intent tic & akarin put on scion, all these things made me reevaluate.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Performer »

This part - "Being busy today, ok...but also saying having time on Tuesday for deadline - seems awfully, awfully convenient" - was regarding akarin.

It's basically like someone saying "oh I'll post later, NOT. Vote: X" and they continue being a bum if they're town. Saying something like that makes it so easy for scum to hide. It sounds to me like laying low doing the bare minimum and just coming out to hammer or L-1 whoever.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Performer »

@Io yes I think I see what you mean. As town I’ve always operated with the approach that it’s too risky to scumread a claimed pr on d1. Even if someone were to say they’re a tracker and I’m the actual tracker, I think it’s best to be super secretive and hold off until d2 for a push. I saw so many cases in games where someone was an actual cop who counterclaimed a scum fakeclaim, but it ended up poorly for town – on d1. In any case, I approach games with a “play as if you’re vt no matter what” regardless of I’m vt or if I’m pr. That way if I end up dying, which is apparent in this case, I at least contributed as much as I can.

I really appreciate your explanation.
------------
@ct yeah scion has a very different playstyle than me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Performer »

The most surprising person to sr me is garm. You're the most familiar with me yet you sr me. Is it largely because of scion??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Performer »

Too many useless fluff posters. If town, lousy play to say the least. If scum, well that makes sense from scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Performer »

Tictac whether or not akarin votes me is up to her. I've always played with the approach of contributing as much as possible because of I don't point out what I see, then if I die that's regretful. It would be so easy to just coast as scum in a large without bothering at the deadline.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Performer »

I'm never the person who is accused of "damn, I wish he did more because that would have helped us." Seen too many games with people playing like that, and when town lets people slide into lylo like that, it spells terrible trouble.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Performer »

@the one who I invited into my town pr hood and ended up refusing to go with my plan in that one game:

Why are you townreading me? ...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Performer »

I am really missing having more people like bbt, tchill, thor, implosion.
-----
Also found an interesting game with saud as town:

viewtopic.php?t=76221&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Rereading ISOs like saud, lap, popo's - judging by people's posts about the 2 lead wagons, and looking at a town game of his, made me want to reverse my read him. Other signs are the nonstop tunnel on ct yet recent statement about a not_mafia type of quick hammer on either mala or I, on top of mala's ISO saying saud seems different here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1222, Lapsa wrote:VOTE: davesaz
You and GE what are you guys doing
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Performer »

I think mala is L-1. Please claim.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Performer »

Might have some quickhammer types here ... probably in popo, lapsa, maybe saud.

In post 1231, Akarin wrote:And it is just a bizarre feeling to be scumread for hypothetical future lurking and knowing my own work schedule.
Akarin...how much or how little fm experience do you have? Because it would help to show your thought process so that people can sort you better . Lurking into deadline is a classic scum move. All I saw was you saying you'll catch up and that you thought it's weird I find it scummy of you to do that, then you just vote and mention the vc which I made a (still safe) mistake on. You see how that doesn't exactly help if at all, in sorting?

But hey, I'm dead tonight based on how night resolutions resolve so there's that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1245, Akarin wrote:
In post 1242, Performer wrote:Akarin...how much or how little fm experience do you have?
Not a lot, but some. Played a few games here before, a few games elsewhere, read a few more games. Don't see that it's particularly relevant, I'm neither a veteran nor a newbie. Does that somehow change your read?
Somewhat....because you're scumreading me for what scion did, I mean, I can't really do anything about that. Sometimes folks don't want to change their reads because of the previous player, it's unfortunate...but town sometimes does that. I feel that you're genuine in that part.
In post 1246, davesaz wrote:
In post 1239, Malakittens wrote: Ank is prob town don’t lynch them.
Typo? or is someone an ank alt?
dude dave you are funny, man.....she meant akarin I'm sure
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Performer »

saud I mean that if scum, it's easy to hide under a quick hammer playstyle - hence not_mafia who I played a lot with in games. If town, then that's difficult because we risk hammering a town pr regardless of claim.
In post 1249, Akarin wrote:So wait, Performer was worried about a quickhammer in the same post as feeling fairly certain he would be vigged tonight? (Based on Mala flipping town I assume.)
?

I was trying to point out what I saw in case I died, whether by a quick hammer or being vigged.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1263, Akarin wrote:
In post 1242, Performer wrote:But hey, I'm dead tonight based on how night resolutions resolve so there's that.
Seems way more certain than
In post 1261, Performer wrote:I was trying to point out what I saw in case I died, whether by a quick hammer or being vigged.
Either way I should be dead by tonight, given how dave has been adamant.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Performer »

Though akarin was pushing me on the "in case" part, I was meaning that by "whichever method" I'll die from instead of "a chance" of me dying.
I think she & dave are near confirmed town due to all that's happened.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Performer »

Anyway I'm done here, I have nothing else new to say...see you guys in dead thread or post game or elsewhere on site. Was fun everyone.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Performer »

Why am I still alive???

dave was the obvious target by scum . Judging by how d1 went, I'm shocked to see popo died instead. I was 100% sure he would shoot me instead.
-----
CT what conclusions do
you
draw from the flips?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: tictac
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1293, Nosferatu wrote:
Performer wrote: I was 100% sure he would shoot me instead.
i wish he had
Yes, same here. Now that popo is dead - that helps us as well. I'll need to reread some things on d1 regarding him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1305, Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
In post 1286, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Hugo, what conclusions have you drawn based on the recent flips?
ummm I don't know they just happened. There is a confirmed serial killer correct? I'm surprised dave didn't shoot, I was expecting him to confirm himself. Unless dave shot popo?

the popo flip literally gives no information as far as i know, but dave... :l it makes sense scum would want him dead (claim vig) but why no protect on him?!?! so disappointed
as far as I know, sk has been ruled out to not be in normal games anymore

and how would you know if dave didn't shoot? and why on earth are you bringing up no protect on him, it's obvious from his death
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1301, Io wrote:I just start looking through some ISO's again and Akarin's is pretty weird as was their post calling Dave manipulative for claiming Vig.
Performer v Akarin does feel like TvS though.
I can't really tell which one is scum though since I can't actually get a solid reed on either, the push Akarin was making on Performer just does not feel like it was two scum buddies fighting.
This is mostly since Performer didn't seem to really care if Akarin voted him or not and if scum were going to start bussing then I would have expected Performer to at least try and make it look TvS and not SvS

Performer's fixation on tictac just feels too off for me to call Performer the definite town in this situation.
It just kind of feels like his only reason for voting him is his meta from two years ago and that tictac scum read him at some point.
Interestingly, I see it the other way, he keeps voting me and I recall stating he's the #1 go yesterday. Sadly nobody wanted to lynch him yesterday.
In post 1312, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually how the fuck is pox7 a strange vigilante target? He was lurking and being unhelpful.
I agree about the 2nd part of your logic but damnit dave, you keep your vote on me for so long and say nothing about me being town?? and then shoot popo? this is some M E S S E D up stuff you did to me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Performer »

@Nos you have some messed up reads, are you town here? mala AND popo town? N O way.

There are still 3 people if I count right - tic, akarin, purr, who haven't said a word.

this GE push on Hugo is something though, with Hugo looking suspect. The tone of his posts strikes me as really off.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Performer »

Based on dave's last scumreads on pg 43, he had
Akarin(27), popopopopopopo(28), Garmr(35), Io(88), Nosferatu(108), Hugo Stiglitz(19) listed as the below:
tr, scum, scum, tr, tr, scum

popo flipped green, that leaves garm & hugo which GE has been pushing on d2.
--------
garm putting up dave for lynch pool, is very interesting.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: garmr
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Performer »

Going to look through ISOs again.

Garm said he's ok with lynching anyone except nos. I was the counterwagon yesterday, garm was alright with mala, dave, me as sr.

And that inclusion of dave in d2, stands out . Not buying that it's a mistake from town.

So Unless there is some other news that pops up, I'm keeping the vote as is and working with Dave's sr list. I had garm sr then moved him to null in d1 I think.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Performer »

Hugo - yours
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Performer »

Eh no worries, I'm familiar with you garm and vice versa. But it does seem like AtE to me. :o
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1356, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Performer, why did you move your vote off Tictac? You said he was your number one suspect if Malakittens flipped town. Then you voted Garmr for the weak reasons that Dave scumread him and he tried to fake a townslip. I think Garmr's mistake is not AI since he answered a question about why Dave died prior to making that post, I don't think he would have done that if he was planning on making a fake townslip. Also, Dave townread Tictac in and you evidently disagree with the conclusion he reached there, so why are you assuming he is right about Garmr and not Tictac?
Why I moved off tic - to include a green flip (dave) in order of priority lynching, looks very specific to me and not something I think town garm does. So, I don't see this as a town mistake. As for why dave died, I thought it's because there's no protection in this setup. Garm went on to even speculate maybe there's a strongman - I've seen scum do things like this, speculate specific alternates and suddenly end of game, they end of having a strongman...I didn't even think of this other possibility but he brings it up so specifically.

Your last question sounds very...loaded for asking about dave and garm and tic.
I am trying to work with a green flip . I obviously disagreed with his read on tic on d1.
I'm working based off what I can gather about garm and what he came in with on d2 doesn't look like his town self.

I also am liking tic's meticulous, concise, and interesting d2 entrance (thanks for no wall!), something I didn't expect at all. Need to reread it a few times.
----------
also I just realized I made a mistake, garm did say GE & nos were his tr. :facepalm:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Performer »

looking at the d2 interactions of GE trying to sort folks, I can see why garm has him tr. Based off nos's entry posts on d2 though, I highly disagree how garm has him as tr so easily.

based off a skim of hugo's ISO, maybe tic & ct are actually town? thinking out loud here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1355, tictac wrote:VOTE: Hugo
-didn't get voted at all day 1 which is weird 4 a nullslot.
-all the SK spec

about perf: is kinda hilariousness I don't really expect from scum. gonna give him a bit of space 4 now.
When I moderated you, I saw how strange you were. But playing with you in a game, you are somehow stranger.
not sure to even begin with your reply to garm...but I see what you mean about hugo though I think he's not a null or town. his entrance on d2 is very fishy, including that sk speculation.

why you thought 1213 was funny and not something from scum, uh.....ok......
which led you giving me space instead of leaving a vote on me - would town be reevaluating on d2 like that, or scum that is pushing for a new wagon? that's 1 of the big questions for me.

G O A L S for d2 right now:
-sort tic & ct
-sort garm
-check ISOs
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

looking at notes made for d1, I want to inquire garm - is this game similar to that one game hosted by penguinpower? I think I was seeing something and still am seeing something, which would explain a lot of your interactions.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Performer »

hugo's & sheeping of garm onto dave & purr - interesting
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Performer »

@hugo probably . And regarding your ISO, thinking out loud like I said, trying to piece together the puzzle pieces
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1379, Lapsa wrote:
In post 39, tictac wrote:1. ...
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...
In post 68, Completly Trustworthy wrote:If a player were to say they think meta is not a good scumhunting tool in my survey, then voted someone later on for the same reason, I would scumread them
due to contradicting their earlier stated opinions
. Also, people's reasons for answering questions and reactions to the posed survey can be AI as well. In one of my previous games,
a scum player was the first to offer answers.
In my experience,
scum like doing things to gain towncred, such as being quick to answer my questions
. In addition, a town player answering would help me understand their positions and general playstyle while also offering content to talk about. Overall, I find it is usually pretty good to have a RQS if you can get at least four responses from the other players.
In post 808, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I don't like how Tictac has not been answering my questions
(not the RQS, CT was asking tictac's reads list)
and has generally been extremely unhelpful this game. Most of their posts have been worthless or contain little content relative to their size like I think this deserves a push.
VOTE: tictac
CT's read progression on tictac weirds me out. it's too slow

feels like CT should have pushed tictac much much earlier
In post 396, Completly Trustworthy wrote: Saudade-scum for tunneling me while throwing out random reads like Mala being town and purcoccet being scary without explanation. I think its odd they have good arguments to give for my lynch,but are very lazy when giving reads or talking about other people than me. Their opinion on me doesn't seem natural.
not to mention that when CT finally lays down vote on tictac - he's totally focused on and scumreading Saudade
In post 1385, Saudade wrote:I don't like how you avoid talking to me CT
literally the whole ct - saudade interaction is just so damn weird. Saud keeps pushing for CT's death, CT cased tic and wanted tic's death, tic...where you at with CT now?, tic wants hugo's death on d2.

Something doesn't look right.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Performer »

I also don't get why CT entered on d2 like he did. Like, if you had the death tunnel guy as an sr on d1 and replied the way you did to Saud on d1, I'd expect town to vote the death tunneler.

"i'm town, a guy has tunneled me like crazy but I know I'm town, so that guy is possible scum based on poe and other factors"
Why am I not seeing this approach from CT and instead he is still just posting and not voting Saud if Saud is wrong? Doesn't look like it comes from town CT.

@tic & GE how sure are you guys on hugo? I can obviously move to any sr but I find it hard to believe garm is town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Performer »

hey all, returning from v/a over the weekend. Phone posting so unable to go in depth on things at the moment.

tic's case of me being "inactive" and moving to lynch, sounds off....despite that, I do like his actions against hugo, even his reply about him
GE - his case on me is wrong as I'm town, but I do like his reply to me about hugo
Saud - probably scum due to the quick hammer despite so much time left in the phase...the # of times people quick hammer in this game is crazy and if town, is weak play obviously
CT - more convinced he's town due to his interactions with folks and reaction about the hammer
garm - not so sure about him as an sr anymore....putting him back to null
hugo - sr
io - sounds like a lot of fence sitting in her posting on d2
akarin - still tr to me. Not sure why she didn't think I was scum today though
purr - probably town because of his continued push on me...seems like stubborn town
lapsa - possibly town though he seems to be playing differently than in the past games we've played in
nos - last had him town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Performer »

this won't matter anymore but just for emphasis
VOTE: hugo

I think Saud needs to not make it to lylo unless something new pops up. We lost 3 town already including me, 4, and if you let him get to lylo, it's too risky.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1482, Saudade wrote:I did tell you I'll quickhammer the first player to be to L-1 if its not CT
And my forecast of possible quick hammer folks from d1, was right. :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Performer »

good work, scum team!

10/10 for setup creativity
did not expect 4-man scum team with 2 town vigs in this setup
you live and you learn haha
can't wait to read scum pt and tic's private thread
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1553, Krazy wrote:Night Actions
NIGHT 1!
Io -- Jail Gamma -- Gamma is Jailed
Akarin -- Investigate Gamma -- Akarin receives "No Gun" Result (Jail does not interrupt investigation)
Davesaz -- Vigs popopopopo
Nos -- Voyeur Performer (man that sounds dirty) -- receives "Did not see anything" result
**all n1 town actions received**
CT kills dave
**all n1 scum actions received**
**all night actions received**

NIGHT 2!
Io -- Jail Gamma (again) -- Gamma is Jailed (again)
Lapsa -- Vig Io -- Io dies... rip town
Akarin investigates Saudade -- Saudade has a gun, but sadly, Akarin has died
[no action received from nos]

Purr kills Akarin -- Akarin dies

Night 3!
Saudade kills Lapsa for game win
Why on earth did Io jail GE twice in a row.
Why did nos not submit a night action on n2 - AND voted me on d2....we've played so many games now, I thought you would've learned how to read me.
I could say more but scum deserved this win. Usually a win is determined by multiple factors and it's true in this case.
Lapsa & Io thank you for not voting or shooting me. :eek: I think Akarin did well on her pr checks at night....I feel like she should've been a little more vocal.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Performer »

Great hosting, Krazy!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1563, Lapsa wrote:
In post 1560, Performer wrote: Lapsa & Io thank you for not voting or shooting me. :eek:
@Performer that push on me cause of vote on claimed davesaz

that's when I recognized annoying old school Performer
You know me so well
:D
now join the next large normal in Normal Queue! :cop: :twisted:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1566, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I also made a large fake breadcrumb in case I was pressured d1. Look at my ISO and pay attention to the first letters I use in my post, you may start to see it.
Whoa, nice. I thought you looked quit town at many points....how'd you learn to play scum so well?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Performer »

pedit: quite*
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1587, Nosferatu wrote:if there was no traitor i would have had the whole game today

but whatever, i got lead around by purr lmfaoo
Dude you ended up voting mala, me, tic. You checked me yet still voted me. You didn't even submit anything on n2 yet you were JOAT.

I feel highly let down.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1601, Nosferatu wrote:i know yall dont care

but i woke up

saw that i had lost this game

said "oh jeez that sucks," and then went to class

only for my prof to tell me to drop his class lmfao

so like today is cancelled
Oh damn. Sorry to hear that
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Performer »

I think we should've pushed you harder for ignoring saud so long. Also wish tic would've reacted more to your case on him.

You have a certain playstyle that doesn't drip personable yet it sounds very townie to me.

@ct
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Performer »

Fwiw @ct it doesn't sound dislikable either, but it's very robotic

@nos :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1618, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was right about tictac btw
Was wrong on Lapsa but w/e, I stopped actually pushing him after D1
When could you tell tic was town? On d1?
If so, how?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Performer »

probably the fastest lynch I've ever seen was in 7 pages in a mini normal....not a quick hammer iirc
the guy who hammered, ended up being killed on n1 too LOL
bizarre game that obviously didn't lead to a town win
with only 7 pages, it's impossible to get enough information
mayyybe a hammer in 10 pages at the very least.... I'm a big believer d1 shaping how the rest of the game plays out. inb4 Lapsa saying "annoying traditional Performer" :)

tictac join the large normal with io & garm. Also nos & everyone else who can.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Performer »

Akarin why did you still sr me on d2? Just the tone of the posts? Something else?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1639, Garmr wrote:I also feel it's been to long since I been a power role or scum. I need some extra power other than vanilla townie.
I agree, I thnk it's clouding your judgment :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1641, Akarin wrote:@Performer: I didn't have all
that
strong a scumread on you Day 2, you were just the most informative lynch in terms of whether scum were worried about diverting people onto Mala over you or not, plus your fatalism at the end of Day 1 sounded like scum who had given up to me more than town who had given up, plus suspicion of scioness. definitely wanted you dead this game, like if you were in LYLO I'd vote you then so probably best to see that flip, and likewise I'd NEVER NK you if I were scum.

But yeah, in the grand scheme of things I think Hugo was scummier, and I was debating voting there on Day 2.
huh.....interesting..............
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Performer »

@akarin eh no worries. certain times there are town folks who vote me and I just need to know why post game because I can't get why they do that, in game. just find it very interesting to know post game.
-----------
In post 1644, Krazy wrote:Yeah I've been trying to figure out how Ircher did vote progressions in NY213. I wanted to do that here but the way the scrubber outputs that data was really different. The wagon data seemed too convoluted to be helpful to me personally although tictac seemed to be trying to do something with it.
I was considering using your suggested idea but thinking back to my 1st hosted game onsite, and how I manually counted the vcs. I think I'll just use that manual method lol, for the predesigned 13-player setup I told you of lol.

I noted that you and penguinpower host your games in a very user friendly way so that's something to keep in mind
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1650, Garmr wrote:I just want a gun can the mafia gods give this doggo a gun.
if you end up as a pgo or bomb though, that'll be a sick twist of fate LOL
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Performer »

garm you played really differently here....dave and I both sr you at multiple times...... oh well.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1660, Garmr wrote:
In post 1659, Performer wrote:garm you played really differently here....dave and I both sr you at multiple times...... oh well.
My game style can shift radically depending on who i'm playing with or the events that happen I adjust; Experiment.
:roll: no wonder I started sring you.........ugh.......
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Performer »

in the next game I hope I get sk or something. I will auto kill tictac or garm , trust me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Performer »

for a moment in d1, I thought garm & io were linked prs
but on d2 when he posted dave in his death list, I was thinking garm was scummy. His follow-up was also scummy

by the time I got to trying to work with GE & tic on switching to the hugo wagon a few days later , nos, the scum team , GE, and tic piled on
definitely an interesting game
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

The fact that wagons were on me and dave, and considering how some people played, it would've taken a miracle for no mislynch after d1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Performer »

My predecessor didn't look super townie either...at least, not to others
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Performer »

just read the mafia pt - CT mvp for scum team
you did well and clearly have forum mafia experience
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1685, tictac wrote:kinda curious if was comprehensible to garm or anyone else.
i felt like i was leaving out loads of context in effort to compress and relying on reader having a good memory.
tying to be a less wall-heavy player lately.
You play weirdly...for instance, you mentioned my wiki. That is very old so it's an unreliable source at best.
I did genuinely like that you made an effort to compress things though.
Many times I found myself wondering if English was your first language, because your posts were hard to comprehend sometimes...and anyone who comes across as difficult to understand, is sometimes scummy to me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1685, tictac wrote:kinda curious if was comprehensible to garm or anyone else.
i felt like i was leaving out loads of context in effort to compress and relying on reader having a good memory.
tying to be a less wall-heavy player lately.
also, that 1355 was understandable but different players sr different things. garm would sr one thing, me another thing, someone else yet another thing. Something to keep in mind.

Generally if you're clear in communicating, that's going to help you when you're town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”