Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I thought I was mafia when I saw my role PM. Sad I'm not.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But this player list is excellent so I'm glad I was able to replace in.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Btw

hard claiming I'm hated

So try not to accidentally lynch me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In terms of the gacha vote, we should always have a tie of the top 2 or 3 townreads so scum dont know which is getting the item
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

hey guys don't townread me so easily, I didn't sub into this game to die night 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 52, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: xreckoner

i'm leaning towards nos as town so far.
Uh. Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Literally nothing hes done has been AI
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What does everyone think about my gacha idea of tying?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@mod does gacha winner get announced in thread in the event of a tie
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well that ruins the tie thought I had.

vote: kokichi for gacha

I only trust myself so far.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: sircakes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 236, SirCakez wrote:inb4 "OMG he's throwing shade and doesn't want a town block to form!!!" arguments

I wish I could vote you twice after seeing this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then why would you waste that so early
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Great, vote me to receive gacha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But why do you TR me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 257, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma
I don't like you asking for gacha votes.
Am i supposed to not want gacha votes?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And I didn't ask, I demanded. To someone who says they think I'm town. If they think I'm town, they shouldn't mind voting me for gacha votes. Why are you trying to mispaint the picture here?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hey Varsoon, are you going to vote Shoshin for saying he should get Gacha votes?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 264, Varsoon wrote:Hated's a trash modifier that indicates design-flaw and should probably be lynched regardless, as I'm reading hated as more likely scum than town in this setup.
But also I don't like Kokichi's main focus being on getting Gacha and mentions of himself as town/townread.
, , ,
Firstpost far too much tips at the role PM being red (thinking he was scum) that it strikes me as scum trying to manufacture a 'townslip' based on how peculiar they thought the sample role/their fakeclaim was in looks. Need to go back to the previous game, though, and see if the different color formatting/fakeclaims is in the mod meta, though, otherwise regardless it just bothers me.
This is such a trash breakdown
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 264, Varsoon wrote:Hated's a trash modifier that indicates design-flaw and should probably be lynched regardless, as I'm reading hated as more likely scum than town in this setup.
So you're saying that because the mod put hated in the game, that it should automatically be lynched? What sense does that make at all. And how are you reading it more likely scum than town? Unless you have more info than we have? Because we don't have much info about the setup right now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 264, Varsoon wrote:But also I don't like Kokichi's main focus being on getting Gacha and mentions of himself as town/townread.
255, 232, 43, 30
My main focus has not been trying to get gacha, my main focus was trying to protect the person who got gacha by doing the tie idea. The goal of gacha is to get someone who you think is town gacha. So, thus the fact that this game has not a lot of posts so far and no one has stood out to me, I just voted myself because I trust no one else so far to give them a vote. It's not as if my vote is locked. And I never mentioned myself as a townread in the sense that I'm saying 'wow im so town look at me' I've only asked why he has townread me. In fact, I don't think I've alluded to the fact that a few people have said I am town, but ask why they think that. so why would you misrep me saying that I'm mentioning myself as a townread?? when I'm trying to figure out why he would townread me without explaining.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 264, Varsoon wrote:Firstpost far too much tips at the role PM being red (thinking he was scum) that it strikes me as scum trying to manufacture a 'townslip' based on how peculiar they thought the sample role/their fakeclaim was in looks. Need to go back to the previous game, though, and see if the different color formatting/fakeclaims is in the mod meta, though, otherwise regardless it just bothers me.
How in any way would this be a townslip. It's actually very NAI because everyone's role PM would be red, especially since when the game started that the mod's color is red. So, me just stating what was on my mind is no way a 'townslip' regardless as to whoever said it. Me personally, I like being scum. So, I just stated what I thought when I saw the role PM.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 279, Varsoon wrote:
In post 271, Kokichi Oma wrote:
So you're saying that because the mod put hated in the game, that it should automatically be lynched? What sense does that make at all. And how are you reading it more likely scum than town? Unless you have more info than we have? Because we don't have much info about the setup right now.
You've got an entire site meta of how the modifier has been used, an entire mod meta of how the modifier has been used, and the public bits of the setup itself.
Your hated and your ambling for the gacha--that's not good news.
That literally makes no sense at all. How is that AI you just danced around the question without answering. I've seen hated as town and mafia. And, gacha can be give to both scum and town. How does me = thinking I'm the only person I read so far make it me 'ambling' for the gacha. you still haven't shown a post of me begging for gacha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 283, Varsoon wrote:'cus I saw my role PM was red-fonted and thought it was a scum PM at first, myself.
You insisting that's the mod color and all that feels like a weird justification.
Then you're saying that you thought the same thing as me, and just because I posted it and you didn't means that I'm somehow scum?? In what way? So you're literally saying I had the SAME exact thought as you, but for some reason, that makes it scummy for me to see it that way, even though you're town is very weird??
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VArsoon's posting is so bad. Him trying to case me is hilarious cause it's so bad. I can't tell if it's just cause it's early game and he's just grasping at whatever he can or if it's because he's scum. What do you think RC?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 291, Varsoon wrote:
Spoiler: A pretty clear case of Kokichi trying to look town by discussing best practices for a public mechanic while also pushing himself for the public mechanic powerup because he's the only one he knows is town amirite
In post 89, Kokichi Oma wrote:What does everyone think about my gacha idea of tying?
In post 118, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@mod does gacha winner get announced in thread in the event of a tie
In post 232, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well that ruins the tie thought I had.

vote: kokichi for gacha

I only trust myself so far.
In post 254, Kokichi Oma wrote:Great, vote me to receive gacha
In post 261, Kokichi Oma wrote:And I didn't ask, I demanded. To someone who says they think I'm town. If they think I'm town, they shouldn't mind voting me for gacha votes. Why are you trying to mispaint the picture here?
So how does me saying I don't townread anyone right now mean that I'm trying to get people to vote me as gacha? Can you explain this in a way that actually makes sense and not make me think you're scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 295, skitter30 wrote:
In post 283, Varsoon wrote:'cus I saw my role PM was red-fonted and thought it was a scum PM at first, myself.
You insisting that's the mod color and all that feels like a weird justification.
i'm confused ... you thought the same thing as him so why is that a weird justification?
I literally lol'd when he said it was weird when he thought the same exact thing as me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 297, SirCakez wrote:varsoon is town
Please explain this with actually reasons.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 303, Varsoon wrote:I have a hard townread on Reck. Furthermore, I didn't like the way the gacha votes were going and wanted to throw a wrench in that. Even furthermore, I knew the positions re: Reckoner and Gatcha and knew if I came in with a starkly different opinion that it would create discussion and game momentum.
This is kind of a contradiciton? Because you're saying that you townread him. So why should it matter why you put the gacha vote. But, then you state later you just voted him for it to create a discussion. But, you still aren't even explaining why you townread reck
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 306, SirCakez wrote:The stuff about the red role PM is silly. I feel like half the mods on MS don't use a consistent green town/red scum role PM scheme. I didn't even notice it and I haven't played in months.
That's cause you're likely scum (kidding kinda). But, besides that. What does this have to do with Varsoon being town?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 308, Varsoon wrote:
In post 305, RadiantCowbells wrote:why do you have a hard townread on reck for anything they've done in this game.
Doublevoter claim in face of hated claim, disengaged play
Also re: the gacha situation when I came in just a bit earlier.
So what's the reason a double voter comes from town and a hated comes from scum? And not viceversa or both being town?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 308, Varsoon wrote:
In post 305, RadiantCowbells wrote:why do you have a hard townread on reck for anything they've done in this game.
Doublevoter claim in face of hated claim, disengaged play
Also re: the gacha situation when I came in just a bit earlier.
In post 310, Varsoon wrote:
In post 307, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 303, Varsoon wrote:I have a hard townread on Reck. Furthermore, I didn't like the way the gacha votes were going and wanted to throw a wrench in that. Even furthermore, I knew the positions re: Reckoner and Gatcha and knew if I came in with a starkly different opinion that it would create discussion and game momentum.
This is kind of a contradiciton? Because you're saying that you townread him. So why should it matter why you put the gacha vote. But, then you state later you just voted him for it to create a discussion. But, you still aren't even explaining why you townread reck
The fuck I gotta explain a townread for?

And it's hardly a contradiction to townread someone and gacha vote someone and say that I did it all to also create discussion.
I don't ever have to claim any of my reads and I could've held my gacha vote, too.
C'mon, step it up senpai. You're too busy tryin'a poke holes in me that you're just looking desperate.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Funny cause you just did.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 313, Varsoon wrote:
In post 293, Kokichi Oma wrote:VArsoon's posting is so bad. Him trying to case me is hilarious cause it's so bad. I can't tell if it's just cause it's early game and he's just grasping at whatever he can or if it's because he's scum. What do you think RC?
Also don't like this jockeying up to RC.
It's obvious RC is present and will offer thoughts if they are worth posting, you don't need that last line.
Maybe because I'm trying to get a read form RC as well and I've had no interaction with him so far. I think you're really grasping at straws here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 318, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon's scum because he thinks that Kokichi's faking a townslip when the natural interpretation of Kokichi's beahvior is that he's just commenting on the color, which isn't indicative either way. Varsoon's logic comes from the scum perspective of someone who himself wanted to fake a townslip by commenting on the red color, then saw that someone else already commented on the red color, and so interpreted that behavior as scummy because it was something he himself wanted to do as scum. No townie would ever interpret Kokichi's behavior as a "scummy fake townslip," it just doesn't make any sense unless Varsoon himself is scum who had that instinct himself.

The Reck townread is crap, too.
This is close to earning a gacha vote from me, even though it's basically just what I said. But, something's holding me back which I'll comment on later.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 328, SirCakez wrote:
In post 318, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon's scum because he thinks that Kokichi's faking a townslip when the natural interpretation of Kokichi's beahvior is that he's just commenting on the color, which isn't indicative either way. Varsoon's logic comes from the scum perspective of someone who himself wanted to fake a townslip by commenting on the red color, then saw that someone else already commented on the red color, and so interpreted that behavior as scummy because it was something he himself wanted to do as scum. No townie would ever interpret Kokichi's behavior as a "scummy fake townslip," it just doesn't make any sense unless Varsoon himself is scum who had that instinct himself.

The mental gymnastics to come up with this are impressive. I laughed out loud tbh.
It is an insane theory of Varsoon's but I don't think your tinfoil makes any more sense.
Um, what?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can't tell who is worse in SirCakez or Varsoon. But, I don't think they are partners. :/

I think it's possible that it's just Varsoon here

VOTE: Varsoon
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How? Varsoon has been dreadful
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 348, RadiantCowbells wrote:kokichi is the big one I'm assuming I need to actually explain

I think there's a reasonably strong chance that him/varsoon is svs
Just when I thought Varsoon's read couldn't be topped by awfulness, I see this.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If Varsoon is my partner no way in hell I let him bring a case on me that bad, I would actually help him construct one that can actually make some sense, and not one that everyone agrees (besides SirCakez????) is awful.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 356, Shoshin wrote:Maybe Kokichi, maybe. I don't know how to read him yet to be honest. Looking back, it'd odd how long he took to vote Varsoon, and I don't like that he's casting suspicion on SirCake, almost like he's forcing a connection between the two. I dunno. Maybe.
I just said they aren't partners, how would I be forcing a connection?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 359, Shoshin wrote:It's almost like Kokichi wanted to distance from Varsoon without actually getting a wagon, but we jumped too strongly on it for him to avoid moving there. But not something to really worry about for today.

Also, yeah, Skitter, I like the wall posts, it was easier to read you with those.
Because I wanted to let him try to explain his scumread (which as you can see he stumbled with and is the reason you guys saw how poorly it was constructed)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 367, Porkens wrote:VOTE: unvote

I'm townreading RC now. more posts make it clearer.

VOTE: cakez

and sheeping
lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 370, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon, Pork, NSG, with a chance that it's Kokichi if one flips town? Seems almost too easy.
I've seen Pork post like this as town. ftr. I don't think I've seen him as scum, though.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 374, RadiantCowbells wrote:if I'm wrong I'll figure it out
if I'm right it needed to be said.
If Varsoon is my partner no way in hell I let him bring a case on me that bad, I would actually help him construct one that can actually make some sense, and not one that everyone agrees (besides SirCakez????) is awful.
Sometimes you don't 'let' scumpartners do absolutely terrible things, sometimes they just do them, yeah?
I suppose, but if we were both on at the same time, don't you think I would at least warn him about how badly it was constructed? Site meta is pretty much every scum has day chat these days.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 384, RadiantCowbells wrote:if I were you and I got that case made on me I would point blank ask varsoon if he's intentionally gamethrowing
lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 390, Varsoon wrote:Really, I'm fucking sick of you and Kokichi ganging up on me with insults. It's incredibly depressing to make a return to the site and on my first real day of engagement to be hit with a gaggle of people saying that I'm game throwing, untoppably awful, bad, etc.
Not insulting you, just stating that I think your reasoning for scumreading me is bad. Do you have any other actual reads? That make sense?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 392, Varsoon wrote:Does anyone else have meta experience with Kokichi?
How does Kokichi handle taking early game pressure?
It's hard to see the reaction as coming from town.
Most people here do, I would say. And what about my reaction is not coming from town if word for word basically 3 other people have agreed and posted with everything I've been saying?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also, what pressure? 1 person voting me? How is that pressure. I think more people have said they think I might be town over me being scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 412, xRECKONERx wrote:im p confident one of koki/rc will flip scum
You explained your RC scumread, but what's your reason for scumreading me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also RC stop replacing out of games just because you get scumread by people. it's lame as hell.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 545, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 541, Porkens wrote:VOTE: rc

I can only lead to his town to victory. Rc is a proven liar. Everyone says it that I've seen. Where is his evidence? NONE!
why are you the way you are
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good. And I think NSG could be scum this game. :/
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 568, Gammagooey wrote:koki & RC - why do you think NSG is likely scum here?
Her posts are meh so far. Shes usually strong town. But it's a weak read so far. Not really sure about it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 576, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Irrelephant
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
VOTE: Gammagooey

i believe this is all 3 scum.
Explain your read on me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like your only read on me was I was scum with varsoon so?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 583, RadiantCowbells wrote:I kept following the game after I took a break from it.
I barely posted after you left. So why do you scumread me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 588, RadiantCowbells wrote:PoE, you were always on the shady side and now i have a lot more townreads.
If you really think I'm going to buy this then you have another thing coming.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Explain NSG cause shes really not done much
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why do you townread nsg. What posts in particular lean in her town meta so far
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 597, RadiantCowbells wrote:@Kokichi you were in the game where she made her second post and I called her lockscum. you know that you can take me at my word, you're asking for show.
Yes. So I'm asking what in particular
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont get your read on me by just poe. Like unbiased I think I've had towny reactions especially to varsoon.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What should I not scumread about varsoon? Cause only things that have been maybe an inch town was his ate. And even that's NAI
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I just get the feeling of Porkens being lynchbait
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm null on him I guess. I kinda forgot he was in this game, which is bad. Checking his iso I realized he @ me twice though
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 414, Gammagooey wrote:Koki feels guttown to me too btw
Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 568, Gammagooey wrote:@koki- why do you think NSG is likely scum here? Cause her reads and posts that she's made so far seem perfectly fine to me, the only real complaint I'd have about her is that she doesn't seem as aggressive about her reads as she was in the one town game I've seen her in but I think that makes sense given that game was a large and this is a mini that just started this week.
Why does the type of game matter? Was she not as aggressive during the start of that other game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also that is why I think she might be scum. I don't see the energy she usually has as town. But, maybe there is a reason for that which I'll get into way later. Which is why I'm hesitant to vote here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I still say Varsoon is the best lynch today
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 682, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've come around on Kokichi town at some point
How? I've done nothing since our discussion yesterday
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 686, RadiantCowbells wrote:I intend to answer that at some point but not right now.
Got it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 705, Varsoon wrote:Kokichi, stop being petty over the fact I scumread you early and made a case--regardless of the quality of it, you need to move on. If you're town, you being hung up on it is keeping you from engaging elsewhere and forming worthwhile reads and moving the game forward.
How am I being petty? You haven't done anything town worthy since then.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

RC if Varsoon flips scum I think you might be scum with him. :S
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I take that back, maybe if he flips an important scum role.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just going off associations. Also I don't see Reck as scum. He's actually playing similar to one shot mafia
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 753, Varsoon wrote:Kokichi's over hear publicly theorycrafting that the dude who enters D1 loud and making enemies might be scum with a powerful role.
That's cool, I majored in fiction, I get it, but can you give me a reads list, Kokichi?
Or, like, something? Anything?
This post is so fake.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also a misrep
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

More votes on Varsoon
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 767, Varsoon wrote:
In post 759, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 753, Varsoon wrote:Kokichi's over hear publicly theorycrafting that the dude who enters D1 loud and making enemies might be scum with a powerful role.
That's cool, I majored in fiction, I get it, but can you give me a reads list, Kokichi?
Or, like, something? Anything?
This post is so fake.
Cool readslist.
Quality 10/10 engagement.
I already engaged with you enough and have determined you are scum. I gave you multiple chances to explain your reads and they all feel fabricated.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 877, skitter30 wrote:
In post 26, Varsoon wrote:
In post 23, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 21, Varsoon wrote:I think it's really important that we try to keep the scum from ending up as leaders
Game-breaking analysis right here.

VOTE: Varsoon
It's almost as if I insinuated you were scum and that I couldn't trust you as our leader AND that your anime gimmick is really lame--did you take that all to heart and get so peeved you had to come back swatting?

VOTE: Kokichi
In post 257, Varsoon wrote:
Gachapon vote: xRECKONERx

Now that that's out of the way.
I don't like you asking for gacha votes.
basically trying to decide, what, if anything, this is indicative of

he was town there so he def has a precedent for self-voting for these sort of things

your main push there for the first part of the game was him; but it looks like you backed down there when people said they were townreading him and when he kept pushing you/defending himself; here you're still at it despite people saying they townread him (ie i've been two reading him the whole time you've been pushing him) and him scumreading you in turn;

+ there seems to be omgus-y to a certain extent

basically i was wondering if you'd do the same thing as scum to town!kokichi as you did there but it looks like you don't necessarily remember this so eh
Good catch. Cause I was going to say he seems to be acting the same as he was there and was scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll catch up tomorrow
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nice breakdown
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then vote him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Varsoon. Why did you unvote on creature.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So sad that varsoon wont be lynched.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Creature might be scum. Damn
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: gammagoey idc anymore
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 964, skitter30 wrote:UNVOTE:

kokichi did you think you were casting the hammer vote?
There was literally a vote count 4 posts above me. How would I not know the vote count
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It was at 5 and then someone voted to 6 so I knew it would be 7. If that's what you mean.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1002, skitter30 wrote:because i can't tell if he thought he was hammering or not
I clearly just said I knew the votes. It was right above me. What are you even talking about
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can't believe I have one of the most posts in this game and I've basically been prod dodging for the past few days
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm sure your life is so much better than ours
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just vote goey so we dont no lynch. I'd prefer varsoon but I dont think we are getting that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

Its provable I guess.

But I really dont wanna be on the same wagon as varsoon and creature.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: irrelephant this wagon is disgusting but it's better than a nl i guess
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Need 2 more to lynch. Only 16 more hours
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

7 hours
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gamma just vote or it will nl
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Did I miss something lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I cant believe varsoon was town. Holy shit does he grasp straws as town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1164, SirCakez wrote:Oh no what will varsoon tunnelers do now???
Good question. Now I have to reevaluate
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would gamma shoot him tho lol. He would have probably been a mislynch probably.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Goey scum shooting varsoon implies scum probably was whiteknighting him so they can get towncred
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah that was all kinds of bad
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We can lynch me.

VOTE: kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why was the vote I did bad? It was better than a nl. Until he claimed mason
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait what?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh I forgot about the dumb costco thing lol. I'm legitimately fine with being lynched
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If he blocked anyone it was prob gamma FWIW
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1093, Varsoon wrote:Shoshin, I think that we fundamentally disagree when it comes to how to approach the game of mafia.
It'll be okay, I think, but I do need to keep that in mind just as much as you should.
I don't think arguing over that kinda stuff is helpful for the game at all--and it doesn't do me any wonders, either.

There's about 50 hours left, as of this post.
I would appreciate it if people would start to post their reads and come to some sort of consolidation on a wagon or two.
My vote is where I want it to be right now. I am fine with voting for GammaEmerald as well. Barring any sort of revelation/damning evidence otherwise, that's it, though.
In post 1095, Varsoon wrote:I just got them mixed up, dude.
It's really fucking obvious that
In post 1029, Varsoon wrote:Gammagoo coming at me with "I Won't mention the game but varsoon was scum in a game once!" is reaching so far it puts Jordan's dunk at the end of Space Jam to shame.
is about GammaEmerald.
In post 1096, Varsoon wrote:Like this post specifically.
In post 1006, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 280, Varsoon wrote:Reck's my choice. I don't care if it's a good choice. The fact that my choice doesn't seem like a good choice to you makes me that much more sure that I want to go with my choice.
Yeah I think Varsoon is scum. He has a particular arrogance here that is similar to a past game I’ve played with him (no name drop because no one would get it). He seemed especially arrogant in pushing his mislynch of choice that game (drealmerz7).
His last posts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ngl. Shoshin is suspect to me only cause she is playing differently than she did as town in pokemon mafia
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 338, Kokichi Oma wrote:

This is close to earning a gacha vote from me, even though it's basically just what I said. But, something's holding me back which I'll comment on later.
Which is why I said this btw
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Your posting style is different and you're saying way more
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Eh actually not too sure. I remember now after looking at the idol quickly you were stronger day 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1319, Shoshin wrote:Huh? I'm about as zoned out of this game as I was Pokemon, so it's weird to hear you say that.

I'm usually much more active / vocal than here or in Pokemon. But what's different about the style? Stylistically, this is how I play.
Zoned out how? I think you're the most active poster
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE: actually I won't take the easy way out. I'll read later. I've basically been prodging since mid day 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: gamma

Based on reads of varsoon he most likely blocked him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1324, Shoshin wrote:Yeah, I figured you'd unvote. You obviously weren't self-voting because you wanted to die, you were self-voting to fake town-tell, lol..
I can show you games where I've selfed as town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well I'm town so? I dont know what to tell you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My thought is that based on the fact that scum was blocked its prob gonna be us winning this game regardless, so my lynch now doesnt matter. But I've been accused of just going through the motions as town lately so I dont wanna just give up on this right now. So it's for personal reasons not really game reasons.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1330, Kokichi Oma wrote:My thought is that based on the fact that scum was blocked its prob gonna be us winning this game regardless, so my lynch now doesnt matter.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm guessing I'm villager cause my role only talks about gold so that as well
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What do you think of gamma saying I could have switcharoo when I wasnt on the scum lynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sounds like something you should ask the mod
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1338, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1334, Kokichi Oma wrote:What do you think of gamma saying I could have switcharoo when I wasnt on the scum lynch
I think this is disingenuous as fuck
How? It's literally what you said
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1306, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah no: what the fuck are you doing
I thought you could have switcheroo but you weren’t on both lynches which makes that rather improbable
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gamma claim.who you gave fruit to. It would prove you were not roleblocked
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who cares who you gave fruit to last night. What about the night before?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

Then I'm not sure who he blocked.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sup guys
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let me double check just in case
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 32, Kokichi Oma wrote:Btw

hard claiming I'm hated

So try not to accidentally lynch me
I forgot about this. I'm hated so dont forget. But yea I am VT
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh wait.
I'M at L-1 SINCE IM HATED
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes. No need to test it. It should say I'm L-1 on next vote count
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1400, xyzzy wrote:this is xyzzy, your moderator, your best friend, and your presidential alert. I'm sorry for that obnoxious noise I made your phone do a few minutes ago.

votecount 3.052 players voting for Kokichi Oma (Shoshin, Gamma Emerald)
1 player voting for Gamma Emerald (Nosferatu)

6 players not voting for lynch (skitter30, northsidegal, Porkens, Creature, Kokichi Oma, xRECKONERx)

with 9 votes, it takes 5 to lynch.

9 players not voting for Fantasy Gachapon (xRECKONERx, skitter30, northsidegal, Kokichi Oma, Gamma Emerald, Porkens, Nosferatu, Creature, Shoshin)

the current day will end in (expired on 2018-10-14 01:30:00).

mod notes:
Ah never mind. He did it where it just how many people are voting. I guess he didnt want to confirm me as hated
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes Gamma is likely scum but we should find the blocked scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can just ask the mod about lylo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll check if it says anything. It just says I rarely use magic.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Jenkins

Doesnt say anything about lylo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Says I rarely use magic and people hate me for it. Idk lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is TAZ a game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sounds intense. But why does it say I dont use magic unless I really need to in my flavor if Jenkins ends up using magic the whole time lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #143) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who said I gave up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #144) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

By the way. Gamma push on Reck for pushing on me and then subsequently pushing on me is ridiculously bad
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #145) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm at L1 again
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #146) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nsg gamma and shoshin voting me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #147) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1303, Kokichi Oma wrote:We can lynch me.

In post 1323, Kokichi Oma wrote:UNVOTE: actually I won't take the easy way out. I'll read later. I've basically been prodging since mid day 1
In post 1325, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: gamma

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #148) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You clearly read my post because you knew I voted you. So why did you said I still gave up?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #149) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you had switcheroo you could be trying to lynch someone else via that power
But unless you somehow got a ton of gold (which if so makes you suspect) that’s not likely
We’re not lynching Kokichi today.
In post 1452, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Reck
Yeah this Koki push feels kinda shady
In post 1491, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1432, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh wait.
So it was just a VC error but still
Why post this if you’ve already given up?
How does this progression make any sense by the way.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG and shoshin since you are voting me. What do you think of gamma's progression on me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like how the hell do you scumread me over him when his post make 0 sense and all over the place
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #152) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Bullshit lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #153) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nah. You arent stupid. You just got called out on it and trying to backtrack

Idc about finding blocked scum when hes blatant
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #154) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hell yea. Give me gacha.

kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #155) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

vote gacha: kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #156) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1530, Creature wrote:He's inactive this game
Hes inactive every game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #157) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1539, northsidegal wrote:kokichi / nos is gaining so much scum value and while i still scumread both gamma and reck if kokichi flips scum then the game is just solved
Unfortunately I dont flip scum so it's not solved
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #158) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Just lynch gamma who cares
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #159) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Shoshin why is gamma town. Did you see his last few posts. How do you townread his progression on me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #160) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1493, Kokichi Oma wrote:By the way. Gamma push on Reck for pushing on me and then subsequently pushing on me is ridiculously bad
In post 1496, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1303, Kokichi Oma wrote:We can lynch me.

In post 1323, Kokichi Oma wrote:UNVOTE: actually I won't take the easy way out. I'll read later. I've basically been prodging since mid day 1
In post 1325, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: gamma

In post 1497, Kokichi Oma wrote:You clearly read my post because you knew I voted you. So why did you said I still gave up?
In post 1498, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you had switcheroo you could be trying to lynch someone else via that power
But unless you somehow got a ton of gold (which if so makes you suspect) that’s not likely
In post 1500, Kokichi Oma wrote:Like how the hell do you scumread me over him when his post make 0 sense and all over the place
All that makes him scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #161) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like shoshin and NSG you both just saw my scumgame how the hell is this even close to it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #162) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gamma saying recks push on me is bad then voting me is horrible. But coupled with the fact he was saying I had switcharoo and shouldn't be lynched today makes that inexcusable as town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #163) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I just realized so many of us were in pokemon game lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #164) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1626, Shoshin wrote:This progression is actually super towny. Like, think about it.
Yeah you just lost all towncred from this post alone
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #165) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But who knows my reads have been bad so far
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #166) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1636, Creature wrote:I could do Koki over Gamma.
Didn't you just say I was town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #167) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1634, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1627, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1626, Shoshin wrote:This progression is actually super towny. Like, think about it.
Yeah you just lost all towncred from this post alone
What's scummy about it? You're acting like town never change their mind...
It's not changing mind. Its literally not even 20 posts and give no explanation. Why haven't you asked for an explanation for why he changed the read?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #168) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Skitter why have you not voted gamma yet? You pointed out what was wrong with his voting and timing as well.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #169) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gamma flips scum here for sure. Skit answer my question when you can
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then we can lynch gamma*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are you against gamma
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sorry was not here all weekend.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #173) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why arent you voting gamma anymore?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #174) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1694, Shoshin wrote:Wow, Koki... so survivalistic all the sudden...
How?? Lol. How is me trying to get my scumread lynched survivalist?

I think this shade being thrown could be your scum game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #175) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Reck doesnt flip scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #176) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All I did was make that post as a prodge post which is evident because I didn't see skit's reply
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1711, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1709, Kokichi Oma wrote:All I did was make that post as a prodge post which is evident because I didn't see skit's reply
how do you read nos?
I've seen him do nothing like hes doing here as town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Awful lynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #179) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How is gamma still alive lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Do you not see pork
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #181) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Thanks for that awful lynch everyone. Really helpful
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #182) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can we vote scum now? If that's okay with you all?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #183) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Honestly could see shoshin scum here for still being alive but not sure. Think gamma is still pretty obvious scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #184) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1755, skitter30 wrote:koki why is gamma scum?
I've explained it every day since day 1. Nk15 was gamma slot
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #185) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Scratch that lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #186) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1620, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gamma saying recks push on me is bad then voting me is horrible. But coupled with the fact he was saying I had switcharoo and shouldn't be lynched today makes that inexcusable as town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #187) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's the reason
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #188) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1498, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #189) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Someone should unvote. Like gamma moving to l1 so fast after that reck lynch isnt questionable to anyone?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #190) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1805, skitter30 wrote:Also i'm pretty sure we need to policy kokichi today because if he's town tomorrow in lylo and the hated modifier doesnt fall off scum just win
it falls off we already went over this yesterday
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #191) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1808, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1806, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1804, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I mistook your gacha bote aa you voting nos I think
Why did you put nos at what you believed to be l1? That seemed kinda fast/not-cautious to me
Because Im scum
fixed that for you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #192) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i talked to mod about it did i not post it here?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #193) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

False alarm my hated does not fall off on lylo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #194) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I misread
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #195) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes. So today is lylo thanks to the awful reck lynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #196) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1836, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kokichi I’m curious why exactly you gave up during D3?
Pretty sure you asked this already and I answered twice already
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #197) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1509, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
I thought he had still been in give up mode despite having removed the self vote
I saw the unvote, but glanced over the accompanying text
Btw. Gamma already saw why I did. As evidence in this post. Hes just posturing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #198) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Shoshin cant be town. If you are then I'm incredibly disappointed in your town game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #199) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1840, Shoshin wrote:Can we lynch Koki today so that we can have a proper LYLO tomorrow?
Wait. Is this a slip??

This implies she knows I'm going to flip town and it will be lylo tomorrow. Lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”