Secret Hitler (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by BuJaber »

What do you mean?
It won't get back to you. There's too many people.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Reck: Passing three times makes a random policy pass. If someone lied the deck is currently 3F. In that case, passing 6 times would be an autoloss.
If anything, assuming 3F, we would need the next execution because the inspi-S_S-mallow sequence is coming up, and it'd be a good idea to execute one of them, so we aren't forced to either let them have the last government or pass three times and hope for the best.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:33 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

So, pick me for Chancellor.

If it's 1L2F and I pass a Fascist you can just shoot me (making the jump from BuJaber to Klick possible), then keep cycling the presidency between BuJaber, Klick, Mitillos, Reck and NM until you draw a Liberal. If I pass the Liberal we win.

If it's 3F it doesn't matter who the Chancellor is anyway as long as they're not Hitler.
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by 2 718281828459 »

If we pass 3 times and flip a red then the entire deck is shuffled and it will be 2L6F.
And not picking Hitler is crucial which is why we are having this entire discussion. I am not trusting someone purely because they claim not to be a likely hitler.
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

After 2 years (almost exactly!) of inactivity I am giving MafiaScum a second chance...

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:12 am

Post by 2 718281828459 »

Actually, I want you to nominate Klick because inspi could be fascist but we all seem to think that Klick is town.
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

After 2 years (almost exactly!) of inactivity I am giving MafiaScum a second chance...

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:40 am

Post by 2 718281828459 »

Unofficially Prodding Everyone
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I'd like Reck to explain what he meant.
I'm fine with me, klick, or mitilos for chancellor.
I don't think 2.718 is fascist but taking him seems like a stupid risk when it was 50-50 between him and Nico and since killing doesn't reveal your alignment we don't know if he was fascist for sure.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i didnt realize how many people there were

but also i should probs be chancelor next round
green shirt thursdays
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh yeah this, Reck who do you think I should pick
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

NSG? you guys passed a lib policy last time
green shirt thursdays
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

Not_Mafia has chosen BuJaber as the chancellor. Please PM me "Ja" if you want to vote for the government to come into power, or "Nein“ if you do not.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

Election 9:

PlayerVote
xReckonerx
Ja
Not_Mafia
Ja
BuJaber
Ja
inspiratieloos
Ja
Something_Smart
Ja
mallowgeno
Nein
Klick
Ja
2 718281828459
Ja
Mitillos
Ja

The government has been voted in...
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

BuJaber,
Hitler,
has been elected as Chancellor!

The Fascists have won the game! Congratulations to inspiratieloos, Mitillos, Klick and BuJaber!
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:52 am

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

Well good game everyone ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

I am a bit disappointed in this outcome but from ocularly observing this game post-replace it is in fact the one I had accurately anticipated. The liberal party established a barrage of QUESTIONABLE decisions as a whole which I think, despite an OBVI (in retrospect) scumteam, cost us the game.

My ultimate assertion that I had submitted to Ausuka-chan a few days ago before obtaining SPOILERS was that the team was Mitillos/E/Klick/BuJaber, especially since because there were strong associations between the four of them. Of course, perhaps my difficulty in finding an adequate Hitler slot from those four should have ENLIGHTENED me as to an inaccuracy, since BluJaber had the most independent Hitler equity BUT he couldn’t be Hitler UNLESS Inspiratieloos was also scum. I supposed it was Mitillos-hanin BUT he just was playing so radically different from how he was as a liberal AND was trying to stir up chaos from the get-go so it just CEASED to follow any credent logic! I am not sure if I would have come to the acura conclusion independently since A SUBSTANTIAL MAJORITY of my reads post-replaceout were based on Inspi being a liberal because of how Mitillos and NSG reacted to the reveal! (눈_ლ)

For the purpose of the record I just really wanted to state that I really LOVED my replacement’s play, so SHOUT-OUT to Something_Smart-kun! I donot know why your slot was never townblocced since I think we both had fairly OBVI town play, but I really liked your gambit after NicoRobin’s death AND you were always a constant VOICE OF REASON that the liberal party sorely needed to have a winning shot. The only part of your play I fundamentally disagreed with was investigating Mitillos since from our slot’s perspective he was almost always scum anyway, and claiming a FASCIST reveal on him does not work like it does in Mafia to prove someone’s guilt… I think NicoRobin or Northsidegirl would have been better selections since they were mostly empty slots, though Inspiratieloos would have been good too and probably what I would have considered since I was worried for most of the game that I had MISREAD Raybells yet again. I understand why you conf-scum’d Mallow, but having read the previous game closely I think his play was too radically different to identify him as scum SO if you did not read or play in that game then that misread makes a lot of sense so I do not fault you for it! (*^▽^*)

NOW my only remaining curiosity is - BuJaber whom did you think the scumteam was? I feel like you ALSO thought Vijarada/E was scum from your posts which is why I maintained that scumread DESPITE E having a good reaction to S_S’s gambit, but perehaps I was just confbiasing real hard. It happens sometimes! \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

So YA I hope to see MOST of you in the future for another game in the future. Tanoshimou, and AUSUKA-CHAN permit me the knowledge of when you host a game yet again! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

I actually ran this game because Mulch wanted me to but then he replaced out in pregame lol.

I think the Fascist team played well. They weren't afraid to toss a liberal when they needed to for the most part (nsg/Klick is the exception and that slot was very townread). I don't think the liberals played especially badly however.

If you had elected someone else as Chancellor it would have been 3f; after that you had to pick SS as president to win, otherwise fascists would win.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:47 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 688, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:BuJaber whom did you think the scumteam was?
SS seemed really liberal to me at first but he also was one of the slots that could have thrown away a liberal (him and nsg and reck). Reck was obvtown though.
Couldn't really decide between SS and mitillos though after the investigation because of interactions with me and inspi. Could be that I was starting to believe my own fake associatives between SS and Inspi. Towards the end I was leaning towards mitillos being liberal to be honest. So that meant it had to be SS + maybe nico or mallow (who was pretty unreadable/unpredictable) with a slight possibility of nsg. But I knew if SS was liberal nsg would have to be the last scum.

This game just took way too long with people forgetting about it/not having anything to say. That sort of thing favors fascists in this game, unlike regular mafia, where town tend to be better off in longer games.

Ftr as a liberal I would have always investigated either me or inspi in SS's position.
As for my arguments for picking one of us 4 right after the investigation that I honestly believe is the optimal route for liberals. Nothing is really 100% in this game but that method gets you close to knowing the alignment of 2, possibly 4 people with some luck.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

yeah this was a slog. took too long -_-
grats fascists
green shirt thursdays
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:55 am

Post by BuJaber »

Yesh much appreciation for and a massive effort from ausuka for keeping it going and for modding it so well.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:01 am

Wow, that is certainly astonishing to hear... It really seemed like you were CLICKING with Mitillos and NSG and trying to push a fascist agenda openly under the guise of a liberal one, but you falsely but GENUINELY believed it was a TOWN perspective! I suppose learning this information is good though since it reminds me that I need to know when to PULL my confbias back and try to put myself in other people's shoes. (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well fuck me

gg fascists
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:28 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 690, BuJaber wrote:
In post 688, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:BuJaber whom did you think the scumteam was?
SS seemed really liberal to me at first but he also was one of the slots that could have thrown away a liberal (him and nsg and reck). Reck was obvtown though.
Couldn't really decide between SS and mitillos though after the investigation because of interactions with me and inspi. Could be that I was starting to believe my own fake associatives between SS and Inspi. Towards the end I was leaning towards mitillos being liberal to be honest. So that meant it had to be SS + maybe nico or mallow (who was pretty unreadable/unpredictable) with a slight possibility of nsg. But I knew if SS was liberal nsg would have to be the last scum.

This game just took way too long with people forgetting about it/not having anything to say. That sort of thing favors fascists in this game, unlike regular mafia, where town tend to be better off in longer games.

Ftr as a liberal I would have always investigated either me or inspi in SS's position.
As for my arguments for picking one of us 4 right after the investigation that I honestly believe is the optimal route for liberals. Nothing is really 100% in this game but that method gets you close to knowing the alignment of 2, possibly 4 people with some luck.
The main reason I was pushing the SS-me/you-Mitillos teams was to signal to you that Mitillos was a Fascist and of course due to the fact that we were literally playing WIFOM it didn't really matter who people believed as long as it was polarised enough to pick one of us.

The deck was the real MVP though, it was nice being able to just call out mallow as a Fascist and everyone kind of accepting it because there were 2 Liberals at the bottom, which conveniently covered up the gap of where the 4th Fascist went with us being in a 1v1.
2 718281828459
2 718281828459
Goon
2 718281828459
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 am

Post by 2 718281828459 »

Klick was
fascist
?!?

So what was the whole deal with the deck early on? Who dropped blues?
Retired Account
. I have no replacement.

Nah. I'm gone. Again.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:21 am

In post 244, Ausuka wrote:
BuJaber has chosen xRECKONERx as the chancellor. Please PM me "Ja" if you want to vote for the government to come into power, or "Nein“ if you do not.
In post 303, Ausuka wrote:
Something_Smart has chosen Not_Mafia as the chancellor. Please PM me "Ja" if you want to vote for the government to come into power, or "Nein“ if you do not.
In post 353, Ausuka wrote:
mallowgeno has chosen xRECKONERx as the chancellor. Please PM me "Ja" if you want to vote for the government to come into power, or "Nein“ if you do not.
The SOLE pair in this locality that is NOT L/L is Bu + Reck so we basicly already know it was Bu

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Two back-to-back lib/lib governments drew into 3 fascist policies.

No wonder we had such a hard time. :?
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:44 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 696, 2 718281828459 wrote:Klick was
fascist
?!?

So what was the whole deal with the deck early on? Who dropped blues?
The deck dropped 2 blues :P BuJaber dropped the 3rd.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”