Secret Hitler (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:26 am

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

/in

(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:00 am

Konnichiwa minnasan! ヽ( ・∀・)ノ

okay SO…. wow….. Is all i relay have to say sofar at this game’s events… it’s IRONIC since because I wasnt going to JOIN this game until RAIDANTCOWBELLS inquired me over PRIVATE MESSAGES but now I will still COMMIT to what I signed up to play anyway ( ̄~ ̄;)

My first INITIAL INTELLECTUAL INCLINATION in terms of READS is that VIJARADA is a FASCIST(○□○)
In post 29, Vijarada wrote:nobody let RC be in any position of power PLEASE for our own sanity
To ME this appeared to be UNCALLED FOR given the CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES to me. RADIANTCOWBELS was obviously JOCULARLY JOKING and JUST having FUN! Making any sort of alignment call based on this INFROMATION is FRANKLY REDICULOUS (눈_ლ)

was a QUALITY COMMENT and I express SIMILAR SENTIMENTS. I am MAYBE not as SURE about NORTHSIDGAL as a FASIST but I think it is a REALLY REASONABLE READ to REAR on RADIANTCOWBELL’S RIGHT ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "

I also will STATE that I’M TOWNREAD BLUJABER! Thus my FIRST vote shall be for HIM! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

VOTE: BluJaber

As a result though appears to be an INIQUITOUS INQUIRY - onviously this COULD be a CORRECT intrepidation HOWEVER the way NORTHSIDEGIRL presents it feels very POSTUREY and lacks ENGAGEMENT that she SHOULD have at this momint (。・o・。). I would be UNDER the ASSUNMPTION that it would be more TACTICALLY USEFUL to a TOWNIE to ASK BUJABER what he expected to GET out of the answer or WHERE his INCLINATIONS were

Also im not really shure what to make of rc NOT knowing that there’s no scumchat in ? I think he’s TOWN for having similar READS as me and making the value statements at an ORANGIC point in time but this DOES seem weird to me since because I thought this was obvious (´⊙o⊙`;)

is a BAD value call, and the FACT it’s not from PERSONAL INTERACTIONS makes it WORSE. I will NOT follow this decree, even if I DO think HARAMBEY is a LOYAL LIBERAL. His REACTIONS to the REPLACEOUT felt very genuine and motivated by someone whom genuinely WANTS to engage with RADIANTCOWBELLS. His thought process in GENERAL seem MISGUIDED but TRUE AND HONEST. Maybe I will make a post explaining why this is the way I feel? (☆▽☆)

My READS so far to REITERATE are:

{Simyk} - Conftown! That’s me! (´∀`)
{Harambey, BuJbaer, WHOMEVER replaces RADIANTCOWBELLS} - Town, they have GOOD GENUINE posts (*^v^*)
{mallowgeno} - Townlean, i am COGNIZANT of the VERITY that MALLOW was SCUM in the last game so HIM questioning any aspect of the game’s STRUCTURE is SIGNIFICANTLY MORE likely to COME from him as a LIBERAL (•̀o•́)ง. HOWEVER I am taking a SIGNIFICANT RISK in READING off of so LITTLE content
{Not_Mafia, NicoRobin} - NULL. I’m not going to PERETEND I have a read on their entrances ( ̄ω ̄;)
{NSG} - I dont relay like her posts so far BUT i could be wrong
{Vij} - THIS is the SCUM (⊙▂⊙✖ )

and then NON POSTERS

So SO FAR the ONLY inquiry I relay have so far to get the GAME moving is: Northsidegal, HOW are you reading BUJABER and HOW do you feel about my TOWNREAD of him so far? It is TRUE that I chose NOT to ELABORATE on the DETAILS of my READ so I am INQUISITIVE of WHY you think I would FEEL diferently from you (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:04 am

In post 79, mallowgeno wrote:So is there really any reason to Ja a president when he's the first one of this round?
YES - it is the ONLY way we can obtain HARD INFROMATION. the SOFT DATA from conversation is GOOD but it is not as ABSOLUTE (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

it is like LYNCHING on the FIRST DAY of MAFIA
Harambey180 wrote:
In post 79, mallowgeno wrote: I'm a liberal so there's only going to be max. 1 Fascist Policies if you vote 'Ja' on me (depending on the alignment of my chancellor I guess)
also this isnt EXACTLY true... the cards your CHANCELLOR gets will be RANDOM so it is possible that you get THREE FASCIST CARDS (`〇Д〇)

the PROBABILITY this HAPPENS is very LOW but we MUST acknowledge it is possible!

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 am

Wow... I possess NO repsonse to that ( ̄へ ̄)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:56 am

FINE I will try to minimize the amount of emphasis I use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It does come naturally to me so it will feel a little awkward BUT I dont want to be ostracized from the game just because of the way I type

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:24 am

Then I'm glad we could reach a compromise WITHOUT descending into toxicity (^∇^)

Now for more game relevant thoughts, I am going to initiate working on a little simulation so that we can see the PROBABILITIES of certain outcomes in this game. I desire some form of verification that my mental calculation that 3 red cards is unlikely is accurate! Stay tuned o^_^o

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:55 am

Nico I don't really see how that's RELEVANT to the current conversation? ∑(O_O;)

Harambey should elect the person whom he believes is a liberal the most whether they campaign for themselves or not. BuJaber and I only VOTED symbolically

Doyou have reads right now that you would like to share? ╰(‘ω’ )╯

POSTEDIT: I do concur with Harambey as well, but I can see why a liberal may choose such tactics to get picked as well (*´・o・)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:01 am

You can't prodge when the game hasnt even been UP for 24 hours (¬ε ლ)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:11 am

In post 94, mallowgeno wrote:Don't elect me. BAM reverse psychology that
This is TOWN! ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:27 am

In post 96, mallowgeno wrote:(As an aside Saske your faces are fantastic :) )
Arigatou!! ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

So YA

How do you feel about BuJaber as chancellor since your online and we haven't seen much in the way of GAME based content from you?

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:46 am

Ugh, that always seemed COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to me as a policy but some of my friends do that when we play f2f...

PERSONALLY I personally feel that it’s preferable to err on the side of Ja’ing since possessing hard data and getting it out on the table is productive and conducive but that’s just me -_-;

As long as we agree on reads though we should be able to form a stable and strong townbloc easy ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:49 am

In post 100, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:productive and conducive
*to town wincon

SORRY my mind was just moving so quickly when I was writing that post >_<

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Tue May 01, 2018 6:54 am

The president ALWAYS nominates the chancellor (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Tue May 01, 2018 7:00 am

You DON’T need to call me a
bleep
it wasn’t clear from your post. The thread already is toxic enough can we not make it WORSE? (*`・へ・´*)

And I’ve NEVER played Secret Hitler like that so I will assume no, but give me a second to confirm the rules (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 am

In post 0, Ausuka wrote:Once the President has chosen a Chancellor, every player (the candidates included) votes "Yes" or "No" indicating whether they want the current nomination to go into power or not. If there is a tie, or No gets the majority, then the government is voted down, and the presidency is passed onto the next player.
Here is your answer Harambey!

Notice the LACK of exceptions as well
inspiratieloos wrote:Haven't really had the chance to read in detail and I haven't played the game before, but it seems to me that even if you do have a voting policy it would be bad to say you have it, especially an 'always no' policy if it's dominant since fascists would just follow it, burn a presidency for no info and get closer to passing randomly.
In post 88, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Then I'm glad we could reach a compromise WITHOUT descending into toxicity (^∇^)

Now for more game relevant thoughts, I am going to initiate working on a little simulation so that we can see the PROBABILITIES of certain outcomes in this game. I desire some form of verification that my mental calculation that 3 red cards is unlikely is accurate! Stay tuned o^_^o
I think it's (11 nCr 3)/(17 nCr 3) =~25% chance of randomly getting 3 fascist cards. So you'd expect it to happen ~1-2 times during the first 5 rounds before reshuffle.
In that case that would just put whom the fascists are, that seems like a POOR tactic. I don’t really think it’s a big deal since people usually just pass the first pair anyway for the information.

Also your math looks right to me but I still wanted to write the simulation for interactivity!

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 am

I would NEIN Vij as chancellor, I think he’s pretty obviously a fascist. If you would prefer to test a scumread I would pick Nsg o(^∀^*)o

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Tue May 01, 2018 8:14 am

It's not just that. It's more about the TONE and the timing of when he did it, logistically SURE it could be a joke but something just feels off to me about Vij. I am inclined to say that Raybells's description of "open wolfing" makes a lot of sense to me ೕ(・ㅂ・ )
In post 17, Vijarada wrote:im a liberal guys
this felt like a particularly FORCED entrance for example
In post 58, Vijarada wrote:RC clearly knows the best way to handle a non-serious mish-mash game is to get incredibly angry at people a page in, then replace out because the game in which more than half the posts are his "isn't fun".
and i dont know HOW else to articulate it but when I read this I just get horrid gut pings everywhere (O∆O)

it really felt like he was MINIMIZING what went through RC's head and it doesn't mesh with what happened to me from my perspective

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm

In post 116, Vijarada wrote:i'm so glad that "im a liberal guys" a four word post is particularly FORCED.
You KNOW your sarcasm doesn't really make you look more townie if that's what you're trying to go for ( ̄□ ̄;)

You'd be FAR MORE SUCCESSFUL contributing to the discussion, so YEAH. What are your thoughts so far? Whom are your picks for liberals and fascists? (❁´ω`❁)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:37 pm

In post 117, Not_Mafia wrote:Pick Mallow
I'm glad someone else agrees with me on this (`・ω・´)”

I went against pushing it since I'm not CONFIDENT on it enough to sell it as a CAMPAIGN, but it's a soulread I truly feel within my heart of hearts (´∀`)♡

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #19) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:21 pm

In post 120, Mitillos wrote:mallow town read: This makes no sense to me. He said he has a policy of voting nein on the first suggestion, just like last time. What precisely makes you think that he is different this time? Is it because he's asking others to try to convince him he is wrong? Because that's just a slightly more aggressive version of the same thing, and therefore null.
I am NOT townreading him because of his policy so I don't really comprehend your backing for pointing this out ( ︶︿︶)

My townread originates from his because he's posing a question tangentially related to his policy in such a way that makes it clear it's a DISCUSSION point. I performed a slight fraction that is still RELEVANT of research on the LAST game to see if there are any returning players and feel like this level of engagement from mallow is a MARKED difference from his time as scum Σ(・口・)

He's also more jovial in a NATURAL way that I really like. is just very difficult for me to see coming from him specifically as scum.
In post 120, Mitillos wrote: rc town read: You read him as town because vij attacked him and because he made one post that you agree with? This is null at best.
This feels like you're going out of your way to SPIN my read in a REDUCTIVE manner (ꐦ ಠ_ಠ )

RadiantCowbells basically echoed MOST of my thoughts in the thread as I was reading along - usully this is indicative of someone thinking from a similar prespective as you. I am HARDPRESSED to call that NULL when it seems not everyone is on board with scumreading vijarada!

I acknowledge the presence of an alternate lucidity in which RadiantCowbells is HITLER and forming GENUINE READS exists ( ꒪Д꒪)

BUT that will more likely be sorted out LATER in the game so for now he can just be town. I think this is MORE LIKELY if northsidegal is town, BUT I have difficulty seeing that since my POE is getting very thin ( ̄ω ̄)
In post 120, Mitillos wrote: vij scum read: Already mentioned before. Your recent reply to this is not satisfactory at all, either. What do you mean that something didn't mesh with what happened to you?
felt like it was MISSING why RC replaced out in a way that more than likely comes from detached scum whom doesn't need to read the thread as closely since they are already informed ╭( ・ㅂ・)و

The ANGER at town was obviously a joke since it was 1 AM in his timezone and the game just started! IF he means the anger at Harambey then I think that's completely unjustified because RadiantCowbells is more aware than anyone else in this thread about HOW he would wind up interacting with Harambey, and WHETHER OR NOT Harambey meant to get personal with his read, it clearly offended RC so continuing their interactions in that way would set up a negative PRECEDENT for the future and make the thread more toxic (ΟΔΟ;;)

THUS Vijarada painting the replace out as RC "not having fun" is WILLFULLY IGNORANT at best! (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

When I say it does not mesh with me and what happened to me I mean how I interpreted the thread. I think it's REASONABLE for people to disagree in games like this even if there is only one objective reality, however it is quite difficult to agree on facts that are plainly visible to all! So while it is possible to interpret RC's replace out in such a fashion, it is an interpretation that requires missing a decent amount of nuance in a way that makes me feel it is more likely that SCUM push it in such a manner.

This is further compounded by his last post, which seemed aimed more to MUDSLING than actually do anything useful with the thread! ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #20) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:22 pm

So what PROMPTED this re-analysis of my reads, Mitillos? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:32 pm

In post 120, Mitillos wrote:Also, post 102 is weird if not actually suspicious. Care to explain why you felt the need to make that clarification?
ALSO I missed this since it seems like a pretty bad question....

If you read the post again:
In post 100, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:PERSONALLY I personally feel that it’s preferable to err on the side of Ja’ing since possessing hard data and getting it out on the table is productive and
conducive but
that’s just me -_-;
I BOLDED it for clarity. I literally forgot to type in two words and felt that that typo actively made my sentence more confusing so I CORRECTED it for CLARITY

I don't see how you could possibly spin that as scummy but if you'd like to try I will not desist you ( ̄ェ ̄;)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:39 pm

In post 125, Vijarada wrote:yeah yeah ok i think inspiratiloos turned up and pushed an anti-town policy using maths and i inherently distrust maths, plus it's a good way of getting out of doing anything (JUST LIKE MAKING SARCASTIC JOKES HAHAHA) so he's probably scum.
( ಠωಠ)

Vijarada wrote:anyway i feel like reads are pretty worthless here, we should just get someone who looks in about the middle to us and ya them. whether that's me or someone else because you all think i'm obvious scum or whatever. no need to gamesolve now.
( ಠωಠ)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:40 pm

I will dignify those posts with real responses if a townread asks me to...

Otherwise the problems there should be SELF-EVIDENT

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #24) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:16 am

In post 148, Mitillos wrote:This looks a bit like a fascist slip.
( ಠωಠ)

ANYWAY so YEAH it is blatantly OBVIOUS that mallow and reck are BOTH aligned with the LIBERALS (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I will NEIN all elections with Vijarada and Mitillos, the reads I would TEST are BuJaber and Northsidegal, I have BAD townreads on N_M and NicoRobin for DIFFERING reasons but they are SHAKY at best, and my TOWNBLOC is Reck/Me/Mallow/Inspiratieloos (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

NOT MAFIA whom are you looking at to ELECT?

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #25) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:02 pm

In post 165, Mitillos wrote:@Saske: Any actual reasons for your reads, or are we going to have to repeat the discussion in posts 120-130?
( ̄へ ̄)

I am NOT going to waste my time conversing with you when it is CLEAR that our discussions are going nowhere - sorry but that's just how it IS.

It doesn't matter what Mallow and Reck passed SPECIFICALLY, the MERE fact that they passed a LIBERAL policy solidifies my reads on their play (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

To CLARIFY, that means that Mallow is not town JUST because he passed a liberal policy, but because he was townie BEFORE that I can stick to my read (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #26) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Northsidegal is not my first choice but we might as well 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #27) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:03 pm

In post 174, xRECKONERx wrote:have you considered not posting like an 8 year old obsessed with her waifu
Sorry but you're going to have to DEAL with it

And it's HUSBANDO for the RECORD (╬⓪益⓪)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #28) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:05 pm

You're the one whom replaced in so have fun gamethrowing ┐(‘~`;)┌

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #29) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:09 pm

I am pretty sure you need a bloc of four liberals to win the game if my math is correct?

That would be you/me/mallow/inspiratieloos so unless you can find the town in nico/nm/nsg/bu you're best off NOT READING my posts but still ja'ing me (o´艸`)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:13 pm

I am CONFIDENT in my reads (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #31) » Sat May 19, 2018 7:09 am

okay SO

I CORROBORATE the motion to elect RECOKNER as the chancellor for this present election! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

HOWEVER I possess excruciatingly exasperatingly embarrassingly MOROSE news... and that is that I have DECIDED to REPLACE out of this game (⊙︿⊙✿)

I STAND BY my reads and TRULY wish that I could stay, HOWEVER my presence in this game will ONLY hurt town's chances since I have EVALUATED Reckoner as the kind of person whom will INSIST on sticking to his principles - our DOMINATING personalities will simply PERSIST in a RAGING war of TOXICITY and only DEVIATE town from SOLVING the game (〇o〇;)

My FINAL reads are as follows!

{Reck, Mallow} - These are ALWAYS liberals!
{Inspiratieloos, n_m} - I liked RadiantCowbells and n_m has MOSTLY advocated for pro-liberal reads and policies so they can be town! (ノ^∇^)
{Nico, BuJaber, Northsidegirl} - THESE slots need testing - BuJaber is the MOST likely town by play out of these BUT North DID pass a liberal policy so I could be wrong (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
{Vijarada, Mitillos} - These are ALMOST always your Fascists

So YA, unfortunately this is the MOST healthy thing to do for the gamestate (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

As long as we CYCLE through electing Reck/Mallow/My slot and NEIN Vijarada and Mitillos I think it is VERY unlikely we lose the game as it is!

@Ausuka-chan, please REPLACE me out of your game - I wish the BEST of luck to the liberals and also would NOT like to be spoiled since I will watch the game! ヾ(。・ω・)シ

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:52 am

Well good game everyone ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

I am a bit disappointed in this outcome but from ocularly observing this game post-replace it is in fact the one I had accurately anticipated. The liberal party established a barrage of QUESTIONABLE decisions as a whole which I think, despite an OBVI (in retrospect) scumteam, cost us the game.

My ultimate assertion that I had submitted to Ausuka-chan a few days ago before obtaining SPOILERS was that the team was Mitillos/E/Klick/BuJaber, especially since because there were strong associations between the four of them. Of course, perhaps my difficulty in finding an adequate Hitler slot from those four should have ENLIGHTENED me as to an inaccuracy, since BluJaber had the most independent Hitler equity BUT he couldn’t be Hitler UNLESS Inspiratieloos was also scum. I supposed it was Mitillos-hanin BUT he just was playing so radically different from how he was as a liberal AND was trying to stir up chaos from the get-go so it just CEASED to follow any credent logic! I am not sure if I would have come to the acura conclusion independently since A SUBSTANTIAL MAJORITY of my reads post-replaceout were based on Inspi being a liberal because of how Mitillos and NSG reacted to the reveal! (눈_ლ)

For the purpose of the record I just really wanted to state that I really LOVED my replacement’s play, so SHOUT-OUT to Something_Smart-kun! I donot know why your slot was never townblocced since I think we both had fairly OBVI town play, but I really liked your gambit after NicoRobin’s death AND you were always a constant VOICE OF REASON that the liberal party sorely needed to have a winning shot. The only part of your play I fundamentally disagreed with was investigating Mitillos since from our slot’s perspective he was almost always scum anyway, and claiming a FASCIST reveal on him does not work like it does in Mafia to prove someone’s guilt… I think NicoRobin or Northsidegirl would have been better selections since they were mostly empty slots, though Inspiratieloos would have been good too and probably what I would have considered since I was worried for most of the game that I had MISREAD Raybells yet again. I understand why you conf-scum’d Mallow, but having read the previous game closely I think his play was too radically different to identify him as scum SO if you did not read or play in that game then that misread makes a lot of sense so I do not fault you for it! (*^▽^*)

NOW my only remaining curiosity is - BuJaber whom did you think the scumteam was? I feel like you ALSO thought Vijarada/E was scum from your posts which is why I maintained that scumread DESPITE E having a good reaction to S_S’s gambit, but perehaps I was just confbiasing real hard. It happens sometimes! \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

So YA I hope to see MOST of you in the future for another game in the future. Tanoshimou, and AUSUKA-CHAN permit me the knowledge of when you host a game yet again! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:01 am

Wow, that is certainly astonishing to hear... It really seemed like you were CLICKING with Mitillos and NSG and trying to push a fascist agenda openly under the guise of a liberal one, but you falsely but GENUINELY believed it was a TOWN perspective! I suppose learning this information is good though since it reminds me that I need to know when to PULL my confbias back and try to put myself in other people's shoes. (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:21 am

In post 244, Ausuka wrote:
BuJaber has chosen xRECKONERx as the chancellor. Please PM me "Ja" if you want to vote for the government to come into power, or "Nein“ if you do not.
In post 303, Ausuka wrote:
Something_Smart has chosen Not_Mafia as the chancellor. Please PM me "Ja" if you want to vote for the government to come into power, or "Nein“ if you do not.
In post 353, Ausuka wrote:
mallowgeno has chosen xRECKONERx as the chancellor. Please PM me "Ja" if you want to vote for the government to come into power, or "Nein“ if you do not.
The SOLE pair in this locality that is NOT L/L is Bu + Reck so we basicly already know it was Bu

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”