Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be back after TW decides to stop trying to lurk the pressure off of him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Which head of snuggly has been talking
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 37, CreativeMod1 wrote:Not sure on what policy but ouch
ITS MY POLICY TO VOTE SCUM WHEN POSSIBLE
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 76, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 12, frozenaga wrote:FA is asleep so toranaga is the one posting until she announces otherwise

how is everyone today?
FA is not allowed to steal that tag this time :D

They don't even have the name in this game...
SCUM NO 2 FOUND
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by snuggly quackdrew 39 »

In post 95, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 92, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 58, Nero Cain wrote:Brian naked voted tora's hydra. TW comes in and is all like "its so fishy that you are voting a a hydra with decent players in it" Hana says she's concerned that he's defending a slot that had no content. TW cries misrep, even though there wasn't one.
like this is scum, pls kill it or risk dying when he flips scum.
like you aren't even questioning my perception of the events here. You tried to buddy up to tora, got called on it. You're scum and need death.
????
how drunk are you? idk what the fuck Frozenaga's alignment is meant to be yet and I have no opinion on their slot whatsoever. it's FFT that I think is scum.

Anyway I spent all my time earlier explaining themselves. if anyone else wants to ignore what's obviously going on the way you are that's fine w me I'll just keep doing my thing.

also fuck off if you think I'mma lurk through anything. look at your bestie FFT who has suddenly disappeared when I correctly called them out for bullshitting. I'm at work right now yet I've still been sinking as much time as I can into this game? at the exclusion of other onsite activity? sorry but where the fuck do you get off thinking I'm lurking?

I'm actually annoyed because I'm leaning town on you. it's just fucking offensive how little attention you're paying and how unabashedly you're peddling anti town bullshit and we're what like 5 pages in? :lol:
We’ve got our ducks in a row - ALL 39 of them.

Hydra of Nancy Drew 39 & the worst
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:59 pm

In post 101, Kokichi Oma wrote:Which head of snuggly has been talking
only TW except the one post from Nancy confirming she's been busy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:idk what the fuck Frozenaga's alignment is meant to be yet and I have no opinion on their slot whatsoever.
ok then I'm not understanding why you cared about a 2nd vote on them or why you'd be all up in his grill for voting a hydra consisting of 2 players that played decently well in ANOTHER game. Like that has no relevance at all so it looks like buddying to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Fuwa Fuwa Time
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Fuwa Fuwa Time »

Spoiler: Brian Posts
In post 16, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:VOTE: Frozenaga
In post 22, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:Lol.

I don't want to explain it. Although I was actually half-tempted to vote Not Known 15 or Maria. :3

Is there any particular reason why you chose to vote Nero?
In post 26, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:
In post 23, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:I'd really really appreciate it if you'd be open to explaining your vote.
Why does it matter to you so much as to why I'm voting frozenaga?
In post 33, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:
In post 29, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:it's like
fairly disturbing that both heads of your hydra have just watched both heads of that hydra powertowning in Heroes Wanted and when you charged into the thread to be the second vote on a wagon your reaction was to wagon that over us or Nero

waaht
I do what I want and that's never stopped me from voting someone before.

Also, it's not like either of them powertowned here yet, so why does any of this matter?

Explain to me how 'charging into the thread to be a second vote on a wagon' is oh so demanding of your (or anybody else's) attention.
In post 35, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:Sakura has only posted once tbh. I'll give you a brownie point if you can figure out which one.
I don't particularly care about signing posts or not. And I do think our posts are kind of hard to tell apart.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 106, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 104, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:idk what the fuck Frozenaga's alignment is meant to be yet and I have no opinion on their slot whatsoever.
ok then I'm not understanding why you cared about a 2nd vote on them or why you'd be all up in his grill for voting a hydra consisting of 2 players that played decently well in ANOTHER game. Like that has no relevance at all so it looks like buddying to me.
so what do you think was going through Brian's head when he threw the vote down? that's what I'm challenging here.
Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:And I do think our posts are kind of hard to tell apart.
^ same here, but also very comfortable to just address you guys as a single combined slot and letting the two of you work out if there's stuff you should/n't reply to :P

- tw
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:37 pm

In post 108, the worst wrote:
In post 106, Nero Cain wrote:
so what do you think was going through Brian's head when he threw the vote down? that's what I'm challenging here.
Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:And I do think our posts are kind of hard to tell apart.
^ same here, but also very comfortable to just address you guys as a single combined slot and letting the two of you work out if there's stuff you should/n't reply to :P

- tw
quack quack

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 108, the worst wrote:so what do you think was going through Brian's head when he threw the vote down? that's what I'm challenging here.
I don't think it matters and you still haven't explained why you think it does matter.

I think its p simple here, you tried to buddy them and you got caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:46 pm

In post 110, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 108, the worst wrote:so what do you think was going through Brian's head when he threw the vote down? that's what I'm challenging here.
I don't think it matters and you still haven't explained why you think it does matter.

I think its p simple here, you tried to buddy them and you got caught with your hands in the cookie jar.
I've constantly explained what the problem is.
They threw down a l0lrandom vote in rvs on a slot with 2 good town players in it.
I called it bad because they shld know better and probably exaggerated my case a bit but we rekt rvs in 5 seconds flat ao fucking sue me

look at their reaction to that tho
like Sakura going back and trying to overjustify her hydra buddy's own rvs vote?
the fact they're active lurking when caught?
:thinking:

Fuwa Fuwa Time
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Fuwa Fuwa Time »

In post 62, MariaR wrote:I'm voting brain hydra because I felt them asking a question with a question instead of answering said question first was a bit on the defensive side this early.
Do you mean ? Because I'm not really understanding your issue when once I got that cleared up, I immediately responded to them in my very next post.

If not and you're just irked by me not explaining my frozenaga vote, then I don't know what to tell you. I did answer the question, it just wasn't the response Snuggly wanted. And I reserve the right to ask my own questions.
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Fuwa Fuwa Time »

In post 38, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:compared to other assorted lolcat tier rvs votes? this was definitely the most interesting one! on what planet is this not worth anyone's attention? I respect a bit of discrediting rhetoric as much as the next bloke but this is clearly a worthwhile conversation. I find it kinda hard to believe neither of you have any feelings about that hydra given its heads are badasses. my initial push was definitely reachy but your response feels caught and lacking.
I already told you I didn't want to explain my vote on them. There's no benefit for me to explain it to you (or anyone for that matter) so I won't.

Secondly, I also gave you alternative talking points and you ignored both of them. So yes, I do find it particularly noteworthy that you're so concerned about me adding just a second vote on another player (it's just two votes, boohoo).

I don't care what
you
think of them as players. It's not your opinion that matters and I assure you their 'skill level' or 'reputation' has no bearing on why I made my vote. And I think it would be nonsensical to just brush a slot aside just because 'they could be town and could be an asset' when it's not like they've done anything particularly noteworthy or townish for me (or anyone else) to do so.

Also, how did I
discredit
you? Hint:
I never did.
So explain how anything I've done is
caught
or
lacking
In post 44, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:this is kind of misreppy and I'm like 99% sure you know it lmao
I'm more concerned with the mindset of someone who carelessly rvs votes someone with no reason who they know currently has a strong towngame, let alone two people
Not really a misrep. I mean, I guess I can see you feeling this way if you really feel like we're misunderstanding you, which we're not. Your issue with us seems predicated on one or more of the following:

1) You think FA and Tor are strong town players.
2) You don't understand why we would be interested in pushing them right away because they could be an asset.
3) You don't like second votes on wagons (or maybe just not a second vote on this wagon). So I wish everyone else the best of luck pushing anything outside a deadline lynch.

If anything, I think that if you seriously believe they could be a valuable asset to us, then you should at least understand the concept that it would actually be more beneficial to get
said
players sorted early on (or we can just lynch outright lynch them if they're scum).
In post 57, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:I'm just posting @ your hydra in general
you're defending and justifying Brian's vote which you obviously had no influence over for... what reason?
I don't have to explain it to her. Apparently we have similar reasons for wanting to vote Frozenaga, which isn't surprising considering we share the same slot.

Apparently I also said I was going to sign my posts, so uh, the last one was me and so is this one.

-R
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Fuwa Fuwa Time »

In post 111, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:They threw down a l0lrandom vote in rvs
Not random. Just not going to explain it.

I mean, if it was random, I would have just said so. And even if it was random, so what?
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Fuwa Fuwa Time »

I forgot to sign again. Pretend the last post and this one was from me.

-L
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 111, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:They threw down a l0lrandom vote in rvs on a slot with 2 good town players in it.
I called it bad because they shld know better
Why should RVS wagons be on only bad players?
In post 111, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:like Sakura going back and trying to overjustify her hydra buddy's own rvs vote?
so. your hydra partner is cool with what you are doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and it's like 7 to lynch and we still have eons of time on the clock. Freaking out about a 2nd vote doesn't make sense from town.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Creature »

Hi
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you gonna fool Tora again?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Creature »

Who? Me?
Sigh
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:46 am

Okay, just popping in to say, I’m liking Nero, FA_QT and Maria for town.

~Nancy

frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:50 am

Post by frozenaga »

~Frozen
frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:53 am

Post by frozenaga »

In post 16, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:VOTE: Frozenaga
You want to do this the rough way I see

VOTE: Fuwa Fuwa Time
In post 22, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:Lol.

I don't want to explain it. Although I was actually half-tempted to vote Not Known 15 or Maria. :3

Is there any particular reason why you chose to vote Nero?
why are you softing that there is anything extra about this in public? I don't like this attitude

~Frozen
frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:55 am

Post by frozenaga »

In post 23, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:I'd really really appreciate it if you'd be open to explaining your vote.
I like this question
In post 27, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hydra vs hydra. Fight to the death
It's gonna be a crazy fight lol
In post 29, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:
it's like
fairly disturbing that both heads of your hydra have just watched both heads of that hydra powertowning in Heroes Wanted and when you charged into the thread to be the second vote on a wagon your reaction was to wagon that over us or Nero

waaht
how is that even relevant? What gave you the impression they are doing this for meta?

~Frozen

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”