Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't even get to confirm my role b4 the day started.

vote: frozenaga
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

I'm not really getting your need to talk about how I'm an ez read 4 you now.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ tor powertowning fool got fooled hard by Creature.

and like just cause they were both town and did fairly well in that game that has shit all to do with this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 46, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:
In post 44, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Nero Cain should always be high in sorting priority because he's a fairly easy read
Why should he be high in sorting priority if he's fairly easy read?
He can probably sorted without me needing to do anything anyway.
I had literally just got on to comment about TWs post but Hana beat me to it. Nancy hasn't even been here to AtE all over everything and I already want t kill this slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: snuggly quackdrew 39

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

page top vote, you guys must sheep.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 52, MariaR wrote:I feel I'm the only one who does not understand a single thing that hydra is saying and is just sitting here confused.
What are you confused about?

Brian naked voted tora's hydra. TW comes in and is all like "its so fishy that you are voting a a hydra with decent players in it" Hana says she's concerned that he's defending a slot that had no content. TW cries misrep, even though there wasn't one. So what are you not getting or are you disagreeing with my interpretation of events?

Why are you voying Brians hydra?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 53, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Nero sounds towny
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 66, MariaR wrote:Is it cause you're in a hydra or like? I'd like to know
u sure you aren't scum with him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but why would I vote one scum over the other?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 73, MariaR wrote:Because I'm the pretty one.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure I guess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your thoughts on what's going on in the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:your thoughts on what's going on in the game?
this isn't a hard question FA_Q2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 88, FA_Q2 wrote:Duck is fine for now. Not so sure about FFT...
y for both?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum are plenty capable of being active and he only has 5 more posts than Brian's hydra. Why do those 5 posts make him not scummy but 5 less posts make Brian scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 58, Nero Cain wrote:Brian naked voted tora's hydra. TW comes in and is all like "its so fishy that you are voting a a hydra with decent players in it" Hana says she's concerned that he's defending a slot that had no content. TW cries misrep, even though there wasn't one.
like this is scum, pls kill it or risk dying when he flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 93, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:5 less posts
each one is squirmy and too defensive
Says the guy that tried to discredit my vote on them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 92, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 58, Nero Cain wrote:Brian naked voted tora's hydra. TW comes in and is all like "its so fishy that you are voting a a hydra with decent players in it" Hana says she's concerned that he's defending a slot that had no content. TW cries misrep, even though there wasn't one.
like this is scum, pls kill it or risk dying when he flips scum.
like you aren't even questioning my perception of the events here. You tried to buddy up to tora, got called on it. You're scum and need death.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 26, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:
In post 23, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:I'd really really appreciate it if you'd be open to explaining your vote.
Why does it matter to you so much as to why I'm voting frozenaga?
like its a fair question. WHY do you care.
In post 33, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:
In post 29, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:it's like
fairly disturbing that both heads of your hydra have just watched both heads of that hydra powertowning in Heroes Wanted and when you charged into the thread to be the second vote on a wagon your reaction was to wagon that over us or Nero

waaht
I do what I want and that's never stopped me from voting someone before.

Also, it's not like either of them powertowned here yet, so why does any of this matter?

Explain to me how 'charging into the thread to be a second vote on a wagon' is oh so demanding of your (or anybody else's) attention.
this is fair too. You were buddying/white-knighting and past performance is absolutely no reason to semi-serious/RVS vote someone.
In post 42, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:Also, Also, People powertowning as town on a previous game doesnt mean they cant roll scum in this game.
Kinda concerned about someone defending someone that hasnt got content yet, regardless of frozenaga's alignment.
this, so much this.
In post 46, Fuwa Fuwa Time wrote:
In post 44, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Nero Cain should always be high in sorting priority because he's a fairly easy read
Why should he be high in sorting priority if he's fairly easy read?
He can probably sorted without me needing to do anything anyway.
agree. If I'm so easy then you should be trying to sort harder to read players first, not me

there's nothing wrong with their posting and your vague as fuck "squirmy and defensive" means nothing to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 90, FA_Q2 wrote:Not really something I would expect for scum this early.
I'm also not a big fan of this 'cause its like trying to write away something based on a vague stereotype. TW is not lurky as scum. Prob lynching this guy depending on results.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fairly disturbing that both heads of your hydra have just watched both heads of that hydra powertowning in Heroes Wanted and when you charged into the thread to be the second vote on a wagon your reaction was to wagon that over us or Nero
White-knighting and buddying.
In post 38, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:I find it kinda hard to believe neither of you have any feelings about that hydra given its heads are badasses.
more buddying.
In post 44, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:this is kind of misreppy
no its not.
Translation: let me spend all my time pretending to sort Nero so I don't actually have to scumhunt.
In post 53, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:update: Nero sounds towny and scumreads us
we are locktown
thanks all, bbl
discredit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be back after TW decides to stop trying to lurk the pressure off of him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:idk what the fuck Frozenaga's alignment is meant to be yet and I have no opinion on their slot whatsoever.
ok then I'm not understanding why you cared about a 2nd vote on them or why you'd be all up in his grill for voting a hydra consisting of 2 players that played decently well in ANOTHER game. Like that has no relevance at all so it looks like buddying to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 108, the worst wrote:so what do you think was going through Brian's head when he threw the vote down? that's what I'm challenging here.
I don't think it matters and you still haven't explained why you think it does matter.

I think its p simple here, you tried to buddy them and you got caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 111, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:They threw down a l0lrandom vote in rvs on a slot with 2 good town players in it.
I called it bad because they shld know better
Why should RVS wagons be on only bad players?
In post 111, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:like Sakura going back and trying to overjustify her hydra buddy's own rvs vote?
so. your hydra partner is cool with what you are doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and it's like 7 to lynch and we still have eons of time on the clock. Freaking out about a 2nd vote doesn't make sense from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you gonna fool Tora again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 201, Jeanne11 wrote:Porkens (1): Frozenaga
Frozenaga (2): Fuwa Fuwa Time, Creature
Fuwa Fuwa Time (3): snuggly quackdrew, FA_Q2, MariaR
Quackers (1): Not Known 15,
CreativeMod1 (1): Nosferatu
Not Known 15 (1): CreativeMod1

Not Voting (3): Kokichi Oma, Porkens, Pernicious Parrot
guess im no longer in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 139, Creature wrote:I didn't do anything
See, you fooled him already. :lol:

honestly, I'm going to wait on reserve judgment on Creature until he gives more thoughts than "a hydra that got hard buddied by scum is towm"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 267, Creature wrote:So what can we do rn while I watch my classmates on tears?
maybe you can give thoughts on the game?
In post 217, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm begging someone to help me get into this game
I'm surprised you want in the game, seems like you never play at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

????

I feel like my observation/analysis that you don't really participate in games to be accurate. I also have a fairly decent track record of reading you correctly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 273, Creature wrote:probably my biggest concern
much cofidence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but snuggly is still scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 227, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Have you any familiarity with scum!Brian or scum!Sakura at all?
I have played with Brian as scum but it's not like I really remember it or feel confident in meta reading him. I dunno if I've played with Hana as scum.
In post 227, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:In Heroes for example, Sakura only got defensive for justifiable reasons and I can’t really recall Brian doing that.
but Brian was the mod and wasn't playing. :lol: Also, are you saying that Sakura has no justifiable reasons to be angry here? What were her justifiable reasons in Heros?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

take your -1 and shove it up your rear.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think this is a productive conversation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and he couldn't go guns blazing b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There is a TON of potential motivation in buddying another slot. How is his early game all that different from 2021?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, they were absolutely buddying frozen and "calling out" Brians hydra for a 2nd naked vote is fucking laughable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 99, Nero Cain wrote:
White-knighting and buddying.
In post 38, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:I find it kinda hard to believe neither of you have any feelings about that hydra given its heads are badasses.
more buddying.
In post 44, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:this is kind of misreppy
no its not.
Translation: let me spend all my time pretending to sort Nero so I don't actually have to scumhunt.
In post 53, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:update: Nero sounds towny and scumreads us
we are locktown
thanks all, bbl
discredit.
u r missing some obvious stuff this game. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 297, MariaR wrote:How do you feel about pork?
eh, I'm going back and forth. Like the whole "there are no scum on p1" and that being scum thats revealing TMI is a fair argument. Part of me is doesn't really like Nancy comparing Pork to another scum player, though TBF the content is similarish I guess. The only thing that's kinda been bothering me is that there's been like no resistant and it reached l2 in like no time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 303, MariaR wrote:3) Idk what the comment in question is
TW was claiming that Brian was misrepping him. He was claiming the same thing I am that they are buddying up to Frozen. I think they used different wording but its essentially the same thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hemmer. much tempted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if scum IS on page 1 and this is a planned bus so the page 1 scum looks spewed town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:If activity was the source of my read you would have a point.
In post 90, FA_Q2 wrote:Duck is
active
and not pulling any punches. Not really something I would expect for scum this early.
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: FA_Q2

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you gots some real revisionist history going on. I was voting Snuggly even before Pork was first voted.
In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:wtf is this. I cant leave for one damn day.
this is scum angry his buddy got lynched when he wasn't here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 416, FA_Q2 wrote:You state I could be a 'reasonable lynch' but don't actually have a vote there as though you are testing the waters and going for the low hanging fruit.
he's already voting someone he thinks is scum. Why should he switch?

My thoughts on Gamma are meh, he could be scum. I was coming into the day thinking that NK15 and FA_Q2 and Quack were the 3 scummiest. I could see as maybe a bus and
In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:I don't see NK15 placing that vote if he were scum though with pig hammering.
Same with NOS, posts don't make a lot of sense with pig scum.
makes then sorta kinda look like buddies. This (bold) kinda pinged my NKA radar.
In post 392, FA_Q2 wrote:I did say that it does not make sense to me. It does not make sense to me that both of the last votes there would be from scum unless there was some serious hate going on on their thread
this too. but at the same time I feel like a FA_Q2 saying that scum voting and then Pork hammering doesn't make sense is scum thats knows NK15 is town.

TBF, I didn't much like this.
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:(maybe not now though, I’m kinda addicted to YouTube rn)
but then I think he'd be kinda more LAMIST and not sure a scummy "oh, i'll catch up later" line.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 495, MariaR wrote:I don't see why scum NK votes Pork there for Pork to self hammer. That vote was never gonna give him credit it was just gonna make him look bad.
yet ppl ARE town reading the whole of the Pork voters, at least I think Nancy and FA_Q2 are.

And like scum Pork going down I really wouldn't be that surprised to see scum trying to claw their way onto that wagon. Thats probs why FA_Q2 is mad he wasn't here to do so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 501, MariaR wrote:I think A50 was scum on the wagon that's why he self hammered.
Maybe? I think my judgment is slightly skewed by the events of d1, as in i really didn't like or care for TW's case on FFT. If there are scum its not for that and pushing a case on CFTWR doesn't appeal to me one bit.

I can certainly understand your logic with a50 that's he's scum that tried to throw heat on an empty slot and his line about you always voting him was discredity and not great.

What do you think about FA_Q2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 509, Wisdom wrote:nero it is most likely
I'd ask you why but you don't have the balls to face me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 72, Nero Cain wrote:but why would I vote one scum over the other?
I don’t understand this question: you have to vote one scum over another if you’re Town. Maybe if the game is multiball this question would make more sense.
Why are you dragging up something from early d1? I was pushing Snuggly as scum and I was getting worried that Maria was also scum for avoiding them and this just kinda easy opportunistic hop onto FFT. She said I should vote her instead of Snuggly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 522, Wisdom wrote:
In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 509, Wisdom wrote:nero it is most likely
I'd ask you why but you don't have the balls to face me.
Because your stances suck (eg faq2 is angry he wasnt here) and the way you insist about them reminds me of scum you
I'm going to insist on my stances regardless of alignment.
In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:wtf is this. I cant leave for one damn day.
What is your interpretation of this then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 525, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why shouldn’t I drag up something from early D1? One of the advantages to having a replacement is the new voice that can bring up things people may have missed. Do you not want me to do that?
I just don't see the relevancy here is all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What don't you like?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 530, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t like the level of blowback. It feels like you’re trying to discredit my attempts to read you.
Why is questioning what should have been a pretty obvious statement blowback? And I was right b/c there doesn't seem to be any relavancy since you just wanted to see how I responded. You're saying that you didn't like my response while ignoring my actual response.

Let's speed this up and save the thread a back and forth. You are going to say that my asking you about why you are asking about my question to Maria was blowback. Why are you interpreting it as me scum reading you?
In post 531, Wisdom wrote:Some people dont like early lynches
and he can't be scum that's angry that his buddy got power lynched why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact you’re continuing to get militant about how irrelevant my question is tells me there’s something up here.
:?

So to recap here you asked me an irrelevant question and I asked you why you asked that and then you said you didn't like the "blowback" of me asking why you asked an irrelevant question now you're angry that I'm "militant" b/c I responded to your accusation of "blowback"?
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:I didn’t interpret that as you scumreading me?
then why are you claiming that I'm blowing back on you? I wanted to know why you were asking what you are asking. I feel like YOU are the one thats getting defensive, not me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, Wisdom wrote:because thats a random conclusion and the way you push it like ot should be obvious is why i scumread you

also this exchange with gamma is unnecessary and just makes me think youre scumtheatre'ing
I mean, I'm allowed to have my own interpretation of things so basically, you are chainsaw defending FA_Q2.

Agree on the discussion with Gamma being fairly useless. I think my original question of why he was asking me what seemed like a fairly useless question was fair. I'm not sure where he's going with this or even if he has any kind of point.

I guess my question for you is, if you think Gamma is scum then why are you not more skeptical of FA_Q2's attempts to write off NK15/Gamma's vote as a not bus? Why are you town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 539, FA_Q2 wrote:It is unlikely IMHO that there is not 1 scum on and off the wagon.
Just to clarify, you think there was 2 scum votes on the Pork wagon since ya know, Pork was scum. If so, who is it?
In post 541, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you’re giving blowback/militant because you responded like it was inconceivable that I would consider asking a question like that
??? So I can't ask the reason why you do anything b/c its blowback? gotcha

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 545, Wisdom wrote:
In post 538, FA_Q2 wrote:Then help me out here. What am I missing.
i meant that youre likely townreading her for things youre not experienced enough to know she can do as scum
but you think you solved the game and that scum are me and Gamma. If that were the case then Maria is infact town here and FA_Q2 is correctly reading her as town. So it feels like you know that Gamma-Nero isn't the scum team if you are light pushing Maria.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 208, Nosferatu wrote:{creature, nero}
{fuwa, maria}
{quack, nn15, kokichi, parrot, frozen}
{cmod1, q2}
{porkens}

something like that
We should be sheeping this guy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 550, Wisdom wrote:no, it means people shouldnt be townreading her so easily because shes good scum
But keep misrepping me, it helps making me confident
its not really a misrep when one side of your mouth is saying "hey guys, I solved the game. Its Gamma and Nero" and the other side is saying "be wary of Maria."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 554, Wisdom wrote:Yeah because im infallible and i cant have more than two scumreads
you were literally calling Maria a third scrum read and now you are saying she's not. Like FFS.

I think Nos usually has pretty good reads and he's dead town. Yes, I know that NKA isn't always accurate but I also don't think its always terrible and his kill would make a ton of sense with you and/or FA_Q2 scum.
In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 416, FA_Q2 wrote:You state I could be a 'reasonable lynch' but don't actually have a vote there as though you are testing the waters and going for the low hanging fruit.
he's already voting someone he thinks is scum. Why should he switch?

My thoughts on Gamma are meh, he could be scum. I was coming into the day thinking that NK15 and FA_Q2 and Quack were the 3 scummiest. I could see as maybe a bus and
In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:I don't see NK15 placing that vote if he were scum though with pig hammering.
Same with NOS, posts don't make a lot of sense with pig scum.
makes then sorta kinda look like buddies. This (bold) kinda pinged my NKA radar.
In post 392, FA_Q2 wrote:I did say that it does not make sense to me. It does not make sense to me that both of the last votes there would be from scum unless there was some serious hate going on on their thread
this too. but at the same time I feel like a FA_Q2 saying that scum voting and then Pork hammering doesn't make sense is scum thats knows NK15 is town.

TBF, I didn't much like this.
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:(maybe not now though, I’m kinda addicted to YouTube rn)
but then I think he'd be kinda more LAMIST and not sure a scummy "oh, i'll catch up later" line.
There's that. I know its kinda wishy washy but meh, I'm torn. I guess I could see him being scum with his lack of catchup and not really commenting on his wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 567, MariaR wrote:I mean if nk15 was scum and posted this thinking "hehehe this'll get me town cred" then whew boy do I need to revamp that mentor program for him.
What makes this vote so bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: wisdom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 587, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:When is Wisdom ever this terribad as town?
always

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 596, Wisdom wrote:yeah like last time i nailed your whole team after I spent the first two days tunneling town
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 592, Wisdom wrote:
In post 587, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:How is it obvious to practically everyone but Wisdom/QT that Nero is obvtown here?
go reread that fg game that had the nero-mara scum hydra. Was nero obvtown there too?
this is beyond dumb. Asking if I was obvtown in a scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 598, Wisdom wrote:the result matters but you can kid yourself all you want
I guess? like most people are going to be more accurate after deaths and investigations and such.

Also, you p much call me scum all the time anyways so you'll be eventually right.
IF
you are town this game its proof that you can't read me but you prob aren't so....
In post 600, Wisdom wrote:it was obvious sarcasm
you aren't very good at this are you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 607, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 277, Nero Cain wrote:ok but snuggly is still scum.
do you still think this
yes and no at the same time. It's hard for me to get over how bad TW's case on FFT was but I'm liking spicy Nancy and there are other scummy slots so they are down my totem pole a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok yeah. Gamma is probs town?

FA/Wisdom-book it, danno.

ALL HAIL QUEEN NANCY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 619, MariaR wrote:His stance on me also makes sense as town
How? Like his whole jazz was claiming that I and Gamma were scum but at the same time he's off saying "BEWARE OF MARIA!" as if he believes that me and Gamma are NOT scum. He then later goes on to say that you are NOT scum with Gamma which kinda reinforces the idea that he thinks Gamma and I are scum but also slightly contradicts his post about you being a third scum read. Are you saying he's town b/c his logic is screwy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 640, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Kokichi
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 649, Wisdom wrote:
In post 642, Nero Cain wrote:How? Like his whole jazz was claiming that I and Gamma were scum but at the same time he's off saying "BEWARE OF MARIA!" as if he believes that me and Gamma are NOT scum
How do people read this and not scream bs is beyond me
Nero is continiously arguing im forced to only have two scumreads and explore nothing else
i liked how you are misrepping this shit out of me right now. Nowhere have I ever called you scummy for only having two scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, you do. What women doesn't love flattery? I'm saying that...look there's only two scum left right? He thinks the two scum are me and Gamma. It's a contradiction to believe that he's found both scum while looking beyond as if he doesn't expect the two of us to flip scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a phenomenal track record of reading Kolchi and he isn't scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 654, Wisdom wrote:im not allowed to scumread maria
but you aren't scumreading her, unless Gamma flips town. Its chain lynching at best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 659, Wisdom wrote:
In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:It's a contradiction to believe that he's found both scum while looking beyond as if he doesn't expect the two of us to flip scum.
No, its called scumhunting because im not infallible and thinking ive found the scum doesnt mean i have actually found them
Furthermore youve seen me have this exact behavior in every game we've played but somehow it doesnt matter
You are so obviously scum
lets 1v1. you flip today if you flip green then I die the next day.

you also aren't talking about your FA_Q2 read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's chainsaw defending his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wisdom is too afraid to 1v1 me b/c he knows he's caught.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh
vote: Gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 666, Wisdom wrote:read the game
Also, you are being kinda rude. Your entire fucking case on me is 1 fucking line.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, yelling misrep when I'm calling you on your bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nah, it's prob wisdom/FA.

vote:FA_Q2

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a claimed pr wich prob explains why you two scumbuts are pushing me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a guilty though. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 690, Wisdom wrote:
In post 683, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a claimed pr wich prob explains why you two scumbuts are pushing me.
where did you claim?
look, scum is playing dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 694, Wisdom wrote:why the hell would i push you as scum if i knew youre a pr instead of just shooting you at night
b/c there was a guy that had your whole team pegged.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you can't shoot me today. :/ If you meant tonight, I will be getting so much town cred for flipping your scumbuddy. Why risk a shot on me when you, in all your hubris, think you can push me b/c you think players will buy your weak case on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pls note how much stall Wisdom is having in talking about FA_Q2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is Gamma the best lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who needs a hydra, right tor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 703, Wisdom wrote:i already never talk about my reads, but since tora was polite, i thought id try despite how much i dislike it
but then he went and voted me so fuck that
I mean, I get that you do this so you, as scum, don't have to explain your reads but sticking to this is just unhelpful and anti-town at the least.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

saying that I'm scum over and over again doesn't make it so. You aren't Jesus and can turn my pm red. Strong arming might work on some but not always especially with a group that's somewhat familiar with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am NOT misrepping you. I'm calling you on your shit and you are trying to twist it b/c you are either scum or town that's too embarrassed to admit you are full of shit/made a mistake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

flip green and i'll lynch myself Wisdom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

money where your mouth is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i can just investigate kolchi tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

done with Wisdoms bullshit. I strongly considered replacing out since I try to avoid playing with such a hot mess but thats kinda rude.

vote: Nero

I'm flipping town pr though. I'd strongly recommend making sure wisdom dies at some point though unless you guys find the other two scum outside of him or not, I don't really care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey, fucking moron.
YOU. ARE. WRONG.

or you are scum, idk. stromg arming lynches is in your scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 809, frozenaga wrote:nero, why are you self voting?
im scum, vote me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 811, Wisdom wrote:btw
Recommended reading for whoever cant see nero is scum
Our isos from the last game i caught him and he did the exact same shit misrepping
like you aren't even voting me b/c you know im about to flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unlike you I have the balls to 1v1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shh wisdom is just scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 813, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 811, Wisdom wrote:btw
Recommended reading for whoever cant see nero is scum
Our isos from the last game i caught him and he did the exact same shit misrepping
like you aren't even voting me b/c you know im about to flip town.
its actually kinda funny that Hana used this exact same game in Heros to explain why I WASN'T scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 821, Wisdom wrote:
In post 815, Nero Cain wrote:unlike you I have the balls to 1v1
yeah thats why you didnt keep your vote on gamma
but I'm voting myself. What's more 1v1 than putting your body on the line?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you keep calling me scum but refuse to vote me b/c you know I'll flip town. It's the same thing I accused you of earlier, knowing that Gamma and I does NOT contain both scum but you are trying to twist that as "Nero won't let me have more than one scumread" and even that doesn't make sense b/c yu have claimed that you aren't scumreading Maria, atleast in some posts. I think you are scummy for continully talking out of both sides of your mouth and I guess Maria thinks you are town for I guess being just all over the place and she thinks scum would have a single angle and stick to it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 829, Wisdom wrote:vote gamma and keep your vote there. The offer still stands, ill selfvote if he flips green.
i have a better offer. flip green and ill lynch myself AND Gamma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

todays lynch is either me or Wisdom. pick one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 835, Nero Cain wrote:you keep calling me scum but refuse to vote me b/c you know I'll flip town. It's the same thing I accused you of earlier, knowing that Gamma and I does NOT contain both scum but you are trying to twist that as "Nero won't let me have more than one scumread" and even that doesn't make sense b/c yu have claimed that you aren't scumreading Maria, atleast in some posts. I think you are scummy for continully talking out of both sides of your mouth and I guess Maria thinks you are town for I guess being just all over the place and she thinks scum would have a single angle and stick to it.
town
In post 837, Nero Cain wrote:todays lynch is either me or Wisdom. pick one.
just not wanting to play with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

come on, you are calling me scuim. don't be afraid to lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 842, Wisdom wrote:"You are not allowed to have scumreads when you declare you solved the game. It means you are scum contradicting yourself."
but you aren't even scumreading Maria.
In post 842, Wisdom wrote:"You are scum because you say you scumread me but don't vote me. Voting who you think is my buddy, who also happens to have more votes, is irrelevant."
I'm not certain but I think your vote on me WOULD make me the leading wagon. You won't vote me b/c you know im town.
In post 842, Wisdom wrote:"FAQT expressing discontent about the quicklynch means he is angry he wasn't here to bus his buddy. This is the only logical explanation I can think of."
I mean that's a perfectly valid line of reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Wisdom

he had his chance to vote me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is FA_Q tow, tor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it more likely that he's town that's hunting than scum thats you know trying to salvage his buddies flip and use it to push mislynches?

Like what purpose does town him have to lie and say that snuggly wagon was a counter wagon to the Pork wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you didn't earlier.
In post 398, frozenaga wrote:I'm buying what nero is selling re: FA_Q2

-tor
Why the change of heart? Is he your Creature this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh man, I got it. Creatures Fool. That's your new title bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nullish leaning town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, why isn't TW playing anymore? :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just want to know if he agrees with your vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 860, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:I still think Nero is right about QT sounding angry -
like he faled to stop Pork wagon or missed getting towncred from juming on it.
like Nancy is saying all the things I'm saying so we're either both town with similar thinking or she's scum thats parroting me. I lean the former though.

Wisdom pushing me as scum but not Nancy is selective scum hunting. I'm also p sure that in Deathnote when I attacked Harokmen Wisdom chainsaw defended him like he's doing with FAQ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 865, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Wisdom, Nero has asked you several times why you won’t vote for him and all you continue to do. is to shade Nero and push Gamma wagon. Why?
TBF he's saying that the Gamma wagon is bigger which I don't think is exactly true. I haven't been doing VCs this game but my memory only thought there were like 2 Gamma votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How could I be scum if you aren't even caught up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote him with me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 883, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 879, Nero Cain wrote:How could I be scum if you aren't even caught up?
Because of the posts I'd seen
wich posts?

@Creature
-no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c TW isn't posting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he'll get prodded in 18 hours

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The only thing that's fairly annoying about this is that A50 isn't really gonna play until you out your guilty/say you don't have one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #131) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Someone suggested that and I think thats fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #132) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 399, Creature wrote:I have a guilty.
In post 463, Creature wrote:Wisdom

:wink:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #133) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, stop it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #134) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 952, Creature wrote:I think we should do Wisdom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature won't be dying tonight anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 976, FA_Q2 wrote:Was distracted yesterday over the senate hearing
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you know that Creature target you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #138) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. like I agree that that's not AI for you but why do you think that's rolefishing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Creture
Why is FAQ such a high town read for you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even get why you think im null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #141) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are town reading both Wisdom and Gamma I don't understand why you'd lynch Gamma over the guy that more people are suspicious of. Or even push for someone like FAQ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #142) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could you requote your town wisdom case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #143) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wisdom town would mean I have to rethink. I have some other thoughts about the game that I haven't gotten out yet.

Wisdom scum would mean I'd lynch the fuck out of FAQ and be more suspicious of you. Like I could see him pushing town in me and maybe Gamma and bussing/distancing from you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1024, MariaR wrote:
In post 1022, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:
In post 1018, Nero Cain wrote:If you are town reading both Wisdom and Gamma I don't understand why you'd lynch Gamma over the guy that more people are suspicious of. Or even push for someone like FAQ.
Yeah, I don’t get it either. I admit my initial hard townread on Maria has lessened. Who prioritizes being townleader over lynching obvscum?
Because wisdom isn't scum and you're just not listening
but he's not listening either. I don't think its impossible that he's just scum that turns a deaf ear. Him chainsaw attacking me over make FAQ case is something he does as scum so I could see him being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would he get auto lynched? Are you saying that he's scummy for pushing me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you said that you were null and the only reason that you are town reading me is b/c Snuggly and Tor are town reading me. If either of them changes their mind you'd be willing to lynch me.

FAQ is hard scumreading me.

Kolchi is kinda scumreading me? and I dunno how he feels about Wisdom.

Tor is town reading Wisdom I think.

A50 isn't playing.

I don't really see any of you seeing a town Nero flip and then going "oh yeah. Wisdom was scum all along." So your Wisdom tunniling town Nero is a death warrant does make a ton of sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1039, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:why he is not actually voting Nero, only deahtunnelling him without any good reason whatsoever.
As much as I dislike Wisdom, he was correct that the Gamma wagon was bigger so its fair I guess that he wasn't voting me.

Agree that him selectively scumhunting me is bad and his chainsaw defense of FAQ is also scummy and dislike his cry of misrep while trying to twist my accusation into something else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I hate to say it, I get lynched a fair amount at times. Like, in games with a player base that is somewhat familiar with me I'm usally fine but in games with new players/players that don't know me I'm totally MS bait and I could easily see a scum Wisdom thinking that I'm a decent hedge push.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1043, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Tor is townreading Wisdom? Where?
I don't know what his read is.
In post 1044, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Him scumreading you and townreading me for pretty much the same reasons, also make no sense if he’s town.
I mean, he's saying that your just bad and that I'm fooling you. It's kinda rude and its just shrugging it off which I am not a big fan of either.
In post 1044, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Nero, do me a favour and ISO Wisdom in Labrynth. Thanks.
Why? I'm agreeing with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also really didn't like how FAQ come in here and said a few things that weren't really his opinions of the gamestate and then left. Very active lurkish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria doesn't think I'm obvtown either so it's not that that impossible Wisdom is just massively misreading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 551, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 208, Nosferatu wrote:{creature, nero}
{fuwa, maria}
{quack, nn15, kokichi, parrot, frozen}
{cmod1, q2}
{porkens}

something like that
We should be sheeping this guy
it was KINDA a joke. Like I have reasons to think Wisdom/DAQ are scum but I thought it was funny that my reads lined up with NOS' top 3 scum reads. Like I didn't go into the day thinking that "hey, let me blindly sheep Nos." but we are just gelling from beyond the grave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, he's saying why should we sheep Nos when we could be lynching Gamma. He's not suggesting I sheep Nos' Gamma read...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NOS was gonna gain a ton of credit and would likely never gotten lynched. Yes, FAQ/CMOD freaking out they were on NOS' radar and fear killing him is a possibility. Other scum killing NOS b/c he was towny is also a possibility.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I will have so much rage if you are just scum that's blatantly parroting me. I hope that is not so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

which is the best?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meany

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, blame the new meta. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who'd your role protect last night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you feel the need to claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're town reading both of Tor and snuggly right? and we now that NOS is dead town. Why, if you are town, are you not listening to your team and 3 players with recent experience with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't all that accurate either so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're like a male version of Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He was already
assuming
that Pork was flipping scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #166) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1094, Wisdom wrote:(him summoning nos reads to try and make a cw to gamma)
I was pushing FAQ long before Gamma was a thing. Is there are reason you and him keep accusing me of starting counter wagons when I wasn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1098, Wisdom wrote:youre nitpicking. He gave his opinion assuming pork is flipping scum. That doesn't mean he was assuming pork to be scum in general,
alternative facts much?
In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:assuming pig flips scum (
because if town self hammered they should never come back
) -
I mean the guy specifically cited Porks self-hammer so it sounds like he thinks the guy will flip scum. He also doesn't give any opinion on who is scum if Pork flipped town thus he's either scum that knew what his buddy was flipping or town that thought Pork would flip scum. Either way, you are disproven.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1099, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1097, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1094, Wisdom wrote:(him summoning nos reads to try and make a cw to gamma)
I was pushing FAQ long before Gamma was a thing. Is there are reason you and him keep accusing me of starting counter wagons when I wasn't?
You were fighting gamma and suddenly you started talking about how we should sheep nos.
ok? but I was always voting and pushing FAQ, just b/c Gamma threw a hissy fit when I asked him a question and I had the gall to respond to him doesn't mean that I was starting a CW. If anything Gamma is a CW to FAQ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1101, Wisdom wrote:and started assuming after
you just said that FAQ wasn't assuming Pork would flip scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #170) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1204, Creature wrote:This feels real, I guess.
His target was real but not the role used. Town BG would be on someone that voted and pushed Pork. Wisdom is prob a scum rolecop.
In post 1209, Wisdom wrote:im not good at convincing, im good at catching scum after I push all town for the entire first half of the game
there, its accurate now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

KO is town. Not convinced Gamma is scum. I lean town on Maria but she'd make sense as a Wisdom buddy or she could just be another hedge. CJ is a decent compromise/policy lynch. I'll elaborate on a50 later but I'm slightly leaning town. They hydra can be town. Creature is town.

Wisdom>>>>FAQ>>>CeJ is my preferred lynch order.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

KO is town. Not convinced Gamma is scum. I lean town on Maria but she'd make sense as a Wisdom buddy or she could just be another hedge. CJ is a decent compromise/policy lynch. I'll elaborate on a50 later but I'm slightly leaning town. They hydra can be town. Creature is town.

Wisdom>>>>FAQ>>>CeJ is my preferred lynch order.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my post was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good that it posted twice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:FAQ

like Wisdom is scum but Maria won't lynch there so i'll take scum where I can. Guy came in and laid down a few useless posts and then went back to lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #175) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum claim BG all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #176) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1283, Wisdom wrote:also if anyone not nancy could tell me why nero is pushing a bg claim as town thatd be great
you are also pushing a PR so aren't you scum for the same reasons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #177) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1289, Wisdom wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1283, Wisdom wrote:also if anyone not nancy could tell me why nero is pushing a bg claim as town thatd be great
you are also pushing a PR so aren't you scum for the same reasons?
quote your claim because i havent seen one
scum that's role fishing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #178) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c lurking and being useless are how most ppl play with PRS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #179) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's not obvtown but he has a green pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #180) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF he's explained it dd nauseam. He's saying scum meta, bad case on FAQ, I'm missrepping him and...I forgot the last thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a50 there's no guilty, you can talk about other stuff now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sometimes I feel like ppl on this site "read" things that aren't there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma can you remind me of your scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Watch this be like a Tor/FAQ scum team. Or Tor/Maria.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it could possibly be coordinated in the sense that Porks team saw him going down and hopped on for town credit but it may or may not be coordinated in the sense that Pork and his team used scum chat as a plan to bus him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #186) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1384, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1383, Nero Cain wrote:a50 there's no guilty, you can talk about other stuff now.
Where did I refer to the guilty in my post? I am saying I scum read the slot by virtue of ellitell on CMod who was active elsewhere and not in this thread.
nowhere. Firstly, I have limited success with the "elitell". I mean I've lynched scumTitus a few times with it but sometimes it just seems like players tend to sign up for games and not play.

And I'm talking about
In post 713, Almost50 wrote:I could maybe switch to FA_Q, but
I see no point is discussing my lynch preferences when we have a guilty
, so I will vote whomever Creature has a guilty on.
You've tunneled Wisdom's slot and then voted a useless lurksack so what little you've talked about has been very narrow and its slightly concerning to me. I'd like to see you fan out a little.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #187) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

moot point. Like I get where you are going with it but you've unvoted soooo....

talk about the other 10 people in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #188) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but does he do this as town too? How many times have you played with him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #189) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #190) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1439, Almost50 wrote:Can you get a hint?
thats a little rude and defensive...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's scummy since he's doing shit all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #192) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's plenty possible that his buddy wouldn't stick his neck out. I
think
we are in the same boat here where this could maybe just be really bad ineffective town and not scum but since his lurking and doing nothing offers so much potential scum motivation and the offchance he's town his a distraction to scum hunting and a great scum hedge he makes for a p solid lynch today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1505, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Wisdom/CJ/Kokichi
I'm starting to think none of this is scum. Though I might be up for some policies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1483, Wisdom wrote:where do i apply to play with less shallow people
this is very pot kettle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #195) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

as a kiddie pool

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #196) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also irritating as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #197) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1508, Wisdom wrote:nero if youre town consider gamma/fa
I swear you are just off in your own little world of Japanese cartoon porn and whatever else Vi's do. I've been pushing FA for the most of the game and I think that he's just kinda active lurking. Like he does talk about getting wagoned and he's not saying that much when he comes in and prodoges.

I'm not sure why you'd think that I'm not unless you are like I say and in your own little world not really paying attention to the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #198) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1486, FA_Q2 wrote:I tire of this day. You want to lynch me duck - do it tomorrow. Jumping off the wagon was rather bizarre so late and
I am unsure of why you were defending me so hard before
(and why suddenly that changed).

VOTE: wisdom
Yeah but he's been doing that since he replaced in. Why are you just now worried about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Fa
-please fullclaim when prodoge in 2 days

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”