skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

@teacher
: i have regular v/la on fridays and saturdays!

hello everyone!

VOTE: gamma

guttownpings from a50 thus far
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm trying to figure out if there's a good way to get hypo-innos out there but haven't come to anything conclusive

i think that a cop giving a hypo-inno each day will be kinda confusing when they flip given that they may have given several hypo-innos at that point but only one (at most) is true

i'm kinda thinking that a cop with a guilty should out it tho given that everyone is one-shot
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

@a50: i guess the one thing i'm a little nervous about doing that is that with innos it'll give scum a list of people who have been cleared and/or are cops (possibly?) each day which will tell them who to kill and give them a better idea of what everyone else may be, especially since scum know the spread of docs/cops
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 31, Almost50 wrote:What you should be worried about is scum faking an inno on a townie for town credit and being treated as a townie for the rest of the game.
yeah i was thinking this too; i don't think that there's anything that can stop scum from doing this really; at least not until much later on when we have more cop and/or doc claims/flips than are possible, but that's not something that can be resolved till later on

unless we have everyone like claim one or the other right now; we'll know that people are lying within one of the two groups because we'll get something like 6 cops and 7 docs or something and scum can't coordiante with each other now since there isn't daytalk

i don't know if that's ideal tho because again scum will know who's which role and if people start claiming results they'll be able to make strategic nks later on in the game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

also fairly confident a50 is town, as confident as i can be on p2 anyway
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

uh idk? i play with him a lot and i can just kinda tell usually and i kinda think he's town here

trying to quantify it: general enthusiam exhibited in posting + (maybe seriously?) claiming in his first post coupled with telling people to lynch him day4
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I would consider this but only today, and only if someone can give a really good reason to.
ye it would only be a good idea today imo

==

creature's town i think

==

i have no idea what to do with spammy!not_mafia; he hasn't done anything like this in any of my games with him; the most verbose i ever remember him being is in mathdino's stack-the-deck in mylo where he was scum but he was trying to be 'helpful' there and this isn't that

idk how to read this

(not that i know how to read regular nm either mind)

==
In post 79, Carcalilly wrote:I HAVE TO PRESS ENTER LIKE 5 TIMES JESUS

Guys Unvote implosion yallre redicilus
this feels partner-y between carca and implosion

==
In post 126, Not_Mafia wrote:
I AM THE TOP POSTER
you are now annoying me

==
In post 145, implosion wrote:This is Gamma's scum meta, right?
what do u think gamma's scum meta is?

==
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 90, PenguinPower wrote:I actually wanted to have some fun voting the newbie but I've never seen N_M say this much at all in any game I've played with him....ever.

VOTE: N_M

Not moving this vote all game until N_M is lynched.
T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
VOTE: PenguinPower
why is this a lie?

==

i expected to have more to say after reading five pages

gut town on nm and implosion, but i can't read either of them so my confidence in both of these reads is not super high
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean it's possible penguin doesn't remember that game; just because you remember it doesn't mean he's lying

i don't think that's somethign worth voting him over
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #180 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think gamma may be town too

i also can't read gamma super well so :shrug:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 182, BuJaber wrote:I don't like carcalilly's start
but then again it seems very ballsy as scum
. But having an issue with the implosion votes was really odd.
VOTE: carcalilly
i don't get why you're voting her

==
In post 190, Carcalilly wrote:I would vote you again if I could
is this a serious vote?

==
In post 198, BuJaber wrote:Yeah I think gamma is town.
Scum maybe trying to set him up as today's lynch pool.
Seems like a stupid fight to pick with PP as scum and also it doesn't feel fake to me.

Scum pool: {implosion, carcalily, PP, hanshen, cmod, enigma} + A50 is a maybe.
who's doing this?

==
In post 205, Spooghetioso wrote:the search results were confusing and i did not understand them

also the pokemon does not seem nice and why can we not vote dr monkey i mean i like dr monkey but i will still have to vote them if they are mafia

okay why is the penguin voting me i have not done anything
can you refer to people by their names?

basically this is like the seventh(?) (completed) game i've played with a50 and i've read him correctly in all of them except for the first one and the one where we partners together

(i'm ignoring the game i played with him an alt that i didn't know was him)

==
In post 236, implosion wrote:a50 you're really tempting me to vote you instead of more-or-less claimed scum. Can you not do that.
why is bujaber more-or-less claimed scum?

==
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 90, PenguinPower wrote:I actually wanted to have some fun voting the newbie but I've never seen N_M say this much at all in any game I've played with him....ever.

VOTE: N_M

Not moving this vote all game until N_M is lynched.
T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
i think this is kinda townie for how self-righteous/outraged he is and like how ... proud (is that the right word?) at having caught pp in what he believes to be a lie

it isn't a lie imo; i think the two of you are remembering the same event differently in some way and/or read the same sentence differently (pp says he never saw nm post this much; gamma says he did in that game but pp says it wasn't in the beginning of the game so the scenario is different; you're defining what 'active' means differently)

==

reminder for self to say things at some later point in time

p-edit: i didn't read those post from implosion yet
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

oh cool implosion picked up on the same things i did

let's see what happens if i do this

VOTE: bujaber
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #270 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

@bujaber: so implosion is townreading gamma; i don't think he's setting him up to being mislynched; you saying that kinda reads like you're trying to cast doubt on general pool of people scumreading gamma

what's bothering me about your carca vote is that you called it ballsy for scum to do and then voted her anyways; it also feels kinda incongruous to me

==

implosion i'm tending towards town on you although i'm a little hesitant to flat out townread you at this time

instead of just reading your posts and going 'oh yeah this makes sense' it's more like you're coming to the same conclusions as me at like the same time; you picked up on what was bothering me about bujaber and also for how you read gamma
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

if bujaber is scum i don't think nm is

also i think carca may be town but i'm not sure; her playstyle is the sort that i have trouble reading
In post 280, Carcalilly wrote:I can't read spaghetti for the life of me
qft

i kinda feel like he's spending too much time talking about people's avis and names instead of what's actually happening in the game; very few of his posts are actually discussing game content
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #402 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 310, BuJaber wrote:Well it's a big fucking deal, if this is NAI for you then my TR on you is unfounded. You drop down to a nullread, the case on implosion falls apart because you might be scum, the SR on PP is slightly weakened because it is solely limited to his NM push now.

You just invalidated everything I did this game.
The only silver lining is you linked yourself to implosion (and slightly to PP). So at least if one of you flips scum the other is confscum.

I hope you're underestimating your own scumgame.

Updates: A50 town. Imp null. Gamma + skitter possible scum. (too many people voting me this early.. 100% 1+ is scum and since the wagon will probably dissipate for being an early one they think they'll be safe from scrutiny)
i read this like four times and i don't follow. implosion is scum for pushing town!gamma but what gamma did is nai (and thus gamma might be scum) so implosion isn't scummy for that anymore but if gamma is scum then implosion is too?

so you thus have a nullread on implosion even though he's scummy irregardless of gamma's alignment?

and what do i have to do with this and how am i scummier? and how did a50 become town here?

==
In post 314, BuJaber wrote:
In post 309, skitter30 wrote:also i think carca may be town but i'm not sure; her playstyle is the sort that i have trouble reading
Creature, you, and gamma have sll played with me before yet all 3 of you are scumreading me.

Carca who has never played with me before is townreading me.

You don't find that suspicious?
uh no?

why should i trust carca's read more than gamma's/mine/creature's?

==
In post 322, CreativeMod1 wrote:How on earth do you guys talk so much in the space of 2 days xD haha
I feel like a lot of what people is saying and their reads and stuff are based on knowledge of players themselves and there seems to be a lot of filler stuff with no actual talk (like memes and big bold texts) stuff that to me is screaming out 'notice me senpai' see how much I'm contributing
meh entrance

==
In post 335, BuJaber wrote:
In post 316, implosion wrote:Unless you're going off of some notion that I should have been townreading gamma at that point but the new information you got made it so that I shouldn't have been townreading gamma, which I have even more problems with.
Exactly. I don't see what the problem is.

I thought I was right about gamma. So it looked like you wanted to lynch a townie. But now it's gamma himself that defended you so it's different.
If he had not said anything then it follows that if he flips town you'd be scum because then I'd be correct that you voted a townie for vague meta reasons.
this feels very black and white to me; it's an entirely possible that a townie can vote a townie for vague meta reasons

==

rc if you make this game a shitshow i'm replacing out

==

i think carca may be town

==
In post 388, Carcalilly wrote:skitter needs to post just a little bit more
i'm v/la on fridays and saturdays

==

i can't really understand spaghetti's posts; his last post at least contains some game-related content

==
In post 399, BuJaber wrote:This feels like town!NM
have you correctly read him in the past?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #403 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

@teacher
: i'm going to be v/la from tonight till wednesday morning
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #473 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 406, Creature wrote:Almost50 is most likely the third scum.
i think he's town tbh

==
In post 413, Creature wrote:
In post 391, Music and Mail wrote:For the record the circumstances of my pred's replace out made me think the slot was scum, I was pleasantly surprised to be town.
This is pretty scummy.
yeah i was trying to figure out if this was some variant of amished

==
In post 415, Music and Mail wrote:I think the logical thing to do is say that if I'm alive to D4, any D4 cops target me. If none of them claim with an inno on D5, all D5 cops target me
i think you should get copped well before n5; that could potentially leave you alive in lylo and i could totally see scum!you proclaim a town!n5 cop who guiltied you as scum and force a 1v1 there and that's like the last thing i ever want to see happen in lylo;

i'd much, much, much rather you get checked like tonight so that we can just get that out of the way as soon as possible

==
In post 444, Music and Mail wrote:{Skitter30, Implosion}
lol no

==
In post 461, Music and Mail wrote:
feel like she should have used stronger wording wrt bujaber

feel like her reluctancy to townread you is more likely from scum her than town her.
your alignment not relevant here.
italics - i was hedging around implosion a bit for [reasons] that i can't talk about right now. i literally can't elaborate on that tho. why is it more likely to come from scum!me?
bold - this doesn't mean anything. what does 'stronger wording' mean and why is this scum indicative?
In post 458, Music and Mail wrote:this is just one example but incredibly lazy and unthoughtful reads
no, i wrote that because i thought it was partner-y between implosion and carca; implosion had like two votes on him at that time and idk why carca's like second post was asking for those votes to be taken off of him

either way as of now i townread both of them to some degree or another so it's not super relevant
In post 458, Music and Mail wrote:going to just let this stand and not explain my feelings on it
explain your feeligns on it
In post 461, Music and Mail wrote:More trying to discredit than make any meaningful comment about it
no, i was saying that his thought process made like no sense to me
In post 461, Music and Mail wrote:that wasn't the point here and I think town skitter would have seen it.
also an extremely towny thought process for Bujaber
i don't understand the point he was making so i asked about it; i don't get why that's a townie thought process.

all of this is a lot of 'feelings' and 'i think she would have used different wording' and 'lazy reads'. it's like buzzwords that sound nice but don't actually describe why anything i'm dong is scummy

==
In post 459, Music and Mail wrote:This is a lot easier to miss than you seem to think it is and it really wasn't discussed by others.
i mentioned this; stating that it wasn't really discussed by others when i brought it up as a reason to townread him but citing lots of my other posts as a reason to scumread me kinda makes me think that your'e selectively reading my posts because i definitely mentined it
In post 37, skitter30 wrote:
uh idk? i play with him a lot and i can just kinda tell usually and i kinda think he's town here

trying to quantify it: general enthusiam exhibited in posting +
(maybe seriously?) claiming in his first post
coupled with telling people to lynch him day4
==
In post 463, Almost50 wrote:
In post 459, Music and Mail wrote:
I also claim N1 doctor.

Can a N1 cop claim and then I'll doc the cop, A50 will doc me?
If a N1 Cop claim then
sure!
if the cop claims and dies tonight i will do everything i can to get you lynched tomorrow
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #477 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

ye my point is that if they're making up being a n1 doc and/or choose to target someone else and the cop thus dies i will find that incredibly suspicious
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #480 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: music and mail
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #484 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 482, Music and Mail wrote:That quote was accidental

but yea me and Postie both agree my read there is far more reliable and I'm like, really certain of that read and really accurate in general when I'm really certain of skitter reads, so.
yeah that's why i'm voting you; i dont' think this is a real read you have on me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

everything you just used to describe why you think i'm scum means nothing and isn't scum indicative for me

it's just a bunch of buzzwords and bs and i don't believe you actually believe any of it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #494 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 490, Almost50 wrote:Hmm.. looking at the VC, I see none of the experienced players is voting Carca. Any reason why any of you TR this slot?
some of her posts feel good tonally

it's not enough for a strong townread or anything but i don't feel the urge to lynch her atm either
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #496 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 493, Music and Mail wrote:The Skitter-A50 interactions are vibing to me as SvS as well, and I specifically think that
A50 discussed going for the nightkill on me anyway and claim that he wifomed based on Skitter's reaction.
uh where do you think this happened exactly?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 495, Music and Mail wrote:Like her calling A50 out on missing the doc as opposed to me feels like a massive TMI read.
Please also note that as the standings are I have
never misread Skitter30
Furthermore, I have
never failed to have her read correctly by the end of D1
even.

So if you think that me being town is even in consideration, you're implicitly saying that you agree that Skitter30 is scum.
if you lot do something dumb and lynch me while i'm v/la (ie inb4 rc says something dumb like i'm scum because i'm not responding to him or something; i'm not going to have internet access from now till like tuesday night) please lynch this after i flip because this is not a real read he has on me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #499 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 497, Music and Mail wrote:scum topic, clearly?
I just remembered that this game has no daychat for scum but that doesn't change my concern that her questioning him and not me is a TMI read.
this game doesn't have daytalk; this is a dumb thing to push

i don't trust you right now; why would i question you instead of him?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #501 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i wasn't calling out a50? i don't get what you're trying to say; i was calling out you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #503 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean i've been right about everything or you didn't bother responding to what i've said, but ok

if you seriously thing i could respond to you like this in real time as scum you absolutely do not understand my scumgame
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #508 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 505, Music and Mail wrote:I mean there is little to respond to because I don't actually have a lot to say about the accuracy of anything you've stated because my read on you isn't based on the accuracy of things you state.

Also, you're perfectly capable of responding in real time as scum, you don't like magically need 2 hours to respond to things, you're selling yourself much shorter than you can get away with after PYP :P
no, i panic-lurk when pushed and do my best to avoid real-time whenever possible as scum because i hate it because i actually have to think about everything i'm going to say and how i'm going to say it

i had like almost no real-time interaction where people were scumreading me in pyp, look again

i can fake a lot of things and can get get by on a lot but i this isn't something i can really fake easily
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #511 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

again, i wasn't calling you out with the doc thing; i was calling rc out

you -> rc -> cop

i'm saying that if rc claims to doc a cop today and said cop dies that's scummy and suspicious

and yeah i'm very very very confident he's town here; this isn't how i treat him as a partner either
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #515 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

your read on me is bullshit. i don't care how you spin it but none of the things you're claiming you're scumreading me for are ai or mean anything.i pointed this out and you dug in your heels; i don't believe that this is a real thing that you believe.

if your'e sticking to that read i'm calling you out on it because it isn't real and i don't feel like dealing with a half-assed scumread on me from you right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #517 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean when i'm interacting in real time walls are not the most expedient way of getting information across; i've been walling basically the whole game besides for like this with you this afternoon

also this isn't omgus; this is me calling you out on a bad read; incidentally it happens to be on me but that doesn't make it omgus; i'm not voting you because you have a scumread on me; i'm voting you because you have a *bad* scumread on me

also i think that's a bad vote
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #519 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

/shrug

i think i'm reacting in a way that's hilariously obvtown for me because this isn't something i can fake as scum; i'm basically out of my scumrange imo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #524 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i said that it's not that you're calling me scum that's making you scummy; you've misread me initially before

it's that you know how to read me and that literally everything you pulled out as me being scummy was nai or buzzwords or didn't actually mean anything. nothing that you were calling scummy is actually scum-indicative for me, and since you're pulling the 'i've never read skitter wrong card' i think you should know that

i also think you should know that i literally never react this way to pressure as scum; you're citing pyp but again this isn't how i reacted to pressure there; if you think i did i'd love for you to show me where i did that

i'm fine having you sorted by a cop this game. what i don't trust is you claiming to be a doc and you protecting someone who ought to be checking you; that's a really really stupid plan.

waiting to have you sorted the night beofre lylo is also stupid. if you're going to be sorted by a cop it's going to be as soon as possible and you aren't going to be claiming to protect the person who's going to sort you; i dont' want something unfortunate to happen in the night where you decide to do something like 'protect someone else' and we see the cop die overnight before they can give results

i don't think i'm playing terribly; i think i'm exercising caution when someone is bullshitting
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #525 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 522, Music and Mail wrote:If you are town, Skitter, your townpool is overflowing with scum.
do tell
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #528 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

/shrug

whatever we don't have to argue about it if you don't want to, but no, i do not trust you this game at all whatsoever

a50 is town; not as confident on implosion or gamma but a50 is town here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

and i don't think yours are either, so we're all good
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #534 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #537 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 535, Music and Mail wrote:I still think you're a pretty cool person even if we don't necessarily get along in mafia!
:] same
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #882 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 544, Music and Mail wrote:Or RC is town and you're scum and implo's ass is scum and
Skitter... probably isn't scum
, just being pocketed tbh but I feel like it would have made it easier to push yall by saying she was scum but okay.
wow, your tune changed pretty fast

==
In post 547, CreativeMod1 wrote:
I AM THE N1 COP

As this information is now public, I'd like to hear from the town who I should investigate as I'm not 100% sure

Sorry I haven't been around a lot, the internet on my phone is being really bad and not working and I'm only able to get online like once a day, should be getting this fixed soon, I will try and be a little more active from now on though

Also 2 N1 docs? is that normal for this setup?
this comes from town nearly all the time imo

==
In post 554, Music and Mail wrote:to be able to lead lynches with the docs leashed onto me until I lead a single mislynch. 1.
not until you're actually confotown lolno

someone saying they're going to cop you tonight is not at all the same thing as you being conftown today

==
In post 556, Almost50 wrote:You've just set yourself for the lynch on D2. Why? To ensure your check on M & M is for real (I won't lose to scum faking Cop on scum. Sorry!).
this is a bad idea, no offense

given that there isn't daytalk there's like no way rc instructed him to claim this in the scum pt; given his join date and the spontaneity of claiming that i'm reasonably confident that he's town for now

==
In post 576, Almost50 wrote:Scum team -for now- could potentially be RC, implo & Creative.

VOTE: implosion

Let's play chicken. Let's see if RC drives this lynch home.
please explain why you think creative and rc are partners together; more specifically why comes from scum without daytalk (like i could buy that from an rc partner if there was daytalk but there isn't)

and explain why you're voting implosion and not rc here

==
In post 592, CreativeMod1 wrote:That's great and all but it skips the part that I want to have some discussion going about the check, I don't want just a straight up decision made, I wanna hear from the town and I want a range of suggestions put forward.
check mm; it'll make this game significantly easier no matter what his alignment is

==
In post 604, Music and Mail wrote:Implo's trying to hard not bus because he tried hard bussing last game and I called his teammates out for it :P
and me :facepalm:

==
In post 608, BuJaber wrote:I get one person who doesn't know me that townreads me. It felt like she had inside knowledge.
ohhhhh got it

yeah ok i get what you're trying to say now and why you're saying that's suspicious of her; that thought process of yours is kinda townie of you too

i don't really feel like i can read you super well either; you do feel more scummy than townie to me in like a vaccuum if that makes sense

==
In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 567, implosion wrote:This is quickly turning into a commentary on various forms of government.
How???
This is such a ridiculous tangent it feels like misdirection
why is this misdirection ... ? it's a random aside comment

gamma when you're town in a game with rc how likely are you to sheep him?

==

creature is still town; still think implosion is town too (despite the sneks game)

ok new post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #893 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 678, Creature wrote:I don't remember Lovebird being inactive.
she had literally two posts and said nothing else iirc

==
In post 679, BuJaber wrote:Yeah but cmod could have still pulled this gambit off with A50
i could see scum!a50 trying to pull something like this off

my entirely knowledge of cmod and his personality/approach to mafia is this game but i don't super feel like this is something he'd do as scum; i can't really quantify this in any way tho; i could see a50 claiming cop and checking his partner tonight tho

==
In post 687, BuJaber wrote:I have a reason to scumread skitter but it's reallly wifomy and fourth-wall-breaking...

With pick your power ending, she really genuinenly sounds like she's tired from playing scum. If she got scum here I think she'd want to replace out but I think she knows that if she replaces out she'll be autolynched so she's staying in but cutting down on how much she posts.

Plus as I said really believe at least one vote on my wagon was scum.
i said i was going to be vla for two days

yes i hate playing scum and it tires me out and i dislike posting and basically stopped posting at the end of the pyp because i completely ran out of motivation and energy for it

but not posting for two days when i said i wasn't going to have internet access for that time span in advance isn't ai in the slightest

==
In post 700, PenguinPower wrote:Lynch implosion
In post 701, PenguinPower wrote:Why isn't implosion lynched?
In post 702, PenguinPower wrote:implosion is scum
lolololol this made me laugh

==

i have literally no ai thoughts on pp right now

==
In post 725, Music and Mail wrote:I don't wanna make this any more difficult than it needs to be.

If I'm getting policy copped then I should get to counteract that minus equity by leading town as conftown, at least until I'm wrong once.
again, getting copped tonight doesn't make you conftown today

==

i don't have a read on lovebird really but i think that the slot flaking twice in like half a week is slightly more likely to be scum

==
In post 766, Almost50 wrote:
In post 764, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch Pengwing
Mate, you know I would never ever vote you, but you ARE giving me scum!vibes already by now. I guess you know why. :wink:
he's reminding me a little bit of math's stack-your-deck

==

kinda think gamma is town actually on some combination of gut and tone but i can't really put it into words much better than that

==
In post 788, Almost50 wrote:
In post 780, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is shifty but A50 seems to know that. Weird that he’d post it knowing it looked scummy, but my first instinct is to call it Town A50
UNVOTE:

To me; Gamma is as Town as Creature is (i.e. highest degree of confidence). Scum!Gamma was supposed to attack me for this vote and the way I phrased the post. I don't think he can even afford to fake a TR on me under the circumstances, and he always has trouble figuring out what I'm doing so it would have been most easy for him to OMGUS me and appear natural.
yeah ok i still think a50 is town

==
In post 805, BuJaber wrote:I know this is my first game with you but you seem like you have higher BoP.

It's not fair, but creature needs to explain less.

But I'm just being an ass for the hell of it I don't actually have a point.

I just townread creature and I don't townread you so I'm being manipulated by feelings.

Objectively speaking your argument is better than creatures. Not to say it's necessarily good just better. But mafia isn't an objective game.

If you're scum doesn't matter how good your argument is we need to lynch you.
this feels kinda townie too; i'm kinda changing my mind on you

==
In post 850, implosion wrote:I do want to make sure everyone is on the same page with regards to the night plan at this point: if CM1 dies, we 100% snap lynch music & mail, no questions asked. If music & mail dies, we 100% snap lynch Almost50, no questions asked. There are no objections to either of those, right? Just want them to be very explicit.
^^^^^^^

==
In post 853, CreativeMod1 wrote:What if I said I didn’t want to check M&M?? What if I say I have a strong town-read on them, now who would people offer up?
For now checking M&M is off the table, who do you guys think I should check?

And please don’t start being like “oh you must check them because it’s hard to get a read” or “if you don’t check them then maybe your scum” no, I’m trying to scum-hunt here, I wanna see some active discussion about who should be checked, maybe I’ll check M&M, maybe I’ll check whoever comes out from the discussion
check them anyways because their hard to read, irregardless of your read on them please; it'll make the game easier for everyone else

==

ok new post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #898 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 883, BuJaber wrote:
In post 882, skitter30 wrote:this comes from town nearly all the time imo
Which part? Asking if it's normal to have 2 N1 docs? Or asking who he should investigate?
all of it - ignorance about the setup and asking who he should investigate coupled with lolclaiming; it just feels townie and uncoached and guileless and agendaless and not scummy

i don't see him lolclaiming as scum there unless there's another scum literally telling him to but there isn't daytalk so

==
In post 885, implosion wrote:
In post 882, skitter30 wrote:
In post 544, Music and Mail wrote:Or RC is town and you're scum and implo's ass is scum and
Skitter... probably isn't scum
, just being pocketed tbh but I feel like it would have made it easier to push yall by saying she was scum but okay.
wow, your tune changed pretty fast
Why do you make a point of this? His tune changed on you pretty fast in sneks.

And yeah I'm willing to call CM1 >99% town.
i still don't believe that was a real read he had on me and the way he walked back his read doesn't feel real to me either; it felt more like he didn't want to continue the argument so he changed his read to something more convenient than something he actually thinks when i think he should be townreading me here

in sneks i only figured out he wasn't scumreading me any more when he started talking to me like he thought i was town and i called him out on that given that he said he had been scumreading me; this read change doesn't feel like a natural progresssion really

==
In post 889, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is CM1’s alignment being question in the first place, and by whom?
oh, i don't know if it was in question; i was more kinda just mentioning that i thought that post was super townie

==
In post 894, Music and Mail wrote:Given that it is bad now and for the future to have this kind of arrangement I'm getting my lynches in return, to bring win equity back up to par and make it worth it.

This is a trade you're making, there's no leashed cops on me if your end of the bargain isn't held up.
in a game with at least four 1s cops i think you should be copped as soon as possible; there's docs around too in case you do become conftown

i don't townread you and i see no reason to sheep you on anything when you aren't conftown; you were also seriously pushing multiple people i'm townreading and i don't see myself voting either of them today (a50 + implosion; and me too)

if you're conftown tomorrow i'll take your reads seriously but i don't see any reason to trust you today
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #899 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

and i am caught up
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #902 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 897, Nicholas Cage wrote:VOTE: penguin power

I have concluded that this is not just the best vote this day but the best vote in all days and in all games

Prove me wrong
i would guess that your'e an a50 gimmick alt but he's in the game so

is this in any way a serious vote?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #907 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 905, Almost50 wrote:
In post 902, skitter30 wrote:
In post 897, Nicholas Cage wrote:VOTE: penguin power

I have concluded that this is not just the best vote this day but the best vote in all days and in all games

Prove me wrong
i would guess that your'e an a50 gimmick alt but he's in the game so

is this in any way a serious vote?
Which reminds me.. YOU should join skygazer's game (currently in sign-ups in the Normal queue). Just take a look at the last page of the sign-ups thread to know why. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lololol

i'll keep an eye on it as it fills and i might join depending on playerlist and how overgamed i am :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #962 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 914, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 911, Nicholas Cage wrote:At dinner now I will catch up more later
Or maybe not depending on what brass’ timezone is
yeah i was thinking brass too but it's the wrong timezone for him i'm pretty sure

==
In post 918, Music and Mail wrote:I still think the odds are super high that a50 just kills me anyway and tries to talk his way out of it and given people like skitter are around hell probably succeed if I haven't already hit scum to prove that my reads are right.
i will revisit my read on him tomorrow if you die. as of now i still fairly strongly believe he's town and i have literally no interest in voting him today

==
In post 943, Creature wrote:If M&M is scum, likely so is Nic Cage.
yeah i was kinda thinking this too tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #965 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

cuz when i'm scum i literally never respond to being scumread the way i did when rc repped in and scumread me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1086 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 975, Spooghetioso wrote:okay no im not going to listen to you anymore then that other person can get a train or something i dont care i will vote for you once i find that post that tells me how to vote again
have you ever played forum mafia before?

is english your first language?

==

i'm not really scumreading any of gamma/carca/a50

i don't see myself voting a50 at all today; i would probably vote gamma or carca over a no-lynch but i'm not really feeling any of those right now

==
In post 1005, Music and Mail wrote:No, so I can die anyway and A50 flails about how he thought scum would never kill me when there was a claimed doc on me and Skitter30 fakeclaims cop in his defense because she thinks her reads are the be all and end all and then town somehow manages to lose this from here.
:facepalm:

do i really seem like the sort of person to fakeclaim cop or a result in a game like this?

==
In post 1014, Music and Mail wrote:people like skitter or mathdino or ruru or whoever you want to cite as an example think they're being original and creating a new avenue to beat me as scum when they refuse to listen to any of my reads and scumread me no matter what I do but I've been there and done that so many times with people doing that and it hasn't helped them that you'd think they'd get past it at some point.
i'm not ignoring your reads on the offchance that your scum and like bieng paranoid of you or whatever

i'm ignoring your reads because nearly everyone you've pushed today i believe to be town (me, implosion, a50, loosely gamma)

nor am i trying to pl you or whatever; in fact i'm strongly encouraging you getting conftowned tonight so that if you're town we'll all just know that's a thing and can move along with our existances

==
In post 1041, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1038, Music and Mail wrote:???

are you implying that the great PENGUIN POWER would claim scum as town?

I think not, heathen.

get yourself gone from my presence thou scumfuck.
No. When I flip town, never say you can read me again you egotistical fuckface.
In post 1043, Gamma Emerald wrote:
REPLACE OUT

I'm not playing a game where everyone has a pair of underpants on their head
i feel like this is kinda townie tbh

==
In post 1077, Almost50 wrote:You know, sometimes I hate to explain the obvious. Did anyone (aside from probably skitter) ask themselves why I claimed on PAGE ONE?

Which reminds me: The post M&M quoted was the reaffirmation of my claim. My original claim came in post #, and it may have looked like a casual jokey entrance, but to players such as skitter & BuJaber (and the trio of Creature/Gamma/N_M to a lesser degree) the message was clear: If you're N1 Cop say so and let me protect you. I got excited when skitter responded with her hypo-innos query, since I thought that was her signalling Cop and asking for confirmation. It turned out not to be the case, but no harm was done.
i thought you were baiting the n1 kill; that you were more likely to be a doc than a cop; that you might be some other night than n1 but if that was the case you for whatever reason thought dying n1 was better than being alive on a later night (i don't know what that reason may be; i don't udnerstand what you do half the time)

i wasn't really expecting you to stick to your n1 doc claim either tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1115 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1103, implosion wrote:skitter I'm pretty sure you already answered this so feel free to just point out that you have (i'm too lazy to search your iso atm) - how, as precisely as you can, would scum-you have reacted to RC's pressure, instead of doing the stuff that you said scum-you is incapable of doing?
Wouldnt have posted at all till i ended vla, hoped he had forgotten about it by then and read the entire thread before responding in a wall that i had rewritten like six times
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1121 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Im not really feeling this carca wagon tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1124 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1122, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1121, skitter30 wrote:Im not really feeling this carca wagon tbh
you can mislynch town who say stuff that you don't approve of after I'm dead
Ok
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1129 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Nick cage - scummy lurker slot

Implosion - prob town

Rc - dont really townread

A50 - town

Penguin - dont really tonwreand

I dont really like that nick cage is sitting on this wagon and that this is like the onky thing of note this slot has done all game besides getting replaced twice. Theres very little resistance. Doesnt really feel like a wagon on scum to me tbh

Im also not entirely sure why people are scumreading her either
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1135 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1132, Music and Mail wrote:Skitter is actually the lynch tomorrow: I don't think that she's more than 5% scum but I legitimately think we're more likely to consecutively lynch scum by removing her vote from play.
Youre making this game incredivly frustrating for me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1144 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Sure
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1176 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

nicolas cage was the first vote on your wagon
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1305 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1183, Music and Mail wrote:hmm

:thinking:

UNVOTE:

still think carca is town; still think that wagon felt like one on lynchbait; still hate that you pushed it in the first place; still hate that you wanted to policy me over not being willing to mindlessly sheep you on her

==
In post 1191, Music and Mail wrote:VOTE: Implosion

ok ok this never stopped being scum let's just lynch it and we can sort out other people later
i'm tryna like figure out the team around him and nothing really makes sense to me

i guess like lovebird can be scum with anyone but
no, this isn't a thing that we're doing; implosion's still town

==
In post 1199, Music and Mail wrote:Actually fuck it nah

creativemod1 check Implo for me to confirm that he's scum

don't trust you guys to sheep me even with a confirmation that i'm town.
if you're serious about this i'm treating this as a scumclaim

atm my vote is more on you cuz i'm annoyed at you and less because i actively want to lynch you today since you're getting copped tonight

if your'e not going to get copped tonight i want to lynch you today because i like actually think you're scum

==
In post 1206, Music and Mail wrote:Because Implosion is scum. I was literally drunk when I unvoted him and as soon as I looked at his ISO again I was like yeah this guy is lockscum.
Lovebird is a 'safe' lynch in the sense that it's going to unoffensively hit town and it's exactly what's going to be lynched
it's not worth the toil for me to fight this town, i'll let everyone get the bad decisions out of their system today and lead tomorrow.
and posts like these are why i think you could be scum with the lovebird slot

==
In post 1211, implosion wrote:idk what about carcalilly's reaction looks townish, the entire thing looks null, like i believe she thought she was hammered but that is still completely null
idk it doesn't feel like a scummy reaction

i don't know how to explain better

she just feels guileless and not survivalistic and like she was just ok with being lynched and she just like feels good tonally

==
In post 1214, implosion wrote:the state of the game makes more sense in a lot of ways if he's scum, and his trajectory of being this confident on this many people in the way and order that he has is probably more likely to come from scum, though there were some other things from him I thought were weakly town.
the fact that i townread literally everyone he majorly pushed today is like a major red flag. the fact that he keeps taking those reads back and going elsewhere is also a major red flag, as is retroactively stating his scumread wasn't actually as strong as he made it out to be when he first presented it; i feel like he's looking for lynches that people won't protest to too much

i kinda gave up with carca; i made it very clear i wasn't into it but i didn't really feel like putting in effort to derail it but it felt like he was strongarming through a lynch and i'm reasonably confident that she's going to flip town from wagonomics + gamestate reads; the carca wagon just doesn't feel like a wagon on scum

i don't townread like anything he's done; he doesn't feel honest or like trying to gamesolve at all; i feel like he's trying to make the gamestate advantageous to him (directing prs + taking back asking to be copped) while trying to push through lynches

==
In post 1217, Music and Mail wrote:
if you selfvote and get everyone to help me lynch you we'll put creativemod1 back on me, sure?

I just don't have the energy to bulldoze this through.
no this isn't a thing

==
In post 1242, implosion wrote:It's kind of shitty and I need skitter to dialogue with me. Or one of my other townreads.
hey i'm here for a bit

==
In post 1263, Music and Mail wrote:postie has a very, very strong opinion that Spoogh is faking their newness which I agree with, I just did'nt necessarily think it made them scum until I ran out of other scumreads.
i very strongly agree with this for the record; i think he's trying to give the impression that he's younger than he actually is and/or that english is not his first language; some of the words he's 'mixing up' are really really weird

like he used 'train' instead of 'wagon' earlier (at least i think that's the context he was using it in) and that seems like a purposeful substitution really; like i'm trying to figure out where someone might be coming from that they mix those up naturally in this context; it feels like he's trying to fake sounding diffrent if that makes sense
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1308 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i hate your trajectory on literally like everyone

i don't think you've voted a single person i don't townread today

i am finding this rather problematic
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1309 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also trying to get the cop off of you is incredibly fucking scummy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1316 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: music and mail

real vote, not just an 'i'm annoyed with you' vote
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1319 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1312, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1310, Carcalilly wrote:I’m going to write in my notes that it’s completely impossible for skittem&m to exist
you would have said this the same game that we actually were SvS too then.
uh no that game we were hard-townreading each other
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1321 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1315, Music and Mail wrote:Particularly given the 'oh you wagoned my scumreads' and I ended up coming to the same conclusion that they were town that you did on... most of them
this is how I sort people when the answers aren't readily apparent, I wagon people and see what comes of it.

the fact that you can only see the scum possibilities and not the town possibilities is kind of depressing.
you literally haven't pushed *anyone* i don't townread

i feel like you're trying to strongarm lynches and i don't like it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1323 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1320, Music and Mail wrote:It's about the calibre of distance play, not the specifics of it. Maybe Keychain/myself in Mod is Mafia is a more obvious comparison but I stand by the statement.
Skitter, how does our next game go once it's mod confirmed to you that I'm town here? How does your approach to me change?
uh idk i'll figure it out then

right now i don't townread you

you feel like incredibly different here from sneks too which isn't helping. like if i could at least see parallels between your play here and there i'd feel slightly better about you but i don't
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1329 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1324, Music and Mail wrote:mislynche(s)?
why wouldn't I have, like, lynched someone by now?
idk

literally the one thing that i'm slightly wavering on is i'm wondering why you didn't just push through the carca lynch; i don't see clear scum motivation for that

if she did flip town and we were both alive tomorrow i was going to say i told you so and literally ignore everything else you pushed using the fact that you announced 'people should listen to me until i push a mislynch' so maybe that had somethign to do with it
In post 1325, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1323, skitter30 wrote:uh idk i'll figure it out then
It's an important question: can I expect you to just stop pushing me until much later in games in the future if you're town here? (and assuming I'm town, but I am)
i feel like this is something that should be discussed in post; i don't really know if i agree with the basic assumption
In post 1327, implosion wrote:spoog is an enigma.

What's your townset at right now, skitter?
you, a50, creature, loosely carca, loosely gamma (not super confident on this), somewhat bujaber; oh and cmod too

if i had to tier my reads osmething like:

{a50, creative mod}
{you, creature}
{}
{carca, gamma, bujaber} ----> if i'm wrong on townreads it's probably this tier
{ nick cage} --- > null
{penguin, nm, spooge} ---> all slightly on the scummier side of null
{}
{rc}
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1330 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

actually nick cage should be the tier below and nm be the tier above
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1332 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1328, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1277, Music and Mail wrote:ok

RC
Skitter
Creature
Carcalilly
Almost50
Bujaber
Creativemod1
Implosion

that's the townblock from now on
What if anything here do you have an issue with implo

Besides me obviously
huh this is actually a pretty good list tbh

it matches mine pretty exactly
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1334 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

idk exactly, like 80% maybe? i don't really view my reads this way
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1338 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah so that's the reason i dont' really veiw my reads htis way; i feel like it opens up this srt of discussion and i feel like it distracts from the main point: that i strongly believe you're scum; instead we get bogged down on the details of percents etc

i was answering the question 'what percent of the time do you think rc is scum in this game' not 'how often do you think rc rolls scum'
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1340 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i have no idea what that sentence means
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1342 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1337, implosion wrote:the real answer is a50 trepidation and slight carca trepidation but not big carca trepidation.
honestly think a50 is just town

i think he's also setting himself up to be nk'd (or lynched in a few days if he isn't nk'd) so i wouldn't worry about it too much; i doubt he makes endgame

in fact part of the reason i'm townreading him is the fact that he's being rather blase about being lynched in a few days
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1343 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1341, Music and Mail wrote:Like at best if you were realistic you'd say 30%..

I'm not creature or NSG
i feel like maybe i answered a question you didn't ask? honestly not entirely sure what you're asking or trying to get me to see
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1345 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

to paraphrase what i thought you asked: how confident are you on a scale from 1:10 that rc is scum

i'm getting the feeling that's not what you meant but i'm not sure what you did mean
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1348 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

still prob like 80 times out of 100

i really don't think you're town here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1350 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1328, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1277, Music and Mail wrote:ok

RC
Skitter
Creature
Carcalilly
Almost50
Bujaber
Creativemod1
Implosion

that's the townblock from now on
What if anything here do you have an issue with implo

Besides me obviously
also what's bothering me about this is that it's incredibly ephemeral; like you were just voting implosion and you keep bouncing people in and out of this list
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1353 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1349, Music and Mail wrote:Keep in mind that for the vast majority of people, I'm scum a higher percentage of games they call me town than games where they call me scum. And you are absolutely part of that category. Does knowing that really not give you any hesitance about tunneling me like this?
your'e saying that literally the only game i confidentally townread you was the one you were actually scum in?

not particularly? you were trying to pocket me there so

i literally can't think of a single game where you felt this wrong and like strong-arming lynches and scumreading like all the townie people really besides for the time you forced a 1v1 with math (when you were scum) and other things i can't talk about right now

i play a lot by meta and i don't have anything good to compare this game too; nothing feels similar to this one so i can't really compare past games to here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1354 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1351, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1348, skitter30 wrote:still prob like 80 times out of 100

i really don't think you're town here
If I'm town can I say that you're... pretty dang arrogant for thinking that you can read me that confidently despite your past success record? Like if you're right on me you're claiming to be basically alone in a category of people who successfully confidently scumread me. Is this really your self image of yourself? Like idk dudette.
i mean ok? i still think we process that question differently; to me 80% is confident but not 'claiming to be basically alone in a category of people who successfully scumread me' confident
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1362 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

honestly i don't think that this percentage convo is super edifying or useful

anyway i'm going to bounce and head to bed; i have a thing tomorrow so prob won't be around till like tomorrow night
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1366 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

eh that's fair

to me i feel like we're arguing over degrees and like what the definition of 'confident' is; i think it's more useful to talk about the scummy things you've done and why i don't townread you

either way g'night!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1369 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

how the hell do you have 5x as many posts as me ...?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1527 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

sorry, was out all day yesterday and came home super late and super exhausted; i prob hsould have put myself on semi-v/la for yesterday and today

==
In post 1380, BuJaber wrote:I don't know how to read sphaggooti. He's ruining my favorite pasta. I kinda don't buy the newbie act either but lol at the town that thinks that's a good lynch in a content rich day 1 with this playerbase. We only have a max of 6 cops. We can't check every problem slot and even if we did the cop claimer could be lying. Some people we'll have to apply NK-test on them. Some we'll just have to lynch if enough people scumread them even if the reads are not very strong. If sphaggetti endgames as scum we all suck and his flip gives us no associatives. He's like an NM lynch but even worse because he actually might be new. Not that being new doesn't mean he can't be scum he claims he knows the game and his posting is surprisingly lacking in game-related stuff. BUT he's still a shitty lynch.
i agree that he's a shitty flip today

i think he's faking the newbie act and is trying to act younger/newer than he actually is

i strongly strongly strongly believe he needs to be resolved (cop and/or lynch) before lylo

==
In post 1395, Spooghetioso wrote:so skitter is thinking that m and m is mafia because they told cmod1 to cop check implosion?

i do not understand why that makes m and m mafia i think they have said that they do not trust implosion so it makes sense that they would want his alignment known unless i am missing something here?
because mm is always the correct cop check tonight and he knows that and trying to get out of getting copped is scummy

implosion is both easier to read imo and later on i don't think there will be nearly as much resistance to getting him checked; it's a waste not to check mm when there's two docs tonight imo

quote button is the upper right of each post

i asked this already but is english your first language?

==

kinda think bujaber may be town

==
In post 1420, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1419, Music and Mail wrote:I can't vote for someone saying I make the game fun for them so that's off the list

I dunno I guess we could just lynch lovebird for 0 posting but the broad support says to me that they are town

I can't solve this game :(

We can always vote No Lynch if you want. Not the best choice, but a valid choice in this setup (and especially with the N1 action plan we have).
no we're not no-lynching

==
In post 1446, CreativeMod1 wrote:So, given that I'm hoping to find a scum with my search...who would people like me to investigate? If another cop further along the game wants to give M&M all this power then they're welcome to do so, but given there's only 4-6 cops in the game, i'd rather try to find scum
rc is objectively the correct choice in this game tonight

if that's really not happening i don't see myself changing votes today barring a deadline compromise

if you absolutely won't check him i think you should check in: spooge, nick, nm because i think that they're all like impossible to read on play and i want them all to be resolved well before lylo if at all possible

==
In post 1450, Music and Mail wrote::|

check skitter30 then.
oh ffs :facepalm:
In post 1452, Music and Mail wrote:I would prefer not to have to go through the bloodbath that it will take to lynch her here: you will enjoy the game far more by clearing me and letting me lead on her than by having to deal with a brutal 1v1.
if you lynch me i want ot make very very very clear that you should lose all rights to lose any lynches whatsoever:
In post 554, Music and Mail wrote:to be able to lead lynches with the docs leashed onto me until I lead a single mislynch. 1.
i think copping me is a waste because i think i'm beyond readable on play right now and there are multiple other slots that are going to be liabilities going forward but i guess if it'll get you to just drop this already i can't complain too much

==
In post 1459, Carcalilly wrote:that sounds very plausible

about the lynch, people are between NC and Spoog, I'm going to ask this stupid question again but what do you all think we can get out of each one anyway?
this also feels like a town post imo

==
In post 1461, Almost50 wrote:Right now I do believe M&M is Town, but CMod's stance is scummy as hell. He probably noticed his mistake when I first suggested he gets lynched on D2 ANYWAY. He gives a clear and we lynch him. He gives a guilty and we still lynch him first.

Since he doesn't want to play game, I will assume M&M is Town here and vote CMod TODAY instead.

Congrats, RC. You are to lead us starting tomorrow and I pledge my allegiance to you from then on.

Now help me lynch this scumbutt:

VOTE: Cmod
this is beyond stupid

we aren't lynching him tomorrow irregardless of his result; why tf is that the natural response to this?

why are we not letting him get in a result tonight .... ?

the way he claimed almost always comes from town

i would say rc + cmod were scum together if *they had daytalk* but that isn't a thing in this game; rc came in after they couldn't communicate about this; there's no way for them to have planned this out

this post is really really sketchy actually

==
In post 1464, Music and Mail wrote:Almost50, I'm being copped tonight to Skitter's knowledge and she's still trying to push a lynch on me despite CONSISTENTLY reading me wrong in the past. Who is the one who is -actually- scared of me getting conftowned?
Do you think Skitter is too incompetent to understand the benefits of the current arrangement and to just go elsewhere and do something else, or do you think that she's scum playing it up?
rc i really don't give a fuck about you becoming conftowned; i am in no way scared of that happening; worst case scenario is you lynch me after being conftowned (which would suck but only because i'm trying ot keep up my 'not ever getting mislynched outside of lylo while on vla' record) and then hopefully people will see that letting you control lynches is idotic because your reads this game are shit if you're town
and if you keep pushing me and do in fact get me lynched i'm going to repeat this the whole way down for after i'm gone

the current arrangement is apparently not happening; if you're not getting copchecked i see no reason not to vote you
In post 1464, Music and Mail wrote:Do you think that she's -so much more sure- that I'm scum this game or do you think that she's just scum and knows that I'll eventually suss out that she's scum again?
rc i reacted different from sneks because of [redacted] which made me incredibly pissed with you in a mafia sense and i have like no patience for this from you right now
In post 1465, Music and Mail wrote:And just saying 'oh Skitter is telling the truth when she says she is literally too incompetent to respond in real time' nah that's not a thing.
yeah it is.

==
In post 1471, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1470, CreativeMod1 wrote:OMGUS, are you worried that you’re the person I decide to check in the end?
Yes. I'm shaking in my boots.

@Mod: Please replace this account with my alt "AP" so that I can play in this circus properly. Thanks in advance

I simply don't want people searching my games and finding that I let THIS go unpunished on the spot. AP is a troll account and I don't care if I lost all my games under it as long as I'm having fun.
uh are you saying that you're just going to troll now ... ?

==

ok i'm starting a new post here; i'm going out in a bit and wont' be back for a few hours so i might not actually finish till i get back this afternoon
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1536 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1477, teacher wrote:
I have a replacement player already waiting in the queue. They will get first dibs on any spot that gets vacated for any reason.
i think that in general letting someone replace themselves on an alt is fine and that would take priority over the replacement; i've def seen that before although i can't call to mind a specific game at the moment

actually gerrymandering mafia in the large theme queue from a few months back - one half of the 'fighting dreamers' hydra flaked and the other half repped in for the slot on their main

==
In post 1492, Music and Mail wrote:And bluntly I don't want to go through the hassle of convincing you all that your townread on her is wrong so I'd rather just claim conftown and lynch her as such.
yeah i'm just going to keep putting this here so hopefully i'll hammer this idea through

==
In post 1495, implosion wrote:1) "Oh boy this will be fun" followed by a big wall in reaction to your big wall on her,
[redacted] made me feel kinda ill-disposed towards rc in a mafia sense when he repped in and just incredibly disinterested in listening to him push bs

and i was doing my best not to reference it because of ongoing game rules
In post 1495, implosion wrote:2) scumreading you because she said it looked like you were setting up associatives between me and her in a scummy way
he isn't really pushing associatives; htis isn't really a thing this game
In post 1495, implosion wrote:3) continuing to interact with you as you continued calling her scum with me
i'm doing this

==
In post 1496, Music and Mail wrote:
it's also a fact that I hard scumread her before we interacted
and it's also a fact that I hard scumread all the content that she produced after our spat
In post 363, Music and Mail wrote:
I haven't actually read the game and won't do so before tomorrow morning
but nice to see you all and so on and so forth.
In post 1496, Music and Mail wrote:there's also the fact that thinking skitter is town means thinking that she's objectively really fucking silly.
voting me is terrible because I'm being copped, voting me is terrible because she knows she can't read me, yet she comes in and claims an 80% scumread and tries to push me. why?
you're apparently not getting copped

i told you before that i'm half-voting you cuz i'm annoyed and am trying to indicate that as strongly as i can possibly can

if there was a real other lynch i was interested in i'd switch; i'd def switch to avoid a deadline line

if you aren't getting copepd tonight you are preffered lynch today
In post 1496, Music and Mail wrote:like there's nothing towny about her play to my understanding of her meta that has never failed me and you know these facts
ok, igorning the real-time thing

i literally can't sustain something i don't believe for this long this strongly

i can't argue things i dont' believe. i dont' actually push things or mislynches really as scum because i have an incredibly hard time pushing things that i know to be bullshit. i just concede and give in when there's an argument because i don't like to argue things when i know i'm arguing in bad faith

this argument literally never happens with me as scum. i can't fake being tunneled; i can't fake being annoyed or frustrated. this just doesn't happen; i'm on the record saying this as town in multiple places (i think to bujaber even once in another game :facepalm:)

if you think i'm remotely in my scumrange or ever react this way as scum i'd love for you to show me why or where you think i've done this before because i just don't
In post 1501, Music and Mail wrote:skitter's approach to my slot is also drastically different from last game, she tried to push me for something that she saw me do last game (you pointed this out) and isn't showing me the same consideration that she did last time. if we've established that I can incorrectly scumread her as town initially, why does she freak out because I'm incorrectly scumreading her?
you're arguing in bad faith and ignoring [redacted], which is imo incredibly relevant

i know we can't talk about it but the fact that you aren't taking this isn't account even remotely feels manipulative given that you're using the ongoing site rules to your advantage in that i can't really rebut this without breaking rules

==
In post 1522, Gamma Emerald wrote:I just noticed your signature: nice.
sweet, so did i

huge fan :)

==
In post 1530, Spooghetioso wrote:okay i just realized that nick cage replaced the bird so that makes sense

also i do not understand why people would want to kill me instead of nick cage because i am atleast trying but nick cage is not and i have said more stuff than the people with that role so i am more useful like are you all just trying to be mean to me because i am new or did nick cage do something that makes him town?
you're both in the same pool to me in that you're completely unreadable; we can add nm to that pool too

i want all 3 of you to be copped or lynched before lylo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1537 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1535, Spooghetioso wrote:o no i lost what page i was on :( i need to go and find the post that cmod made
if you look at the thread name in like your bookmarks or in central park theres' a little orange button that will take you to the first post you didn't read

if you click on 'ISO' next to the post number it'll bring up all the posts that player made in that thread
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1632 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1539, Spooghetioso wrote:okay thank you skitter but the orange thing went missing when i make a post also i found what the iso button does earlier and i did find it again that way but thank you for the help you are kind! :D
:)

==

wrt nick's pp push:

i don't really feel the 'too scummy to be scum' argument; i've seen town say something like 'help me bus someone' more than once

also i don't see how 'listmod nonsense' is scummy really

overall i read it but it doesn't feel super convincing to me, idk. also i feel like town often changes reads without explicitly explaining how they've changed them;

i don't have a super strong opinion on nick; however he is on the scummy side of null for me because of his rep-in and carca vote that he was on until throughout that bad wagon on her

==
In post 1544, Spooghetioso wrote:also i see the quote button but i do not know how to format it?
click on quote; you'll see a new screen up that'll give you a bunch of formatting optins like bold, italics, spoilers, etc

if you only highlight part of a post and than click quote that will be the only part of the post to show up in your post. example: this sentence from you that i've quoted

==
In post 1545, implosion wrote:as far as I can tell, the only plausible way for skitter to be scum is if she has an extremely, extremely strong genuine misunderstanding of her own scumgame.

I guess I should ask her for a piece of representative scum meta where she reacted poorly to someone pushing her.
i don't think i can point to a time where i acted really badly to pressure; my response is either to panic-lurk and not really respond and to get called out for that, or to rewrite posts a bajillion times before i post them till it doesn't sound scummy, or some combination therein (ie panic-lurk and then rewriting posts)

i don't know if i've ever been caught explicitly for a bad reaction to a push itself; but i'm very aware that that's where i'm most likely to get caught so i became very very cautious about my posting

==
In post 1551, implosion wrote:I don't think I've mentioned this btw, but I really don't buy the argument that Spoogh potentially lying about level of experience/anything else can be alignment-indicative here. It's possible that they're putting on an act to a degree but I don't think that there's much reasonable chance that they decided to put on that act specifically after seeing a scum role PM.
yeah this is kinda what i'm thinking too honestly; like it's bad but idk if it's scummy

like i would say he's a gimmick alt if not for the fact that he tried to /in in the newbie queue

==
In post 1575, Almost50 wrote:She's not the lynch today, so no point in breaking down her posts. However, refusing to lynch CMod whether or nor he cops M&M, while actively shading M&M is sketchy at best. This is isn't how Town!skitter's brain works. As Town, skitter tends to go for the option that directly unwriggles the situation. She doesn't like circumstantial reads and does prefer the mechanically correct play, so calling it "beyond stupid" isn't what I would expect from town!her.

Furthermore, skitter will always read for comprehension. Her response to my post was totally off the mark. I didn't say CMod was scum with M&M in that post. I said the contrary: CMod is scum refusing to conf!town M&M. The post assumes RC is TOWN, and she interprets it as I'm accusing CMod of being scum with RC. I don't think I've ever seen skitter misread such an obvious phrasing before.

Then I do have a problem with her v/la. I understand she had no internet before, but "I should have declared v/la" doesn't sound natural to me.

skitter is always in catch up mode this game, and this could very well be because she's afraid of engaging because she hates playing scum and it's tedious for her to "fake" conversations and reads as scum (I know because I was her scum p in a recent game).
a) lynching cmod tomorrow because he's going to check someone tonight doesn't make any sense to me; like why do you even want to do this? unless you strongly believe he's lying about his result why is lynching him the way to respond to him giving a result and/or how to verify it, especially if you think mm and cmod *arne't* scum together? like i don't get why lynching him tomorrow is even on the table. also i don't want to lynch him not because he is/isn't going to check rc but rather because the way he claimed basically always comes from town imo; i don't want to lynch him because i'm townreading him. nor do i think he should be a lynch today if he is claiming he can get a result tonight

b) i didn't say that you thought mm/cmod were scum together; read my post again. i understand quite well that you think mm is townie and that cmod's refusal to cop him is scummy. *i* said i was considring the idea of scum!mm partnered with cmod, but ultimately discarded this because of no daytalk; i didn't say or imply this was a read *you* had

c) i've ahd a busy week irl; it has nothing to do with this game in particular but rather to do with how busy i am; i havne't had super much time for this yesterday and today; activity still won't be super up to par till like mid next week

==
In post 1579, Music and Mail wrote:I mean skitter if you're really town then I get the impression that you outright hate me which isn't something I had any expectations of. I don't think that you are town, or at least I hope that you aren't? But I thought of us as friends or at least friendly in general and the vitriol towards me you've shown feels personal and that's part of the reason I feel like it's faked. Who knows maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right, but you assenting to be copped feels extremely wrong when you should expect me to hard townread you once you stop screaming that I'm scum and it feels like you're just saying that because you want to make a show of being willing to be copped. I would never expect you as town to agree to be copped because I asked you to. You should also know my mentality well enough to understand that I resent the fuck out of being copped as a player scum are going to have to nightkill anyway, so I'm getting ? there as well.

If you're town, realize that what you're doing screaming that I'm scum and trying to discredit me to the best of your ability doesn't come across as sincere and is really, really easy to fake as scum to the point of coming across as a cop out because you're unable to treat me like a player in this game. Not least because I got the vibes that you had some regrets about snakes.

If you're town start sorting the rest of the playerlist.
a) i dont' hate you or anything; i'm sure you're a very nice person outside of mafia and you're quite friendly

i'm having a very very hard time dealing with how you approach mafia with [redacted] and with the newbie and it's tilting me a lot and making it incredibly be hard for me to believe a lot of what you're saying or that you're arguing in good faith. i just don't have much patience or willingness to go along with this again and to let you strongarm things; my annoyance is strictly mafia related

i don't really have any regrets over sneks; or at least not regrets related to you (regrets on letting laser pocket me that long, sure; regrets on not having super great reads in general, sure)

b) (quoted from above): 'but you assenting to be copped feels extremely wrong when
you should expect me to hard townread
you once you stop screaming that I'm scum'

i do expect you to be hard townreading me here, especially since youv'e repeatedly pulled the 'i've never been wrong about skitter' card; that's why i don't believe that you actually scumread me; and i'm beginning to get rather annoyed that you keep pulling this and telling me and other people what i can/would do when you're very very wrong

i really really don't care about being copped on a personal level. i think it's suboptimal majorly because i think i can be read on play and i think that there's several players who are much harder to read but if people want it then whatever; i don't think it's something worth picking a fight over

c) i do believe i have been sorting the rest of the playerlist, thank you

==
In post 1587, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1583, Music and Mail wrote:That's also why I would really want Skitter copped because if she's scum great if she's town we agree on the Poe and I can trust her to Lynch down it doesn't the remainder of the game
I can always say I made a mistake and that I'm actually a N1 COP and will investigate her. :lol:

^^ See THIS would have been me baiting the NK. I don't get how skitter said she thought I was baiting the NK by claiming Doctor either. One more thing that gave me pause about her.
i half expec tyou to pull something like the bolded and i still don't particularly believe that claim

==
In post 1588, Music and Mail wrote:If Skitter is town she's pissed at me and it's clouding her judgement.

I'll try to figure that situation out tomorrow.
this is a possibility; i'll give you that

idk how to get out of it tho if i am indeed that tunneled

i don't think i am tho

==
In post 1606, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mmm don’t like the outrage given he’s the Open listmod and would know a claim wouldn’t really do anything for him
???

still kinda think gamma is town tbh
In post 1629, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m saying he looks outraged at being forced to claim and acts like he’s so important when as Open listmod he should know he’s really not.
i think he claimed earlier than he needed to but he's going to be v/la fo rthe weekend and wanted to get teh claim out in case the lynch swung to him and he wasn't around; i thought that was low-key townie of him

i thought the outrage was coming from a place more like 'wow you guys are all idiots for scumreading me here', not at that he actually had to claim
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1915 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1715, teacher wrote:Not_Mafia 76; Spooghetioso 977; Nicholas Cage 1543; Gamma Emerald 1648; Music and Mail 1657; Carcalilly 1684; CreativeMod1 1712
this is a god awful wagon and all of you who are town should be feel bad

i think nm and nicholas cage have incredibly high scum equity, as does rc; if rc still won't be a thing today i think nm and nicholas should be seriously considered for the lynch

also i'm strongly reconsidering my townread on a50

==
In post 1717, teacher wrote:BuJaber has been killed. They were a Town Cop.
?? kinda confused that he was nk'd here

==
In post 1723, CreativeMod1 wrote:Also on the basis that M&M might’ve died, I didn’t check them

Skitter is....Town
no offense but i was a really really really bad choice of a check.

rc was always the optimal check here and if you weren't going to check him you should have checked in {nm/nick cage/spooge}

==
In post 1729, implosion wrote:serious question. How frequently are your reads really, really bad?
rc i want to hear the answer to this too because your reads this game are literally god-awaful

==
In post 1734, Music and Mail wrote:MMMM

Penguin I had to knee jerk vote because there was a serious risk that gamma was bussing to get me lynched for shit reasons then my reads would be ignored and town would lose.
If I wasn't under duress due to Skitter I wouldn't have had to make that vote.

Skitter I guess I can't read her when she's doing nothing but derptunneling me and calling me 80% scum? I'm fine with that.

You and Gamma? Eh. I would bet real $ that you aren't both town in any world.
your penguin vote was horrific; don't blame me for your shitty votes; the way he claimed was townie and he should not have been yesterday's lynch and you going along with it when like everyone you scumread was on it is bad

implosion's still town imo and we're not lynching him today

==
In post 1738, implosion wrote:I'd like the people townreading Almost50 to explain why, because I get seriously bad vibes from him. I can try to look into them more deeply but so much of what he's said sounds tonally completely wrong.
i'm starting to lose my townread on him

his reasons for scurmeading me were quite bad and he should have been townreading me there imo

pushing cmod yesterday and saying we should policy him today was bad too

==
In post 1744, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1723, CreativeMod1 wrote:Skitter is....Town
Now that's a relief (for me at least).

OK, I probably will check this later if nobody does it before me, but which of this player list has experience with BuJaber? It looks like such a weird kill it almost came from someone who BuJaber is most familiar with that they were afraid he's peg them.
me and you both played with bujaber ...

why are you not trying to lynch cmod today exactly ... ? and why are you believing his result here ... ?

==
In post 1752, implosion wrote:idk why it looks weird he was pretty universally townread and his reads might have been good too though idr what they were.

What would be a not-weird kill to you, a50?
honestly i was expecting a50 to die if he was town for being in the back of that protect chain and i'm a little bit tilted that he wasn't

==
In post 1762, Nicholas Cage wrote:So the thing that most confuses me here is that this is the first time you said Skitter's name... at all

I don't understand why they were suspicious enough to investigate but not suspicious enough to ask any questions during day 1?
this feels wrong tonally and/or on gut

ok starting a new post here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1916 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1649, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1648, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also
If this flips scum, CM investigates who ever he likes, because we’re autolynching RC Day 2 in that case.
??????????????????
????????????????????
???????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

did you just get scared when I called out the scumteam?
like rc keeping your vote on after this is bad
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1919 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1778, implosion wrote:Really interested in thoughts on the above particularly from skitter, creature, gamma, and almost50.

Particularly from a50, would you agree with the point that wagon structure from a neutral pov points to at least one scum in {you, me, NC}?
at the beginning when i read your wall i was wondering if it was really plausible that 2 or possible 3 scum were on that wagon; i wasn't around to watch it in real-time and i didn't realize that the nc wagon had gotten that high; i think it makes a lot of sense for penguin to have been a competing town wagon and that scum were trying to save scum

==
In post 1779, Music and Mail wrote:implo/gamma are the only lynches ever

yall can start piling up votes
we're not lynching implosion today

==
In post 1783, Not_Mafia wrote:Carcasilly is scum

I'm N1 cop

VOTE: Carcasilly
i don't particularly believe this claim coming from you

i think you have a fairly large amount of scum equity

and checking carca people is kinda ???

==
In post 1796, Nicholas Cage wrote:VOTE: carcasilly
bad vote

==
In post 1834, Music and Mail wrote:Any n2 docs are on me or this game is a loss
In fact

VOTE: IMPLO

You guys are going to throw this after I'm gone

Both the n1 and the n2 kill said that gamma and implo were both sci don't care what your reads on them are you guys are still alive for a reason and that reason is your reads are shit
well you lynched the n2 doc so ....

and no i don't think you should be demanding docs here

and no we aren't lynching implosion

==
In post 1842, Almost50 wrote:ROTFL!

So, you believe I put BOTH my scum partners at the very bottom of my read list?
why is your response focused on the showing everyone that you aren't scum *with those two people in particular* and not on showing everyone that *you aren't scum* ... ?

this feels weird and kinda wrong

kinda like this time actually: viewtopic.php?p=10220204#p10220204

==
In post 1881, implosion wrote:If anyone finds literally anything RC is posting right now about me convincing, please let me know because he's basically doing a Gish Gallop, an intellectually dishonest exercise in sophistry.
yeah, no, you're good

i think i'm just going to stop responding to him calling you out at this point; i was going to do that today if he was going to continue pushing me

==
In post 1896, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1887, Music and Mail wrote:You will also note that Implosion is not calling me scum, just discrediting my read.
He is fully aware that my read on him is 100% effective.

Why does he do that as town? Answer: he doesn't. As town he asks to get copped to get me to fuck off of him or asks for me to get copped because there is no way that he thinks that I'm scum right now.
But as scum? Calling me scum does nothing, he's going for the kill on me either way and if it gets stopped it's just game over for him. Discrediting my read on him is sufficient for his purposes as scum and it's what he's doing.
And that’s why I said shade noted
We’re still probably lynching Carca but I want my vote on scum in the meantime
bad vote
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1921 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1918, Music and Mail wrote:Like I obviously
royally
dropped the ball on PenguinPower
But if I didn't vote PenguinPower and he was scum with Gamma there's a serious possibility of me just getting clusterfucked tomorrow with my reads already discredited from the Penguin flip.

If my slot wasn't under threat I would have been able to approach Penguin very differently but I made what I thought was the highest equity play in a situation where I was really scared that scum were maneuvering to mislynch me.

Skitter if you scumread me that's fine whatever. My being lynched even doesn't hurt town's chances of winning the game.

But you cannot start scumreading people that are in the townblock.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1922 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1920, Gamma Emerald wrote:Skitter since you’re Town can you stop shooting down pushes left and right while suggesting None yourself?
where, pray tell, am i shooting down pushes left and right? i am calling out bad votes, sure

we're not lynching implosion today; it's not a thing that's happening

i've already said who i want to lynch today: rc, nicholas cage, possibly nm, i'm low-key thinking that carca should be saved for tomorrow tbh given that she did claim n2 cop; readswise i'm not entirely sure how i feel about her reaction yet
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1933 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1923, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok fine I missed that
But why are you so opposed to lynching implosion? Is it just because it’s what RC wants? That’s no reason to not vote someone. RC did similar to Mathblade in Lynch the Wolves. Not that I think RC is scum here, but even if she is implosion is still a good wagon imo.
i'm townreading him incredibly strongly

i'm not against it because rc is pushing it, but because i don't think he's scum

(i am often against wagons if my biggest scumread is pushing it tbh but here that's kinda an immaterial point and that's not why i'm objecting to it; i keep on reiterating it to get across that we're not doing this today)

why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1936 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1927, Music and Mail wrote:Skitter you're actually a horrible player.
ok i'm ignoring you now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1938 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1925, Almost50 wrote:2- What's the point of "trying" when i know it's going to fail? Am I here to solve the game or just make waves that would clog the thread with lots of back and forth debates and no real benefit (except creating a smoke screen for scum to hide in)?

3- Because I want to. Simple as that. I don't want to have to lynch you, so I choose to believe CMod is a Town Cop who checked you. Do you have any problems with that?
2. i mean you tried to lynch him yesterday when that wasn't happening either so i don't get why that reasoning applies to here?

3. i'm incredibly confused why you would have policied cmod today if he had checked rc irregardless of his result but you're just blasely listening to him after checking me. i don't get what changed
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1940 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1934, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1915, skitter30 wrote:honestly i was expecting a50 to die if he was town for being in the back of that protect chain and i'm a little bit tilted that he wasn't
See, that's the kind of logic that might eventually make me think it's you & CMod with Carca (or N_M). Since when did 1-shot Doctors who have already exhausted their shot become NK targets? What's the point? Or are you deliberately faking obtuse here?

Scum want the COPS to die as their prime targets, followed by "future" Doctors (those who can actually prevent kills in the future). THEN comes the VTs. That's why I am not that sure M&M is a good NK target on N2 either, but if scum want to play strategical bad then I couldn't be happier. I mean, they can shoot both M&M AND myself over the coming 2 nights if they want to, but I can guarantee you their chances of winning the game will be greatly reduced by that (not that they have any "good" chance with us both alive, but info > skill).
i think i keep forgetting that it's 1s / night-specific doc and not full-night doc
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1942 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1935, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1923, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok fine I missed that
But why are you so opposed to lynching implosion? Is it just because it’s what RC wants? That’s no reason to not vote someone. RC did similar to Mathblade in Lynch the Wolves. Not that I think RC is scum here, but even if she is implosion is still a good wagon imo.
i'm townreading him incredibly strongly

i'm not against it because rc is pushing it, but because i don't think he's scum

(i am often against wagons if my biggest scumread is pushing it tbh but here that's kinda an immaterial point and that's not why i'm objecting to it; i keep on reiterating it to get across that we're not doing this today)

why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
When I flip does that implosion read go away because I will selfvote for you
actually i missed this; didnt see it in the previews

if you actually flip town (or get conftowned) yes i'd re-evaluate; i would also if i'm somehow alive in like in endgame

right now i don't see much of a reason to; your main reason for scumreading him seems to be 'secret tell' and 'scum with carca and gamma' (and earlier it was a50/carca/gamma and you rescinded a50 so)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1966 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1941, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1919, skitter30 wrote:and checking carca people is kinda ???
Another bad comment. Carca was a serious contender for the lynch on D1 (at least from my own PoV). She only got off the hook by c(fake) claiming to live another day (or TWO actually). N_M's check makes perfect sense, and I chose to believe him because albeit knowing he "could" go for a gambit, the target of his gambit would probably be M&M, A50 or implosion here.

Like the only way N_M is scum here is if he is faking a guilty non a N2 Cop to prevent the check, but then that's equal to leaving Carca do her check and having N_M himself as her target. Same thing indeed. They might as well have shot her instead, so why is she still alive and BuJ is dead?

You know why? Because she is SCUM.
eh fair

i can kinda see your point that he wouldn't gambit on her

my point is more that not_mafia in particular checking carca is kinda ??? to me; he said he jsut didn't bother reading 17 pages and iirc her claim/wagon was in those 17 pages (i didn't go back and check so i could be wrong here)

like i guess i'm just kinda surprised that he's in tune iwth the game enough to think she's a decent check here if that makes sense
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1967 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1946, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1154, Music and Mail wrote:she's obviously going to claim n1 cop to deter her being lynched today
In post 1161, Carcalilly wrote:I’m night 2 but okay
you idiot.
yeah tbh i don't really buy this theory

i can see them as scum together for other reasons but the fact that she didn't literally say 'hi i'm a n2 cop' isn't really that convincing
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1968 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
@gamma
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1973 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1972, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1968, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
@gamma
I feel like he is rather hedgy and shady with his pushes
Also Idk if this is a good tell or not but I think implosion has a, to plagiarize another medium, “refreshing as a spring breeze” attitude as town, that he lacks here
i think he's been incredibly clear about where he's pushign and why tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2001 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1979, implosion wrote:
It is possible that he's making the play to trade himself for a mislynch + a n2 cop investigation.
But BuJaber dying lends at least some credence to Carca-scum over N_M-scum.
honestly was kinda thinking this too; he has a tendency to get lynched quite a lot so i can kinda see him doing that tbh

==
In post 1991, Gamma Emerald wrote:That doesn’t nullify my point though
i really don't think he's this stubborn to/at rc here if he's scum; source: sneks mafia
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2003 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1378, Not_Mafia wrote:17 pages behind, am I reading them? lolno
yeah so this covered the carca wagon/claim so i'm not entirely sure why he picked carca really if he didn't know that happened
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2016 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2005, Music and Mail wrote:Carca reaction conftown NM either way I think

Which is why he is above creature now

Only imploscumteams
or rcscumteams have NM guilty town carca
i mean that's kinda my point
In post 2006, Music and Mail wrote:VOTE: Gamma emerald
If implo is the town of the 4 then lynching implo throws the game because people won't trust my reads anymore
If Gamma is the town it's the least dangerous mislynch
If NC is the town we don't risk Gamma skating to endgame on bus cred
if we're not lynching carca today (and not you either sigh) i want to lynch NC out of those 4

i'd lynch carca over implo and gamma tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2019 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

implosion still isn't scum; i'm not as confident on gamma but NC is scummy; especially his penguin push as bujaber pointed out

you painted a very nice target on my back so it's kinda unlikely imo that i'm going to be around to 'throw the game' as you so eloquently put it; i'm more worried about you not dying and being alive in lylo and continuing to push things that whole time
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2021 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

you must forgive me but your concern that i'll gamethrow doesn't worry me quite as much as it worries you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2024 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

a) not super confident i'll be around at that point tbh; if i'm around i'd reconsider (i'm self-aware enough about the gamestate to note that that would be a red flag); atm i'm not cuz i strongly think he's town and you haven't given me any compelling reason to believe otherwise; shouting that he's scum at me isn't super concvincing

b) the main thing that i'm incredibly concerned about is you being alive uncopped in lylo. i'm also noting that there are now 3 cops who've claimed already and/or flipped (+ carca) and there's only 4-6 of them total so i'm starting to doubt that this is ever going to happen
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2026 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

idk

it really would have been a lot better if you had been checked last night, but that isn't a thing (and unless scum is literally you/cmod i acknowledge is not something you actually had control over)

having carca check you theoretically would make me happy but idk if i'd actually trust her result tbh without seeing her flip
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2030 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2028, implosion wrote:VOTE: Nicholas Cage

skitter, I think you're overestimating the likeliness of Carcalilly being town. But it's not really important either way.
Eh fair

I think im not too picky between nc and carca tbh

Kinda mulling something over before the day ends
In post 2029, Almost50 wrote:@skitter:

1- What happens if Carca lives through N2 and declares M&M guilty at the start of D3? What would you do then?

2- Also, what would you do is she checks someone other than M&M?
Probably lynch carca in both circumstances tbh; in the the former at least if she ends up flipping town we'd get some info out of it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2033 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah i thought that's where you were going with that :) but yeah the diffrence to me is that she has a guilty on her and cmod didn't

i kinda think you're town again tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2069 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

hey implosion do you think i'm likely to get nk'd in the not-too-distant future?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2075 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2070, implosion wrote:Depends on how many doctors there are (i.e., if the setup is 6 doctors and 4 cops, scum knowing that might be more loathe to shoot you). You're obviously mechanically the best person to shoot as an unclaimed cop clear. Also depends on scum's read of the gamestate. If they think there are no more night 2 doctors, there's a solid chance they try to shoot you tonight.
yeah basically what i'm thinking too

if there are any n2 docs around i'd appreciate if you were on me :)

==

cmod's still pretty town
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2077 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

uh you posted from the wrong account

also i think you have a fairly significant chance of being scum with her
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2079 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

look at the activity overview
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2089 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2085, implosion wrote:
In post 2076, Nicolas Cage wrote:I like how Carca isn't even pretending to have read the thread as outed scum but still somehow isn't lynched yet

I know we all want to be the dopest town that found all the best scum but at some point all the little sheep will come back and we will lynch Carca
Why not do something in the mean time? I'm calling for your lynch and you've said you don't like me as scum. skitter said she's fine with you or Carca and she's the cop inno. Why aren't you either trying to fight that pressure, or demonstrate that you're town via actively scumhunting?
i kinda got the vibe that the purpose of 2076 was to show everyone just how strongly he scumreads carca; if she flips scum i think he's trying to distance there
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2116 (isolation #108) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: spooge
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2149 (isolation #109) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

i believe gamma
In post 2144, Nicolas Cage wrote:
In post 2135, Nicolas Cage wrote:Gamma and Spoog, can you both give full read lists?
i don't like this; i think NC is the scum outside of {spooge/gamma}
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2151 (isolation #110) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:34 am

Post by skitter30 »

it feels like you're hedging on having to take a stand either way
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2157 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

if a n3 doc exists i'd like to be docced again, thanks :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2168 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2149, skitter30 wrote:i believe gamma
In post 2144, Nicolas Cage wrote:
In post 2135, Nicolas Cage wrote:Gamma and Spoog, can you both give full read lists?
i don't like this; i think NC is the scum outside of {spooge/gamma}
still feel like he's avoiding committing to a wagon either way
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2169 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also i'm kinda surprised that nm hasn't lolhammered already
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2199 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2163, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 160, Almost50 wrote:

tbf to gamma this post did remind me that is actually really partner-indicative

==
In post 2181, Music and Mail wrote:Having read the game again, I find it really difficult to believe anyone can believe this is scum theatre in a game without daytalk.
i mean you actively tried to get implosion lynched yesterday

==
In post 2191, Spooghetioso wrote:okay so i read one of m and ms posts here is link: viewtopic.php?p=10480672#p10480672 and it made me think that gamma thinks that they are widely suspected so gamma claimed a guilty on me first because they wanted to take someone else out with them because they believed that they would be lynched today anyway so now they make themselves lynched tomorrow with 1 more lynch then they would have before
i mean if gamma is faking a guilty idk why he'd do it on you and not like ... rc or implosion or a50 - someone that would be incredibly hard to lynch as town without a guilty on them
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2204 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2201, Gamma Emerald wrote:Um the quote tags on that look a little fucked up
huh that's weird; i'll post it again if you want me to
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2208 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2163, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 160, Almost50 wrote:

tbf to gamma this post did remind me that is actually really partner-indicative

==
In post 2181, Music and Mail wrote:Having read the game again, I find it really difficult to believe anyone can believe this is scum theatre in a game without daytalk.

==
In post 2191, Spooghetioso wrote:okay so i read one of m and ms posts here is link: viewtopic.php?p=10480672#p10480672 and it made me think that gamma thinks that they are widely suspected so gamma claimed a guilty on me first because they wanted to take someone else out with them because they believed that they would be lynched today anyway so now they make themselves lynched tomorrow with 1 more lynch then they would have before
i mean if gamma is faking a guilty idk why he'd do it on you and not like ... rc or implosion or a50 - someone that would be incredibly hard to lynch as town without a guilty on them
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2211 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2200, Music and Mail wrote:If anyone claims N3 cop we should lynch in {Nicholas Cage / Implosion} and put the 1v1 off a day.
you want spooge to doc (or 'doc' as the case may be) a n3 cop and resolve it tomorrow?

why not just resolve it today?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2213 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2209, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2208, skitter30 wrote:i mean if gamma is faking a guilty idk why he'd do it on you and not like ... rc or implosion or a50 - someone that would be incredibly hard to lynch as town without a guilty on them
wait what the fuck

I swear to god

I remember you making this post and me responding to it
i made it like five minutes ago but the quote tags got messed up so i posted it again
In post 2210, Music and Mail wrote:oh yeah you did
What does this mean to you?
i think it's partner-indicative to some extent to try to have tried to get someone other than the guiltied scum lynched
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2214 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2212, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2211, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2200, Music and Mail wrote:If anyone claims N3 cop we should lynch in {Nicholas Cage / Implosion} and put the 1v1 off a day.
you want spooge to doc (or 'doc' as the case may be) a n3 cop and resolve it tomorrow?

why not just resolve it today?
Because it saves a mislynch potentially if I think that Gamma is scum
because you'd want the cop to check gamma?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2216 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2215, Music and Mail wrote:I think that's a very, very strange way to read the situation.
I think most people would deduce the exact opposite.

because you'd want the cop to check gamma?
No, because I want the cop to check whoever and then we get that result safely OR Scum!Spoogh guarantees a loss of the 1v1 to prevent that result.
why?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2218 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2217, Music and Mail wrote:Because in a general sense I think most scum want to just get on the wagon for towncred and not actively resist it because they'll think it looks bad
whereas town have other things going on that they want to deal with.

Does this apply to me? Not really because I am more than wise to how other people are gonna read that fact and I could make this decision for that reason.
but it should absolutely not be seen as scum indicative when it's my approach near 100% of the time to guiltied scum in games where they have no power.
keep going for the big fish scum and lynch the guiltied scum when all the other scum are dead.
in a general sense i agree with you that scum wouldn't be so blatant so as to try to get another lynch with guiltied scum

but as you admit it that reasoning doesn't apply to you which is why i'm not really applying that here

but eh i can buy that this is how you'd approach it as town (i can't call to mind an example in a game i played with you tho)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2220 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think nc has a very very high chance of being scum
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2224 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

UNVOTE:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2233 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2223, Nicolas Cage wrote:Well, Gamma has certainly put some work into reads, Spoog has refused to give a list even though that's what I was waiting for, and M&M has abandoned Gamma. Not sure what to do with that last bit but ok.

If Spoog flips town then I think we'll have more to work with in finding Gamma's partner.

My main concern is that Gamma's reads seemed a little bit political. I guess M&M observed this for his slot and I kinda felt like Gamma was dancing around my slot as well.

But I don't know that's enough because I also somewhat got the sense that for at least some slots Gamma was trying to sort, and I'm not really getting that from Spoog right now. Spoog seems to be mostly playing the newbie card.

Honestly I've had a hard time getting either one of these slots outside of null. The main thing I had liked about Gamma was Gamma's interaction with Spoog earlier so trying to re-evaluate that part of the game is throwing me off.
this is kinda meh and a really long-winded way of not taking a stance

like there's no conclusion here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2234 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2226, Music and Mail wrote:I think he respects me enough to know that if I scumread him he is going to die.
honestly i think he'd just nk you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2235 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2230, implosion wrote:I also don’t remember the reasons for thinking spoogh was town off the top of my head.

And like fucking everyone was willing to lynch outside of the guilty yesterday.
you liked him cuz he sounded tonally good or something in a few posts irrc
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2247 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 205, Spooghetioso wrote:the search results were confusing and i did not understand them

also the pokemon does not seem nice and why can we not vote dr monkey i mean i like dr monkey but i will still have to vote them if they are mafia

okay why is the penguin voting me i have not done anything
Who is the Pokémon?
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 213, Spooghetioso wrote:okay i do not know what is up with the pink pokemon because they do no seem very nice but then they post pooh bear?

so maybe they are not all that bad

i do like the green one not in a friend way but in the game way so i do not think they are mafia and i do not mean that i dont want to be friends with them i mean that i think they are town role

i also like dr monkey as town so maybe skitter too because of what dr monkey said but i will have to think more about that

and the other black pokemon seems bad

okay im not sure if they are a pokemon but they are Carcalilly and they are not town role
PLEASE USE NAMES
In post 225, Spooghetioso wrote:the pokemon i meant in that one is the pink one called not mafia not the green or black one

also i do not know everyones names so i just use there picture because i dont want to copy paste there name each time :(
In post 226, Spooghetioso wrote:i do know not mafia names now but i dont want to use it because it is confusing with town and mafia roles
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok
Well his Pokémon is miltank so pls call him that if you’re going to call multiple people pokemon
In post 228, Spooghetioso wrote:okay i will try to use miltank from now on thank you for telling me
In post 233, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I assume Creature is the green Pokémon

@nc: why/how is the above convo ai in either direction? or partner-indicative in either direction?

like i read that as being basically nai except for spooge maybe playing up newbness
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2251 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2244, CreativeMod1 wrote:A50-Doc
M&M-Doc
NM-Cop
Me-Cop
Skitter-Conf!Town

Implosion/NC/Spoog/Gamma-unclaimed

We also have 2 dead docs, 1 dead cop
uh spooge claimed d3 cop; gamma obviously claimed n2 cop

only people unclaimed afaik are me/implosion/nc

we've had: 3 doc claims (mm, a50, spooge) and two dead docs(penguin, creature), and 3 cop claims (you, nm, gamma) and one dead cop (bujaber), and one flipped scum

from my POV there are 10 players already claiming/claimed/flipped doc or cop, with a conflict in {spooge/gamma}
In post 2245, CreativeMod1 wrote:I'm not sure where I stand between Gamma and Spoog, but if we do lynch outside of them, i'd rather we didn't lynch someone who is yet to use their power
spooge claimed n3 doc. what do you think he should do with it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2253 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2249, Nicolas Cage wrote:For Spoog I felt like creating pet names or jokes for every slot reflected engagement, that they were thinking about the slot and having fun with it. I feel like I see that sort of stuff more from town.

I felt like Gamma was trying to get past the jokes and get on the same level as Spoog which also seemed townie.Clearly I was wrong about one of the two, and looking at it now I guess Gamma's comments might have just been something in the ballpark of iioa, whereas my thoughts about Spoog kinda remain the same. It's not that I scumread Gamma for page 9, it's that there has to be scum in one of the two and for me Spoog still seems a bit townie from that interaction.
i felt like spooge was talking about pokemon/avis/people's names almost like instead of talking about the game and like i guess i can maybe see what you're saying but like i don't super strongly feel like that convo was really ai for either of them
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2254 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2252, CreativeMod1 wrote:My post was about the start of the day, getting in the mindset of if Gamma was scum, why would they guilty Spoog
fair, i missed that clause
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2255 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

actually i apparently misread like your whole post, sorry
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2258 (isolation #132) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2257, CreativeMod1 wrote:
In post 2255, skitter30 wrote:actually i apparently misread like your whole post, sorry
:cry: :cry: :cry:
yeah sorry, i sometimes read very fast and only catch some sentences and misread things as a result; didn't mean to do it on purpose
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2271 (isolation #133) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2277 (isolation #134) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

are you trying to get yourself nk'd and/or copped?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2302 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I checked rc last night and was informed he's town

Im pretty sure its just nc and was going to check him but i was weighing how annoyed i'd be if rc was actually scum and i didnt check him when i had the oppurtunity to do so

Im guessing i got docced last night, thanks; i wasnt entirely sure i was going to last long enough to use the cop shot.

I agree that if you're a doc who docced me you shouldnt claim, but if you docced anyone else and it could be clearing you should
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2303 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

This should have been done yesterday but whatever
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2304 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mod shouldnt it be 5 to lynch with 8 alive?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2307 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Huh, if everyone told the truth the last night of power we had was last night pretty much, barring scum nk'ing last night
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2313 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean if he's scum he's just going to say me so
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2317 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah i thought you were going to claim that

but in case nick didn't put it together yet didn't feel the need to spell it out for him
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2320 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i wouldn't mind lynching nc today actually tbh

yeah and me claiming yesterday if there wasn't a legit n3 doc just leads to me getting nk'd; i think scum would think that n3 cop + conftown is a decent trade for lynching caught-scum spooge the next day
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2321 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also i think your crumb is kinda cool
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2351 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Nah we're lynching spooge today and nc tomorrow. I guess I'd be ok qith the other way around but we're not lynching outside of that pool today
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2373 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

thanks teacher for modding!

gamma and not_mafia you both had great checks :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2376 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2370, Nicolas Cage wrote:Sorry if concession is disappointing, I strongly considered doing a faceoff with A50, but the game has seemed hopeless since the failed kill on Skitter.
nah i think this was fair; you were in a pretty tough spot and at the most you could have maaaaabe dragged it out another day
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2384 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah i was pretty confident he was lying about that lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2385 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also it looks like the n4 cop and doc were both nk'd early so we didn't like see any evidence of them by the time we mass-claimed which is why it seemed so weighted towards earlier nights too
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2421 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2417, Nicolas Cage wrote:M&M at that point was my only path to victory considering he was the ONLY person saying to lynch anyone other than me
yeah i was pretty sure it was going to be me for just that reason
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2425 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2423, Almost50 wrote:@Nic: I am also curious as to what your main is, but I will only ask you to tell me if you definitely decide to kill it. If you still intend to use it then you might as well keep it anonymous to the majority of the players for as long as you can.
^^^^^

Return to “Completed Open Games”