Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

Hey do we know how many votes are on reundo?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Eragon »

I has a plan-maybe a bad plan-but I has a plan nonetheless
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by northsidegal »

let's not
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Eragon »

Let’s not what?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by northsidegal »

nevermind

things fall apart
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Flicker »

Votecount 3.04

Reundo (3)
- the worst , northsidegal , Toranaga
Keyser Söze (2)
- Nauci , Reundo
the worst (1)
- Irrelephant11

Not voting: Eragon , Keyser Söze

The deadline for Day 3 is 6:27 pm CT on Thursday, October 4, in (expired on 2018-10-04 19:27:24).
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: The Worst

TBH I don't think it's a great idea for us to chase each other around paranoidly in circles when Occam's Razor got us as far as it did
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Nauci »

Reundo's town game posting makes my ISOs look like post it notes, god damn.

The only thing remotely shady to me about his ISO this game was the bit about not even being worried I was pocketing him. Something about making a show of NOT calling it out bugged me

but I don't understand why scum reundo would voice disapproval about dunnstral being lynched when he couldn't stop it?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1807, Nauci wrote:but I don't understand why scum reundo would voice disapproval about dunnstral being lynched when he couldn't stop it?
mind elaborating on what you mean by "he couldn't stop it"? at the time that he made his , it definitely wasn't a certainty or anything that dunnstral would be the one lynched.

things fall apart
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1308, Reundo wrote:Meh, I'm not too happy with this lynch, but it is what it is. Let's see if we can't get some spicy twilight reactions from Dunn.
I was referring to this post
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm not actually scumreading anything reundo did in this game either
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

and I remember seeing that post as towny too, yeah

oh well
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I wish the worst felt more right as a lynch than it does
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1809, Nauci wrote:
In post 1308, Reundo wrote:Meh, I'm not too happy with this lynch, but it is what it is. Let's see if we can't get some spicy twilight reactions from Dunn.
I was referring to this post
he would have to voice disapproval because that's what his previous opinion was

at the same time i wouldn't really call that "disapproval" myself, which is some of the basis for why i'm scumreading him. he was pretty clear that dunn was one of the people he didn't want to lynch (if i recall correctly) and so that sort of reaction really reads to me like "oh i need to say something about my scumbuddy getting lynched" rather than "wow this town just lynched my townread what the hell"

and actually looking at it again the idea of "spicy twilight reactions" would only be meaningful if someone is flipping scum and you're looking for associatives. so in that regard it could also be said that he knows that dunn will be flipping scum. maybe a tinfoil theory, but it makes sense to me.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by northsidegal »

like, i think going from this:
In post 1266, Reundo wrote:Most of that is going based off of just D1 so I might need to do a re-read to refresh my thoughts, but in a nutshell
I'm most hesistant against a northsidegal lynch, semi-hesistant against a Dunn lynch
, and not really that hesitant against an Ausuka lynch as well. I feel that people are almost too eager to lynch Ausuka though, so that's throwing me off a little, so I might consider starting a counter-wagon at some point. Also, Nauci is oozing town, and that's after considering possible buddying with regards to her high praises of me (which I appreciate a lot, fwiw :oops:), so everyone suspecting her is probably sus af.
to this:

is mainly what i'm trying to highlight here as not being a genuine progression.

things fall apart
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Did Reundo show up to fully explain his world view?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by the worst »

nawt yet but he has a real life too so I wouldn't worry too much about the lateness in responding
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

He has a 72 hour deadline, commencing now.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

If Reundo makes a hundred posts today I think we’ll solve the game.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:24 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@anyone - rank the current alive playerlist in terms of WIM (include your own name too).

My final table was actually surprising.

Share me yours first.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:41 am

Post by the worst »

sheer WIM, town/scum equity discounted
IMO!!!

Keyser
~ tooth and nail regardless of alignment
Rel
~ sleeping through the game
Tora
~ hard call but mostly frequency + speed of producing slightly nuanced opinions
ducky
~ I want the win but I'm exhausted.
Era
~ kinda less conviction and grit than the top of the list but defs feelin it
Nauci
~ entrance begs to be townread which is helpful for her slot, kinda lacking a powerhouse win kinda deal?? like she's still getting fired up. there isn't a level of lucidity I'm craving.
NSG
~ wants the win but exhausted also washed up, vote on me earlier this phase was p anti WIM from town!sidegal who I'm p sure we're dealing w here
Reundo
~
Who?
ndo
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:42 am

Post by the worst »

ngl lack of WIM is defo polishing my Reundo scumread lmaooo
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Nauci »

duck

i have things to do with my life that aren't 6-8 hours/day 7 days a week of mafia tryharding in just this game

if what ive contributed thus far isn't powerhouse enough, then kindly gtfo my apparently-regular house; ive already contributed enough information to sort what there is to sort short of new information coming in

side note, not sure if ill ever see irrelephant so fired up as when he needed to defend our scum butts
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Reundo »

@Keyser, I'm not sure how you got the impression I'm tr'ing the worst just because I didn't vote for him. In fact, his recent posting D3 made me realize he had more scum equity than he realized. There's just something about his push on me that's so murky. I get that I haven't been very active this game and I realize my performance hasn't been up to par from what town!him would normally expect of me, but to only push me based on my meta not lining up is very narrow-minded. I mean, he completely ignored that I'd have to bus my partner D1 -- and be the first one on said wagon at that -- and somehow not care to bus Dunnstral, even though I'd have a much better chance of surviving to endgame as scum than him. That's not to say it'd be impossible for me to do those things as scum or that I should get mountains of town-cred for it, but I feel a big part of why the worst is ignoring my play outside of comparisons to my town meta is because he can't genuinely make the argument I'd realistically do those things as scum, so he just tries to see how far he can push me on solely meta. The worst knows I'd 100% catch up to him if he's scum, and he knows it'll be too risky to night-kill me, so trying to get me lynched ASAP would be the ideal scum play from him, and a lot of his "paranoia" this day phrase reads more like him trying to see how many people he can throw into the lynch pool so he can blend in.

Amazingly, despite all of the above, I still feel Keyser is more likely to be the last scum. The worst acted kind of flip-floppy around volxen, but Keyser's interactions with volxen's were even more suspicious, even from volxen's end. I mean, I also kind of doubt that the first post volxen makes is calling out his own teammate's post, and it's also weird that GameNBurger would also call it out in the way he did. A lot of things line up neatly for scum!Keyser -- volxen interactions, D1 night-kill, etc. -- and the way he bussed his partners is believable from scum, especially regarding volxen when he was thinking of moving the wagon elsewhere yet still kept his vote on volxen as a "just in case" thing. His buddying up to me is also a bit uncomfortable, and in comparison to Nauci it doesn't feel natural at all. I can re-case him if it's necessary, but my original case on him still stands.

I don't really have a solid third pick for scum just yet, but honestly no one has nearly enough scum equity as Keyser. Nauci's my strongest town-read just because of how transparent and on-the-nose she is on everything, even when it comes to non-Keyser things. Eragon's my next pick for town because his scum-hunting also reads genuine in the same way as Nauci and also jives with the last game I played with him -- I don't even really understand why he was wagoned D2 all things considered. Irrelephant's my third town-read, but I admit I was kind of juggling with this one a bit. While he has some pingy interactions with volxen especially, there's just something about the way he posts that's so natural, and he's not putting as much thought into what he's saying as I'd expect from scum (I doubt he'd ever call his own partner "lynch-bait" when he was about to be lynched D1).

Everyone else is thrown into the null pile. Northsidegal's suspicions of me are a bit more grounded than the worst's but there's also a few iffy parts -- like, I knew that first "hammer" during D2 was entirely faked, so that was mostly just me playing along with the fake twilight, especially the "spicy reactions" bit, but like regardless I'm not going to put up a big show about something that's already happened anyways -- but she's sticking her neck out a lot more than I'd expect from scum, so she's probably the towniest null. I'm having a hard time reading Toranaga tbh mostly because of his posting style, but there's a lot of towny moments in his ISO as well, particularly with the way he cases people and his willingness to throw out town-reads on the fly.

Tldr, here's my reads list with town at the top and scum at the bottom:
{Nauci, Eragon, Irrelephant}
{northsidegal, Toranaga}
{the worst, Keyser}

I've been a bit out of the loop a lot of this game to be honest, so I'd probably need to do an in-depth ISO scan of everyone later, particularly when it comes to D2. I wouldn't have the time to do that until Monday, but there's also the issue of if I'd even have the motivation to do so, so I'm not going to make any promises. That being said, I don't expect the players in my town and scum brackets to shift at all, and I'm pretty confident scum is just between the worst and Keyser. I'll try to scout for other potential scum candidates as well, but I don't know how much luck I'll have with regards to that. I'll only be able to post late in the night today and Sunday, so only expect short responses to people during that time if anything at all, but come Monday I'll (hopefully) be in much better shape for game-solving.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Very interesting.

If scum isn’t in [Nauci, Tora, Eragon, NSG, Irrelephant] I think we win here anyway.

Return to “Completed Open Games”