Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Hmmm... the Reundo in this game has lost his voice.

There is no soul in his posts!

It’s like a demon has possessed the body of Reundo and is trying to mimic him! :o
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Guess who’s coming to knock on your door ‘Reundo’...

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

we're exorcising scum this game, you got that right
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1833, northsidegal wrote:i don't like how reundo's only mention of dunnstral is with regards to how he himself should be read and he doesn't take into account interactions with dunn when reading anybody else
i'd like to elaborate on this a little bit

the only area of reundo's in which he seems to take dunnstra's scumflip into any consideration at all is in his defense of himself, arguing that if he hard-bussed his partner (volxen) day one then theoretically he should have had no reservations about also bussing dunnstral. in none of his reads on other players does he mention associatives with dunnstral, despite mentioning plenty of interactions with volxen for various people when it comes to justifying his reads on them. i would argue from my own point of view that this is most apparent in his null-read on me which doesn't seem to take into consideration my influence when it came to dunnstral's lynch at all, but obviously you could say that's biased.

i would say that this shows a lack of true consideration when it comes to reads from reundo's part - he can talk in-depth about interactions with volxen, but he hasn't actually put in the work to come up with fake reads that take into account the dunnstral interactions, and so he just doesn't mention them. in essence, he's not reading the thread to make genuine reads.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1850, Keyser Söze wrote:Hmmm... the Reundo in this game has lost his voice.

There is no soul in his posts!

It’s like a demon has possessed the body of Reundo and is trying to mimic him! :o
thank you--this is what I'm feeling too.
he's transparently good at town, this feels like him trying to mimic that.

and I don't think he strongly bussed his partners? but yes his reactions are completely within the range of what i'd expect from scum!Reundo
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Does anyone have Holy water?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I CAST YOU OUT, UNCLEAN SPIRIT!

VOTE: Reundo
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by northsidegal »

that's l-1

would appreciate reundo claiming

things fall apart
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 1853, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1833, northsidegal wrote:i don't like how reundo's only mention of dunnstral is with regards to how he himself should be read and he doesn't take into account interactions with dunn when reading anybody else
i'd like to elaborate on this a little bit

the only area of reundo's in which he seems to take dunnstra's scumflip into any consideration at all is in his defense of himself, arguing that if he hard-bussed his partner (volxen) day one then theoretically he should have had no reservations about also bussing dunnstral. in none of his reads on other players does he mention associatives with dunnstral, despite mentioning plenty of interactions with volxen for various people when it comes to justifying his reads on them. i would argue from my own point of view that this is most apparent in his null-read on me which doesn't seem to take into consideration my influence when it came to dunnstral's lynch at all, but obviously you could say that's biased.

i would say that this shows a lack of true consideration when it comes to reads from reundo's part - he can talk in-depth about interactions with volxen, but he hasn't actually put in the work to come up with fake reads that take into account the dunnstral interactions, and so he just doesn't mention them. in essence, he's not reading the thread to make genuine reads.
Uh... this is mostly because I didn't really pay attention to much of what happened during D2 because it turned into a literal spam-fest and I was already starting to lost interest in this game. My reads list was mostly going off what happened D1 and my vague rememberings of what happened D2 -- I mentioned in my reads list that I wanted to ISO re-reads of everyone "particularly when it comes to D2" because I know I haven't been paying attention to that part of the game as much as I should have. Associations with regards to Dunnstral is probably one of the first things I'm going to be looking at in my re-read.
In post 1854, the worst wrote:but yes his reactions are completely within the range of what i'd expect from scum!Reundo
:lol: How would you even know what's in my scum range if you haven't seen me play scum before?

@the worst, can you actually prove I'm scum without referring back to my town meta? Like, pretend this is the very first game you've ever seen me play -- how do you prove I'm scum? I can only buy your paranoia for so long when you aren't even bothering to try to read me on the things I've actually done in this specific game for their own merit instead of always relating them back to "town!Reundo would play better than this!!!!!".

P-EDIT: I'm town backup.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1858, Reundo wrote:@the worst, can you actually prove I'm scum without referring back to my town meta? Like, pretend this is the very first game you've ever seen me play -- how do you prove I'm scum? I can only buy your paranoia for so long when you aren't even bothering to try to read me on the things I've actually done in this specific game for their own merit instead of always relating them back to "town!Reundo would play better than this!!!!!".
well like the problem we have atm is everyone looks like town for their own respective reasons
if you're not scum who the hell is?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1859, the worst wrote:
In post 1858, Reundo wrote:@the worst, can you actually prove I'm scum without referring back to my town meta? Like, pretend this is the very first game you've ever seen me play -- how do you prove I'm scum? I can only buy your paranoia for so long when you aren't even bothering to try to read me on the things I've actually done in this specific game for their own merit instead of always relating them back to "town!Reundo would play better than this!!!!!".
well like the problem we have atm is everyone looks like town for their own respective reasons
as a caveat to this: wolfy self-defence >.>
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Knew you were online.

Knew the Holy water would get you to talk.

WHERE IS TOWN REUNDO?!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by the worst »

THE POWER OF MITH COMPELS YOU
THE POWER OF MITH COMPELS YOU
--
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1859, the worst wrote:if you're not scum who the hell is?
toranaga or you, probably

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1858, Reundo wrote:Uh... this is mostly because I didn't really pay attention to much of what happened during D2 because it turned into a literal spam-fest and I was already starting to lost interest in this game. My reads list was mostly going off what happened D1 and my vague rememberings of what happened D2 -- I mentioned in my reads list that I wanted to ISO re-reads of everyone "particularly when it comes to D2" because I know I haven't been paying attention to that part of the game as much as I should have. Associations with regards to Dunnstral is probably one of the first things I'm going to be looking at in my re-read.
don't you think that's the kind of thing that should have been more at the forefront of what you were saying, if true? i mean, it just seems strange to me to put someone forward as your top pick for scum so confidently despite knowing that there's a large (and arguably incredibly important) part of the game that you just aren't taking into account.

i mean, you even said this regarding rereading the game:
In post 1823, Reundo wrote:That being said, I don't expect the players in my town and scum brackets to shift at all, and I'm pretty confident scum is just between the worst and Keyser.
shouldn't associatives with dunnstral be the exact kind of thing that you would expect to shift the players in your town or scum brackets?

things fall apart
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 1859, the worst wrote:
OK... but why do I look "less town" than everyone else? I get that my past town games don't line up with this one, but to only push that a reason to scum-read me is incredibly lazy. If I'm 100% scum in your eyes, then it shouldn't be hard to explain why my play this game is scummy w/o even considering my meta at all, right? The fact you're still trying to dodge yourself out of casing scum!me w/o referring to meta comparisons makes me even more convinced that you simply can't do it.
In post 1864, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1858, Reundo wrote:Uh... this is mostly because I didn't really pay attention to much of what happened during D2 because it turned into a literal spam-fest and I was already starting to lost interest in this game. My reads list was mostly going off what happened D1 and my vague rememberings of what happened D2 -- I mentioned in my reads list that I wanted to ISO re-reads of everyone "particularly when it comes to D2" because I know I haven't been paying attention to that part of the game as much as I should have. Associations with regards to Dunnstral is probably one of the first things I'm going to be looking at in my re-read.
don't you think that's the kind of thing that should have been more at the forefront of what you were saying, if true? i mean, it just seems strange to me to put someone forward as your top pick for scum so confidently despite knowing that there's a large (and arguably incredibly important) part of the game that you just aren't taking into account.

i mean, you even said this regarding rereading the game:
In post 1823, Reundo wrote:That being said, I don't expect the players in my town and scum brackets to shift at all, and I'm pretty confident scum is just between the worst and Keyser.
shouldn't associatives with dunnstral be the exact kind of thing that you would expect to shift the players in your town or scum brackets?
It wasn't like I completely just didn't read D2 at all -- there was nothing that any of my scum-reads or town-reads did that caused me to rethink my read on them entirely. For my town reads in particular, I didn't really see any of them being a valid pair with volxen, so considering associations with relation to Dunnstral would be a bit pointless if I couldn't even see them teamed up with volxen. I guess I should've considered whether my scum-reads would've been valid pairs with Dunnstral by that logic, but volxen/Keyser is such an obvious pairing to me that I just couldn't see him getting out of my scum POE regardless of anything else he did honestly. I was kind of on the fence about the worst the whole game, but his push on me really irked me out -- I admit it was sort of a knee-jerk reaction, so I'd probably have to look a bit closer at the worst/Dunnstral interactions, but again I don't think he'd really be out of my scum POE either taking into account his narrow-minded push on me and some iffy interactions with volxen. I really don't get how putting it in the "forefront" would even make a difference, and to me it made more sense to just mention it in my summary.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by northsidegal »

let's talk about your keyser read popping up today and where it was yesterday

because, reading through your iso, at around the start of day two you were saying that keyser "" and made a massive case, but pretty much dropped it in a single sentence about how you might have been giving into confirmation bias. so what happened? did you still scumread keyser day two? if not, what happened to suddenly spark up the scumread again - after all, it probably wasn't anything from day 2, was it?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by northsidegal »

by the way, don't you think that what you said about yourself when it comes to willingness to bus volxen and yet not bussing dunnstral would also hold true when it comes to the worst?

things fall apart
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 1866, northsidegal wrote:let's talk about your keyser read popping up today and where it was yesterday

because, reading through your iso, at around the start of day two you were saying that keyser "" and made a massive case, but pretty much dropped it in a single sentence about how you might have been giving into confirmation bias. so what happened? did you still scumread keyser day two? if not, what happened to suddenly spark up the scumread again - after all, it probably wasn't anything from day 2, was it?
I realized that "confirmation bias" was probably a bullshit excuse so I changed my mind. It wasn't anything that he did D2 persay -- though there were a few things that firmed up my scum-read on him in hindsight that I might go over when I have more time on my hands -- it was just me realizing that I was probably right the first time around. I know the progression there isn't really obvious because it was mostly just me making that decision mentally during N2, but that was basically my thought process.
In post 1867, northsidegal wrote:by the way, don't you think that what you said about yourself when it comes to willingness to bus volxen and yet not bussing dunnstral would also hold true when it comes to the worst?
But the worst hammered Dunnstral??? I mean, he seemed pretty content to lynch both scum unless I'm horribly mis-remembering something, but even if that were true it's more based on how they bussed/not-bussed their partners more than the way they actually did it. I have to look into the Dunnstral wagon a bit more closely, but I know from D1 the worst didn't really take a hard stance towards lynching volxen until it was fairly obvious he was going to be the lynch. It was always "I could go for either sesq or volxen", which would give scum!the worst the opportunity to bus his partner if needed while also going for the easy mislynch if that's the way the cards played out -- he barely gained any town-cred for lynching volxen in my eyes, so the fact he would have to bus volxen as scum is pretty negligible to me.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Eragon »

Sorry bois I had a golf tourney and visiting with a bunch o family today, so I was just like “fuck FM” fa r today
I’ll do thingies tommorow
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Reundo calling TW “incredibly lazy“ :giggle:

Moreover, TW’s ‘case’ on you is not only for meta reasons.

Reundo said: “there was nothing that any of my scum-reads or town-reads did that caused me to rethink my read on them entirely”.
Let’s take a step back now: what experienced player would be so narrow-minded, and not re-evaluate their reads? D2 was a plethora of information. Reundo keeps moving between being ‘out the loop’/‘being vague about D2’ to being fully convinced of TW/Keyser Söze lock-scum. There are times when a townie just needs to put his hands up and admit they don’t have all the facts and they need to put in the work before being so locked in their reads. Therefore, I find Reundo’s stubborn stance towards NSG and TW very suspicious.

Reundo added: “you're still trying to dodge yourself out of casing scum!me w/o referring to meta comparisons makes me even more convinced that you simply can't do it.”
That’s why we’re asking you to open your mouth today to actually read your soul. You had made 15-20 meaningful posts in your ISO before today (30 posts in total??), so obviously nobody is going to have an extensive/deep scum case on you. All we’ve seen is D1: town cred with 3 killer posts on Volxen (perfect distancing) D2: anti-distancing by fumbling about with counter wagons. This game has taught me to not be so reliant on WIFOM, you need to earn those town points. Plus, your whole defense stinks of ‘caught-for-the-wrong-reasons’. Surely town-you should recognise and appreciate why we should be paranoid about your behaviour. You deflecting TW’s/NSG’s points with petty excuses is ringing alarm bells.

Ok, that’s the second round over, and I score that as 2-0 to TW now. Can TW turn the O-2 into the O-3?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I think I need Irrelephant for a sanity check.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Oh, and which player does Volxen attempt to create last-minute distancing with, before being cut off by the mod and ending the day:
In post 508, volxen wrote:I don't really have any time to elaborate before the deadline, but I do think
Reundo
may possibly be scum. I really didn't like his entrance to the game and the way he attacked Keyser right off the bat, and I think the way he is playing this game is very opportunistic.

:shifty:

Oh, and just for reference, this becomes very pertinent after Dunnstral’s flip:
In post 1411, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 428, Flicker wrote:Votecount 1.15

volxen (6)
- Reundo , Sesq , Keyser Söze , Toranaga , the worst , Ausuka
Sesq (3)
- Dunnstral , northsidegal , volxen
Keyser Söze (1)
- Huntress
Toranaga (1)
- Irrelephant
Huntress (1)
- Eragon

Not voting: N/A

The deadline for Day 1 is 1:52 pm CT on Tuesday, September 4, in (expired on 2018-09-04 14:51:53).
Who else said DUNN-NSG-VOLXEN are unlikely scum team based on all three sat on Sesq/Nauci slot at EoD?
Today is about finding The Man Who Bussed Volxen For Most Optimal Gain.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1834, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1831, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: reundo

scummy af entrance
Yeah, Reundo had the worst entrance out of every player.

Reundo still demonstrating the inability to post in real time.

So is that his thing, post enough to pull of a clinical bus of his teammate and cash in towncred galore, day two doesn’t know what to do as he witnesses his scum mate being savaged, a wagon he was half hesitant with...?

After consulting my teammates, IT’S SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH :evil:

You no longer deserve the cloak of invincibility I bestowed upon you!
I WANT JUICE
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Toranaga »

you can't handle the juice

Return to “Completed Open Games”