Newbie Guide to Survivor! (Questions + Tips Encouraged)

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #166 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:50 am

Post by PrivateI »

Hey, Hellfire! Welcome to the Mish Mash community! So, there's usually always something happening around these parts, thanks in part to our staggered game system, which means that new games are scheduled to begin about halfway through the completion of a current game. One place to stay abreadst of what’s going on is to keep track of new posts in this thread. The Large Social Game Queue is where new games will be posted by the moderators hosting them. Additionally, the first post of the linked thread is really well organized by our resident Mish Mash mods, Xofelf and CuddlyCaucasian, and shows that, right now at least, there are two Large games running—Survivor: Med Evac Island, and Big Brother: Summer of Spookz. Additionally, and more relevant to you, there is a game currently in sign-ups—Survivor: Nexus. The link to find more information about that game, including a link to apply and play, is right here. If you want to immediately get involved, you can reach out to the moderators of the games currently running (two of them are Pablito and CuddlyCaucasian, and there’s a good chance they can set you up with a spectator account to watch the games unfold, if you’re not already playing or spectating. If you have any other questions, I’ll be happy to try and help you answer them, or you can reach out to Xofelf or CuddlyCaucasian, and I know they’ll be great resources for you.

Again, it’s such a pleasure to see you here, and I hope you have a blast!
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #297 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by PrivateI »

In post 1, animorpherv1 wrote:1) Get a way to contact people over IM. Mafiascum tends to use Skype, but other things like site chat and Discord can work too.
2) Seriously. Do tip 1. It is that important.
Mafiascum doesn't use Skype anymore.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”