Dance of the Title Fairy: A Froggy Fandango

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #721 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I am personally offended and physically ill from this unwarranted opposition to chikadee's title nom.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #886 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Been putting off writing this up for a while now...

The hesitancy in accepting the title has stemmed from the fact that I've been known by this nickname for almost the entirety of the past 8 years I've been here, one that's origin even I'm not entirely sure of nor how it stuck (probably someone hitting on me and others found it enduring (predated cupcake mafia by a long mile)). It's essentially become who I'm known as, despite there being no label. I guess a part of me always hoped for a more interesting title since I never needed any special indication for people to know me cupcake, they just somehow did, since it's been synonymous with my identity here without the need for it being titled. Another part of me will miss how confused others get when players mention 'cupcake' and they can't find that name anywhere. It is amusing I suppose that the title is finally being enacted off the back of what was meant to be a joke about meet+avatar based titles. I'll probably end up with it regardless as others keep saying "that's your thing dude" but well, was always interested to see if anyone could come up with anything more creative :P.

I would like to say though to everyone here that posted thanks for your support!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a