Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 524, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 72, Nero Cain wrote:but why would I vote one scum over the other?
I don’t understand this question: you have to vote one scum over another if you’re Town. Maybe if the game is multiball this question would make more sense.
Why are you dragging up something from early d1? I was pushing Snuggly as scum and I was getting worried that Maria was also scum for avoiding them and this just kinda easy opportunistic hop onto FFT. She said I should vote her instead of Snuggly.
Why shouldn’t I drag up something from early D1? One of the advantages to having a replacement is the new voice that can bring up things people may have missed. Do you not want me to do that? :cop:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 522, Wisdom wrote:
In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 509, Wisdom wrote:nero it is most likely
I'd ask you why but you don't have the balls to face me.
Because your stances suck (eg faq2 is angry he wasnt here) and the way you insist about them reminds me of scum you
I'm going to insist on my stances regardless of alignment.
In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:wtf is this. I cant leave for one damn day.
What is your interpretation of this then?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 525, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why shouldn’t I drag up something from early D1? One of the advantages to having a replacement is the new voice that can bring up things people may have missed. Do you not want me to do that?
I just don't see the relevancy here is all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mostly wanted to see how you responded. I don’t like it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What don't you like?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t like the level of blowback. It feels like you’re trying to discredit my attempts to read you.
<Embrace The Void>

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 526, Nero Cain wrote:What is your interpretation of this then?
there was a lynch
Some people dont like early lynches
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 530, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t like the level of blowback. It feels like you’re trying to discredit my attempts to read you.
Why is questioning what should have been a pretty obvious statement blowback? And I was right b/c there doesn't seem to be any relavancy since you just wanted to see how I responded. You're saying that you didn't like my response while ignoring my actual response.

Let's speed this up and save the thread a back and forth. You are going to say that my asking you about why you are asking about my question to Maria was blowback. Why are you interpreting it as me scum reading you?
In post 531, Wisdom wrote:Some people dont like early lynches
and he can't be scum that's angry that his buddy got power lynched why?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Wisdom »

because thats a random conclusion and the way you push it like ot should be obvious is why i scumread you

also this exchange with gamma is unnecessary and just makes me think youre scumtheatre'ing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I didn’t interpret that as you scumreading me? And yeah there is no relevancy to the question but it was meant to get you to react. The fact you’re continuing to get militant about how irrelevant my question is tells me there’s something up here.
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 521, Wisdom wrote:
In post 497, MariaR wrote:so we're assuming pork is just a bad scum player who self hammered with no regards to his teammates? mmmmmmmmmm
In post 498, MariaR wrote:Like can I see that world? Yeah but I don't think it's likely. Let me sit on it
Do you know porkens to be good scum?
Eh no. His town games are glaringly obv so it makes his scum games just as obv.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gamma why are you not scum here
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact you’re continuing to get militant about how irrelevant my question is tells me there’s something up here.
:?

So to recap here you asked me an irrelevant question and I asked you why you asked that and then you said you didn't like the "blowback" of me asking why you asked an irrelevant question now you're angry that I'm "militant" b/c I responded to your accusation of "blowback"?
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:I didn’t interpret that as you scumreading me?
then why are you claiming that I'm blowing back on you? I wanted to know why you were asking what you are asking. I feel like YOU are the one thats getting defensive, not me.

FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 510, Wisdom wrote:
In post 458, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 445, Wisdom wrote:Ive read everything and still dislike maria, nero and faqt
But yeah, notknown's l-1 was obvscum

VOTE: gamma
I don't understand maria. She is my strongest town read. What makes you think she is scum?
you haven't played with her enough
Then help me out here. What am I missing.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 499, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 495, MariaR wrote:I don't see why scum NK votes Pork there for Pork to self hammer. That vote was never gonna give him credit it was just gonna make him look bad.
yet ppl ARE town reading the whole of the Pork voters, at least I think Nancy and FA_Q2 are.

And like scum Pork going down I really wouldn't be that surprised to see scum trying to claw their way onto that wagon. Thats probs why FA_Q2 is mad he wasn't here to do so.
Nancy is. I sure as heck am not. It is unlikely IMHO that there is not 1 scum on and off the wagon.

You are just self justifying with that last bit of garbage though. I was not mad - I was surprised that the day ended so abruptly with the holy grail of asinine shit to do - self hammer. Did not get much of a chance to actually play the game D1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, Wisdom wrote:because thats a random conclusion and the way you push it like ot should be obvious is why i scumread you

also this exchange with gamma is unnecessary and just makes me think youre scumtheatre'ing
I mean, I'm allowed to have my own interpretation of things so basically, you are chainsaw defending FA_Q2.

Agree on the discussion with Gamma being fairly useless. I think my original question of why he was asking me what seemed like a fairly useless question was fair. I'm not sure where he's going with this or even if he has any kind of point.

I guess my question for you is, if you think Gamma is scum then why are you not more skeptical of FA_Q2's attempts to write off NK15/Gamma's vote as a not bus? Why are you town reading him?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 537, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact you’re continuing to get militant about how irrelevant my question is tells me there’s something up here.
:?

So to recap here you asked me an irrelevant question and I asked you why you asked that and then you said you didn't like the "blowback" of me asking why you asked an irrelevant question now you're angry that I'm "militant" b/c I responded to your accusation of "blowback"?
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:I didn’t interpret that as you scumreading me?
then why are you claiming that I'm blowing back on you? I wanted to know why you were asking what you are asking. I feel like YOU are the one thats getting defensive, not me.
Blowback doesn’t have to be because you scumread me? And you’re giving blowback/militant because you responded like it was inconceivable that I would consider asking a question like that
<Embrace The Void>

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

gamma is obv getting lynched so its pointless for faq2 scum to write off anything
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

its just town with wrong ideas about things
happens all the time
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 539, FA_Q2 wrote:It is unlikely IMHO that there is not 1 scum on and off the wagon.
Just to clarify, you think there was 2 scum votes on the Pork wagon since ya know, Pork was scum. If so, who is it?
In post 541, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you’re giving blowback/militant because you responded like it was inconceivable that I would consider asking a question like that
??? So I can't ask the reason why you do anything b/c its blowback? gotcha

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 538, FA_Q2 wrote:Then help me out here. What am I missing.
i meant that youre likely townreading her for things youre not experienced enough to know she can do as scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

full disclosure; i was recently scum with Maria and nobody was suspecting her, so you can get why id be wary of people handing her townreads
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 545, Wisdom wrote:
In post 538, FA_Q2 wrote:Then help me out here. What am I missing.
i meant that youre likely townreading her for things youre not experienced enough to know she can do as scum
but you think you solved the game and that scum are me and Gamma. If that were the case then Maria is infact town here and FA_Q2 is correctly reading her as town. So it feels like you know that Gamma-Nero isn't the scum team if you are light pushing Maria.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 546, Wisdom wrote:full disclosure; i was recently scum with Maria and nobody was suspecting her, so you can get why id be wary of people handing her townreads
I'd be scumreading you if you weren't like this tbh
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 544, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 539, FA_Q2 wrote:It is unlikely IMHO that there is not 1 scum on and off the wagon.
Just to clarify, you think there was 2 scum votes on the Pork wagon since ya know, Pork was scum. If so, who is it?
In post 541, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you’re giving blowback/militant because you responded like it was inconceivable that I would consider asking a question like that
??? So I can't ask the reason why you do anything b/c its blowback? gotcha
You can, but when you act like me questioning something that isn’t recent is a crime against humanity, it lifts my eyebrows.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”