Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 645, Wisdom wrote:yeah your "stronger case" on kokichi is that hes been kokichi
@gamma
How is this “being Kokichi”
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 649, Wisdom wrote:
In post 642, Nero Cain wrote:How? Like his whole jazz was claiming that I and Gamma were scum but at the same time he's off saying "BEWARE OF MARIA!" as if he believes that me and Gamma are NOT scum
How do people read this and not scream bs is beyond me
Nero is continiously arguing im forced to only have two scumreads and explore nothing else
i liked how you are misrepping this shit out of me right now. Nowhere have I ever called you scummy for only having two scum reads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 642, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 619, MariaR wrote:His stance on me also makes sense as town
How? Like his whole jazz was claiming that I and Gamma were scum but at the same time he's off saying "BEWARE OF MARIA!" as if he believes that me and Gamma are NOT scum. He then later goes on to say that you are NOT scum with Gamma which kinda reinforces the idea that he thinks Gamma and I are scum but also slightly contradicts his post about you being a third scum read. Are you saying he's town b/c his logic is screwy?
He's saying beware of me because he thinks my scum game is good not because he thinks I'm scum. I can understand that even if I hate it
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

You called his posts scum posturing when they were standard kokichi posts and then you assigned scum motivation to a post wher kokichi was just wondering about the self hammer
@gamma
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 651, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 649, Wisdom wrote:
In post 642, Nero Cain wrote:How? Like his whole jazz was claiming that I and Gamma were scum but at the same time he's off saying "BEWARE OF MARIA!" as if he believes that me and Gamma are NOT scum
How do people read this and not scream bs is beyond me
Nero is continiously arguing im forced to only have two scumreads and explore nothing else
i liked how you are misrepping this shit out of me right now. Nowhere have I ever called you scummy for only having two scum reads.
you are saying that if im supporting you and gamma are scum im not allowed to scumread maria
This equals not being allowed having more than two scumreads
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 653, Wisdom wrote:You called his posts scum posturing when they were standard kokichi posts and then you assigned scum motivation to a post wher kokichi was just wondering about the self hammer
@gamma
Well the scum posturing posts look suspiciously timed imo, and the wondering about self-hammer feels like he’s seeing if his plan worked
And another thing, do you have a better explanation for why Porkens self-hammered? Because a lot of people have stated they don’t have a good reason in mind, so challenging me is at best saying a bad idea is worse than no idea
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, you do. What women doesn't love flattery? I'm saying that...look there's only two scum left right? He thinks the two scum are me and Gamma. It's a contradiction to believe that he's found both scum while looking beyond as if he doesn't expect the two of us to flip scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

because he sucked
there wasnt a plan.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a phenomenal track record of reading Kolchi and he isn't scum here.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:It's a contradiction to believe that he's found both scum while looking beyond as if he doesn't expect the two of us to flip scum.
No, its called scumhunting because im not infallible and thinking ive found the scum doesnt mean i have actually found them
Furthermore youve seen me have this exact behavior in every game we've played but somehow it doesnt matter
You are so obviously scum
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Creature »

Anyone else wants to shade my guilty result?
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 654, Wisdom wrote:im not allowed to scumread maria
but you aren't scumreading her, unless Gamma flips town. Its chain lynching at best.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

there isnt a guilty result
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

nero and gamma are obvscum and i figured them in one day
watch us somehow lose this game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 659, Wisdom wrote:
In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:It's a contradiction to believe that he's found both scum while looking beyond as if he doesn't expect the two of us to flip scum.
No, its called scumhunting because im not infallible and thinking ive found the scum doesnt mean i have actually found them
Furthermore youve seen me have this exact behavior in every game we've played but somehow it doesnt matter
You are so obviously scum
lets 1v1. you flip today if you flip green then I die the next day.

you also aren't talking about your FA_Q2 read.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Creature »

In post 663, Wisdom wrote:nero and gamma are obvscum and i figured them in one day
watch us somehow lose this game
Why Nero?
Sigh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

read the game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's chainsaw defending his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wisdom is too afraid to 1v1 me b/c he knows he's caught.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

lynch gamma and if he flips green ill selfvote
hows that for an 1v1
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh
vote: Gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 666, Wisdom wrote:read the game
Also, you are being kinda rude. Your entire fucking case on me is 1 fucking line.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

more bs
anyone who follows the game can tell exactly why i think youre scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

and once again youve played with me and you know i dont make cases but show why people are scum through interactions, like im doing this very moment
But youre choosing to ignore it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, yelling misrep when I'm calling you on your bullshit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”