frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by frozenaga »

In post 818, Wisdom wrote:lol ok tora
dunno what i expected, ive said it myself countless times that meta you havent lived yourself isn't meta
I skimmed in the most lazy way I could cause I'm not gonna parse out nero based off hydra posting, but what I did read don't look like him here and I saw nothing that's similar to the fight you're having with him now
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Wisdom »

though considering his iso the last time i replaced him, he's probably never gonna town it up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 821, Wisdom wrote:
In post 815, Nero Cain wrote:unlike you I have the balls to 1v1
yeah thats why you didnt keep your vote on gamma
but I'm voting myself. What's more 1v1 than putting your body on the line?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 744, MariaR wrote:
Frozenaga snuggly quackdrew 39

Wisdom Nero Cain Gamma Emerald

Ceejay Creature

Almost50 Kokichi Oma FA_Q2
Why am I scum?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

voting yourself when youre in no danger to be lynched means fuckall
vote gamma and keep your vote there. The offer still stands, ill selfvote if he flips green.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Unfortunately I'll just need to read this tomorrow if possible and catch up
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm with you on gamma unless something has changed in the last 10 or so pages
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read tomorrow. Byee
frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by frozenaga »

byee
frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by frozenaga »

who wants to play overwatch?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you keep calling me scum but refuse to vote me b/c you know I'll flip town. It's the same thing I accused you of earlier, knowing that Gamma and I does NOT contain both scum but you are trying to twist that as "Nero won't let me have more than one scumread" and even that doesn't make sense b/c yu have claimed that you aren't scumreading Maria, atleast in some posts. I think you are scummy for continully talking out of both sides of your mouth and I guess Maria thinks you are town for I guess being just all over the place and she thinks scum would have a single angle and stick to it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 829, Wisdom wrote:vote gamma and keep your vote there. The offer still stands, ill selfvote if he flips green.
i have a better offer. flip green and ill lynch myself AND Gamma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

todays lynch is either me or Wisdom. pick one.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

this is totally a town mindset, right tora?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 835, Nero Cain wrote:you keep calling me scum but refuse to vote me b/c you know I'll flip town. It's the same thing I accused you of earlier, knowing that Gamma and I does NOT contain both scum but you are trying to twist that as "Nero won't let me have more than one scumread" and even that doesn't make sense b/c yu have claimed that you aren't scumreading Maria, atleast in some posts. I think you are scummy for continully talking out of both sides of your mouth and I guess Maria thinks you are town for I guess being just all over the place and she thinks scum would have a single angle and stick to it.
town
In post 837, Nero Cain wrote:todays lynch is either me or Wisdom. pick one.
just not wanting to play with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

come on, you are calling me scuim. don't be afraid to lynch me.

frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by frozenaga »

In post 838, Wisdom wrote:this is totally a town mindset, right tora?
shooting yourself in the foot the way nero is doing is actually townminded
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Wisdom »

"You are not allowed to have scumreads when you declare you solved the game. It means you are scum contradicting yourself."
"You are scum because you say you scumread me but don't vote me. Voting who you think is my buddy, who also happens to have more votes, is irrelevant."
"FAQT expressing discontent about the quicklynch means he is angry he wasn't here to bus his buddy. This is the only logical explanation I can think of."

some of nero's town mindsets :lol:
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 841, frozenaga wrote:
i dont get how you can be so reasonable in one post and so dumb in another
frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by frozenaga »

In post 843, Wisdom wrote:
In post 841, frozenaga wrote:
i dont get how you can be so reasonable in one post and so dumb in another
I'm reasonable when I agree with you and dumb when I don't, isn't that right L?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 842, Wisdom wrote:"You are not allowed to have scumreads when you declare you solved the game. It means you are scum contradicting yourself."
but you aren't even scumreading Maria.
In post 842, Wisdom wrote:"You are scum because you say you scumread me but don't vote me. Voting who you think is my buddy, who also happens to have more votes, is irrelevant."
I'm not certain but I think your vote on me WOULD make me the leading wagon. You won't vote me b/c you know im town.
In post 842, Wisdom wrote:"FAQT expressing discontent about the quicklynch means he is angry he wasn't here to bus his buddy. This is the only logical explanation I can think of."
I mean that's a perfectly valid line of reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Wisdom

he had his chance to vote me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is FA_Q tow, tor?

frozenaga
frozenaga
Goon
frozenaga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by frozenaga »

I like this post where he is going straight into associatives before porkens even flipped:
In post 319, FA_Q2 wrote:wtf is this. I cant leave for one damn day.

assuming pig flips scum (because if town self hammered they should never come back) -

I have nero and FFT as most likely scum partners. Nero's bs in general had me pinging him as scum already and he looks to be avoiding the pig wagon while creating a counter even though he was active through it. FFT's vote there was rather lackluster and could easilly be bussing. I have not like FFT at all and the hostility with people asking for reasoning is anti-town at best, scum cover at worst and I am leaning scum there.

I don't see NK15 placing that vote if he were scum though with pig hammering. Same with NOS, posts don't make a lot of sense with pig scum.

Nero's misrepping what I stated here:
In post 91, Nero Cain wrote:Scum are plenty capable of being active and he only has 5 more posts than Brian's hydra. Why do those 5 posts make him not scummy but 5 less posts make Brian scummy?
If activity was the source of my read you would have a point. Since that is clearly NOT what I said, you do not. Activity is not a tell one way or another. Pointing out post count is not relevant.
it's not much but it's pointing at town to me here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it more likely that he's town that's hunting than scum thats you know trying to salvage his buddies flip and use it to push mislynches?

Like what purpose does town him have to lie and say that snuggly wagon was a counter wagon to the Pork wagon?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”