VOTE: Wisdom

We’ve got our ducks in a row - ALL 39 of them.

Hydra of Nancy Drew 39 & the worst
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

what the quack is that
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 995, FA_Q2 wrote: I am not 'sure.' That is why I said it is unlikely.

Why are you so positive that it is an all town wagon. An early all town wagon where scum self hammers....

Where does that make sense?
what do you think of MY theory?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

Explain wisdom scum to slow maria.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1001, MariaR wrote:what the quack is that
L-1 I think
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

quack that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

Can we not wagon Wisdom and get on like FA or almost 50
I know that prob won't happen so I'll be here cause no wisdom
VOTE: Gamma
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by snuggly quackdrew 39 »

In post 1003, MariaR wrote:Explain wisdom scum to slow maria.
He is pushing and not sorting. When I told him to metacheck Nero, he got mad andkept insisting he was scum based on his entirely different play in Necromancer and anyone who disagreed with him, was simpleminded or something.

He keeps saying that Nero is obvscum and me obvtown, for essentially saying the exact same thing.

He won’t even consider any other possibilities than Gamma/Nero without any good reason. As tw already pointed out, he doesn’t believe that Wisdom can’t tell that Nero is blatantly obvtown here.

FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1002, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 995, FA_Q2 wrote: I am not 'sure.' That is why I said it is unlikely.

Why are you so positive that it is an all town wagon. An early all town wagon where scum self hammers....

what do you think of MY theory?
On koki?

I can see that. Did not really give it as much thought as I should have when you posted it.

I am unwilling to go anywhere until this creature BS is sorted out though.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1007, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:
He is pushing and not sorting. When I told him to metacheck Nero, he got mad andkept insisting he was scum based on his entirely different play in Necromancer and anyone who disagreed with him, was simpleminded or something.

He keeps saying that Nero is obvscum and me obvtown, for essentially saying the exact same thing.

He won’t even consider any other possibilities than Gamma/Nero without any good reason. As tw already pointed out, he doesn’t believe that Wisdom can’t tell that Nero is blatantly obvtown here.
I've seen Wisdom get in tunnels and be incorrect before hell I've been the source of said tunnel before so the last part doesn't really worry me. The nero is obv scum and you obv town part is interesting though.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:47 pm

In post 1006, MariaR wrote:Can we not wagon Wisdom and get on like FA or almost 50
I know that prob won't happen so I'll be here cause no wisdom
VOTE: Gamma
You were hard defending Gamma - who has clearly been very townie recently. What gives? Why would you not vote Wisdom?

I don’t see a world where Wisdom and A50 are ever w/w here or Gamma, so those are bad options. The jury’s still out on FA_QT. He could still be scum though but I’m far less certain than I was.

I don’t believe Wisdom honestly scumreads Nero. There is no world where town!Wisdom ever scumreads and pushes Nero here and his angry response to my telling him to metacheck Nero, sealed it for me.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:50 pm

In post 995, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 993, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:
In post 934, Creature wrote:
In post 539, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 499, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 495, MariaR wrote:I don't see why scum NK votes Pork there for Pork to self hammer. That vote was never gonna give him credit it was just gonna make him look bad.
yet ppl ARE town reading the whole of the Pork voters, at least I think Nancy and FA_Q2 are.

And like scum Pork going down I really wouldn't be that surprised to see scum trying to claw their way onto that wagon. Thats probs why FA_Q2 is mad he wasn't here to do so.
Nancy is. I sure as heck am not. It is unlikely IMHO that there is not 1 scum on and off the wagon.

You are just self justifying with that last bit of garbage though. I was not mad - I was surprised that the day ended so abruptly with the holy grail of asinine shit to do - self hammer. Did not get much of a chance to actually play the game D1.
What do you think about this post?
I dunno, it seems kind of defensive? Also, why is he so convinced that there has to be one scum on wagon? Why is he so sure, it’s not an alltown wagon? I mean except for Pork, obviously.
I am not 'sure.' That is why I said it is unlikely.

I am becoming less sure but it was D1 and Pork was roleblocker and it happened rather quickly.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think Wisdom is town and people aren't gonna wagon FA so I'll vote the wagon people have as a popular scum read so they can't use it as an excuse anymore.
My biggest problem with my new playstyle and how this works is I wanna be that town leader and yay everyone (or mostly) has me town but not a lot of people are following or listening to me I had whole scumteams nailed day 1 recently and I had every scum in my null or bottom pool in a game that ended (kokichi can vouch) so I don't really get how to show people gamma is town. So I'll do it with a flip
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 744, MariaR wrote:
Frozenaga snuggly quackdrew 39

Wisdom Nero Cain Gamma Emerald

Ceejay Creature

Almost50 Kokichi Oma FA_Q2
Like the townreads here? Those prob aren't changing besides maybe Nero but I'm trusting Frozen and you on that read. I think Wisdom and Gamma are town and I wish people would trust me on that. I would much rather we wagon someone in the yellow or below or tell me why every single one of those reads are wrong
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like do I wanna lynch Gamma? No. But if it's Gamma or Wisdom I'm gonna wagon gamma here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even get why you think im null.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:57 pm

In post 1009, MariaR wrote:
In post 1007, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:

I've seen Wisdom get in tunnels and be incorrect before hell I've been the source of said tunnel before so the last part doesn't really worry me. The nero is obv scum and you obv town part is interesting though.
And that link to Necromancer game, where Nero play was nothing like it is here. Wisdom isn’t this bad as town. Like I said, I don’t believe for one second, Wisdom honestly believes Nero is scum here, as tw already pointed out.

In Minuet, Wisdom posted something along the lines of, X,y and z are the scumteam. I then said I think you’re wrong about one of them, here’s why and I quoted something. Wisdom then said. I think you may be right about player __. Wisdom did not get mad at that. Town!Wisdom is never this ridiculously tunnelled that he absolutely refuses to listen to reason. Moment alignment was far from clear - unlike Nero.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

your posts are fine...really that's all I can say about them I don't feel one way or another on that.
Pedit: I'll let wisdom answer that but meta is blah I should go back and recheck that game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are town reading both Wisdom and Gamma I don't understand why you'd lynch Gamma over the guy that more people are suspicious of. Or even push for someone like FAQ.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:05 pm

In post 1012, MariaR wrote:I think Wisdom is town and people aren't gonna wagon FA so I'll vote the wagon people have as a popular scum read so they can't use it as an excuse anymore.
My biggest problem with my new playstyle and how this works is I wanna be that town leader and yay everyone (or mostly) has me town but not a lot of people are following or listening to me I had whole scumteams nailed day 1 recently and I had every scum in my null or bottom pool in a game that ended (kokichi can vouch) so I don't really get how to show people gamma is town. So I'll do it with a flip
Being townleader is far less important than hitting scum. Wisdom has insanely high scum equity for all of the reasons I’ve already mentioned. QT may also be scum but why vote anyone other than Wisdom today? I honestly don’t believe he is town here. His ludicrous push on obvtown Nero is a scummy af. That’s why, Wisdom.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

I tried for FAQ and that died out fast would you join that?
Are people more sus of wisdom yeah but I still think wisdom is town. Also honestly a better player then Gamma
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could you requote your town wisdom case?

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 pm

In post 1018, Nero Cain wrote:If you are town reading both Wisdom and Gamma I don't understand why you'd lynch Gamma over the guy that more people are suspicious of. Or even push for someone like FAQ.
Yeah, I don’t get it either. I admit my initial hard townread on Maria has lessened. Who prioritizes being townleader over lynching obvscum?

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Okay go over this with me and I'll be happy.
What happens with a wisdom town flip and a wisdom scum flip.
you're both around so I wanna hear it
Pedit: Sure give a moment.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1022, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:
In post 1018, Nero Cain wrote:If you are town reading both Wisdom and Gamma I don't understand why you'd lynch Gamma over the guy that more people are suspicious of. Or even push for someone like FAQ.
Yeah, I don’t get it either. I admit my initial hard townread on Maria has lessened. Who prioritizes being townleader over lynching obvscum?
Because wisdom isn't scum and you're just not listening
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”