snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by snuggly quackdrew 39 »

In post 1020, MariaR wrote:I tried for FAQ and that died out fast would you join that?
Are people more sus of wisdom yeah but I still think wisdom is town. Also honestly a better player then Gamma
Wisdom has much much higher scum equity than Gamma and as Creature pointed out, if he is town here, he is playing dreadfully. Gamma OTOH is fine.
We’ve got our ducks in a row - ALL 39 of them.

Hydra of Nancy Drew 39 & the worst
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 619, MariaR wrote:Like I guess wisdom could be scum but I liked his one on one with me tbh. I started to understand his viewpoint even if I disagreed with him. His stance on me also makes sense as town
In post 939, MariaR wrote:Frozen will always be a paranoia deep wolf read but for now I think tor is town with the way he's trying to solve the game. His tone fits with what I expect from town him plus I have like...2 good meta tells on him. He's prob town
Wisdoms talks with me feel like someone who is actively trying to work with me to solve the game and not have an agenda his stance with me and a few others I expect too. Wisdom is really hard for me to read but It gets easier to tell when he has an agenda and when he doesn't after playing with scum him.

Gamma is obv town for reasons I explained about the NK15 vote along with the self hammer from pork. I also think Gamma's play here comes from town him I've read him wrong once and I'm pretty confident in that read

What about you

I don't see why scum wisdom would 1v1 Nero of all people who is obv town in most peoples eyes that's not gonna do him any favors he didn't do that as scum before why do that here like come on.

Also nancy you misunderstand I'm trying to be one and get people to try and listen to me more because people just don't do I don't understand why though. So I need to work on that
Pedit: You're voting Wisdom because you're scared of his scum game and tunnel of nero then?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wisdom town would mean I have to rethink. I have some other thoughts about the game that I haven't gotten out yet.

Wisdom scum would mean I'd lynch the fuck out of FAQ and be more suspicious of you. Like I could see him pushing town in me and maybe Gamma and bussing/distancing from you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

Let's talk about those thoughts then given we're just outright disagreeing and I don't want to vote Wisdom.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:18 pm

In post 1023, MariaR wrote:Okay go over this with me and I'll be happy.
What happens with a wisdom town flip and a wisdom scum flip.
you're both around so I wanna hear it
Pedit: Sure give a moment.
You claim that Wisdom is such a good player and yes, town!Wisdom is a really good player as more often than not scum!Wisdom.

But he is doing nothing to help town, instead all he’s done is make bad pushes and insane tunnels.

He keeps persisting in his Nero is lockscim narrative, against all reason. He isn’t even willing to look at any evidence disputing this. Why is he completely unwilling to metacheck Nero, if he’s actually town here?

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:19 pm

P.edit. Scum!Wisdom is usually a good player.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:20 pm

In post 1024, MariaR wrote:
In post 1022, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:
In post 1018, Nero Cain wrote:If you are town reading both Wisdom and Gamma I don't understand why you'd lynch Gamma over the guy that more people are suspicious of. Or even push for someone like FAQ.
Yeah, I don’t get it either. I admit my initial hard townread on Maria has lessened. Who prioritizes being townleader over lynching obvscum?
Because wisdom isn't scum and you're just not listening
Why isn’t Wisdom scum?

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

you both are giving me headaches zzzz
Pedit: I've quoted why
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1024, MariaR wrote:
In post 1022, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:
In post 1018, Nero Cain wrote:If you are town reading both Wisdom and Gamma I don't understand why you'd lynch Gamma over the guy that more people are suspicious of. Or even push for someone like FAQ.
Yeah, I don’t get it either. I admit my initial hard townread on Maria has lessened. Who prioritizes being townleader over lynching obvscum?
Because wisdom isn't scum and you're just not listening
but he's not listening either. I don't think its impossible that he's just scum that turns a deaf ear. Him chainsaw attacking me over make FAQ case is something he does as scum so I could see him being scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why does scum wisdom do that though? He's not doing himself any favors with this tunnel and let's say he magically does lynch you. With 2 scum left he's gonna be auto lynched after that. That's suicide
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Unless wisdom is scum with someone not in our poe him trying to 1v1 you Nero is like a death wish. It's one of the reasons I have him as a townread (I suppose the same could be said for you now that I think about it)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would he get auto lynched? Are you saying that he's scummy for pushing me?

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

No but you guys think he is. So if he magically got you lynched he'd prob get lynched right after
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:29 pm

In post 1026, MariaR wrote:
In post 619, MariaR wrote:Like I guess wisdom could be scum but I liked his one on one with me tbh. I started to understand his viewpoint even if I disagreed with him. His stance on me also makes sense as town
In post 939, MariaR wrote:Frozen will always be a paranoia deep wolf read but for now I think tor is town with the way he's trying to solve the game. His tone fits with what I expect from town him plus I have like...2 good meta tells on him. He's prob town
Wisdoms talks with me feel like someone who is actively trying to work with me to solve the game and not have an agenda his stance with me and a few others I expect too. Wisdom is really hard for me to read but It gets easier to tell when he has an agenda and when he doesn't after playing with scum him.

Gamma is obv town for reasons I explained about the NK15 vote along with the self hammer from pork. I also think Gamma's play here comes from town him I've read him wrong once and I'm pretty confident in that read

What about you

I don't see why scum wisdom would 1v1 Nero of all people who is obv town in most peoples eyes that's not gonna do him any favors he didn't do that as scum before why do that here like come on.

Also nancy you misunderstand I'm trying to be one and get people to try and listen to me more because people just don't do I don't understand why though. So I need to work on that
Pedit:
You're voting Wisdom because you're scared of his scum game and tunnel of nero then?
What? :lol:

More like, I’m afraid of him destroying anymore of my braincells with his ridiculous crap.

You think I’m “scared” of Wisdom here? I’m voting him for the same reason I tried to powerlynch Pork alt in Labrynth because my bullshit tolerance is extremely low - just the way I like it.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 pm

In post 1034, MariaR wrote:Why does scum wisdom do that though? He's not doing himself any favors with this tunnel and let's say he magically does lynch you. With 2 scum left he's gonna be auto lynched after that. That's suicide
Correct, which is precisely
why he is not actually voting Nero
, only deahtunnelling him without any good reason whatsoever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you said that you were null and the only reason that you are town reading me is b/c Snuggly and Tor are town reading me. If either of them changes their mind you'd be willing to lynch me.

FAQ is hard scumreading me.

Kolchi is kinda scumreading me? and I dunno how he feels about Wisdom.

Tor is town reading Wisdom I think.

A50 isn't playing.

I don't really see any of you seeing a town Nero flip and then going "oh yeah. Wisdom was scum all along." So your Wisdom tunniling town Nero is a death warrant does make a ton of sense to me.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:38 pm

In post 1035, MariaR wrote:Unless wisdom is scum with someone not in our poe him trying to 1v1 you Nero is like a death wish. It's one of the reasons I have him as a townread (I suppose the same could be said for you now that I think about it)
If he ever seriously tries to wagon Nero, morelike. Scumshading him, OTOH isn’t one, so long as he never actually tries to push his lynch. He is death tunnelling Nero IMO, in order to attempt to discredit him as much as possible. Him reading us as different alignments despite clearly mindmelding on a lot of reads, also sounds extremely scummy to me and yet another reason I think he’s obvscum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1039, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:why he is not actually voting Nero, only deahtunnelling him without any good reason whatsoever.
As much as I dislike Wisdom, he was correct that the Gamma wagon was bigger so its fair I guess that he wasn't voting me.

Agree that him selectively scumhunting me is bad and his chainsaw defense of FAQ is also scummy and dislike his cry of misrep while trying to twist my accusation into something else.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:47 pm

In post 1040, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, you said that you were null and the only reason that you are town reading me is b/c Snuggly and Tor are town reading me. If either of them changes their mind you'd be willing to lynch me.

FAQ is hard scumreading me.

Kolchi is kinda scumreading me? and I dunno how he feels about Wisdom.

Tor is town reading Wisdom I think.

A50 isn't playing.

I don't really see any of you seeing a town Nero flip and then going "oh yeah. Wisdom was scum all along." So your Wisdom tunniling town Nero is a death warrant does make a ton of sense to me.
Tor is townreading Wisdom? Where?

Wisdom never insanely deathtunels like this as town. He has never been this unreasonable or closed off to any information possibly contradicting his stances. He is a pretty decent townplayer most of the time. This is more than likely his scum gambit. So when Gamma or whomever he pushes ultimately likely flips town, he can keep pretending to double down, so people like Maria keep falling for it.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:51 pm

In post 1042, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1039, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:why he is not actually voting Nero, only deahtunnelling him without any good reason whatsoever.
As much as I dislike Wisdom, he was correct that the Gamma wagon was bigger so its fair I guess that he wasn't voting me.

Agree that him selectively scumhunting me is bad and his chainsaw defense of FAQ is also scummy and dislike his cry of misrep while trying to twist my accusation into something else.
Him scumreading you and townreading me for pretty much the same reasons, also make no sense if he’s town.

Nero, do me a favour and ISO Wisdom in Labrynth. Thanks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I hate to say it, I get lynched a fair amount at times. Like, in games with a player base that is somewhat familiar with me I'm usally fine but in games with new players/players that don't know me I'm totally MS bait and I could easily see a scum Wisdom thinking that I'm a decent hedge push.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1043, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Tor is townreading Wisdom? Where?
I don't know what his read is.
In post 1044, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Him scumreading you and townreading me for pretty much the same reasons, also make no sense if he’s town.
I mean, he's saying that your just bad and that I'm fooling you. It's kinda rude and its just shrugging it off which I am not a big fan of either.
In post 1044, snuggly quackdrew 39 wrote:Nero, do me a favour and ISO Wisdom in Labrynth. Thanks.
Why? I'm agreeing with you.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

alright back from that awful league game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also really didn't like how FAQ come in here and said a few things that weren't really his opinions of the gamestate and then left. Very active lurkish.

snuggly quackdrew 39
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
snuggly quackdrew 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:14 pm

In post 1045, Nero Cain wrote:As much as I hate to say it, I get lynched a fair amount at times. Like, in games with a player base that is somewhat familiar with me I'm usally fine but in games with new players/players that don't know me I'm totally MS bait and I could easily see a scum Wisdom thinking that I'm a decent hedge push.
I really do think that you are obvtown here enough to not need meta but I could sill see that since he isn’t familiar with Heroes game but no way in hell, does town!Wisdom honestly scumread you for a game where your play is nothing like this one And, also
no way, does town!Wisdom get angry when he is told to do a metacheck.
That more than anything convinced me he was scum here. You might also want to ISO
both
Wisdom and Maria in Forgotten Hourglass. I no longer can rule out the possibility of her being w/w with Wisdom. I’m still tr her for now but it’s definitely slipped.

My main reason for not townreading FA_QT is his vote on you but I’m no longer beyond convinced he is Wisdom’s partner.

That’s why I don’t want to lynch anyone other than Wisdom today. The opposition to Wisdom lynch, will almost certainly ferret out his partner.

FA_QT, please vote Wisdom

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”