Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Stargazer - Yeah, Toranaga is a decent vote.
What do you think of Reasonably though? He's kind of doing the same thing as Toranaga - attacking stuff in an empty "don't this look town way" without actual legit concepts behind the empty stuff he's spewing.
I think that slot is probably worse than Tor on that front, frankly.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 572, Skygazer wrote:
In post 560, Toranaga wrote:all my thoughts on mala this game, so I'm not accused of flip flopping:

Spoiler:
In post 91, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: malakittens

there's no way you're both town
In post 94, Toranaga wrote:malakittens MQ thing is several sheeped opinions condensed in a scumpost
In post 136, Toranaga wrote:
In post 130, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 125, Toranaga wrote:I'm not defending anyone, I'm just giving my thoughts on the game

I find the scumreads on elsa pretty odd and like the people doing so should know better
Do you view what I'm saying so far as expressing a scumread?

-Cerb
you wouldn't be questioning elsa if you weren't pinged by him, but I was talking about RC and malakittens. I like how both progressed with their posting and I like RC townreading mala after mala's big post about elsa that I also thought was towny.
In post 406, Toranaga wrote:I'm reading mala's ISO now and my thoughts about it remain the same as whatever I thought in real time. I don't like his start. I dislike #33 tonally but I have no patience to explain in any way why, it's just one of those things where the phrasing pings my radar. #89 felt to me like he was just copy/pasting stuff people said and making a scummy montage with it. and then I liked this:
In post 121, Malakittens wrote:It's an over dramatic serious response to a post that shouldn't even be taken super serious considering it's RC. I love RC, but he's a guy that plays off other people's reactions. Unless he's changed his playstyle in 2 years+.

Again, I don't see where someone who's been playing for over a year would blindly believe RC and think it's a real mason claim like off the bat. Then attack people for voting RC in a RVS stage.

I can't tell if you, Tora, are defending Elsa because you think elsa is a newbie that can't defend himself or it's motivated some other way.

the fact you say he's someone who didn't play with people who opened with fake claims. I wouldn't know how the site played back in 2017. I was on a leave during that time.

@elsa have you played with RC before?
cause I liked his thoughts about me here. it's a minor thing, he can be scum saying it for sure, but I backed off after this post.

I had the strong impression when people were pushing elsa, that scum had to be pushing elsa too cause he was so towny it made no sense that so many people were piling on him.
In post 549, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: malakittens

scummiest ISO in the game imo
lol okay so i dont like this whole preemptive defense thing

VOTE: toranaga
but mala said I was townreading her which prompted me to write this. read the thread? also did you read my thoughts on mala at all before voting me?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 574, Elsa Jay wrote:Not this whole game, Cerb. just until I find the right allies to stick with. right now since Tora is nice Imma be on his side.

since you all might feel it later, I claim Neutral Doctor. apparently with all the kill mechanics I was necessary.

P-Edit: well I might be losing a friend soon. soooo.....

Who wants heals?

What's your win condition? Details.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Just living until the end. Nothing too special.

Oh, and I can't be roleblocked, so there MAY be a roleblocker. Just satin.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 am

Post by BuJaber »

Elsa Jay wrote:Not this whole game, Cerb. just until I find the right allies to stick with. right now since Tora is nice Imma be on his side.

since you all might feel it later, I claim Neutral Doctor. apparently with all the kill mechanics I was necessary.

P-Edit: well I might be losing a friend soon. soooo.....

Who wants heals?
You could have waited like for one post at least before absolutely destroying my point.

Also sorry about the pronouns to everyone. I know I made a mistake already with Elsa. I'm bound to make more. I'll do my best not to.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 578, Elsa Jay wrote:Just living until the end. Nothing too special.

Oh, and I can't be roleblocked, so there MAY be a roleblocker. Just satin.
Are you a 3rd party Doc or a Doc who only protects from 3rd party kills?
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Flicker »

@Chickadee
- Why aren't you voting anyone yet?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

3rd party doctor.

So yeah, very sure it's Multiball.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Skygazer »

@thor:
I agree with your assessment on RR but im not a fan of like half of the wagon's posting so far (tw, tor, nico, elsa). Between those four I think there's a good chance of the wagon being scum driven
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 573, BuJaber wrote:
In post 566, Toranaga wrote:
In post 565, BuJaber wrote: Generous of you to give me 10 days. I should hope you'll have your answer sooner.

Tora I can't focus at all right now.. where's the contradiction in Elsa's post?
I'm making a joke but elsa is sort of softclaiming third party a bit this game. read the parts I bolded.
I can see why you'd think that but I think you're reading into it. Like I very highly doubt she's 3rd party. Keep it simple.

What is your opinion on RC this game right now? Just say whatever comes to mind every thought you have about him.

Pedit.. bah I'll read and respond separetely if I have anything to say
as I said, that was a joke :P

RC's starting posts felt like him being frozen and not wanting to interact in any meaningful way, which is why he kept scumclaiming. he also felt grumpy for no reason, which I'd be if I had to scum in this lineup, so he was more or less on my radar already. when he started pushing elsa for nothing scummy elsa did, I felt he was scum cause RC can do many things as scum, but his scum cases always feel forced and bad so I became very wary of it. but then he started having the same reactions I was having in real time to many posts in the game. townreading mala's towny post, scumreading and then townreading NSG for the very posts that made NSG feel scummy earlier, and towny afterwards. his treatment of me, and one of the main reasons I absolutely cannot stand a single moment of playing with this guy, is just how he behaved with me in the past as town and, not that I necessarily think he'd only push me as town, but it goes back to a familiar place in memory and he was town then.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Skygazer »

elsa being third party explains my read on their slot though i guess
i have the most queues
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 582, Elsa Jay wrote:3rd party doctor.

loooooool you're literally neutral
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 585, Skygazer wrote:elsa being third party explains my read on their slot though i guess
don't you guys start excuse yourselves because elsa is 3p

elsa's only piece of TMI was this being multiball. you all still failed.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 576, Toranaga wrote:
In post 560, Toranaga wrote:all my thoughts on mala this game, so I'm not accused of flip flopping:

Spoiler:

In post 94, Toranaga wrote:malakittens MQ thing is several sheeped opinions condensed in a scumpost
In post 125, Toranaga wrote:I'm not defending anyone, I'm just giving my thoughts on the game

I find the scumreads on elsa pretty odd and like the people doing so should know better

-Cerb
you wouldn't be questioning elsa if you weren't pinged by him, but I was talking about RC and malakittens. I like how both progressed with their posting and I like RC townreading mala after mala's big post about elsa that I also thought was towny.
In post 406, Toranaga wrote:I'm reading mala's ISO now and my thoughts about it remain the same as whatever I thought in real time. I don't like his start. I dislike #33 tonally but I have no patience to explain in any way why, it's just one of those things where the phrasing pings my radar. #89 felt to me like he was just copy/pasting stuff people said and making a scummy montage with it. and then I liked this:
In post 121, Malakittens wrote:It's an over dramatic serious response to a post that shouldn't even be taken super serious considering it's RC. I love RC, but he's a guy that plays off other people's reactions. Unless he's changed his playstyle in 2 years+.

Again, I don't see where someone who's been playing for over a year would blindly believe RC and think it's a real mason claim like off the bat. Then attack people for voting RC in a RVS stage.

I can't tell if you, Tora, are defending Elsa because you think elsa is a newbie that can't defend himself or it's motivated some other way.

the fact you say he's someone who didn't play with people who opened with fake claims. I wouldn't know how the site played back in 2017. I was on a leave during that time.

cause I liked his thoughts about me here. it's a minor thing, he can be scum saying it for sure, but I backed off after this post.

I had the strong impression when people were pushing elsa, that scum had to be pushing elsa too cause he was so towny it made no sense that so many people were piling on him.

but mala said I was townreading her which prompted me to write this. read the thread? also did you read my thoughts on mala at all before voting me?
it's more of the wording and like how quick you were to compile literally everything you've said about mala

and yes
i have the most queues
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 583, Skygazer wrote:@thor:
I agree with your assessment on RR but im not a fan of like half of the wagon's posting so far (tw, tor, nico, elsa). Between those four I think there's a good chance of the wagon being scum driven
With Elsa's claim I'll be pretty impressed if he's scum. He's basically only playing "okay" as scum if he is a Mafia Doc and wants to be town driven. If there are multiple killers probably one will want to tag him (and if he's a mafia doc there are multiple kill powers basically by definition) so...

Tor is trash, yeah.
Don't have an opinion on the other two.
Eh, play your side game, I don't oppose it, just wanted to ramp up on RR.
In post 582, Elsa Jay wrote:3rd party doctor.

Will be interesting to see some other wincons as you feel like you'd have to be pigeonholed with town unless you're lying about your wincon.
But I won't help lynch you today, so huzzah.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 588, Skygazer wrote:
In post 576, Toranaga wrote:

Spoiler:

-Cerb

it's more of the wording and like how quick you were to compile literally everything you've said about mala

and yes
that's fine

and yeah I'm the quick, my wife agrees
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 587, Toranaga wrote:
In post 585, Skygazer wrote:elsa being third party explains my read on their slot though i guess
don't you guys start excuse yourselves because elsa is 3p

elsa's only piece of TMI was this being multiball. you all still failed.
multiball is a huge piece of tmi tho, like the only other time ive seen someone suggest multiball they were on a small scum team and had just given away tmi
i have the most queues
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I'm not pigeonholed too "town", just the "Majority".

Big difference.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

but elsa explained something about the mod saying that in the sign ups

it's not a huge piece of TMI. being on a pack team of scum is a huge piece of TMI. this is as much TMI as being any kind of PR that tells you something about the setup, e.g. being a firefighter
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I would have also have said most of that shit even if I didnt get a Neutral role, so...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Toranaga »

I believe you
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Toranaga »

btw

toranaga bless
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Skygazer »

i mean

im hard sring tora
nico has made like literally three posts
elsa is apparently 3rd party
and tw has just kinda been eh like i could see this as his town game but some of the things hes been posting reminds me of his scum game

so i may join you on RR
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest