(0) :
Carcalilly
(1) : Gamma Emerald
Tchill13
(0) :
wilky
(0) :

not voting:
nonny, FA_Q2, UnaBombaH, davesaz, Completly Trustworthy, Reundo, Flavor Leaf, Carcalilly, Tchill13, wilky

with 11 duckies alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

day two will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-09 09:00:00)

mod notes:
- FA_Q2 has been prodded.
- Reundo has been prodded.
- Completly Trustworthy has been prodded.
- quack
Last edited by The Mighty Ducks on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I want everyone to vote in their next post with a one sentence explanation of why they’re voting who they are voting
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 293, UnaBombaH wrote:Like..he says that Carca IS scum, I can see that in conjuction with his gambit, but then Chill/Gamma/Me?

That is the part that bothers me the most.
The three that would have known I’d have been gambiting from the get go, and I was trying to see if I could find any correlation in regards to communication towards the scum team had any of you been scum.

I was kinda trying to force communication within the scum team to potentially make one of the other players Freudian slip through insider knowledge only one of the three of you would know well.

To be fair, players like Dave/FA are also aware of how I play, but not to the extent you guys are.
I am but never thought you would gambit like this.

Did you even remotely consider the fact that you could have hard outed town pr roles and did give scum more information than they should have? This was a terrible gambit - even for you boon.

That said, car responded to that like garbage.

VOTE: Carcalilly

Why try and undermine FL and throw shade at what he was doing when it was almost complete? Further, why claim that you cannot target anyone? Does that have a single town motivation? Looks to me like you were tryharding to sound town.

On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:
"I'd also like to point out that I knew for a near certainty that it was a gambit from the get go. Mainly because I was asked to be the last one, and there's absolutely no result Boon could have that would suggest me doing anything last night."

^ that statement serves no purpose other than tryharding to be town. tchill does something simular but he comes off much more genuine than una and much more constant. Tchill also does not just throw out information on what he did or did not do in night actions. Una does it just here and it looks to me only because boon put him at the end.

Finally, Gamma attacks FL for a good reason in my opinion BUT jumps right off. What was that about? Scum lean here as well.

Those are my top 3 at this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.
That is essentially what gamma did. What do you think of him pulling his vote back so fast?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Honest question here FL: If I remember correctly you were the "did someone say L-1" and then hammer guy every time. Should we expect you to turbohammer anyone at L-1 or has that changed?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Great points FA. Does make me feel a bit better about you.

I don't feel like I've got a solid foundation for throwing a vote on someone yet.
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Reundo »

The thing with Flavor's gambit is I can realistically see how such a gambit would help him game solve as town, but like FA_2Q mentioned there was the possibility it would've drawn out a PR, and it's likely they would've been lynched since they would be the only one who claimed to visit profii -- not sure if this is just Flavor not fully thinking this through or if he thought it was unlikely a PR would target profii anyway. The only way saying "no" would've been the optimal play there would be if scum suspected he was gambiting, which they wouldn't have reason to do unless they've seen him gambit as town before. I don't see much reason to distrust Flavor's theory -- there's the possibility that Flavor himself is scum and coached his own buddies to say no, but I'm not going to seriously entertain the idea right now since it doesn't seem that likely imo.

Carca's reaction was weird, and it sounded almost like she missed Flavor's watcher claim entirely, but I'm not really seeing how it's scum-AI. Gamma's initial Flavor vote seemed like a knee-jerk reaction tbh, and the switch onto Carcalilly seemed more based on him rethinking things rather than being influenced by anything in the thread. Not that scum can't think "Oh, this vote was actually a terrible idea, let me switch off real quick", but his switch was definitely not overtly scum-AI, and with regards to his play as a whole I feel he's been fairly involved in the game and doing his part to contribute -- I can't see a clear scum agenda from him. Una seems like the most likely to be scum out of Flavor's pool so far -- it feels like he's just coasting so far, and his content is pretty sub-par even for someone who recently replaced in. Outside of the whole gambit, I'm not getting a good vibe from wilky since his contributions so far have been bare-minumum. I'm still not keen on nonny either -- her posting in RVS was fine since it seemed based on a misunderstanding of the vote count, but I didn't like her comment on profii, and her questions to Carca were just more/less echoing everyone else's concerns, but re-reading her ISO I'm not as confident on my scum-read of her. I might have to take some time to consider this whole gambit a bit more, but for now I'm content with this vote.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are 292 and 293, which seem like fence sitting to me.
First of all - note that I replaced in shortly before the end of D1, and the hammer came rather quickly after I had finally managed to catch up.
I'm sure my predecessor didn't get to post much either since they got replaced(?), but read there if you want to base your read on something D1.. :roll:

D2 starts with Boon to finish his gambit, but you still manage to discredit my two posts that actually attempted to stir conversation?
Nah man, you are either trying to forcefully shade or just miss the contexts of my posting (or lack of it) completely. :]
In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null.
I'm not saying Boon is null. Don't put words to my mouth.
I just wanted to make it 100% clear to everyone else that I know what Boon is. Like, people who haven't played with him much/dislike his gambits often want to straight up lynch him after such a gambit without any further reads.
I am always 50/50 on Boon until I feel certain.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 303, FA_Q2 wrote:On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:
"I'd also like to point out that I knew for a near certainty that it was a gambit from the get go. Mainly because I was asked to be the last one, and there's absolutely no result Boon could have that would suggest me doing anything last night."
I simply wanted to see where Boon goes from there.
Me formatting like that was mainly directed at him - not to try and create any appearances for the rest of you.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 306, Tchill13 wrote:Great points FA. Does make me feel a bit better about you.

I don't feel like I've got a solid foundation for throwing a vote on someone yet.
While I agree with FA making some solid arguments (accurate in their reads or not), I think you are
capable
of making reads here Chill.
Funnily enough though - one of the reasons why I think you are town here is the fact that you haven't tried to fake any reads.
You are brave enough to be passive -> town!Chill to me for now. ;)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 307, Reundo wrote:Gamma's initial Flavor vote seemed like a knee-jerk reaction tbh, and the switch onto Carcalilly seemed more based on him rethinking things rather than being influenced by anything in the thread. Not that scum can't think "Oh, this vote was actually a terrible idea, let me switch off real quick", but his switch was definitely not overtly scum-AI, and with regards to his play as a whole I feel he's been fairly involved in the game and doing his part to contribute -- I can't see a clear scum agenda from him.
I think this part here is on the nose.
In post 307, Reundo wrote:Una seems like the most likely to be scum out of Flavor's pool so far -- it feels like he's just coasting so far, and his content is pretty sub-par even for someone who recently replaced in.
..you'll regret saying this once you see what I've whipped up during work just now! :lol:
Sorry to everyone who hates my monologue-spams, but this is how I'm able to form my reads the best and have found the most success in my past games. :]
In post 307, Reundo wrote:Outside of the whole gambit, I'm not getting a good vibe from wilky since his contributions so far have been bare-minumum. I'm still not keen on nonny either -- her posting in RVS was fine since it seemed based on a misunderstanding of the vote count, but I didn't like her comment on profii, and her questions to Carca were just more/less echoing everyone else's concerns, but re-reading her ISO I'm not as confident on my scum-read of her. I might have to take some time to consider this whole gambit a bit more, but for now I'm content with this vote.

This part here feels the most like fence-sitting, even if it ends with a vote on me.. :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

So...I'm seeing a connection between Reundo and Completely Trustworthy here.
I think they both see a good potential mislynch for today, and furthermore might have been alerted by the way I answered Boons query about last nights actions.. :]

What actually makes my Boon-paranoia rise here is the fact that I think he ought to have jumped on my answer, but didn't.
And it's not beyond him to coach his buddies (Reundo and CT in this scenario) to do the jumping instead of him! :lol:

@Boon
- wanna comment? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

VOTE: Completely Trustworthy - to make it feel like it's OMGUS to the max! ;)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 269, Flavor Leaf wrote:Solid. At least one of Tchill, Unah, or Gamma is scum.

But yeah, Carca’s scum.
If youre the one that's gonna lynch me you're gonna regret it :giggle:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Carcalilly »

It was still pointless.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 274, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf
For wasting part of the day with his fake BS
I’m still an investigative, lol.
Do you mean "scum please target me"
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 278, Tchill13 wrote:Not surprised at all this is a gambit.
Was hardly a gambit.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 279, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what, I’ll give you a pass and do this
And if this flips scum I’ll probably extend that pass throughout the entire game.
If you Lynch me, you lynch me because I'm town, got it gamma? :)
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 am

Post by Carcalilly »

How the crap is renudo going to be a mislynch? They're nightkill material <3
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Carcalilly »

CT is a whole lot worse than Una uwuwuwu
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Carcalilly »

gamma 1v1 me
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 303, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 293, UnaBombaH wrote:Like..he says that Carca IS scum, I can see that in conjuction with his gambit, but then Chill/Gamma/Me?

That is the part that bothers me the most.
The three that would have known I’d have been gambiting from the get go, and I was trying to see if I could find any correlation in regards to communication towards the scum team had any of you been scum.

I was kinda trying to force communication within the scum team to potentially make one of the other players Freudian slip through insider knowledge only one of the three of you would know well.

To be fair, players like Dave/FA are also aware of how I play, but not to the extent you guys are.
I am but never thought you would gambit like this.

Did you even remotely consider the fact that you could have hard outed town pr roles and did give scum more information than they should have? This was a terrible gambit - even for you boon.

That said, car responded to that like garbage.

Why try and undermine FL and throw shade at what he was doing when it was almost complete? Further, why claim that you cannot target anyone? Does that have a single town motivation? Looks to me like you were tryharding to sound town.

On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:

^ that statement serves no purpose other than tryharding to be town. tchill does something simular but he comes off much more genuine than una and much more constant. Tchill also does not just throw out information on what he did or did not do in night actions. Una does it just here and it looks to me only because boon put him at the end.

Finally, Gamma attacks FL for a good reason in my opinion BUT jumps right off. What was that about? Scum lean here as well.

Those are my top 3 at this point.
Attacks Flavor for his gambit but doesn’t disagree with the reads generated. Hmmm...
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

None of that spurt of posts by Carca was Town
<Embrace The Void>

Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 323, Gamma Emerald wrote:None of that spurt of posts by Carca was Town