New physical Mafia game, SERPENTS

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:01 am

Post by vonflare »

looks like a cool game, but can it dancehello?

in all seriousness, though, it looks like the kind of game people here would like.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:39 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 10, Majiffy wrote:As a member of the elite shapeshifting lizard ruling class, I am offended by these slanderous implications
He's lying, I've never seen majiffy once in our weekly shapeshifting lizard meetings
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:33 am

Post by vonflare »

pffft I pretend to be only in the 2nd Echelon but that's just a cover I'm actually on the Grand Council of Pale Eyes and I'm just going undercover as a low ranking member to uncover traitors and nonbelievers and I've got my eye on you now so you better watch your tail

Return to “General Discussion”