AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:04 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Envious of Penguin's burrito, ejjinami bought some of his own, making sure to hide it from all the others.

In the background, the worst of them all called for a burrito break.

Duel Vote Count 1.5

RadiantCowbells: Garmr, Walt
PenguinPower: Io

Not Voting: XxtheWORSTxX, BuJaber, ejjinami, Shoshin, Nicolas Cage

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-09 12:57:38)

Lynch Deadline Frozen @ 7 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:07 am

Post by ejjinami »

Ok, Walt’s last posts are actually terrible
The interactions with RC feel extremely fake
In post 143, Walt wrote:What the hell? You start a duel on someone who hasn't even posted because you don't want to play with them for some reason unrelated to this game? How is this helpful? Is this part of your game winning plan? If you hate being in this game so much why didn't YOU replace out?
In post 145, Walt wrote:But how is this helpful? Are you always such a selfish player?
That’s kinda ironic
In post 117, Walt wrote:I think the "I'm so sad I rolled town" routine is an act. I think you're painting it as a slip because you're doing what you said you'd do and try to lynch anyone who suspects you.
The change of attitude from “RC is scum” to “being set on asking about a town motivation in RC’s posts” is feels fake.
There was nothing in between the posts which could insinuate that Walt’s read on RC has changed, so his sudden change of attitude feels like he got scared to comment on RC’s duel, when he “knew it’s not scum motivated”
He’s beating all around the bush instead of simply stating his own opinion on the matter, as if he was afraid to do so
In post 212, Walt wrote:
In post 210, the worst wrote:
In post 209, Walt wrote:@RC help me understand something. Why would it have made a difference if wh4t had had a longer replacement deadline?
what do you expect to gain from asking this fam
Had a theory, but it sounds like it doesn't matter.

It seems most likely to me that this was a town fuckup.
In post 215, Walt wrote:
In post 213, the worst wrote:
In post 212, Walt wrote:Had a theory, but it sounds like it doesn't matter.
What's ths theory? Matters a lot.
I was trying to figure out why he thought the duel would have been any better with more time before the replacement deadline. Like, why not just wait and do the duel if they join the game if he thinks playing with them is so awful. It just didn't make sense.

So my theory was I thought maybe he had meant to duel me and got our names mixed up and then when he realized his error he felt like he had to lie about the reason for the duel.

But if he's not contesting the lynch, I don't think it really matters why.
Those posts are also awful. It feels like he was trying to analyze RC’s actions not to “determine his alignment” but just to “find out why are they NOT scum motivated”.

It’s obvious the duel WASN’T TOWN MOTIVATED. Honestly, I’m leaning on RC being town here maaaainly because of the interactions, but even if he is town, that was at least close to gamethrowing.

The action doesn’t make sense from a town pov
Especially the last post.
Walt taking the time to “hint” at him having a “theory about RC”, but not taking the time to read his alignment feels so much like stressed/disoriented scum
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:11 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 273, Garmr wrote:I'm pretty tempted to just not post till rc is lynched or just replace out. Because Radiant is annoying me with their behaviour and attitude and I'm finding it a lot trouble to bite my tongue and be nice.
In post 274, RadiantCowbells wrote:fuck yourself mate it's not my fault you rolled scum.
Hey, it seriously is demotivating and it makes the game unpleasant to play when you only respond to players with either ignorance or insults. It really does hurt to get only that as responses to you putting in effort to play
A little empathy wouldn’t hurt
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 452, ejjinami wrote: Hey, it seriously is demotivating and it makes the game unpleasant to play when you only respond to players with either ignorance or insults. It really does hurt to get only that as responses to you putting in effort to play
A little empathy wouldn’t hurt
When I say you seem like you would make a lot of lamist posting as either alignment, it's because I look at posts like this and say, "yeah this guy probably just always does lamist stuff"

For me, that means you being 'nice' is NAI, in the same way that Garmr losing his temper for very silly reasons is also NAI.

They are just traits of your personality overall, not traits of your alignment in this game.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:17 am

Post by ejjinami »

Actually Garmr might be scum. The reads in his posts felt kinda as if he put them there “just to have reads”. He doesn’t actually seem to care to interact with the other players to get better reads and most of the interactions I remember are from him yelling at RC. That’s not an entirely confident read, cuz I can see where could his focus on RC be coming from, but I don’t really like the stuff I’ve read from him thus far
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

What's your read of xxtheworstxx?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 455, Nicolas Cage wrote:What's your read of xxtheworstxx?
I really don't like his playstyle. Most of his posts give me the feeling he could be easily bullshitting through all of his reads
and he's getting away with it so easily...
idk if it even means anything because no one is saying anything and I have no idea if that's AI for him or not. I literally don't know how to read it and it doesn't give me a good feeling
In post 218, the worst wrote:gut read Walt scum
other than that, this ^ originally pinged me as a possible town reaction, cuz he wrote that as a "spontaneous" response to the posts I'm SRing Walt for.

but the interaction is just so weak...

idk, if I don't get a solid read on him soon, it'll all prob end in me looking through his games later on.
I have no idea how to evaluate him rn
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:37 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 294, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:RC isn't toxic
my school and teachers are toxic
he is
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 306, BuJaber wrote:Garmr I felt seemed town because he was the only one discussing setup in a way that I felt was very well and clearly thought.
- trying to increase odds of lynching scum
- using past games' mistakes to change the approach this game
- discouraging early duels
It does happen a lot that people have ideas about the mechanics-strategies pre-game. I’ve seen it be planned more often than not, so that’s def not a good way to read him
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:40 am

Post by ejjinami »

Actually, I’m so freaking happy that I didn’t read the thread while it was happening. The last few pages were filled with so much shit
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:46 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 324, Walt wrote:
In post 321, Shoshin wrote:That's not a towntell for RC.
Makes this duel all the more straightforward then, as long as I have a townread on PP
In post 323, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 317, Walt wrote:
@MOD can you clarify the plurality mechanic? The clock ALWAYS runs down, correct? There's no majority hammer mechanic, correct?
Yes, when plurality is used - instead of majority - then it's all determined by the clock and when it runs down. Whomever has the most votes behind them when time runs out will get removed from the game.

If it's still not clear, do not be afraid to ask for further clarification!
VOTE: RC
VOTE: PP
Honestly, I ‘ve got no idea how to read PP, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up being TvT, but I just really want to laugh rn
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 335, Walt wrote:
In post 330, Shoshin wrote:Walt, why is PP town?
He's acting like there's a real chance he could lose this duel. Seems towny to me.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

Spoiler:
In post 367, Garmr wrote:
In post 361, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:Wh4t.

Ejji is town

pedit: then that you should take

If you look at what they're posting you'll not see a definitive read. They aren't pushing anyone they are just commenting on the situation. None of the comments are hard hitting or indicative.

The closet thing to trying to sort here is.
In post 352, ejjinami wrote:
In post 68, Shoshin wrote:
In post 67, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wish I rolled scum here so I wouldn't have to deal with being town in this setup
That feels like a lie.
btw, that’s rather not SvS
There's no attempt to sort him.
In post 350, ejjinami wrote:
In post 117, Walt wrote:I think the "I'm so sad I rolled town" routine is an act. I think you're painting it as a slip because you're doing what you said you'd do and try to lynch anyone who suspects you.
RC's dissatisfaction post is NAI imo. The irritation isn't linked to this game in particular, but to all games in general, so while the post might have been triggered by people SRing him, it doesn’t even have to be connected to his alignment.
And tbh if he tries to lynch anyone who suspects him, that would prob give a better read than this post.
Pretty much a defence of rc while avoiding stating what alignment they think they are look at any post involving rc it's a defence of him but not stating their read on rc.

There reason why there's no attempts of trying to sort players in ejinnami posts are because scum don't need to. They just need to look like they are doing something and stay out of peoples eyes.

baaaaaaka
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:55 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 375, Shoshin wrote:the worst is scum, 100%
why?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:03 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 398, Garmr wrote:
In post 393, RadiantCowbells wrote:also I went back and verified my meta on garmr
not only is he perfectly willing to be as big and random of a toxic dick as he has been this game as scum
him being like this strongly points towards him being scum
STFU you are the toxic piece of trash not me you wouldn't got my backlash if you weren't.

Also if it's calling someone toxic and trash I've done that as town before (been banned for saying worse as town. When I told someone to shove something up their anus and fuck themselves among other things.)
shhhh, calm down sweetie, it's not your fault that the game is a really unrewarding one. Try to ignore RC and interact with the other players
Can you elaborate on your reads on the other players (except me and RC)?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:10 am

Post by BuJaber »

PP is so town right now man did you read his answers to my questions and circumstances of his rep in?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 448, ejjinami wrote:
In post 164, Garmr wrote: ejjinami-Says a whole of nothing a big fluff poster but the fluff isn't the joke game but the kind that looks like they are doing something. Can anyone confirm this is their playstyle/meta. Otherwise scum read.
that’s actually kinda hypocritical
I don’t get why do people SR me for that, I did what I wanted and I def think it was a good thing. If people don’t appreciate it then honestly fuck you.

I do not usually take that long to get reads. In my last games I went crazy with the early/overblown pushes and tbh even though it was prob good, it felt absolutely disgusting later on when I had to actually act on them or change them. You can find some of my previous town games on the site, it should not take long
As for scum games, those are my last ones:
ISO link (mafia neighbour)
ISO link (SK)
The posts in the ISO in the 1-st link are listed in reverse, so if you want to check, you have to start from the last one and go up. Idt it’ll take long, the game was a rather short one
How is it hypocritical? What did you think you contributed with your posts till that point?
In post 464, ejjinami wrote:
In post 398, Garmr wrote:
In post 393, RadiantCowbells wrote:also I went back and verified my meta on garmr
not only is he perfectly willing to be as big and random of a toxic dick as he has been this game as scum
him being like this strongly points towards him being scum
STFU you are the toxic piece of trash not me you wouldn't got my backlash if you weren't.

Also if it's calling someone toxic and trash I've done that as town before (been banned for saying worse as town. When I told someone to shove something up their anus and fuck themselves among other things.)
shhhh, calm down sweetie, it's not your fault that the game is a really unrewarding one. Try to ignore RC and interact with the other players
Can you elaborate on your reads on the other players (except me and RC)?
That's a bit condescending but just to avoid future arguments won't get into it.But what your commenting on is over on my end so you don't have to try and spark it back up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 465, BuJaber wrote:PP is so town right now man did you read his answers to my questions and circumstances of his rep in?
Vote Radiant Cowbells then. They are detriment to town.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:20 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 465, BuJaber wrote:PP is so town right now man did you read his answers to my questions and circumstances of his rep in?
can you quote them for me?

I don't remember him doing anything that would make me lean strongly on him in either way, but I'm kinda TRing RC rn, really SRing Walt and Walt does have a reaaaally awful read on PP. While I'd prob have to reread RC's and Walt's interactions, cuz taking RC's character, I'm not actually sure how much of it could be a scum gambit, Walt's read on PP is awful enough to make me want to lynch him just because of it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Garmr »

@EJJ

Can you tell me in dot points. What actions have you have done to further the game and what results have you got out of them?
Walt
Walt
Townie
Walt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Walt »

wtf

I am disoriented you got that part right
Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 470, Walt wrote:wtf

I am disoriented you got that part right
who or what is this post in response to?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:28 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 466, Garmr wrote:
In post 164, Garmr wrote: ejjinami-Says a whole of nothing a big fluff poster but the fluff isn't the joke game but the kind that looks like they are doing something. Can anyone confirm this is their playstyle/meta. Otherwise scum read.
I don’t get why do people SR me for that, I did what I wanted and I def think it was a good thing. If people don’t appreciate it then honestly fuck you.

I do not usually take that long to get reads. In my last games I went crazy with the early/overblown pushes and tbh even though it was prob good, it felt absolutely disgusting later on when I had to actually act on them or change them. You can find some of my previous town games on the site, it should not take long
ISO link (SK)
The posts in the ISO in the 1-st link are listed in reverse, so if you want to check, you have to start from the last one and go up. Idt it’ll take long, the game was a rather short one
How is it hypocritical? What did you think you contributed with your posts till that point?
Look at the post numbers and see which page was I on back then. I didn't have any good reads back then, but there wasn't anything till then, which I'd want to base my reads on.
and neither did you nor prob the majority of the game.
So it's obviously invalid
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:38 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 469, Garmr wrote:@EJJ

Can you tell me in dot points. What actions have you have done to further the game and what results have you got out of them?
  • I'm playing.

I don't actually care how much I do, because as I said before, I'm not going to force myself to do stuff, cuz it ALWAYS ends up in me getting overworked, worn out, stopping to read the thread just to get some sleep and having to wear myself down even more because of all of the catchups later.
You can look at my latest games in here, cuz I started and then replaced out of A LOT of games lately. I can even give you a few recent examples from the other forum I play on. The reasons I give are almost always the same

I still think I can play, cuz I feel rather good about this game, but do not expect me to go all crazy for contribution and progressing the game. If you want my reads, most of them are in the last few posts I made.
I could elaborate on the other players, but they're mostly null to me rn
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 472, ejjinami wrote:
In post 466, Garmr wrote:

ISO link (SK)
Look at the post numbers and see which page was I on back then. I didn't have any good reads back then, but there wasn't anything till then, which I'd want to base my reads on.
and neither did you nor prob the majority of the game.
So it's obviously invalid
That's not what hypocritical means. I think you mean unfair. Ok I will let that one slip a bit. Why did you do nothing to improve it with that fluffy style of saying nothing then. Because those posts after you got bumped were fluff as well.

Return to “Completed Open Games”