Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:40 am

Post by davesaz »

I've had my butt kicked this week by work and family obligations. It's lurking by the "not posting much" standard, but not by the "choosing to let the thread slip by as long as you can" standard. Don't make me break out the huge text that says I don't lie about RL stuff.

FL points out that I switched off Profii -- hardly surprising for someone who loathes lynching claimed PRs when there isn't anything suggesting it's fake.
Even night doc in a game with a novice vig? I'd call that one about 2/3 likely to be town but yeah scum is a possibility.
If there is a(nother) doc, especially modified like n-shot or odd night,
don't counter
. I was just in a game with an even/odd pair of the same role.
I think this is trying to solve the game Flavor Leaf. I believe I've seen scum FL fake that but I'm inclined to TR it with so many in the game who know him.
Kinda happy we don't have the gambit multiple times in one game FL. Or at least I hope we don't. :lol:
Gonna need to re-read stuff, I caught up quickly given the short deadline, now need to do it slowly.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 399, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 223, the worst wrote:
vote count 1.12

nonny
(1) : Reundo
profii
(2) : TiphaineDeath, Completly Trustworthy
FA_Q2
(0) :
UnaBombaH
(0) :
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(1) : FA_Q2
Gamma Emerald
(0) :
TiphaineDeath
(7) : Gamma Emerald, Carcalilly, profii, wilky, davesaz, Tchill13, Flavor Leaf
Reundo
(0) :
Flavor Leaf
(0) :
Carcalilly
(0) :
Tchill13
(0) :
wilky
(0) :

not voting:
UnaBombaH, nonny

with 13 duckies alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

day one will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-02 09:00:00)

mod notes:
- nonny v/la until 1st of October
- davesaz v/la until 1st of October
- quack
In post 224, the worst wrote:

TiphaineDeath
has been cast our from the pond, never to be seen again.

in his last moments you all realise the grave mistake you have made

he was just another duck.....

TiphaineDeath has been lynched.
he was a
Vanilla Townie
so i just now voted tiphane because he was the guy not named CT on the profii wagon. I did not realize that i just pushed a lynched townie after talking about the fact im so dumb i've done that before...

UNVOTE:

all you can do is laugh at yourself sometimes lol. but seriously i hate lurkers.
Okay you had a system that lead to the fuckup
Carry on
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@dave - I’m not really pushing you, just was a comment made.

@tchill - i already made the FA case. I’m waiting for more from him now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think dave’s Last post gives him town points. I can see Why scum would say that, but it’s more likely coming from town. Dave doesn’t usually try to buddy me
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:40 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

So hows everything else Boonsky?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 392, UnaBombaH wrote:Carca - I have played with you in multiple games before so I know your somewhat peculiar style of posting.
But I guess not everyone here has.
So want to try and make a more cohesive "readlist" for everyone?

As of now, I'm very much teetering on a scumline with you, simply because of the way you casually imply a Vengeful role (no need to beat around the bush with what you have already said this gameday), but yet you didn't feel the need to ACTUALLY claim it? What does town!Carca achieve with that?
Also, if you have been serious with your "softing", how does that affect your stance on CT claiming an Even-Night Doc? :igmeou:
Because I don't like claiming upfront but you're right dammit :cry:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 405, UnaBombaH wrote:So hows everything else Boonsky?
Well, just lost my side job, was mutual, but still gonna hurt. Other than that,

FA/Wilky scum team to me seems too scummy. Like they’re both inherently scummy people, so i have a hard time believing I’m correct in thinking it’s FA/Wilky.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is definitely different than the Carcalilly I know, but I do know scumCarca, and this isn’t that either.

She’s adapting. It’s fun to watch.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i mean if she is vengeful we can just lynch her and let her pick someone to kill.

I don't trust carca.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 409, Tchill13 wrote:i mean if she is vengeful we can just lynch her and let her pick someone to kill.

I don't trust carca.
I’d be down. Is vengeful still greylisted?

I’m not super familiar with the new normal guidelines, to be honest. I haven’t been as active on-site the past few months, mainly just focusing on a couple games at a time and nothing else.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 410, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 409, Tchill13 wrote:i mean if she is vengeful we can just lynch her and let her pick someone to kill.

I don't trust carca.
I’d be down. Is vengeful still greylisted?

I’m not super familiar with the new normal guidelines, to be honest. I haven’t been as active on-site the past few months, mainly just focusing on a couple games at a time and nothing else.
Sir? You are aware Vengeful was in the 25p normal Ircher modded right? It's whitelisted.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Did I die early that game? I don’t remember. My mind’s been elsewhere lately. :lol:

Trying to start up my film company. Slowly, but surely. :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You died n2 but the vengeful townie was lynched d1 so...
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 413, Gamma Emerald wrote:You died n2 but the vengeful townie was lynched d1 so...

Hmm. Did I do anything crazy?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not really, you were forced to claim masons d2, GR was the crazy one who tried to claim mason with you while not being that to "protect" your buddy
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not really, you were forced to claim masons d2, GR was the crazy one who tried to claim mason with you while not being that to "protect" your buddy
OHHHHHHH. i caught Wheme that game, and stated that GROB’s claim of mason towards me (these mason claims :lol:) was off. I remember that game now.
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:19 am

Post by The Mighty Ducks »

vote count 2.06

nonny
(0) :
FA_Q2
(2) : Gamma Emerald, Flavor Leaf,
UnaBombaH
(2): Reundo, Completly Trustworthy
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(0) :
Gamma Emerald
(0) :
Reundo
(0) :
Flavor Leaf
(0) :
Carcalilly
(2) : FA_Q2, wilky
Tchill13
(0) :
wilky
(0) :

not voting:
nonny, davesaz, Carcalilly, UnaBomaH, Tchill13,

with 11 duckies alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

day two will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-09 09:00:00)

mod notes:
- wilky v/la until 8/10/2018
- Reundo has been prodded
- quack
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

I can get behind lynching a vengeful townie, but I want Nonny and Davesaz to talk some more before ending the day.

Davesaz,can you give a full readlist?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I’m a little freaked out Dave was able to meta that much about me. I didn’t think he understood me so well. :lol:

I guess he’s the type that’s kinda always just around when I make my big scenes.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by nonny »

Going back to start of day 2 for catch up, not sure how much i'll actually come up with.
Spoiler: nai i think
(honestly this game feels higher level compared to others i've played so far recently :lol: feel like i should say sorry i suck )
In post 230, Flavor Leaf wrote:Profii being killed however implies low amount of scum on that wagon, though. Considering it was a quick lynch, that makes sense. I’ve seen those be all town before. I’m going to look off the wagon.

1-2 scum on wagon, max.
Wait...which wagon? The lynch wagon or the profii wagon? Because later you say the exact opposite...

Some of that gambit-gambit post talk I don't full get but looks almost like insider talk with those 4 (?) so whatever i guess.
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:I want everyone to vote in their next post with a one sentence explanation of why they’re voting who they are voting
Did not notice this prior. But why? Wheres the benefit other than having votes out? Plus didn't work....

Spoiler: long quote
In post 303, FA_Q2 wrote: Why try and undermine FL and throw shade at what he was doing when it was almost complete? Further, why claim that you cannot target anyone? Does that have a single town motivation? Looks to me like you were tryharding to sound town.

On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:
"I'd also like to point out that I knew for a near certainty that it was a gambit from the get go. Mainly because I was asked to be the last one, and there's absolutely no result Boon could have that would suggest me doing anything last night."

^ that statement serves no purpose other than tryharding to be town. tchill does something simular but he comes off much more genuine than una and much more constant. Tchill also does not just throw out information on what he did or did not do in night actions. Una does it just here and it looks to me only because boon put him at the end.
Agree with this assessment and don't think i could phrase it better so will just quote it.
Fair point in
Not sure I like like the
subtle
i'm town mention and do you think FA is scum or not? Like why not just say it instead of compliment FA and yourself, Flavor?
then why aren't you voting either? Or anyone for that matter?
vote in
In post 379, Tchill13 wrote: CT is town because that's a
tough fake claim to get away with
Why? Is this a setup thing or another reason?

makes me townread TChill.

I don't see FA scum at this point. Voting vengeful townie just gives us more flips and more info, right? I'm for that and would vote there. Otherwise I'm leaning scum on carca currently. Got nothing on Wilky. Not sure I know how to read Flavor (why boon?) but currently below null. Everyone else null or above for now.
*insert bad joke here*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@nonny - because I’m not looking at the game in a black and white outlook. It’s not as simple as to just say “i think you’re scum.”

I see it on a “all these things here, here, and here, make sense coming from ScumFA pushing a scum agenda, however, I understand that that you would say these things here as town” and once i get a decent amount of those things being said, i could start to make an educated guess of “oh, more than likely, he’s just scum”
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Reundo »

In post 420, nonny wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:I want everyone to vote in their next post with a one sentence explanation of why they’re voting who they are voting
Did not notice this prior. But why? Wheres the benefit other than having votes out? Plus didn't work....
It forces people to take a stance via a vote or draws suspicion to them regarding why they didn't do so -- I don't think it was an unreasonable request from him.
In post 420, nonny wrote: makes me townread TChill.
I don't see that being a hard post to fake by scum!tchill, and he doesn't lose anything as scum by pointing this out. Why reference this post as a reason to town-read him, exactly?
In post 420, nonny wrote: I don't see FA scum at this point. Voting vengeful townie just gives us more flips and more info, right? I'm for that and would vote there. Otherwise I'm leaning scum on carca currently. Got nothing on Wilky. Not sure I know how to read Flavor (why boon?) but currently below null. Everyone else null or above for now.
Can you explain your reads a bit more? Why scum-leans on Carca and Flavor, specifically?

I've liked Una's posting recently -- his thought process has lined up with mine more often than not. I have a slight TR on CT and the PR claim seems plausible, so I'm inclined to trust his claim. I don't think him staying on the wagon of a PR claim has much significance since profii was never going to be the lynch post-claim anyways. I doubt he'd actually try to push profii after his claim, and it seems more likely he just preferred to find someone else to vote on first before switching off. I don't see the point of lynching Carcalilly unless I think she's scum, which I'm not leaning towards atm. It sounds better to just lynch whoever we'd want Carca to vengekill anyways, and if she is town then we'd most likely be going into D3 with one less townie than usual and even numbers, which isn't desirable imo. I liked FlavorLeaf's gambit and the analysis that came from it, thought I'm not really feeling scum!FA_Q2 at the moment. FA's coming off fairly aggressive, which might just be his playstyle, but I'm not sure what he'd gain from it as scum, and I liked his early probing of me/Tchill D1. Tchill's a dormant null for me -- I'm finding more town pings in some of his off-hand comments than his actual reads/pushes. Nonny's catchup hasn't made me feel better about her -- the "I suck" mentality pings slightly towny, but I'm not sure how the questions she asked are supposed to help her scum-hunt -- seems more like busy work imo. I'd also like to vote wilky, but with him being on V/LA we'd basically have to lynch him without a claim, which is bad on the off-chance he is town -- unless I start feeling better about nonny, I'd rather save wilky for tomorrow. Everyone not mentioned hasn't changed in terms of reads for me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nonny
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

FA, what did you think of me early on in the game and how has your read evolved?
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Carcalilly »

At least tell me who to kill so I don’t start lol viging
But if you actually want to lynch me and I’m basically conf lynchtown to scum, that would be delicious wouldn’t it?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”