Porkens (2): ,
ManateeDude (2): ,
RadiantCowbells (1):
Vaxkiller (1):
northsidegal (1):
Lady Angel (1):

Not Voting (0): :)

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch

The deadline is 17 October 11:30am UTC-4, or in (expired on 2018-10-17 11:30:00)

Mod notes:
Finally a pagetop :)
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: theslimer
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 223, DS wrote:First thoughts: Holy shit 14 day phases? So I'm assuming this site is hammer friendly then. I dig it.
Not really we’re just meant cater to people with less time
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Lady Angel »

UNVOTE:
Still don't really tr Porkens, but I'm starting to think it's more for his style of posting than any actual read.

Not sold whatsoever on the northsidegal wagon, RC hasn't really done much to convince anyone besides practically yelling it with no substance.

Not a fan of DS's first post but more because it's arrogant than actually scummy, DS seems fairly towny to me otherwise. DS vs RC has been so much of the game for the past few pages that I can't think of any real scumreads besides RC having a wagon on someone with no explanation, which might just be a style thing.

Least towny people to me are in no order, Porkens, RC, and Lane, but I don't think all of those are scum, which makes me a little hesitant to vote anywhere.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:12 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

if you're not voting NSG when I call her scum you're fucking terrible at mafia and need to stop playing it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:13 am

In post 303, Lady Angel wrote:Not sold whatsoever on the northsidegal wagon, RC hasn't really done much to convince anyone besides practically yelling it with no substance.
I don't have to convince anyone when I've got a perfect ability to read her and no one else in this game has a perfect ability to read her.
I'm not going to make a case here: anyone can go back into games where me/NSG coincided and check if my read is accurate. it is.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:17 am

like if you're trying to build a house and an engineer tells you that a set of walls isn't going to hold the structure up and you say nah, my opinion is equally valid and I think that the set of walls will work!
then you're not just like a dumb person, which is forgivable since not everyone is smart. you're a person who is dumb and obtuse, and of these two crimes the crime of being obtuse is far more valid.

the only game I've ever mislynched her I was scum. if you're not going to vote her you should vote me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:21 am

this really shouldn't be an argument or a discussion and the fact that this many people have posted without voting nsg tells me all I need to know about the quality of the upcoming game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:25 am

like let's be 100% clear where this is coming from because apparently when I said I had an 100% ability to read her it wasn't taken seriously

outside of the 10+ games where we've played together where I've correctly locked her as town, usually within 4-5 of her posts
outside of the sole time that NSG has rolled SK in a game with me where I called her 100% scum when she was like 3 posts into the game

even when I stopped playing mafia I would amuse myself by reading her ISOs in games and trying to get my read accuracy down to requiring a single post.

single post did not work perfectly but had only 1 error and that was a newbie which I'll provide a link to if it ever strikes my fancy
but that's 1 mistake reading a game off of a single post

i had her as scum off of yarr, yes. as town like 10%, at most, of her posts do not tell me that she's town.
nothing she's done this game has told me she's town, ergo she's scum.

for example, Lane, remember my read on Titus? My read on NSG is
better
than that. (mostly because she's worse at scum, but life happens.)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:26 am

so your reads on her don't matter. don't care. you're a random dude with no background telling the guy building your house how to build it.

vote her or assume that I'm scum pushing her or vote me. no other options.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:29 am

sry if that's not, like, a fun mafia experience??? but playing against your wincon is not a fun mafia experience either and there's plenty of game days to play mafia.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Snore
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 309, RadiantCowbells wrote:so your reads on her don't matter. don't care. you're a random dude with no background telling the guy building your house how to build it.

nobody wants to sheep you when you're just telling us to vote her. we all might want to push other people and get different reads then yours
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:41 am

other reads than the person who literally has never made a mistake reading another person?

is your goal to lynch scum or not?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're not voting NSG when I call her scum you're fucking terrible at mafia and need to stop playing it.
Or you could just be Mafia abusing read proficiency
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 313, RadiantCowbells wrote:other reads than the person who literally has never made a mistake reading another person?

is your goal to lynch scum or not?
Yes
But there isn’t 1 scum, there are 3
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:43 am

when a cop claims a guilty do you not lynch them because you might want to push other people and get a different read on that slot? is that how you play mafia?
Or you could just be Mafia abusing read proficiency
Then vote me and find out if that's true then lynch NSG when I flip town.

if you agree with the premise that there's at least 1 scum in NSG/RC you have 50% odds scum here versus 20% elsewhere, why are yo unot voting either of us
and I mean I totally would as scum powerlynch NSG for amusement given that I have done so at least once in the past. the difference in her response though, is telling.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright then. I suspected you before the nsg thing anyway
VOTE: RadiantCowbelks
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:45 am

i mean you're an idiot but at least you're an idiot making a rational decision
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:47 am

if I do get lynched all 3 of DS/Slimer3/NSG are not to go to endgame

NSG is the only one I can 100% scum but the other 2 are extremely likely to have at least 1 scum.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:13 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 305, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 303, Lady Angel wrote:Not sold whatsoever on the northsidegal wagon, RC hasn't really done much to convince anyone besides practically yelling it with no substance.
I don't have to convince anyone when I've got a perfect ability to read her and no one else in this game has a perfect ability to read her.
I'm not going to make a case here: anyone can go back into games where me/NSG coincided and check if my read is accurate. it is.
Can you at least ballpark the amount of times you've correctly nailed her as scum and town?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:31 am

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: nsg

@gamma, you make good points. This is classic rc. He's pretty ridiculous but I'm choosing to believe him. I think it's a better play to lynch Nsg first here.

Acknowledging that if Nsg flips scum rc will try to make everyone look like an idiot for voting him even though he already suggested voting him if Nsg flips scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:37 am

i've correctly nailed her in every game she's played on this site - 1 where she was on an alt playing with ad iff playstyle
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're not voting NSG when I call her scum you're fucking terrible at mafia and need to stop playing it.
Okay, first off, calm down. I didn't kill your family, I didn't steal your money, I didn't burn down your house. I asked you to make a case to convince me to vote with you. This is a ridiculous overreaction for no reason.
In post 305, RadiantCowbells wrote:
This isn't a valid reason to lynch someone since you could also be scum abusing this, as Gamma pointed out. This is a game of deception, not follow the leader.
In post 306, RadiantCowbells wrote:like if you're trying to build a house and an engineer tells you that a set of walls isn't going to hold the structure up and you say nah, my opinion is equally valid and I think that the set of walls will work!
then you're not just like a dumb person, which is forgivable since not everyone is smart. you're a person who is dumb and obtuse, and of these two crimes the crime of being obtuse is far more valid.

the only game I've ever mislynched her I was scum. if you're not going to vote her you should vote me.
If I'm trying to build a house and an engineer tells me that a set of walls isn't going to hold, I'd ask him why the set of walls won't hold so I know what to do next time I encounter that set of walls. Otherwise, nothing is learned.

And if you insist, VOTE: RadiantCowbells
In post 309, RadiantCowbells wrote:so your reads on her don't matter. don't care. you're a random dude with no background telling the guy building your house how to build it.

Look, if you're trying to convince people to vote someone, you actually have to convince instead of just shouting it from the rooftops. There's a reason nobody's voted her with you, and that's because you haven't done any convincing besides throwing a fucking tantrum trying to get what you want. If I'm getting a house built, I'd want information on the house I'm living in so I know what to do if something breaks.

Cool down, be reasonable. That shouldn't be a lot to ask.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 am

I'm not your babysitter LA.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”