Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Out of the remaining 3 on my list

Walt, Shoshin, Nicolas Cage.

I think Walt is most likely to be town due to some same conclusions early on so it's a bit of bias.

So the lynch order in my mind would be

Eji

shoshin/nic cage in no order

and Walt if I was wrong on either nic or shoshin.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:36 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

ok but you're scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:38 am

In post 548, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 517, ejjinami wrote:
In post 501, FA_Q2 wrote:and...

VOTE: RC

This should not require explanation.
it does. Elaborate on your vote please
RC did something that should be blatantly against site rules IMHO - he took outside beef with a player and willingly scraped his win con to ensure that they would not be playing together. That is disgusting and has nothing to do with the game period.

That is toxic to the site in general.
see I would actually agree with you that this should be against the rules. but it isn't and this has been established time and time again.
f doing shit like this were against the rules my life would be a helluva lot easier. that said, is this really against my wincon?
A total random lynch still has a chance of hitting scum and the reactions that this will give will help solve the game.

I feel ~confident that this is still a win.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:42 am

That said the utter presumption of me being town + garmr's unexplained townread there gives me fairly good feelings about that flipping scum, SO like
let's say TW is really scum

that would make shoshin town
RC town
Penguin town (very very probably)
Nicholas cage town (very very probably)
IO i'm fine calling town OR scum that won't even matter because they are never getting lynched before endgame, just gotta track down dem partners
Ejjnami town

so

Walt
Gamr
Bujaber
FA_Q2

containing 3 scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:43 am

Garmr's still the game solve lynch ftr, Garmr has to die tomorrow

Can everyone I put as town + anyone who is the one town in the scumpool agree to powerlynch Garmr?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:45 am

I'm actually kind of happy to call it

FA_Q2->Garmr->Bujaber

or some variant

like Garmr first is optimal but I'm fine-ish letting Shoshin or whoever lead on FA_Q2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:48 am

i'm confident that

FA_Q2(TW)->Garmr->Bujaber->Walt is in fact a won game I think

like I can imagine it being like shoshin/whatever but honestly I think that I'll give the win to shoshin if she's scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:52 am

Ejj and Nicholas Cage are, I think, town no matter what universe this is

Io/Shoshin I think might contain 1 scum but I don't think it contains both

Penguin maaaybe is my mistake but I think a lot of the scum reactions indicate PP not being scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:53 am

Ejji at some point you have to raelize that Garmr isn't just pushing on you because he's wrong town, he's scum setting you up for a mislynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:54 am

But I'm actually very happy to just say fuck it if we lose because I was wrong on PP that's on you guys for lynching me over him.

So.

Walt
Gamr
Bujaber
FA_Q2

your lynchpool for the rest of the game containing at least 2 scum
think the odds of it only having 2 scum as opposed to 3 are fairly high, think the odds of it only having 1 scum are extremely low, like somewhere under 20%
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:56 am

Lynch Garmr first
he's playing exactly to his scum meta to a T. He doesn't play like this as town. Even the game he compared this game to he was far more push-y and far less abrasive and toxic. This isn't his town game, take it to the bank.
Once you've got that flip, I would say to lynch the others in the order Bujaber->FA_Q2 / FA_Q2 -> Bujaber -> Walt for highest odds of a speedy resolution to the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:58 am

(I think that Bujaber actually is significantly more consistently scum than FA_Q2, but I don't want to keep pushing my will over everyone elses ftr)

Shoshin
PP
Nicolas Cage
Io
Ejj

All of you need to vote Garmr, scum isn't going to bus this game.
Do any of you have any reservations about that when it's coming from conftown me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:01 am

In post 544, Io wrote:Did you ever explain the FaQ read? I haven't seen much of them and they are hard town.
That is pretty strange, isn't it. It's almost like he's scum trying to put all his buddies in the townpool because he knows if one domino tips over they all do this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:03 am

Also crazy note:
that list of people also
in its entirety
constitutes the people who are voting me
people who have weird TMI townreads on penguin

I knew Penguin was town because Garmr spewed him town. Everyone else has no reason to townread him over me.
They want to keep Penguin alive because they're a lot more threatened by me than him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:05 am

And that's fine, but when I'm no longer alive this same block of people is going to immediately open PP up to a mislynch.
Maybe not because I've called them out for it preemptively, but there's no sincere townread there, just a utilty townread to justify lynching me when I've been obvtown.

And Garmr
would
do all of this as scum and you can take that to the bank.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:07 am

Like, before I started calling Garmr/Bujaber town

the votes on me were Nicholas Cage and Shoshin

Neither of them are presently voting me because they reacted to my play and the gamestate

As soon as I started calling Garmr scum, the entire block of people he's townreading for 0 fucking reason (FA_Q2/Bujaber) and the person who I'm not a fan of his interactions with and makes sense as a third buddy that he decided to put at the bottom of the scumpool (Walt) ended up voting me.

That's not an accident.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:12 am

And that's the giveaway, I think, that Penguin is town. If Penguin were scum they'd have been voting because that's who they want to lynch.
No, they were playing the field. Garmr waffled on me for a bit. No one was sure who they wanted to lynch. Worst stayed in the middle and just called NC scum.

But as soon as I started making offensive plays all these votes ended up on me. Garmr we already know his toxic BS, I think that Walt and FA_Q2 (which contains the last townie I think) have at least covered their tracks but
In post 465, BuJaber wrote:PP is so town right now man did you read his answers to my questions and circumstances of his rep in?
In post 502, BuJaber wrote:
In post 366, PenguinPower wrote:RC is town. I wouldn't have replaced in if I didn't think he was.

BuJaber is still scum. Ejj is mebee. WorstBird is balancing between right now. Walt I dunno. Garmr prob town. Shoshin...not sure if I can townread, but townlean? Io is town that will probably end up scum. Nic Cage feels off so I'm going to put him in the middle with WorstBird right now until I can figure it out.

tfw RC is the only good townread you have and it's D1.
In post 429, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 427, BuJaber wrote:PP why does RC's alignment make a difference to you repping in or not? And did you know he duelled your slot before repping in?
I wouldn't want to lose a duel to scum!RC...I don't mind to town!RC. Yes, I knew he dueled my slot before requesting to replace it. It's the reason why I replaced in...this slot was never not going to end up losing the duel, and I'm quite sure that most people don't want to rep in to a gladiated slot, let alone one against RC.
In post 432, PenguinPower wrote:I agree with 2 out of 3 of his scum reads. I trust RC to influence this town more than I can.

p-edit

I've already answered that.
@ejj ^ the quotes you asked for

VOTE: RC
In post 503, BuJaber wrote:My read on PP is strong and from I see so far this playerlist is too stubborn to listen to anyone.
This is bullshit. This all happened a long time ago but Bujaber's read came up when I started to get too close to the scumteam. Aside from the fact that, like, PP doesn't deserve a 'strong' townread off of his own play.
He does deserve it off of the way pseudo-confscum are interacting with him, but nothing that Bujaber cited justifies a townread.

Buja/Garmr was right 100% of the time. I'm not even gonna commit on anyone else because it's not worth it but FA_Q2/Walt does have much higher partner equity. But Buja/Garmr wins the game.
Also: Garmr wouldn't have gotten as pissed off as he did at my 'smugness' if I wasn't right.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 565, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, before I started calling Garmr/Bujaber town

the votes on me were Nicholas Cage and Shoshin

Neither of them are presently voting me because they reacted to my play and the gamestate

As soon as I started calling Garmr scum, the entire block of people he's townreading for 0 fucking reason (FA_Q2/Bujaber) and the person who I'm not a fan of his interactions with and makes sense as a third buddy that he decided to put at the bottom of the scumpool (Walt) ended up voting me.

That's not an accident.
I been town reading those slots way before they voted you. Bujaber has been explained and I have discussed the worst (which is faq2.)

The way you are portraying the way events happened don't hold up when you actually look into it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:18 am

I'd actually put pretty serious money on Shoshin scum for her complete inability to see that Garmr/Bujaber is obvious. She's better than this.
Like I said a second ago FA_Q2 and Walt do have like trajectories on me that make sense. Like obviously they could be scum, but they could also be town.
And I got serious scum pushing mislynches vibes from Shoshin's 'yeah we are doing Ejji/TW' into 'sure we can lynch Nic because replace out'

She has no soul and no force behind her pushes and the sheer fact of her voting me early gives me pause townreading her.

But again, she's scum with Garmr/Bujaber and those 2 are the priority lynches.
I been town reading those slots way before they voted you. Bujaber has been explained and I have discussed the worst (which is faq2.)

The way you are portraying the way events happened don't hold up when you actually look into it.
I have no respect for people whose only strategy as scum is toxicity so I'm not going to engage you, sorry.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:19 am

I say money in the sense that the odds are really there

Io can be town again because she's asking the right, pointed questions
Ejji was always town
PP town now
Nicholas cage town
RC town

thats 5

{Garmr, Bujaber} lock scum
partner in {FA_Q2, Walt, Shoshin}
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:22 am

Actually of that pool the first person I'd want to clear is FA_Q2
Them policy voting me is... unsurprising to say the least

Then of Walt and Shoshin I would put the most money on shoshin

So tier list

{Garmr, Bujaber, Walt} is THE most likely gamesolve
{Garmr, Bujaber, Shoshin} is the SECOND most likely gamesolve
{Garmr, Bujaber, FA_Q2} is the THIRD most likely gamesolve.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:22 am

FTR I changed my read on walt and shoshin midpost when I went back and read walt/shoshin ISOs

can't be scummy because I'm town :]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:23 am

In post 495, Shoshin wrote:I'd like to think that I'm better scum than this. Like, c'mon.
In post 505, Shoshin wrote:
In post 500, FA_Q2 wrote:Shoshin

What is your take on garm?
I don't have one yet. You?
yeah ick, Shoshin doesn't have any correct scumreads either
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:24 am

I demand all the respect that correctly solving the game without flips deserves regardless of whether it's Shoshin or Walt btw.
If it's FA_Q2 I'm still claiming god tier but obviously I can't really claim a correct gamesolve on a pool of 5.

That's enough gamesolving, my posts in the thread from here on out will be for the sake of convincing my townies to my point of view.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:25 am

aand

Return to “Completed Open Games”