Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Korina »

In post 2588, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2583, Korina wrote:Alright, I'm up now, working on my thoughts of the last several pages + reads.
is this happening ... ?
Yea, I got really busy when I was taking a break, and didn't get a chance to work on it. Currently continuing it. Sorry in advance for it taking so long!

I'm personally fine with whatever we decide to do.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Enigma »

Ps I think it’s best if town don’t cc today, or at least until the claim process has finished - we still need to decide if we will lynch or not today. Make an strategic decision on counter claiming, especially if you are investigative, based on other claimed TPRs.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Alonzo »

^^ does scum post like this?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2556, ruru wrote:
In post 2547, Enigma wrote:I actually don't mind GE got lynched, because he would have been a disaster to sort late game and would be unlikely to have been NKd anyways.
admittedly this could just be mirroring my thoughts on the matter, but this feels like a town post
I think it became clear as the day went on there was no way scum!gamma could be so blase about getting lynched...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Alonzo »

I played with Scum!IC Performer in a noobie recently. Perfect town win IIRC =)
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Alonzo »

^@skitter
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2601, Enigma wrote:Ps I think it’s best if town don’t cc today, or at least until the claim process has finished - we still need to decide if we will lynch or not today. Make an strategic decision on counter claiming, especially if you are investigative, based on other claimed TPRs.
In post 2602, Alonzo wrote:^^ does scum post like this?
this is a good point
I think I'm ready for VOTE: BuJaber
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Alonzo »

Link me in to your case on Bu, what #posts
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I'll be honest, 2/3 of this vote is sheeping skitter/ruru

But I'll go ahead and write up a case too because if I'm wrong that's probably how I'll find out
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

To start, rumour has it BuJ has been kinda lurky

, besides being the best #'d post, was pretty towny from BuJ when I replaced in. I still like it. It had lots of good thoughts I agreed with. A couple issues, though:
-townreads Sky/tw for weak reasons (basically TStBS)
-Has my slot/enigma/gamma/alonzoslot/cjv as his scumreads, which... haven't changed at all this whole game
-Uses hurt tags on cjv and says he'd like to vote for my slot (sorta similar to what enigma did regarding cjv, a sort of semi-defense of the slot that keeps it alive one more day in the absence of a vig)
In post 1126, BuJaber wrote:I guess something along these lines:

{Creature, me}
{Vex}
{A50, skitter}
{Ruru, TW}
-----null line----
{Gamma, cjv}
{Enigma}
{HWS, Frank}
These reads made sense for the time he posted them but I'm just noting that if you read BuJ's ISO looking to answer the question "Does it make sense to read BuJ as the groupscum to tw's traitor?" the answer is resoundingly "yes".
In post 1138, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1134, Enigma wrote:
In post 1126, BuJaber wrote:I guess something along these lines:

{Creature, me}
{Vex}
{A50, skitter}
{Ruru, TW}
-----null line----
{Gamma, cjv}
{Enigma}
{HWS, Frank}
Lol who puts themselves in their own readlist
Did I hit a nerve?
this didn't make any sense to me as a post
why say it?
Also regarding this readslist note that gamma is only a scumlean (important later)
and area couple examples of questions Bu asks the answers to which don't seem to actually matter to him in any obvious way
In post 1248, BuJaber wrote:What's bad about the bolded? I acknowledge her posting was weird but overall the reasons to townread her outweigh the reasons to scumread her.

As for enigma yes we just finished our first game together as far as I recall and yes he was town and maybe he grabbed some pagetops there but he was not on a personal mission to grab pagetops like he seems to be on here. It felt more casual/situational in that game instead of deliberate.
I've read this post before but I'm kinda only now realizing that BuJ's scumread of enigma (which for awhile I agreed with) consists mostly of "his ISO is like just pagetops and nothing else"
Which would be a good point if BuJ hadn't seen enigma do that before?
But when confronted with the fact that, yes he had seen enigma do that before, BuJ's response is basically "yeah but it's scummy here"
which is weaksauce at best and scummy at worst
In post 1342, BuJaber wrote:Well thing is I don't think Enigma is scumhunting. He's posting a few very passive reads that are mostly just sheeping people and the rest of his posts are fluff. Maybe you don't agree with me on the pagetop stuff but let me ask you this: game goes on and reaches 5ish pages and one player has posted 0 reads, only a few comments on setup. He has only 2 votes in that period, his RVS vote and his joke vote on vex. He claims he's not a strong d1 player and relies a bit more on associatives so he starts to rev it up later on in the game. I'll concede I don't know his meta as this is my 2nd game with him but even for someone who isn't a d1 player, wouldn't you expect some effort at least? One or two reads, even if just a meta read. The playerlist is not filled with NM-type players. There was enough there to form some early reads.

For now though since this game is now over and I have confirmation that gamma slot flipped scum: viewtopic.phpf=2&t=76913

I'll VOTE: gamma for similar low level of activity and what seems to me like avoiding getting into it with anyone.
I had a soft meta scum read on him in that game that I didn't act on until he was guiltied. Turns out I was right.

I'm voting gamma or enigma. Vig target should be one of the lurkier options cjv/HWS.

Ejj slot not yet cleared ftr. If he doesn't get distracted with the later posts he would finish catching up faster if you ask me.
I guessssss his move onto Gamma here makes sense? But looking at the context of the day he's building a counterwagon to a tw wagon here, and he rides this slot while shading it weakly as the NM wagon builds. It's pretty icky from a vca perspective, and if someone off-wagon D1 was scum, it's probably BuJ over HWS
In post 1419, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1414, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm tw could be Town
This might be the weakest TR I've ever seen.
shading gamma d1
In post 1529, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1520, ruru wrote:okay whatever I'm afk for the night

I'm not sure if what tw did is really the towntell I think it is, also the evasiveness is fairly pl-worthy

nm seems to be playing his scum meta so far

{skitter, a50 (skitter)} - this is an actual hard tr based on her being out of her scum meta and not a day 1 "oh skitter's presence in this game is +ev" type of thing, I really mean it this time
{vex} - assuming the self-meta is accurate
{a50, enigma}
{gamma}
{ejji}
{bujaber, hws, nm, tw (a50)}
{tw, nm (a50/tw)}

I'm trying out a new readslist format so people can see both my personal reads and aggregate reads in case I'm shot and the people I was sheeping flip red; it should be pretty self-explanatory

You think tw/nm are partners?
kinda funny post if tw/BuJ are actually the remaining red slots
In post 1655, BuJaber wrote:Tw - do you have a scum game where you posted a lot? I only have the one scumgame to go on and d1 you sort of played to that meta but d2 it's different. Like you're arguing more than I would expect but some of the things you're saying are just so weird.

I find it weird that ruru is able to push tw for bussing cjv which seems rather reachy. Like I don't think tw is obvtown here by any means, but I don't think the way he pushed cjv was scum-indicative. It only makes sense if you go into it thinking 'what would tw do if he repped into a scum slot' it doesn't feel like the correct order of thoughts. Unless ruru genuinenly looks at that and says oh that looks like bussing. If someone other than tw did the same thing would you also think they're bussing ruru? At least then I could understand. Just feels like an awkward attempt at bussing and if he is as good at it as you say I'd expect a smoother attempt.
Also coming from the same person the gamma tr is weird. You are prone to believing that scum!tw had this elaborate bussing strategy, but don't believe scum!gamma could fake forget his partner? Particularly someone who flaked from the site and wasn't talking much he's easily forgettable for real even.

Enigma seems like he's pushing an agenda/creating nk wifom and he continues to post rvs'y posts like 'first' which is just like... why man? A50 did TR him though. I also still think gamma's play is more in line with his scum meta.
I hypo inno alonzo

I need help sorting tw/ruru, vex/skitter still town, alonzo is town, scum pool for today is {ejj, enigma, gamma}

VOTE: gamma
After NM flipped red, BuJ goes back onto the same wagon he had the day before. This is weird especially given his later insistence that two large wagons next to each other usually have 1 scum.
Consistent reads can be towny but this seems a little forced
otoh hypo-inno on Alonzo makes sense fhpov
In post 1707, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1705, skitter30 wrote:like i think it's easy to be confident cj slot was flipping scum if you know that he's scum if that makes sense
Slam dunk

But while my meta dive is iconsistent I'm leaning town for tw. I also don't think we should discount sky's play. Still can't she'd play scum so jestery.
There's a LOT of "sky couldn't have been scum! Too scummy!" in this ISO
In post 1745, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1743, skitter30 wrote:the people i townread are: vex, ruru, enigma, creature

the people i don't are: buj, alonzo, tw, ge, ejji

and three of them are on that wagon
And that makes sense to you?

We know there's a traitor and a groupscum left alive.

You have to ask yourself if both could be on gamma in only 4 votes or if one of them is bussing the other (gamma) in only 4 votes.

If the answer is no to both of those then ejj should either be confirmed scum to you or you know for a fact you are townreading scum.
still think the bolded is icky
In post 1765, BuJaber wrote:Until a cop actually flips alonzo is innocent. Move on.
In post 1790, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1781, the worst wrote:I can't remember why but I have the HotWaterService/Alonzo slot down as pretty town
Only player getting inno'd by two people
I'm not actually sure why this would make Alonzo definitely town. Like I get that two innos increases his town likelihood but...
Also it's not lost on me that BuJ and tw are the two who hypo-inno'd the Alonzo slot. Not sure what to think about that on the whole
In post 1825, BuJaber wrote:Yeah we tried this new strategy where 1 of us flakes out, 1 of us jesters it up then replaces out, and the last one refuses to bus either. Totally plausible
Seriously though, so much "whaaaaaat it can't be me/tw with nm!!" in this ISO
Too-honest scumslip?
In post 1828, BuJaber wrote:Because that was tw and not me and that was at a time when cjv wasn't an obvious lynch.
There were many other optioms to shade.
Scumslip?
In post 1835, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1832, ruru wrote:I think tw is more likely to make endgame right now than ceejay was to make endgame even before tw claimed a guilty
I would agree but if that was the plan behind tw's bussing why wouldn't scum!me join the cjv wagon also?
In post 1846, BuJaber wrote:Well gamma I think is scum.
Vex and skitter I think are town regardless of how they vote.
Alonzo is hypothetically innocent
That leaves enigma who I still scumread and tw who's more like null.

Even if I accept that you would scumread two opposite behaviors in the same game, I still don't see how you jumo to me being a teammate of tw.
In post 2052, BuJaber wrote:What? How does my statement assume that? Recruited traitor is still a traitor
In post 2054, BuJaber wrote:Ahh okay nevermind ofrhz posted a recruited traitor PM and it says Mafia goon in the actual PM.

Pedit - you asking made me go back and check. :oops: that's what happens when you skim mod posts.
Just quoting these to say that I still think it's possible scum who knows there's a traitor in the game has this "slip"
In post 2219, BuJaber wrote:Korina is town please don't make him write another essay on self-meta
I think we had it right earlier gamma v alonzo counterwagons points to 1 scum there.
Look how excited people got to vote elsewhere and how much more divided the VC is now.

Enigma + gamma scumteam
somewhat weak reasoning (town never has two wagons on town?) but more importantly, BuJ never takes this to its full logical extent - that post-gamma-flip, his hypo-inno on Alonzo could be wrong (as could any hypo-inno, since only guilties are 100% in this setup)
In post 2242, BuJaber wrote:Can't blame skitter for just sheeping.

Took a long time for y'all to see it.
VOTE: gamma
L-1
terrible addition to the gamma wagon
In post 2254, BuJaber wrote:{Tw, enigma, elephant, alonzo}
If I'm not cop that's my scumpool.
This is my scumpool if I'm cop:
{Enigma, elephant}

VOTE: Enigma
continues on the same scumread train from d1, no re-evaluation after his preferred lynch flipped green
In post 2259, BuJaber wrote:Elephant I understood why you thought scum bussed but why would gamma have to be town for that?
Like he was scummy and in day 2 was neck and neck for alonzo which points to 1 scum between them in most games.

Based on preds mostly and I feel your posts aren't particularly AI.
still doesn't consider Alonzo (who happens to be widely townread) here.... you get the picture.
In post 2305, BuJaber wrote:
In post 2302, Enigma wrote:I’m still back to back travelling for work for the next two weeks so posting may be sporadic.
You just beat skitter in the VLA competition.

Phantismo.. got any past games where you repped into a scum slot?
In post 2309, BuJaber wrote:Yeah you are lol
I mean.. I wanted to see how genuine/convincing you can sound as scum. Don't think those will help for that.

How about just any recent scum games then?
Another set of questions that basically go nowhere
In post 2358, BuJaber wrote:I'm not arguing against the read I want to know your reasons if you please.

Because from my pov he's been given a case for you being scum but not really pushing it and like I expect you to be suspicious of him for that.
Tells tw "hey why aren't you scumreading ruru? Their case on you I'd think would make you scumread her..?" Then, when tw starts scumreading ruru:
In post 2499, BuJaber wrote:-snip-

Why are you trying to backtrack on your TR of ruru? She's been pretty consistent in her approach on you. What triggered you to change your approach to her now?
In post 2382, BuJaber wrote:Massclaim tomorrow.
Creature was NK meaning scum will likely NK based on hypo-innos next. If any investigatives exist they should be given one more day to get results. And since it doesn't look like we have vig/bg one investigative is guaranteed.
idk this is maybe scummy/maybe towny
Don't really want to elaborate on it
BuJaber wrote: @skitter and performer ^ those are my reasons. Basically to increase the odds of a PR getting results one more day. If they do it should be enough to solve the game. And then we'd start tomorrow with an odd number.

@enigma - you over elephant because my scumread on you is longer and rooted in more information. Elephant has been talking and engaging with people and reacting to current stuff real time. He is sortable. I don't see myself realistically changing my mind on you without a confirmed inno. With my scumpool, my hypo-innos and my PoE the optimal lynch order is you > elephant.
This last post (getting to odd numbers of players, why he's scumreading enigma more than me) is a little towny...

Anyway he'd got more scum equity than a lot of players and him/tw(Performer) is getting so much scum equity as I read their ISOs that I kind of want a flip on one of them sooner rather than later
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:27 am

Post by BuJaber »

Elephant as soon as I put Alonzo back in my scumpool I would have confirmed to everyone that it was a fake inno. Had to double down on that. Also skitter was the 2nd one hypo-inno'ing Alonzo not tw. Tw just had a TR on him.

Anyway no need for that anymore..
I'm a VT
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

oh well hm to the skitter thing
my bad

interesting. Does that change your read on Alonzo?
Also am I next?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

yeah I am

vt
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Performer »

pgs 102-103 make me tr enigma. The summary and reads provided, also help my read. But why was tw tunneling you?

Why ruru, do you sr enigma? Thanks for also providing a summary.
And you mentioned skiitter inno on you? As in...she claimed investigative, checked you, and said you were clear? Need to be sure what you're saying - if so, then you should be town.

town block so far: enigma.
reevaluating alonzo since he didn't go into why he has me & ruru as scum.

regarding skitter's question about my meta with alonzo - I played 2 games where he was town. He did alright. One of those newbie games I was a scum IC, they were lucky with a quick hammer type of player in their town ranks, and my partner and his replace in didn't do too well....anyway, I'm probably not that reliable in reading alonzo. His playstyle isn't exactly easy to read, and I would need to see more from him than many of his bare posts. I get that he has a family and probably phone posts a lot, but bare posting constantly is scummy.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2613, Performer wrote:bare posting constantly is scummy.
eh

@enigma, your turn to claim whenever you're around
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2582, Irrelephant11 wrote:@skitter I actually agree about partner-reading, so my bad
It just so happens that potential-traitor-Tw really hinted that he was Buj’s partner, and he also followed BuJ’s in-thread advice
Huh? Tw hinted that he was bujaber's partner??
This is simply suspect as I have a town role from the moderator.
In post 2591, BuJaber wrote:I'd much rather have PRs living one more night so I'm strongly favoring no massclaim no lynch
yes I am of this thought as well, in this situation.
adding bujaber to town block.
sadly, the claiming has started already.
I really don't think no lynch is a good way to go. Have yet to see a good reason so I can't agree with no lynch.
In post 2592, ruru wrote:just claim please.

I vote bujaber > irrel > enigma > alonzo > korina > skitter
buj's previous post & this post of ruru's , makes me more suspicious of ruru.
I still think it's fishy that ruru tunneled tw for 100 pgs and and thinks tw is town, while tw thought ruru wasn't.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Performer »

Buj - if we have majority do a no lynch, what if scum target a pr, then we'll be back to square 1. I like that he suggested I read at least the earlier part of d3, which I should get to...ugh...this is partly why I wanted to replace in with a hydra because I am somewhat time crunched, and the hydra would help a more in this situation.

continued fos: Alonzo for naked claiming ruru & I as scum team.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I've already pointed out the posts I thought were tw hinting to his partners that he was their traitor, in addition to a couple other reasons why I think you/buj could be partners

We were always either massclaiming or no lynching today, never both.

I actually townread Alonzo for claiming it was your slot/ruru as scumteam. I had the same thought but I didn't express it because I wanted to see their argument evolve. I don't think it's 100% unreasonable from a surface look at their play this game day. I don't think it's particularly likely, but I don't know why you would scumread Alonzo for it (who's gonna listen to such a kooky theory? Where's the scum motivation in getting an easy lynch through? etc)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2599, Irrelephant11 wrote:Is there a reason you think I should be traitor-reading you instead? You've both acknowledged you could be wrong about enigma but if one of you is scum with him I'm not townreading ruru nearly as much as I am you
i mean 60 is a meme-rvs post; is there a serious reason why you're traitor-reading her besides for that?

i guess i'm just confused how you got to the conclusion ruru/enigma when it seems to me that skitter/enigma should be a valid assumption to make too from your pov given how loudly i've been objecting to his lynch

also do you think it's likely we have a traitor?

==
In post 2604, Alonzo wrote:I played with Scum!IC Performer in a noobie recently. Perfect town win IIRC =)
do you think you can read him?

==
In post 2599, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2598, Enigma wrote:Fine with mass claim, I prefer ruru later in the claim line.

Can we put tw/performer either before/after me? Something like this?
bujaber > irrel > enigma > performer > alonzo > korina > ruru > skitter
This final list is fine with me, though I would personally switch
enigma and bujabe
r, but also probably at this rate me/buj/enigma should be ignored when it comes to making this order.
In post 2606, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2601, Enigma wrote:Ps I think it’s best if town don’t cc today, or at least until the claim process has finished - we still need to decide if we will lynch or not today. Make an strategic decision on counter claiming, especially if you are investigative, based on other claimed TPRs.
In post 2602, Alonzo wrote:^^ does scum post like this?
this is a good point
I think I'm ready for VOTE: BuJaber
can you explain the progression here?

==
In post 2609, Irrelephant11 wrote:1154 and 1243 area couple examples of questions Bu asks the answers to which don't seem to actually matter to him in any obvious way
yeah this is kinda what i mean by passive and/or by not getting major scumhunting vibes

like his posts feel like they're there just to be there, not to really like solve the game if that makes sense

==
In post 2610, BuJaber wrote:Elephant as soon as I put Alonzo back in my scumpool I would have confirmed to everyone that it was a fake inno. Had to double down on that. Also skitter was the 2nd one hypo-inno'ing Alonzo not tw. Tw just had a TR on him.

Anyway no need for that anymore..
I'm a VT
huh, the one thing that was making me hesitant about mass-claim today was that your hesitance was low-key making me think you might be a pr, but i guess this isn't a thing

==

aside this might be a weird thing to say but given how seriously ruru was pushing hypo-innos my gut tells me that scum might be more into maintaining the appearance that the hypo-inno is a real-inno than, say, town would

this is like a gut/half-formed thought that i'm still kinda trying to figure out why/understand why i think this but i thought i'd just say it

==
In post 2613, Performer wrote:And you mentioned skiitter inno on you? As in...she claimed investigative, checked you, and said you were clear? Need to be sure what you're saying - if so, then you should be town.
no, when ruru used 'inno' there, she meant 'skitter is very good at reading me so you should give strong weight to her opinion, almost akin to an inno'

i kinda disagree with this terminology but we already had a discussion about this like 90 pages ago

do you think you can read alonzo?

==
In post 2617, Irrelephant11 wrote:I don't think it's 100% unreasonable from a surface look at their play this game day.
really? i don't see ruru/tw like at all
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Performer »

I don't get the feeling that korina is scum rn.
He had alonzo, GE, and tw as scum at one point in his ISO.
I want to see his updated reads instead of the recent "I'll catch up" posts.

irrelephant so just to be clear, you think me & buj are partners?
@skitter Alonzo is suspicious, yes. Why would you ask if there is a traitor? It's shown in the setup on pg 1 , iirc.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

because there could be a recruited traitor
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Performer »

they only recruit a traitor if they choose something with the mod. They can recruit them to share factional nk iirc.

There is absolutely a traitor if I am understanding this setup correctly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

right, and my point is that there's no way for town to know rn if the traitor has been recruited or not

if the traitor has been recruited by a mod in pre-game they're effectively a third mafia goon (unless there's another mod that changes them to a scum pr)
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Performer »

Ok. Thoughts on alonzo?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@performer
I'll put it this way: you/buj/enigma are my three favorite lynches. Out of those three, the two I could easily see being partners are you/buj, and the more I read both of your ISOs the more likely that feels.

@skitter, some of your questions' answers answer more than one question so here's just some thoughts:
-I think you're town
-I think ruru is townier than not
-If enigma is scum, you're both suspect
-Early game, you pointed out how ruru was being weird
-Two people "claimed traitor" (sky/ruru) in RVS and I still can't think of a reason town would do that so I'm kinda left mildly believing both of them/wondering if maybe they'd be bold enough to say it
-You and ruru have both said "Maybe I'm just confbiased on enigma because of ruru/skitter" but you said it first
-I think enigma has had scummy enough play that until recently he's individually the player I most wanted sorted, and if he's scum, I think ruru is likely scum who has done a good job of pocketing you (because she's less towny, had gameplay early on that you called weird/unlike her meta, and she mimicked your "maybe I'm confbiased" post after you already made it)
-I don't find the above allll that likely
-I think enigma has gotten townier in the last few pages (and I've said as much)
-Now I want to sheep two townreads onto a different scumread

Also re: ruru/tw team I agree it doesn't seem likely when thought about in depth, but on a skim "You're scum!!" "No, YOUUUU!!!" "NO YOU oh wait you're town" [the end] makes sense on a surface level as something bold scum might do (which I get the impression both these players are: bold)
so I like that Alonzo went ahead and said it, even though it's obviously unlikely (and if it's true, their argument is being done
specifically so that
it'd seem unlikely)

Return to “Completed Open Games”