Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Alonzo »

How does everyone feel about rurus itchy voting finger and how well do we follow their logic when voting?

Do we sort before Lylo?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Performer »

Ok some things:
alonzo why did you choose a50 & enigma to block? especially a50 of all people?

skitter what do you mean blocking a50 matches with d2 big scumread?

I see what irrel & skitter meant now. Vex's 600s look really good . Combined with his d3 perpetual catchup and other posts though, I would have to null him.

where has ruru vanished to? I feel like she hasn't appeared in awhile.

irrel I can go bujaber or ruru as well but I want to see what skitter & ruru say as they're the last ones. I need to reread my ISO for what I said about enigma.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Performer »

Ok some things:
alonzo why did you choose a50 & enigma to block? especially a50 of all people?

skitter what do you mean blocking a50 matches with d2 big scumread?

I see what irrel & skitter meant now. Vex's 600s look really good . Combined with his d3 perpetual catchup and other posts though, I would have to null him.

irrel I can go bujaber or ruru , but I also want to see what skitter & ruru say as they're the last ones. I need to reread my ISO for what I said about enigma.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Performer »

alonzo can you recall of those left alive other than my slot, who pushed you for what reasons?
I saw in your ISO that it seemed like people voted you at various points.

Reason for asking is for wagon analysis and poe.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Alonzo »

A50 was policy I explained at the start of day 2.

When I did my first readthrough I was thinking that there was probably a scum in enigma/Gamma, and nothing I saw d2 made me change that stance.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Alonzo »

ruru got it into her head to randomly vote me, but skitters reasons were non existant.

If I had to bet I'd say Scum!Skitter has been hiding in the wake of Town!rurus chaotic style. Skitter fence sits on alot of points here, here Iso is riddled with 'this was kinda meh' That was kinda meh' posts that I'm not sure I see from townSkitter in such frequency
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE: enigma

So I was trying to find in my ISO and enigma's after I replaced in, why tw tunneled him after I questioned him on that. No answer from him.

Now that we have alonzo's claim, nm's flip, another review of enigma's ISO - quite suspicious.

He had irrel/buj/alonzo as his sr STILL, on d3 and suddenly had me tr somehow.
Though in his ISO posts and , he was against tw.
His , , , , had me, alonzo - claimed town rb, eji, buj, GE (green flip) as his sr but he didn’t have nm slot as sr.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Performer »

further explanation - basically he voted a tpr - alonzo, my slot (green), GE (flipped green), didn't have nm (red flip) as scumread from what I skimmed through. That's condemning .

This makes me really wonder about his ISO pattern - if this means irrel/eji & buj/antihero are actually town then, because right now I have buj as an sr. But I'm not super fond of associative hunting as Alonzo knows from that 1 newbie game...so it should be shelved for another day I guess.
-----------------
In post 2680, Alonzo wrote:ruru got it into her head to randomly vote me, but skitters reasons were non existant.

If I had to bet I'd say Scum!Skitter has been hiding in the wake of Town!rurus chaotic style. Skitter fence sits on alot of points here, here Iso is riddled with 'this was kinda meh' That was kinda meh' posts that I'm not sure I see from townSkitter in such frequency
I have skitter & ruru as opposite reads for me . going to re-ISO skitter.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Performer »

skitter's ISO is the kind of ISO that I sort of use when I'm scum - one that tries to not draw too much attention or conflict.

really don't like her about how she thought the irrel slot was partnering nm, despite irrel slot voting nm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Performer »

If I understand correctly - Buj why do you have sr on irrelephant, and why do you tr skitter - she has you & irrelephant as scum.

irrelephant you have skitter as tr and she has you & buj as scum though. Interesting.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2679, Alonzo wrote:A50 was policy I explained at the start of day 2.

When I did my first readthrough I was thinking that there was probably a scum in enigma/Gamma, and nothing I saw d2 made me change that stance.
I don't understand how you went from nothing in d2 made you change your stances on enigma & GE...to saying ruru & I are the scum team.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Alonzo »

thats quite a narrow view of the situation. I was trying to give TW some space as I do not Town!read TW easily.

Around page 95 I said I was going to Re read, by the time i got to the RR there was a huge show and TW suddenly subbed out and the game was another 10 pages to read.

rurur really seemed to believe her SR of TW then went cold on it. The whole thing seemed unnecessary.

Not knowing TW's alts I was surprised in the break of character that followed, he broke the 4th dimension if you will and still not sure how to read it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2674, Irrelephant11 wrote:I disagree there's cog-diss there. It's the same feeling of paranoia I had about you that then moved to Korina. I'm not actually scumreading either of you I just feel like BuJ/Performer is a little too easy and am wondering who I got wrong
my point is more that you're telling me you're getting paranoid of me for not having any major scumreads and then proceed to say that your scumreads are all getting townier and you're wondering where you went wrong

==
In post 2676, Performer wrote:skitter what do you mean blocking a50 matches with d2 big scumread?
he repped in overnight between day1 and day2, and his first posts therein were somethign along the lines of 'if a50 were still alive i would be majorly scumreading him rn' (a50 died n1)
In post 2680, Alonzo wrote:Skitter fence sits on alot of points here, here Iso is riddled with 'this was kinda meh' That was kinda meh' posts that I'm not sure I see from townSkitter in such frequency
i've been having a lot of trouble with the gamestate day2 and today. i have a lot of people that i'm still not super confident on and idk how to sort them better really

although i do admit that scum!me would absolutely be using town!ruru's craziness to hide behind (see day1 of the last pypx|y) but i imagine i would have nk'd her already; i don't think scum!me can keep a pocket like this going on her this long tbh

==

still not feeling an enigma wagon really

==
In post 2683, Performer wrote:skitter's ISO is the kind of ISO that I sort of use when I'm scum - one that tries to not draw too much attention or conflict.

really don't like her about how she thought the irrel slot was partnering nm, despite irrel slot voting nm.
a) this isn't what my ISO looks like as scum (purely on post count; i'm not nearly as prolific as scum)

b) i think i've entertained conflict (say, for example, i've been objecting to the enigma scumreads this whole time; i'm not nearly this stubborn as scum)

c) i think that vote was a bussing vote; it was a bad vote. why should i not be reading ejji/nm as partners because ejji voted nm?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2686, Alonzo wrote:thats quite a narrow view of the situation. I was trying to give TW some space as I do not Town!read TW easily.

Around page 95 I said I was going to Re read, by the time i got to the RR there was a huge show and TW suddenly subbed out and the game was another 10 pages to read.

rurur really seemed to believe her SR of TW then went cold on it. The whole thing seemed unnecessary.

Not knowing TW's alts I was surprised in the break of character that followed, he broke the 4th dimension if you will and still not sure how to read it.
But If your ISO is not what your scum meta is like, then I don't see why ruru lined up Korina>skitter>ruru in some sort of meta comparison of people who weren't playing to their meta.

Why would you object an enigma wagon??
----------
@alonzo: interesting. I've seen tw's town meta consistently show he gets irate when things don't go his way, but that's about as "4th dimension" as I can see regarding tw. As for alts, I'm not aware of what alts he has...though I don't how that would matter.

I still think it's very scummy that ruru claimed to have been in sorting tw for 90+ pgs and when I replaced in , she suddenly put me as tr. Despite that, a re-ISO of her & checking ISOs of others after some time has gone by this phase - ruru is hardly the scummiest .
--------
I'm starting to wonder if the remaining scum are a certain pair in here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2688, Performer wrote:But If your ISO is not what your scum meta is like, then I don't see why ruru lined up Korina>skitter>ruru in some sort of meta comparison of people who weren't playing to their meta.

Why would you object an enigma wagon??
she was trying to emphasize that my iso looks nothing like my scum!iso on sheer postcount (ie i don't think that's a scale of korina - scummy, me - middling, ruru - townie; but rather she's puting all three of us as townie for that reason but in varying degrees)

enigma's posts just feel good tonally
In post 2688, Performer wrote:and when I replaced in , she suddenly put me as tr.
it's more like the circumstances of tw's rep-out made her re-evaluate your slot, not because you happened to rep in if that makes sense
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by ruru »

I'm bodyguard lol
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 2690, ruru wrote:I'm bodyguard lol
And yet you weren't on Creature last night...?
Also, mind telling us who you were on then?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by ruru »

I didn't use my ability either night

I don't value creature's life over my own
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2692, ruru wrote:I didn't use my ability either night

I don't value creature's life over my own
mfw I heard this.....

so tonight what will you do then??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2691, Korina wrote:
In post 2690, ruru wrote:I'm bodyguard lol
And yet you weren't on Creature last night...?
Also, mind telling us who you were on then?
Interestingly, why would she have been on creature? I didn't see he claimed anything on a quick ISO skim.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: ruru

Alright.

P-Edit: Creature was the IC. Obviously BG would be on the confirmed townie.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 2693, Performer wrote:so tonight what will you do then??
Likely die
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

vt
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok so they took one mod; i'd guess it's recruit traitor or daytalk
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 5, ofrhz wrote:
Creature has been revealed as the Innocent Child.
@Preformer
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B