Enter this thread at your own risk

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Enter this thread at your own risk

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'm bored and you probably are too, either that or you're just feeling really brave, so:

ENTER ACTION: ___________

(as always, there's no backstory)
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1, Iprobablysuck wrote:
Do The Mario
RESULTYou wake up from a daze at a very opportune time. You are watching a soccer game and the home team, who you are apparently cheering for, just scored to take the lead. You join in on the celebration with the other fans by doing the Mario.

ENTER ACTION: __________
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 3, 2 718281828459 wrote:
Joins the game

Examine Surroundings
Examine Self
Conduct Basic Spatiotemporal Check (i.e. where am I and what is the date today?)
RESULTYou wake up from a daze and examine your surroundings. You are currently sunbathing on a patio chair next to a pool. There is currently a lifeguard present and a few people playing in the pool. The area you are in is fenced in and you notice a few palm trees overhead giving it a tropical climate. The sun has a strong presence overhead making it quite toasty.

You are wearing military boots, camouflage pants, and a military green shirt. You appear like a basic soldier, but you lack any armor or weapons. Needless to say, your attire is rather peculiar to be wearing to a pool.

From your limited observation it looks like you are at a tropical resort, but you are not certain. You believe it is approximately noon, but you have no remembrance of the date.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 5, Iprobablysuck wrote:
go fucking crazy and slide around the area while belching soccer music at the top of my lungs
RESULTYou definitely don't fit in anymore. You jump off the bleachers and begin sliding around in front of them screaming. Some of the home fans cheer your erratic behavior on, the visiting team.... they don't see what's so impressive about a one goal lead and look at you with disgust. There's still 13 minutes left in the game after all.......

In post 6, Felissan wrote:
Get in a car
RESULTYou wake up from your daze in an office building- fantastic! at least one person on this forum has a respectable day job. You have a strange desire to get in a car. You look around the room and luckily you spot one outside the window. You hurry down two flights of stairs and exit the building. You run past a small cafe and get in the green station wagon you spotted from upstairs. Not that fanciest car by any stretch, but I suppose it will do.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 8, Iprobablysuck wrote:
loudly declare that my team will win whatever the championship in this league is
RESULTYou declare that your team, which appears to be the Pandas based on your mascot, will win the championship! The home crowd cheers in response to your statement. Meanwhile on the field, play has resumed as your team tries to put the game away.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 10, Felissan wrote:
Play some eurobeat on the radio and start drifting around the city
RESULTYou play some eurobeat music, or the closest alternative you can find since this is not Europe, and start drifting around the city. In the process you notice that this is not much of a 'city,' it is quite small. There's less than a dozen buildings here.

In post 11, 2 718281828459 wrote:So I go up to the lifeguard (walking carefully so as not to fall in to the pool) and ask the following:
Hi. I have been somehow placed here against my will and do not know what is going on. What is my current location, including country (and state if in the USA), and the current date and time?
RESULT"Against your will?" the lifeguard responds bewildered. "The gate's right there." she gestures to your left. "You can leave whenever you want. You're at the Paradise Resort Hotel. And what do you mean country? You're on The Island......" She pauses as you continue with your stream of unusual questions. "Ummm, are you okay? It might be good for you to sit down. I'll get you some water, the heat's probably getting to you. I can call for some help and get someone to take you back up to your room in a minute."

In post 12, Invisibility wrote:
hit a fat yeet
RESULTYou hit a fat yeet. Good job, I guess?

In post 13, Iprobablysuck wrote:
do a complete 180 and watch the game politely and quietly
RESULTSuddenly the wild celebration is over and you sit back down and you watch the game like a quiet and respectable individual. Let's just pretend your crazy celebration never happened? Only your antics are now ingrained in the mind of every single person at this field. Honestly, if you want to live that down, you should probably just move to a different town.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 15, Invisibility wrote:
find someone an ask them if they can hit a fat yeet
You walk up to the nearest individual, who happens to be out on the golf course with you, and ask them if they can hit a fat yeet. "Can you hit the golf ball?" He replies, slightly irritated. "It's your shot."

ENTER ACTION: ________
In post 16, Iprobablysuck wrote:
examine self whilst watching game
You are wearing military boots, camouflage pants, and a military green shirt. You appear like a basic soldier, but you lack any armor or weapons.

In post 17, Korina wrote:/in

yell as loudly as possible: "I'M GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
You yell incredibly loudly and it echoes throughout the junkyard you're standing in the middle of. Nobody responds though, by the looks of it, you're alone here.

In post 18, Felissan wrote:
Keep doing some absurdly good drifts, while thinking back about my job
You think back about your job as you were driving. You believe that you were working for some sort of governmental organization. You were developing advanced technology, war technology to be precise. Though you weren't working on anything incredibly dangerous, instead you were designing resistant materials to presumably shield people. Obviously it would be used for combat and fighting of some sort, but beyond that you have no real idea what cause it was specifically being utilized for.

In post 19, 2 718281828459 wrote:OK, examine my memory files for any information that might tell me how I got here, why, and what the date is.
The date is not particularly important to this story. You're on an alternate timeline in your own fancy little world. It's a massive collision of all sorts of technology and time periods. You're here on vacation from what you can surmise. Why else would you come to a resort hotel? You clearly don't work here since you have a guest room. In the grand scheme of things, you're probably from somewhere else, but you're not exactly sure where. There may be more clues in your room. In the meantime, you're free to relax and enjoy your vacation, since that's why you came here. While you're pondering these answers, a hotel staff member brings you a water bottle. It's quite nice considering the sweltering heat you're in.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”