Micro 827: The Team Odds - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Eragon »

holy shit lol.

I finally get on a computer and theres already 5 posts.

well, time to go do stuff
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 6, RadiantCowbells wrote:A: 24
B: 32
D: 34
E: 31
F: 37
G: 43
H: 45
I: 42

VOTE: H
In post 9, Skygazer wrote:

Code: Select all

A Wh4t                28/272     10.3%
B northsidegal        33/272     12.1%
C RadiantCowbells     35/272     12.9%
D Carcalilly          33/272     12.1%
E schadd_             31/272     11.4%
F Performer           36/272     13.2%
G Skygazer            00/272     00.0%
H Dunnstral           38/272     14.0%
I Eragon              38/272     14.0%
how do people get different maths :yawn: :yawn:
In post 11, schadd_ wrote:oh also i noticed and realized that this setup is sucks lmaof
Its... different... thats for sure
In post 14, RadiantCowbells wrote:im already kinda vibing schadd/gazer
I dont see how you can vibe them as the scumteam when they haven't even said anything about each other?
In post 16, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not scum so we should look at c, d, and e
?????
If your going based off % wouldn't you look at the people with a better chance? I really dont see this logic here
In post 21, Performer wrote:RC why did you reject my nrg application for no good reason.
Dunn you didn't mention me (though I'm town, yess) in your c, d, e.

This is the background information I know so far:
-schad & I have hosted games where we’ve seen rc as scum and town, and I’m sure a good # of us have seen him scum or town. Schad has seen my scum game before
-played with carca 3 years ago when we were town
-dunnstral’s playstyle typically gives me a scum tone
-can’t recall if I played with nsg before
--------

It’s you, it’s you, these aren’t empty words
It’s you, it’s you, this isn’t a misunderstanding
It’s you, it’s you, I won’t say anything else, you can trust me
It’s you, it’s you, don’t hide
It’s you, it’s you, don’t avoid me
-Golden Child – It’s U
hmm I like this as starting off the game trying to put info out there and get the game rolling
In post 23, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 21, Performer wrote:RC why did you reject my nrg application for no good reason.
Dunn you didn't mention me (though I'm town, yess) in your c, d, e.

This is the background information I know so far:
-schad & I have hosted games where we’ve seen rc as scum and town, and I’m sure a good # of us have seen him scum or town. Schad has seen my scum game before
-played with carca 3 years ago when we were town
-dunnstral’s playstyle typically gives me a scum tone
-can’t recall if I played with nsg before
--------

It’s you, it’s you, these aren’t empty words
It’s you, it’s you, this isn’t a misunderstanding
It’s you, it’s you, I won’t say anything else, you can trust me
It’s you, it’s you, don’t hide
It’s you, it’s you, don’t avoid me
-Golden Child – It’s U
All in all this post is pretty scummy though

"You didn't mention me"

Plus an info dumb nobody asked for in the middle
uhh, its the logical thing.
"you didnt mention me"
when "I'm"(performer) has one of the best chances of flipping scum, so ignoring that is weird.

And so what if its an info dump no one asked for?
did anyone ask
you
to post?
if yes, then your scum because no one said in this thread
If no, then your being hypocritical.
your choice

In post 24, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

Dunnschadd or dunngazer maybe
I could see these.
not sure on the gazer at this time
In post 25, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Performer
why do you think performer is scum?
In post 27, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: dunnie :/
uhh defense OMGUS??
idk what to make of this b/c I think Scum buddies would be more careful about their defense, but the timing would be odd for town!schadd voting.
In post 31, schadd_ wrote:hi radiantcowbells let me know when you're around i wanna do a reaction test ok? thanks x
its not a reaction test if you say your reaction testing o.0
In post 35, Dunnstral wrote:Schadd is scummy btw
dunn's post
"im town, look at __, __, __"
"performer scum"
/vote performer
"Schad scummy"

???
In post 37, Performer wrote:
In post 22, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 21, Performer wrote:Dunn you didn't mention me (though I'm town, yess) in your c, d, e.
Because you're F?
Hold on, you mentioned 3 people and I had the 2nd highest % to be scum . None of those 3 were me or the bottom 2 iirc.
Plus we've played 22 games together where I've never seen you come out of the gate voting someone like this.

Only reason I haven't put you on L-1 is that I'm not sure if we have any quick hammer types in here, I've never played a game without any prs like this , and so...that dual combination scares me on pg 2. If we had prs, I'd feel much safer with a safety net but damn. I've also seen your town game in case you are actually town so putting you at L-1 in case someone quick hammers, is too risky so early.

I want to see what more people say.
say about what?
I agree with you the letter stuff is odd,
and I agree you shouldn't put anyone to L-1 until we have decided on a Lynch.
(except hammer testing :3)
In post 40, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 35, Dunnstral wrote:Schadd is scummy btw
true
RadiantCowbells wrote:Am I the only one who thinks dunnformer r buddies
yes
schadd_ wrote:you smell lol
only scum would say that
why dont you think Dunn is scum?

is the "only scum would say that:" a joke?
In post 43, Skygazer wrote:just a quick note that i fully intend to quickhammer dunn if he hits L1
wolfy.
why the hell would you want to quick hammer this early?
claiming that you will just gives you the space to not get lynched tommorow if you do and Dunn flips town.
In post 46, Carcalilly wrote:there is no benefit of quicklynching

none

so hold down your horses and schad please stop being scummy so I can Unvote you

rc why don't you agree with me
I agree with you.
but why are you wanting to unvote someone ou think is scummy?
In post 48, Carcalilly wrote:Im going to put out some gross theory that scum can and will try to hide behind the odds
Dunn since you're kinda on the spot rn please tell us everything you know and think and believe
agreed. I think town will
try
and focus on reads and actually doing stuff instead of just lynching based on numbers.
Because fuck RNG
In post 50, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 21, Performer wrote:Dunn you didn't mention me (though I'm town, yess) in your c, d, e.
Because you're F?
Hold on, you mentioned 3 people and I had the 2nd highest % to be scum . None of those 3 were me or the bottom 2 iirc.
Plus we've played 22 games together where I've never seen you come out of the gate voting someone like this.

Only reason I haven't put you on L-1 is that I'm not sure if we have any quick hammer types in here, I've never played a game without any prs like this , and so...that dual combination scares me on pg 2. If we had prs, I'd feel much safer with a safety net but damn. I've also seen your town game in case you are actually town so putting you at L-1 in case someone quick hammers, is too risky so early.

This is why I like you performer

How do you feel about the high odds against you?
the question feels odd, why do you ask performer and not someone who has even MORE odds against them?
In post 51, Performer wrote:
In post 38, RadiantCowbells wrote:Am I the only one who thinks dunnformer r buddies
You always sr me....

none

yeah carca is likely town. Good to see we're town again!
I think this TR came too easily, but I dont think its
wrong
so-to-speak
In post 54, northsidegal wrote:
In post 51, Performer wrote:yeah carca is likely town. Good to see we're town again!
that quote is what makes you say that? it's not exactly a controversial opinion or a deep analysis. in fact, carca is probably my only scumlean so far.

VOTE: carca
I have 2 thoughts on this
1. I think this is towny because they hop right in with a scumread and trying to actually do things to solve the game without numbers
2. I dont like the read/vote itself, because I haven't really seen too much, and also, what do you expect, to have the game solved by start of page 3?? This seems really eager.
In post 58, Performer wrote:She's playing as if she has no agenda and I am also basing the read on meta (yes I know, it's old old meta). I'm sorry to confuse you guys but he let me use this avatar, I really like it because I like Kpop dance . I'm not vonflare, that's correct.
I thought so too :cry:
In post 60, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 51, Performer wrote:yeah carca is likely town. Good to see we're town again!
that quote is what makes you say that? it's not exactly a controversial opinion or a deep analysis. in fact, carca is probably my only scumlean so far.

I don't believe we've met but I like you already.

What's your opinion? Do you think a quicklynching of the greater odds scammers is a good idea or no?
this seems like hes trying to ameliorate(sorry, couldn't resist using a vocab word) the scumread on him, so its kinda odd IMO.
In post 62, northsidegal wrote:i don't think quicklynching is a good idea but i don't think it's towny to say that
but didnt you just say that?
:mrgreen:
In post 65, RadiantCowbells wrote:nsg what are your reads on everyone besides carca
asking for reads on page 3.
:clap:
on everyone
:clap:
In post 68, RadiantCowbells wrote:damn um

nsg might have been right

tempted to sheep her
:facepalm:
(insert pocket gif here)
In post 72, Carcalilly wrote:rc I haven't played with you in a shit of a long time but can you not have your natural homeostasis state as scummy tysm ily no hetero

Pedit schadd is way scummiest than Dunn
I have no idea what you just said... but I like it!
In post 80, RadiantCowbells wrote:I would buy lillyformer as well
tldr stop being a scum

I don't think what you're trying to do is scummy. I just think your methods in a couple of posts were very ineffective.
ok
every time i've said i should sheep nsg i've talked myself out of it then regretted it

VOTE: Carcalilly
idont think sheeping is a good play this early. I definitely see town!NSG here, but I dont think that sheeping someones super early read is very, progressive...
In post 84, Performer wrote:
In post 83, Carcalilly wrote:Like I see absolutely no reason to say what you said (and tbh it was unnecesarily aggressive), and just deciding that game ideology wasn't AI but not considering it further.

yay senpai voted me

Are you triggered by my buddying performer? Because that was quite a shift in opinion :giggle:
This post is so bizarre.

Why the word choice of "buddying" and mentioning rc voted you. I get a bad feeling that you might be scum instead with a teammate. Of all the things carca that you could say, "interacted/talked to/etc" with me, why are you saying that? That just looks really disturbing.
-------------
off topic:
In post 81, northsidegal wrote:oh yeah i guess performer does have kind of a formal tone that tends to get scumread. not sure if it's actually scum-indicative or just how he talks always
wow....this is flattering but disturbing at the same time

you can ask carc, rc, dunn, shad, it's just how I sound. I have customer service experience and some of that shows onsite
"I would like to order 2 sides of fries and a new credit card"

"instead with a teammate"
>umm excuse me what?
"Why the word choice of buddying"
>I mean, I can see where it might sound weird, but I really dont like semantics
In post 85, northsidegal wrote:huh? no reason to say "i don't see the connection"? i don't think that that's what you're saying (i was just making conversation with performer...?), so i guess i'll assume you mean no reason to say "i don't think quicklynching is a good idea but i don't think it's towny to say that".

to that i would say that i saw someone who i scumread getting townread for a reason that seemed to me to not actually be a reason to townread someone, and so in response i said kind of plainly why i think their reason was not entirely valid. i suppose i could've been more verbose but i was posting from my phone when i said that. i didn't mean to come off as aggressive...?

if you saw someone you scumread getting townread for a reason you disagreed with, wouldn't you say something? i can't imagine how you would say that there's no reason to say what i said.

it also seems strange to me to frame what i did as deciding something and not considering it further. i mean, all i did was state my opinion on the matter, even prefaced with a "i don't think". in that regard, if you call that a decision without considering something further, couldn't you call all statements of opinion that someone makes "deciding something but not considering it further"?
second part: I agree with the reasoning behind what you said, but the way you said it was kinda hypocritical, because you said, "I agree, but I dont think its towny"
So, why bring up that its not towny if you agree with it?
third part: repeats second part
Last part: I think the tone behind this is pretty good and logical

In post 89, Carcalilly wrote:and no no no, the I don't see a connection was what I was talking about. You can't make a conversation about a totally off topic or shitpost anyway.

I mean it might just be your demeanor but as much as I appreciate sharing opinions, you kinda just like, even though you don't agree with what people seemed to be wanting, you just kinda mehd it and decided to jump on me (for initial reasons you haven't explained yet) and performer who was also just sharing his opinion.
uhh I do kinda think they explained it. they said they didnt like the fact that you said quicklynching is bad.

also, whats YOUR read on NSG? Based on them pushing you, do you think thats a scummy or a towny thing, and for the reasons they gave?
In post 90, Carcalilly wrote:Yes performer is awkward but there is no way scum would just say the stuff he's saying
"theres no way"
>how can you be so definitive that he CANT say that as scum?
In post 91, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wh4t 23
Carcalilly 26
schadd_ 24
Performer 36
Skygazer 42
Dunnstral 40
Eragon 33
legit how there different numbers AGAIN?
thats 3 people with 3 different sets of numbers...
wth lol
In post 97, Performer wrote:I'm not sure if carc's interactions with me are genuine town because of that 1 newbie game ages ago, or...faked from a mafia role...sigh...
this is absolutely going to haunt me.

"I love that rc voted me"
"oh because I am buddying performer?"

Wth
uhh, I really dont think that you should base meta off of something "ages ago"
In post 98, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Performer
why is that post scum indicative?
In post 100, northsidegal wrote:actually i'm not going to do it, it's really nothing substantial and would probably just weaken my position

i had slight reasons for voting you (carcalilly) initially but what i really think is more scum indicative is the way you've responded to what i've been asking. as i said, perhaps i'm falling victim to confirmation bias, but i feel as if your explanations for what you were previously saying lack a logical connection in a way that makes your previous thoughts more likely to have been fabricated.
"weaken my position"
>but dont you, as town, want to be thoughtful on the read? like, if your not reading because your worried it will change your read on him, thats not pro-town
In post 102, Skygazer wrote:nah but if there's a player that RC is willing to locktown then i wanna have a locktown
????????????????????????
why would you just blatant follow someone saying someone else is locktown
????????????????????????
In post 110, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 98, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Performer
ur gonna make me cri :cry:
RIP
In post 115, northsidegal wrote:
In post 108, Carcalilly wrote:And by that quote I mean, you were more concerned about someone's townread than the chance voting shenanigans, and I thought that was a bit disordered in priorities.
actual reads seem far more important to me than the percentages. wouldn't you agree?
agreed, which is the main reason im still TR'ing you
In post 116, Skygazer wrote:RC not willing to give me townpoints for things makes sense from him bc he's told me a little bit in the past that he can't read me

im willing to locktown nsg unless RC flips scum at some point

also i think ive heard that nsg is more active as town? possibly?

i haven't played with that many people here but im hoping i can figure out eragon early and schadd later on but ive only seen schadd play on a roleplaying alt
your willing to lockdown NSg because RC says so?
then won't change until they flip scum?
what is this progression?
you dont think NSG is being active so far?

Massive ass wall that I feel bad for people reading it :twisted:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 118, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: Eragon
In post 120, Skygazer wrote:100% scummy entrance
can you explain how thats scummy?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

so far my mind is telling me there is scum in (Dunn, Schadd, Sky), maybe even both if we are lucky.

My mind is also telling me that NSG and Performer are town, while RC, albeit a few quirks, is probably town as well
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 126, northsidegal wrote:eragon could be scum
In post 121, Eragon wrote:

I have 2 thoughts on this
1. I think this is towny because they hop right in with a scumread and trying to actually do things to solve the game without numbers
2. I dont like the read/vote itself, because I haven't really seen too much, and also, what do you expect, to have the game solved by start of page 3?? This seems really eager.
are you saying "what do you expect, to have the game solved by page 3" as a reality check of myself as in "you shouldn't be so confident in your scumread on page 3", or are you saying it in reference to my scumead on carcalilly, as in "come on, it's unreasonable to expect
carcalilly
to have the game solved by page 3"?

i'm assuming you were trying to go for the second one, and to that i would say that my vote wasn't based on her not having the game solved or not having strong reads or anything by page 3, and i'm not sure where you got that impression from in my posts.

neither, in fact. I was saying that because it seemed like you were saying "Carca is probably my only scumread so far," like, did you expect to have more? It's overall NAI I was just commenting
In post 62, northsidegal wrote:i don't think quicklynching is a good idea but i don't think it's towny to say that
but didnt you just say that?
:mrgreen:
yes, i'm town and i just said that quicklynching isn't a good idea. that doesn't mean it's a towny thing to do, going off of the definition of "towny" being something that's
more likely
to come from town than scum. that's the critical distinction - there are plenty of things that people do as town that aren't towny because of just how easy they are to replicate as scum. i think that comment about quicklynching is one of them.

so your using confirmation bias on why you think carca is scummy for saying that but you aren't? ok then...

second part: I agree with the reasoning behind what you said, but the way you said it was kinda hypocritical, because you said, "I agree, but I dont think its towny"
see above reasoning for why i don't think it's hypocritical
kay

So, why bring up that its not towny if you agree with it?
because someone was using it as a reason to townread someone who i scumread, and so i wanted to stop that from happening. seems relatively cut and dry to me, although that's obviously from my own perspective of actually putting forth the ideas - i can understand if i'm sometimes not as clear as i feel like i'm being.
understandable

In post 100, northsidegal wrote:actually i'm not going to do it, it's really nothing substantial and would probably just weaken my position

i had slight reasons for voting you (carcalilly) initially but what i really think is more scum indicative is the way you've responded to what i've been asking. as i said, perhaps i'm falling victim to confirmation bias, but i feel as if your explanations for what you were previously saying lack a logical connection in a way that makes your previous thoughts more likely to have been fabricated.
"weaken my position"
>but dont you, as town, want to be thoughtful on the read? like, if your not reading because your worried it will change your read on him, thats not pro-town
perhaps you misunderstand. it's not as if there are parts of carcalilly's ISO that i
haven't
read and am avoiding doing so for some obscure reason - i had read carca's posts and i got a vague scum impression from them initially for a multitude of reasons. my point is i feel like those initial reasons are less substantial than my current ones, and thus pointing them out (i.e. "making a lolcase") doesn't actually help me when it comes to putting forth a convincing case that carcalilly is scum.

ok, yea, I misunderstood what you were saying.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 128, Skygazer wrote:
In post 121, Eragon wrote:how do people get different maths :yawn: :yawn:
im conftown to myself, that changes the odds of every other player involved to me differently than it does for someone else

kay
In post 121, Eragon wrote:wolfy.
claiming that you will just gives you the space to not get lynched tommorow if you do and Dunn flips town.
Why are you taking that post at face value when I was already voting for Dunn?

I totally saw your vote and didnt just pass over it and ignore it. totally. definitely. you should believe me for sure.

In post 121, Eragon wrote:????????????????????????
why would you just blatant follow someone saying someone else is locktown
????????????????????????
because RC knows nsg well enough to make that call and I trust RC's judgement for the most part when he's town. how is that possibly a bad thing?
because you should at least try to make your own reads, especially early game when thoughts of alignments are easily subject to change

In post 121, Eragon wrote:your willing to lockdown NSg because RC says so?
then won't change until they flip scum?
what is this progression?
you dont think NSG is being active so far?
-yes
-possibly unless i get an independent read of nsg but if RC is town then NSG is very likely town
-what progression? are you just throwing buzzwords around?
-i mean i was kind of implying nsg has been active by saying that so
- :igmeou:
-why dont you try and make a read of NSG then?
-your progression of "Oh, Rc might be town so because they say NSG is town NSG is town too" I dont see any towny influence of sheeping someone that from your point of view has a fair chance at flipping mafia, 25% from your point of view, if you are town. so your willing to bet a 75% possible town read thats correct on another 75% chance Read? just going off numbers here, but its more helpful if you actually put effort into the game and try to solve
-thats not how it came off as

In post 122, Eragon wrote:
In post 118, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: Eragon
In post 120, Skygazer wrote:100% scummy entrance
can you explain how thats scummy?
gut pings/reaction testing but your wall made my read stronger
how does a entrance comment saying "wow this game is fast, gonna go catch up" ping you as scummy?
and can you explain why my wall is scummy?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 135, northsidegal wrote:
In post 132, Eragon wrote:so your using confirmation bias on why you think carca is scummy for saying that but you aren't? ok then...
did i say somewhere that i think carcalilly is
explicitly scummy
for making the comment regarding quicklynching? as far as i remember i only recall saying that i don't think it makes her town. that may seem like splitting hairs, but i think it's a relatively important distinction to make.

although that being said, i would say that a kind of obvious / LAMIST comment like that might be scum indicative, but i would never put it forth as one of my main arguments for someone being scum. even still i don't think that's hypocritical or "using confirmation bias", because despite me
agreeing with the sentiment
, it wouldn't be something that i would make a post or a whole big deal about - at least, i'd imagine.
In post 134, Skygazer wrote:@nsg
In post 44, Carcalilly wrote:WE ARE NOT LYNCHING ON PAGE 2

none

these pinged me tbh

a lot of his posts feel awkward in a way i havent figured out so i might dig into some meta
me as well - that's kind of the point i'm trying to make here, i guess. not sure how well i'm articulating it, honestly.
ok.

I really should learn to look more at whats actually said than the implied meaning I guess

Spoiler:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 142, Skygazer wrote:
In post 137, Eragon wrote:because you should at least try to make your own reads, especially early game when thoughts of alignments are easily subject to change
okay, lets say RC can read nsg with wild accuracy. wouldn't it be optimal to trust that read to inform my own read rather than rely on my likely less accurate thoughts?
In post 137, Eragon wrote:-why dont you try and make a read of NSG then?
-your progression of "Oh, Rc might be town so because they say NSG is town NSG is town too" I dont see any towny influence of sheeping someone that from your point of view has a fair chance at flipping mafia, 25% from your point of view, if you are town. so your willing to bet a 75% possible town read thats correct on another 75% chance Read? just going off numbers here, but its more helpful if you actually put effort into the game and try to solve
-thats not how it came off as
-i mean i do have a read of NSG, it just happens to be heavily informed by RC's read (:
-RC has like a 13% chance from my point of view actually. besides, he's very likely to eat a nightkill and i have town pings from how he's been reading me
-well then you made a bad inference especially when you consider that i was townreading nsg
In post 137, Eragon wrote:how does a entrance comment saying "wow this game is fast, gonna go catch up" ping you as scummy?
and can you explain why my wall is scummy?
i mean gut ping implies its very weak just based on the specific wording
your push on me was weird esp considering you didn't back it up with a vote but i just remembered not voting much is your thing
your three scum reads seemed kind of safe (schadd, me, dunn)
1. take it into account for all I care, but sheeping without having any read on the target means nothing
2. ok, just forget about the numbers and actually think about
reads
"also i think ive heard that nsg is more active as town? possibly?"
I dont know how else to take this other than "isnt NSg more active as town?"
but I guess your explanation makes sense
3. so my SR's are safe, but what about everyone else that SR's Schadd, you, and Dunn?
are they safe as well?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 144, Skygazer wrote:iirc town eragon was still verbose but less so than scum eragon
can you point out which games your talking about?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 134, Skygazer wrote:@nsg
In post 44, Carcalilly wrote:WE ARE NOT LYNCHING ON PAGE 2

none

these pinged me tbh

a lot of his posts feel awkward in a way i havent figured out so i might dig into some meta

taking these posts from sky because im too lazy to snip out and just keep the quotes.

does anyone else see a Dunnlilly scumteam here?
It could be carca panicked, seeing sky's post the same way I did, and not realizing that she was already voting?
Because scum getting lynched D1 is very bad for them, especially having p.much no time to build associations and stuff.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 163, RadiantCowbells wrote:like performer is my real scumread

i'm support carca because I think NSG is a Skilled Player (TM)
why do you think performer is scum?
In post 181, Skygazer wrote:srry there were a lot of typos everyone except me and one other lovely person is at 0%
who dis otha persona?
In post 184, RadiantCowbells wrote:well skygazer scumclaimed for both of us

VOTE: RC

gg
:MegaThonk:
In post 188, Skygazer wrote:you haven't faked an inno yet so no
uhh is this serious...
In post 189, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have an inno on galsidenorth
Error: Scummer not recognized. Error... Error... Please Reset
In post 191, schadd_ wrote:
In post 188, Skygazer wrote:you haven't faked an inno yet so no
:T

like have u formed a read yet
spicy
In post 203, Skygazer wrote:
In post 150, Eragon wrote: 1. take it into account for all I care, but sheeping without having any read on the target means nothing
2. ok, just forget about the numbers and actually think about
reads
"also i think ive heard that nsg is more active as town? possibly?"
I dont know how else to take this other than "isnt NSg more active as town?"
but I guess your explanation makes sense
3. so my SR's are safe, but what about everyone else that SR's Schadd, you, and Dunn?
are they safe as well?
1. my success rate through smart-sheeping is better than my success rate when figuring out my own reads so actually i think ill actually just sheep from here on out
2. i am thinking about reads, the numbers only give maybe like a 4% difference in probability at the extremes, like i specifically mentioned my read on RC in the point ur responding to here so
3. ur scumreads come with the context of a lot of other people pushing dunn before you and me and schadd pushed by RC
1. :REEEEEE:
2. :shifty:
3. so just because i arrive at the thread late, i cant SR the people other people SR? :clap: nice logic :clap:

In post 204, Skygazer wrote:
In post 151, Eragon wrote:
In post 144, Skygazer wrote:iirc town eragon was still verbose but less so than scum eragon
can you point out which games your talking about?
scum: newbie 1879 and 1881
town: newbie 1882

im goin off memory here tho
We do not speak of 1879. (but i wasnt really
that
verbose. anyways i got lynched D2)
1881... *le shrug* (meh)
1882... do you not think i was quite verbose with my mega catchup wall?
In post 208, Skygazer wrote:im worried because the last time i scum-read era when he was town he had a much more negative/flaily reaction and that didn't rlly happen here even though he's already scumreading me
so you scumread me this game because I
didnt
react poorly to your SR of me this game???
:MegaClap:
but anyways, its been a while since that game, so ive obviously changed(and played a lot more)
In post 212, RadiantCowbells wrote:yea that was an obvtown reaction

absence of it doesn't make him scum here though
In post 213, RadiantCowbells wrote:yea i'm not really townreading eragon
In post 219, Skygazer wrote:im not sure if im flattered

i would probs still be voting era but the lynchbaityness is kind of eh

same w Dunn

lilly feels awkward in a way that i could vote but again lynchbait potential and ive seen that kind of awkwardness from town before

why do you feel the need to explain why your reads are typically all over the place early on?
lÿńçh båît uwu
In post 222, Skygazer wrote:how dare u not solve the game by page 9
oh no!
In post 226, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Eragon
VOTE: Skygazer

/me leaves thread
:wink:
In post 231, Skygazer wrote:god rc i was waiting for that hard bus to finally happen
this theatre is getting annoying and just taking up space
In post 239, RadiantCowbells wrote:are u rdy for my readslist

RC: town
Dunnstral: town
Performer: Town
NSG: town
Carcasilly: town
Schadd_: Town

Wh4t: Implied town

Skygazer: scum
Eragon: scum
can u expln dunn town,
and me scum(or town, whichever you think :3)
In post 241, Skygazer wrote:hmm

do think i would actually come in scumreading the person who's scum-flip would put me at most likely scum here if we were scum together?
wynaut :dead:
:ok_hand: 11/10 song
In post 248, RadiantCowbells wrote:like

{RC, NSG}
{Performer}
{Schadd_}
{Carcalilly}
{Dunn, Skygazer+}
{Eragon}

with wh4t as unplaced.
ookay.
but why am i scummy(or towny, howevere you feel)?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 253, RadiantCowbells wrote:i guess I am kinda getting ahead of myself though I do have good feelings about what I've done so far

{RC, performer, NSG}

then team wise in the remainder

{Carca/Dunnstral}
{Carca/Eragon}
{Eragon/Dunnstral}
{Eragon/Gazer}
{Gazer/Dunnstral}
{Schadd/Gazer}

don't think I"m missing any high equity teams
but werent you SR'ing performer like... after the last time they posted?
what changed 0.0
In post 259, RadiantCowbells wrote:so

Wh4t is scum 33% of the time
Carcalilly is scum 26% of the time
Schadd is scum 33% of the time.
Skygazer is scum 55% of the time
Dunnstral is scum 46% of the time
Eragon is scum 40% of the time
didnt you say wh4t is statistically unlikely to flip scum?
In post 260, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm curious if there's a really optimal way to lynch taht 6 that allows us to win against anything but 1/130 teams
ask mafia not to kill?
In post 261, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm sure there is if we get one more townclear but I'm trying to do it NOW!
:wave_ok:
In post 272, RadiantCowbells wrote:0.2894736842

same order
numbers.
brain.
eyes.
faint.
thoughts.
death.
:dead:
In post 280, Skygazer wrote:if i can be scum with everyone then my flip provides little information either way

checkmate
but if you are scum...
that puts us at a 1v 6 and me likey those odds
In post 286, RadiantCowbells wrote:still vibing that gazer/eragon more than anything else
y u thunk thet we temd up?
In post 287, RadiantCowbells wrote:dunn's 'all in all' is giving me bad vibes but I can't actually search his post history to see if it's indicative because the search isn't working
thæn make it work
:hide:
In post 289, RadiantCowbells wrote:plus my current biggest independent scumread is
eragon
and, y'know, highest equity and all :]
why am i your biggest SR.
also, you said sky has a higher scum equity tho...
In post 296, Wh4t wrote:Ok skimmed. Is it bad that I have no idea how this set-up works? Maths isn't my strong suit...:/

{NSG}
{RC}
{Performer, Carcalilly}
{Shadd}
{Eragon, Dunnstral}

VOTE: Eragon

Gg.
:?:
why do you SR me?
and now im waiting for skygazer to come in and tell him these are safe reads.

In post 298, Carcalilly wrote:btw even if eragon is high chances I readtown and think we def should not Lynch them bc they're content is a+

also north sorry for being a shit but honestly I think your town and my feelings on this argument are so ambiguous and obscure I understand why you find it suspicious
But that doesn't mean I'll take it back :wink:

anyway stargazer should be town until proven guilty
*kung fu ninja moves*
Pocket denied

but... umm.... how do you prove someone guilty here :left: :?: :right:
In post 301, Carcalilly wrote:schaddad is still scummy and whatty needs to catch the heck up
agreed on wh4t
kinda disagree on schadd?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Eragon »

VOTE: Dunnstral

read scum and fairly good equity on top of that
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Eragon »

some catchup stuff

Spoiler:
In post 312, Performer wrote:
In post 205, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 203, Skygazer wrote:1. my success rate through smart-sheeping is better than my success rate when figuring out my own reads so actually i think ill actually just sheep from here on out
ur not voting with me :cry:
In post 206, Skygazer wrote:hm why is era town?

VOTE: performer
Just saw this during the catchup.

sky might not be town either
agreed
In post 314, Performer wrote:Never played with schad before but he seems to be sorting folks like sky, dunn; interacting with others like sky & rc to get reads. He doesn't seem to be scumreading rc and I.
Going to say schad is town here.

This could be rc's town game due to the way he's been reaction testing and how his reads list has been going. The thing I've noticed when I played with him in many past games , is it gets somewhat easier for me to ascertain his alignment in later phase after d1. Haven't seen enough to make me get an AI read on rc though, so null.
why do you TR schadd for sorting the more contentious people but ignoring RC, the most influential player this game?
In post 317, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: eragon
why do you think im scum?
In post 318, Carcalilly wrote:that tunneling rc tho
I envy u eragoo

I have my opinions and I am allowed to have them
b ut schadd is scummy cuz they're like not doing anything and I really don't like how their sentences are formulated in this game
Like thy feel so bland?

also I have no idea about the performer opinion but he's being quite informative so I have no plans to Lynch him

Also I like assuming everyone's town. At first. :3c
why do you envy me . >: i dont even envy myself

goes on to SR schadd for sentencing ?!?
In post 319, Carcalilly wrote:north you maybe town but your votes kinda suck
:igmeou:
In post 327, Wh4t wrote:
In post 305, RadiantCowbells wrote:@wh4t, where's Skygazer on your readslist and why did you vote Eragon who I'm not voting?
I thought sky was next to shadd. Ive played with both sky and Era before. I think Era is awkward - almost too try hard for what I remember. Sky could easily drop down but his longer posts with good insight give me pause.

Can you explain the high odds you have for sky?
what do you mean by im awkward?
and Sky's long posts give you a slight town lean on her but My long posts dont?
i dont really see where that comes from...
In post 330, northsidegal wrote:
is that so

so if you understand the reasons why i said that you're suspicious you couldn't be saying that my vote on you sucks, so you must be saying that my vote on eragon sucks

so why don't you enlighten me as to why eragon's content is ""
why dont you enlighten us as to why im scum?
In post 335, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 330, northsidegal wrote:
is that so

so if you understand the reasons why i said that you're suspicious you couldn't be saying that my vote on you sucks, so you must be saying that my vote on eragon sucks

so why don't you enlighten me as to why eragon's content is ""
Scum does not simply tunnel rc.

To be serious, they just have good opinionated content and the conversations their holding are meaningful. (besides the 30% shitposts)
wait i tunnel'd RC?
i like shitposts, they fun.
but i also like winning, it fun.
YAY!
In post 338, Dunnstral wrote:
Because you're F?

The 3 people I mentioned were people with low chances of bbeing scum with me - my thinking may have been flawed but you constantly pointing to yourself is weird
In post 304, Eragon wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

read scum and fairly good equity on top of that
This is weird
whats weird about it???
In post 340, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm reporting you

NSG if I vote eragon will you powerlynch skygazer not before endgame but tomorrow?
dont compromise, try to lynch who
you
want to
In post 352, RadiantCowbells wrote:unfortunately I can't take the risk on an eragon vote right now.

but weren't you like, hard SR'ing me?
In post 353, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't even want to case Skygazer because I don't want to give away the reasons for my vote there.

:cry:
:nerd:
In post 369, RadiantCowbells wrote:ahem

nsg r scums
why do you think NSG is scum?
im not seeing it...
In post 377, Wh4t wrote:On a scale from "probs scum" to "doubt = zero" where are you on that read RC?

Pedit ew Carcalilly lol.
interesting reaction to a set vote.
instead of asking or like actually reacting, Wh4t just goes, "Ew"
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 379, RadiantCowbells wrote:no you should be lynched because you're scum

you being a potentially dangerous scum player isn't teh reason ur scum
smert
In post 381, schadd_ wrote:still interested in flipping dunnie personally...
same
*five high*
In post 382, schadd_ wrote:like im thinking if its dunn and skygazer then rc and i high five and then retire from mafia forever knowing we did a good job as a team
what about me ;_;
In post 383, northsidegal wrote:
In post 373, Wh4t wrote:I think it would be unusual for scum to things like "why are you surface reading x's post when the intent is clear"
i think perhaps you might be missing the full context of that interaction

skygazer expressed intention to quickhammer dunnstral if he reached L-1 despite already being on the wagon. that was what she was referencing when she said "taking that point at face value"
In post 121, Eragon wrote:wolfy.
Why are you taking that post at face value when I was already voting for Dunn?

although maybe you were fully aware of that and were still making that point, which i would find strange
ya i agreed that i missed the vote
In post 388, Skygazer wrote:
In post 219, Skygazer wrote:why do you feel the need to explain why your reads are typically all over the place early on?
it's interesting to me that after i asked this question RC went from hard scumreading performer to townreading them and in fact clearing them and others in a way that would point towards me being most likely scum

im interested to see if it's because RC is scum and wanted to go after me after questioning him or if he thinks im so likely to be scum that he's clearing performer on associations

and RC went ahead and just answered that second one for me so

RC, why are you townreading performer?
p.much a wish-washy read that ends up having no meaning
"if its RC scum, then this, or maybe he thinks this, which means this, but oh he just said this,"
In post 390, RadiantCowbells wrote:and you have to call me scum at this point because you lose in every other world besides lynching me today.
:wink:
In post 392, Skygazer wrote:I've seen town-RC be willing to keep his reads close to the chest but like not to this extreme

all these changing reads seem super convenient and honestly it feels like he's setting up a mislynch on me and then the rest of his PoE pool feels like potential lynchbait that's super easy to push

like look at how he goes from TRing to SRing to TRing to SRing era

and then he goes and starts to waiver on his nsg read

he clears performer because ???

and like from what i've seen from Wh4t so far I have no idea why he's not looking into that slot rn

I've seen RC do a lot of these reaction-testy pushes but honestly the way this is super extended and still unreasoned is giving me rlly bad vibes

VOTE: RC
yep that filthy omgus, just as RC predicted
also, on the topic of lynchbait, you've called at least 3-4 people lynchbait, which is almost half the playerlist...
so i would think its weird if he didnt have any "lynchbait" in his reads.
then it didnt seem like a wavered, maybe for a single post, then came back like "nah"
the 180's on me are weird but understandable
reaction-testy is towny AF
In post 395, Wh4t wrote:VOTE: RC :(

I just don't believe you my bro. Your overconfidence does seem agenda driven.
>right after a sky vote
In post 397, RadiantCowbells wrote:i've caught both scum, if you don't lynch them when I'm gone you're outright gamethrowing.
hopefully you'll live to see one scum get lynched :3
In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's enough actually playing the game for me
let's discuss how I can have 155 posts of trying to solve the game and working through reads and I can still be scumread at this point in the game (by wh4t, I know Skygazer is scum) literally no one else ever gets scumread here. LLD doesn't get scumread here. FA doesn't get scumread here. No MU player, not their best as scum get scumread here. But when I do it? nah I'm still scum.

I have strong reads I believe in? scum with an agenda. I don't have strong reads? scum lurking. I have reads that are right? scum bussing. reads wrong? scum pushing mislynches.

but in the end it doesn't matter what I do at least one person is going to scumread me and if I get reads good enough to threaten scum, it doesn't matter because a bunch of stupid fucks who would never correctly scumread me a day in their lives will mislynch me with them and blame me because they clearly have something broken upstairs.
yea RC is obv. town
In post 401, Wh4t wrote:Hmm. Your frustration does feel genuine, but I just can't shake that you do feel different. It reminds me a lot of your behaviour in TM early on. You feel distant :/
didnt you TR RC earlier?
what changed, and whats "different"?
In post 403, Skygazer wrote:UNVOTE:

town reaction?

RC, help me out here. Why are you scumreading me? Seeing a tunnel on me when I'm town is always extremely frustrating and even more so when it's you and you're not explaining it.
In post 405, Skygazer wrote:that's not true

i hate confrontation as scum
LOL THE SELF-THOUGHTS.
In post 410, RadiantCowbells wrote:note that i said skygazer/eragon mostly because, well, everyone else wasn't scum
and i think eragon is more likely to be town than wh4t right now.

they pulled this shit because they wanted to piss me off and discredit my read on skygazer in doing so.
i could see this
In post 412, Skygazer wrote:fine, lynch me, i flip town, you (if you're town) or nsg gets nightkilled

is that what you want?
this seems to come from someone with extra info
In post 413, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: skygazer
:?:
In post 417, Skygazer wrote:you know i have good reason to scum read you here
uhh not really
In post 418, RadiantCowbells wrote:you being scum and it being your best play is a good reason, yes
^
In post 438, RadiantCowbells wrote:i should just not play mafia if even carefully curated playerlists aren't playable.
whats so bad about this?
In post 442, Skygazer wrote:RC is town

i have a daycop
?!!?!
wow your so confident in a TR on someone you tried to lynch and push about a page before this is amazing!
In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:not sure if my flash of eragon town was legit or just tilt from being voted, will verify that after I get some distance
:cool:
In post 453, Skygazer wrote:I'm of the belief that this game won't really be able to move forward until I'm lynched and out of the way

VOTE: Sky
whats with all this self-votes jeez
In post 457, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 405, Skygazer wrote:that's not true

i hate confrontation as scum
star

UNVOTE:

even if signs point to scum you're too towny to kill day 1
why does sky "Self-metaing" strike you as towny in any way?
In post 459, RadiantCowbells wrote:can't lose to scum carca here, she's too obvscum even if i know she's lynchbaity.
i dont see the obv. scum.

I nedz help plz
In post 461, RadiantCowbells wrote:town vibes on era are real
town vibes on performer are real
rc town nsg town

kinda thinking about schadd/carcalilly right now
wh4t/skygazer still possible i guess

dunn could be scum with anyone I guess?
i dont think schadd is scum, carca is kinda ~~~ for me but i could be swayed
In post 468, Carcalilly wrote:goddammit

VOTE: radiantcowbells

Omgus + I will not allowed myself to loose to a scum!rc
why does it seem everyone vote by RC either OMGUS's or self-votes ?
In post 469, northsidegal wrote:
In post 461, RadiantCowbells wrote:town vibes on era are real
town era? i still feel like he's playing to a scum meta here.
In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:do you still scumread carca, NSG?
nothing's changed there.
what scum meta do you have?
In post 473, Wh4t wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly
why do you SR carca?
other than blind sheeping RC
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 576, Wh4t wrote:My biggest issue with skygazer was the self-vote during the RC/me squirmish where she then opportunisticly jumped on me. It read like she self-voted in a safe environment and then jumped on RC's next suspect in a way that made the self-vote frustration seem disingenuous.

I think shadd's last post is towny enough he's remained consistent in his Dunn push and I feel like Dunn is holding on to an RVS argument for scumreading performer rather than being objective and considering the rest of his ISO.

Performer seems ok but I appreciate RC's meta dive and I agree with the high likelihood of this slot being scum if carca flips red based on their interactions today. Sidenote my interaction reads are pretty bad though just saying.

I still think Carcalilly is my biggest scumread as her whole ISO is awful. I do worry that this could be one of the many "too scummy to be scum players" so hopefully it'll become apparent which one it is with more content.

Eragon hasn't posted since my initial suspicion of him so this could be a frozen wolf.

VOTE: Eragon
what do you mean your initial suspicion?

because my last time posting was which, i admit, is still long ago, but I've had a busy weekend and visiting fam and a bunch of stuff.

looking through your ISO i havent seen your "initial suspicion" your talking about, opther than one post where you grouped me with 2-3 other people in "viable lynches" which isnt really a great "suspicion" if you know what i mean.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 572, schadd_ wrote:i am pretty sure nsg is town, i'm pretty sure wh4t is town

last micro i played with rc he was scum and i had gotten some faint uncomfortable vibes by this point in the game and i havent now so shrug. playing around him being town until later bc i generally don't want to deal with it etc.

eragon reads like me as either align when i'm forcing content.

eragon can u
: talk to me about how you've fit into this game? any answer / interpretation of the question is the correct one. i would request the answer be outside of a spoiler= tag

i feel guilty bc i've had a lot of games where i like forced ppl to read my own spoiler= walls and they came around and townread me but i don't feel like evaluating one of his walls beyond sightreading it

[snip]
meh, im really not sure, i started off slow with a lot of shit being forced out by everyone early and me racing to catchup but never really being fully, caught-up, if you know what i mean?
so im feeling kinda detached here just cause i realyl havent had the time to go through and do much more than surface-level catchup
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 595, schadd_ wrote:
In post 591, Eragon wrote:meh, im really not sure, i started off slow with a lot of shit being forced out by everyone early and me racing to catchup but never really being fully, caught-up, if you know what i mean?
so im feeling kinda detached here just cause i realyl havent had the time to go through and do much more than surface-level catchup
from what you've seen does it seem like we are close to a gamesolve? are u excited for the flip we end up doing 2day?
1. Meh, I’m not really sure about the gamesolve-y aspect, I feel how I am right now I have at least one scum, if I’m lucky there’s two, but that’s not that big of a feat in 3 out of the other 8 people that I SR.
I’m not doing he math but it’s like 44% that I have at least one scum, notwithstanding reads making t better
2. I’m excited for a flip becuase it gives me a break, does that count?
I do think it will hep solve, and hopefully hit scum, but y’know
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 596, Wh4t wrote:
In post 590, Eragon wrote:looking through your ISO i havent seen your "initial suspicion" your talking about, opther than one post where you grouped me with 2-3 other people in "viable lynches" which isnt really a great "suspicion" if you know what i mean.
I have a false memory of discussing how I feel that your meta is quite different from a game where we were both town. You had a strong active presence that I'm not vibing here instead you feel stiff and I want to say LAMISTy?

Could you please give some updated reads?
Depends on how I’m giving the game

That town game, Open 731, was a slower paced game(at least compared to thi) and I was able to go deeper and more thoightful.
It was also a while ago so I’m not sure how exactly it’s relating to this rn

On top of that I personally feel that I’ve kinda ‘outgrown’ a meta and it’s more based on how active I am
731 was duri summer when I had plenty of time, and this is the school year, where literally the only time I can make contentful posts is on the bus
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 608, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can grok your feelings about it.
What’s grok?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Eragon »

I finally have a bit of time on the bus(which needs to be split up between everything I have), but if I just can’t really vibe/get caught up I probably will just replace it so that someone that really has the time to play can hop in
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Eragon »

im just fucking wasted rn(In a non-literal sense) and pretty much have no WIM and barely any time.

If we decide to flip someone within the next day or two, hopefully I'll be able to collect my thoughts together and chill, but other than that I might be forced to replace out just for the enjoyment of other players as well as giving someone who is able to play a slot
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 633, Performer wrote:.

Eragon – still can’t get a good enough read on him but he looks like he’s keeping up and contributing well. At the same time I’m not getting a strong enough tr on him, sort of like stefan in the game rc refused to vote formerfish with me in.
lolwut?

you think im keeping up?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Eragon »

sorry forgot to put {snips} there, but there are snips
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 645, Performer wrote:
In post 644, RadiantCowbells wrote:Performer rly is scum though so like
are you really town here ??
sadly my read of you can only get more accurate after d1, and it is still only d1.
tbh this post just reads as ew.

"are you really town here"

gives him a nice little move on a SR for RC, and then says "my read can only e accurate after D1"

>when its like, 99% confirmed RC is the nightkill if Rc is town
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 717, Performer wrote:
In post 714, Eragon wrote:
In post 633, Performer wrote:.

Eragon – still can’t get a good enough read on him but he looks like he’s keeping up and contributing well. At the same time I’m not getting a strong enough tr on him, sort of like stefan in the game rc refused to vote formerfish with me in.
lolwut?

you think im keeping up?
this with the fact that you said I was town, makes me see why people have said you're an sr :shifty:

explain this thought process to mr. terminator cat please
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 719, Performer wrote:you said you townread me, I said I had you null because I'm finding it hard to read you , later you said I think you're keeping up (looked like a fluff post reply), there has been talk of you being mafia, and there's even been some talk about me being teamed with you
I dont remembrer ever saying that I was keeping up??

And that post doesn't express anything AI, im just surprised you actually thought I was keeping up.

So why would you assume that I didnt TR based off of
that
post?

also, people's reads change you know?
Hell, RC probably changed reads on me alone abut 10-15 times this day(no hate, its dead true)

are you scared of people doubting you?
because why would you get defensive over me asking about the fact that you thought im keeping up?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Eragon »

Lets play a game.

ITs called,
Where's that from?

I write something in the chat relating to some form of literature(book/art/movie/can be anything like that) and you need to tell me what it is!
If you know it, you get my vote for the day.
If you dont, then you dont get my vote. :3

Okay, on to the thing
They will not stop until the town is their
They will not rest until we are all dead
They will kill all of us
But we are done running

We are all that stands in their way
We know secrets they thought hidden
We have power they never expected
The time has come for them to fall

GO!
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 722, Performer wrote:I wouldn't say it's scared or defensive, though your wall posts looked like you were keeping up, and after you said you didn't say you were keeping up, you posted about randomly voting someone if they know a piece of literature, with 4 days left before end of d1.
yes cause im not fucking vibing this game right now.

I believe I explained p.much everything here
In post 591, Eragon wrote:
In post 572, schadd_ wrote:i am pretty sure nsg is town, i'm pretty sure wh4t is town

last micro i played with rc he was scum and i had gotten some faint uncomfortable vibes by this point in the game and i havent now so shrug. playing around him being town until later bc i generally don't want to deal with it etc.

eragon reads like me as either align when i'm forcing content.

eragon can u
: talk to me about how you've fit into this game? any answer / interpretation of the question is the correct one. i would request the answer be outside of a spoiler= tag

i feel guilty bc i've had a lot of games where i like forced ppl to read my own spoiler= walls and they came around and townread me but i don't feel like evaluating one of his walls beyond sightreading it

[snip]
meh, im really not sure, i started off slow with a lot of shit being forced out by everyone early and me racing to catchup but never really being fully, caught-up, if you know what i mean?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 706, Carcalilly wrote:Can we choose the second most likely to be scum
instaid eragon is actually really useful
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Eragon »

1. still not vibing.

2. Dunnformer 4 scum president

3. has NSG even given a case or shown what "scum meta" they've seen.
(Pro tip: No)
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Eragon »

if I live to tommorow and I still dont feel it im replacing out for sure
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 761, Eragon wrote:1. still not vibing.

2. Dunnformer 4 scum president

3. has NSG even given a case or shown what "scum meta" they've seen.
(Pro tip: No)
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 776, Carcalilly wrote:era who is town

RC, Schadd, NSG,

lean? like really not sure but maybe: Carc, wh4t

scum: perf, dunn, sky
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 778, northsidegal wrote:
In post 139, Eragon wrote: ok.

I really should learn to look more at whats actually said than the implied meaning I guess

Spoiler:
i think this post is scum indicative for you
????

a Pikachu gif is scum indicative?

the fuck?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 781, northsidegal wrote:wh4t, schadd, dunnstral, anyone else who wants to join:

You should vote eragon
so the only scum indicative thing you see of meta is a Pikachu gif

A FUCKING PIKACHU GIF

thats what your basing your read off?

Thats absolutely fucking moronic.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Eragon »

you can't actually be fucking serious that I dont meme as town
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 787, schadd_ wrote:idk sounds p scummy to me
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 785, northsidegal wrote:if you're town i'm sorry for basically tunnelling you without really making a case, i can understand from first hand experience how frustrating that can be

i don't think that's the case but it's worth saying anyways
"sorry for tunneling you because I think you posting Pikachu gifs is your scum meta"

the fuck?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 792, schadd_ wrote:i am only scumreading eragon bc of the pikachu gif and for nothing else

thank you to northside gal for bringing it to my attention i didnt see it bc it was in a spoiler tag
would you rather a raichu ?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 791, northsidegal wrote:
In post 783, Eragon wrote:so the only scum indicative thing you see of meta is a Pikachu gif

no, it's not the only thing, it's just one thing that i found scum indicative. i think you're misrepresenting what i'm saying here

A FUCKING PIKACHU GIF

thats what your basing your read off?

Thats absolutely fucking moronic.

there's a larger context that you're ignoring, it's obviously not just the gif itself
then whats the other "context" that you've said nothing of?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 796, schadd_ wrote:i think if you believe rc and i are town you should trust wh4t is town
I think wh4t is town but like, im not positive
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 798, Carcalilly wrote:VOTE: schadd

can anyone meta Schadd for me otherwise I’m going to keep voteparking
No
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 805, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 795, northsidegal wrote:okay getting out of bed to go to a computer to case people when I should be sleeping!!!!
we trust you, just go to sleep.
Lolwut?

You trust NSG on a read about a meme?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

If your actually scumreading me for the gif, I will replace out right now.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

I might replace out anyways for all the shit going on this game
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 812, schadd_ wrote:and there might be some statistical thing to be done about realtime posting that would lock me as town as well

like i am pretty sure i don't respond to people immediately very often as scum
Ye I remember seeinnoje of the posts skimming that you said about real-time reactions in the Pick your power thingy
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 813, Carcalilly wrote:gn y’all but before I go I actually think the pikachu gif is a townslip
It’s not a townslip either...

Ya literally nothing.

It’s just fun.

Which is what he purpose of the game is about.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 818, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have no issues posting as scum in realtime.
We know your great RC
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 821, schadd_ wrote:for the record (and again i've more or less said this abt every wagon) but your frustration and like ignoring of the fact that she was in fact not scumreading the pikachu gif just really reads openwolfy to me
You say she’s not scumreading the pikachu gif????
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 778, northsidegal wrote:
In post 139, Eragon wrote: ok.

Spoiler:
i think this post is scum indicative for you
The fuck is this then s has?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

Schadd*
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Eragon »

You know what?

Fuck this.

I thought this would be a fun playerlist.

Looks like I was dead wrong.

Peace out
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 840, RadiantCowbells wrote:fucking stay you dipshit

we're not lynching you today

i am now officially defending you (tm)
Ugh.

I’ll ponder it over the night

I’m still like, at a 1000 pissed off from 1-10, but maybe I’ll chill during the night
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Eragon »

If I stay, it’s jsut becuase I hate replacing put in general and I don’t want to bother Bnl
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 851, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 844, northsidegal wrote:-shrug-
man like I really want to just follow you but
this feels different
and i feel like we're both (generally) better at getting townreads than scumreads
getting townread, or getting town reads on people?
In post 858, schadd_ wrote:
In post 856, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 852, schadd_ wrote:
In post 845, RadiantCowbells wrote:wh4t isn't, like, necessarily town ftr
lmofao
this is a very serious (tm) post
even if we win im gonna be upset if it's not in the skyformagonstral poe
sky, performer, eragon, dunnstral???
if so, I agree both scum probably here.
meaning (Sky, perf, Dunn)
I might also add Wh4t in there
In post 864, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is definitely in the PoE

no one townreads it

let's just do it
meh. I could go either way
In post 867, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 865, schadd_ wrote:i think it is true that her car caught on fire and that she has been out of commission today at least
THIS IS TODAY

THIS HAS BEEN A V LONG GAME

:dead:
agreed
In post 870, schadd_ wrote:did your car also catch fire?
:facepalm:
In post 873, RadiantCowbells wrote:mafia is a fucking hard game and i don't like it.
AGREED
In post 880, schadd_ wrote:yeah i think this is a list he cares about
^this is one of the reasons im sticking it out
In post 881, Wh4t wrote:
In post 713, Eragon wrote:im just fucking wasted rn(In a non-literal sense) and pretty much have no WIM and barely any time.

If we decide to flip someone within the next day or two, hopefully I'll be able to collect my thoughts together and chill, but other than that I might be forced to replace out just for the enjoyment of other players as well as giving someone who is able to play a slot
Maybe town? Don't think scum would replace out to improve the gamestate.
NAI
In post 887, Wh4t wrote:
In post 716, Eragon wrote:>when its like, 99% confirmed RC is the nightkill if Rc is town
Uh why? Don't like this.

Pedit ah ok gotcha.
because they are the most dangerous player and talked about getting NK'd like 15 billion times?
In post 888, Carcalilly wrote:I’m going to throw out there that replace outs are NAI and should stay NAI
^ this
In post 892, Wh4t wrote:
In post 810, Eragon wrote:If your actually scumreading me for the gif, I will replace out right now.
In post 811, Eragon wrote:I might replace out anyways for all the shit going on this game
Ok I take what I said about the replace out back. Now it just feels like he's using it as a ploy. Although I don't like a lot of the performer posts I feel like his frustrated tone is natural and towny. I also liked how he provided his own meta to try to clear himself. Carca feels better. Shadd and NSG are lock town. RC town. At this point.
still NAI
In post 898, Wh4t wrote:
In post 725, BNL wrote:
VC 1.19Dunnstral (3): Eragon, ,
Performer (2): Dunnstral,
Eragon (2): northsidegal,
Skygazer (1): Skygazer

Not Voting (1) - Carcalilly

The deadline is 30 September 7pm UTC-4, or in (expired on 2018-09-30 19:00:00)

Mod Notes:
If you want to play a role madness, join my mini theme!
VOTE: Eragon Ok I'm down to lynch this. If he flips green I'm going to have to reconsider my NSG townread.
diddnt you just say that you thought my anger posts were natural and towny?
In post 902, Carcalilly wrote:VOTE: dunnstral

I would highly rather do Dunn before Eragon esp not before era has a chance to say something about it
*salute*
In post 905, RadiantCowbells wrote:why

would u reeval ur townread on nsg because eragon flipped town

when i'm sitting here saying she's town
NSG is town.
im sold on this read.

In post 912, Wh4t wrote:
In post 905, RadiantCowbells wrote:why

would u reeval ur townread on nsg because eragon flipped town

when i'm sitting here saying she's town
Actually that's a good point you and Math have the read. I'm townreading her tunnel on Era but if she's built her whole day around an Era wagon that flips town it could be a smart way to look busy/not scum nsgish. Bleh words are failing.
:yawn:
In post 913, schadd_ wrote:
In post 914, Wh4t wrote:Yes
thank you
lol :lol:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Eragon »

I’ve been really busy last day or two.

Will catch up after I’m done golfing and home
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Eragon »

I am here.

but am I found.

or am I lost?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 953, Carcalilly wrote:Why are you so sure tho
same to you.
why are you sure that sky is town?
and if your not, why are you defending them?
In post 955, Carcalilly wrote:Is her town meta significantly more diligent?
as above
In post 956, RadiantCowbells wrote:if she was town she'd try to solve the game rather than wait to be forced to play it, yes.
*peeks around a car*
*whispers*
no one sees me
In post 957, Carcalilly wrote:And you're sure its not due to real life problems and complications how?
more defense, and as RC says this is just WIFOM and can literally be applied to anything

In post 961, Skygazer wrote:eh

VOTE: Dunn
self-preservative vote IMO.
In post 967, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok like discrete things happened

but that's different from her not trying to do anythign in this game for several days.
:left: :cry: :right:
In post 969, schadd_ wrote:no protest of sky lynch from me

UNVOTE:

i am not qhing dunnstral
what is qhing?
In post 971, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk I'm really vibing wh4t scum now too :(
I could see this, but not confident
In post 974, RadiantCowbells wrote:But whatformer (which is the big scumteam i was looking into) is only 1/180

zz
RIP
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 979, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like
Schadd town
NSG town
RC town
I don't really scumread dunnstral
I don't really scumread eragon

So what's left

What haven't I looked at that has left the scumteam so unobvious to me
well, has dunnstral really even done anything?
like its kinda hard to TR or SR
In post 982, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also I really feel like she's tmi-ing you town.

Carca I mean.
I agree here

In post 989, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is in response to eragon btw

i think that if nsg townreads someone and i scumread them that person is more likely to be town than scum
i think that if i townread someone and nsg scumreads them that person is more likely to be town than scum

so like, if we're each townreading performer and eragon respectively they're probably both town

and that leaves sky/wh4t/dunn/carca as a viable lynchpool

and now that I think of it my heart has said to lynch carca since hte start of the game and i ignored it
I see
In post 991, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: carca
:o
In post 993, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw your approach to reading me off of partners is the worst possible thing you can do because I'm way more attuned to manipulating associatives than you are to reading them.
like if there's a -single- thing you point to as my claim to fame as a scum player it's 100% my ability to fuck with associatives and keep my team from going together
bus for life!
:twisted:
In post 997, Skygazer wrote:omg id never try to catch you as scum based on associatives it was more like trying to figure out who you're less likely to be scum with

my strategy literally involved eliminating pairings that i could see as scum pairings because i feel like you wouldnt let it get to that point

when i say it like that it sounds super moon logicky
sounds fun tbh
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 1004, Carcalilly wrote:you two are like a single bipolar teenager
nice laugh
In post 1005, Carcalilly wrote:so townreading people is scummy now rc
:thinking:
what?
In post 1006, Performer wrote:Nsg why exactly are you townreading me, you still never talked about that. I don't recall us ever playing together.

Town block I'm most confident on rn: carca, shad, rc, wh4t
why are you confident town on carca/wh4t?
In post 1010, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly
these pop-ins with Dunn though

you should make a reality show
In post 1012, northsidegal wrote:hey rc something i've noticed a decent number of times just from spectating is that sometimes you'll be dead on about scum (or even close to the entire scumteam) but something happens that causes you to do some hard 180 leaving behind your correct initial reads

basically what i'm trying to say is that i think sky is a better vote than carcalilly
flip flops best chip chop

In post 1014, Performer wrote:
In post 1010, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly
So....after 12 days of tunneling only me, you switch to someone else out of thin air :?
*que Darth vader soundtrack*
In post 1016, Carcalilly wrote:hehe I’m unpreductable

Dunn plz explain
I want the dunn to explain too
In post 1023, RadiantCowbells wrote:and like

i have 1 reason to townread skygazer, its not much
i have 0 reasons to townread either carcalilly or wh4t

AND their interactions look SvS

And there's like something I can't talk about that makes me heavily, heavily, heavily think that carca is scum here
if you can't talk about it, it shouldnt be a reason

something I hold to at least
In post 1024, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm horribly scared of being wrong since i think statistically most of the times i've fought you on something i've been the one who was wrong
but I think I have less reason to be wrong here than I did in past games if that makes any sense
hrmmm
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1080, Dunnstral wrote:I've pointed out carca's unnatural mindset and performer's bad whatever, meanwhile all you've done is bandwagon with the popular opinion
am I allowed to use other people's avatars as a picture?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Eragon »

ignore the quote
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1087, RadiantCowbells wrote:Era I'll vote you with NSG if you don't vote Carca

Dunn why aren't you voting Carca
im still catching up.

but I also know they are at L-1

so me voting would be hammer.

which I dont want yet
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Eragon »

VOTE: Carca

oh lmao
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1085, Eragon wrote:
In post 1080, Dunnstral wrote:I've pointed out carca's unnatural mindset and performer's bad whatever, meanwhile all you've done is bandwagon with the popular opinion
am I allowed to use other people's avatars as a picture?
am I allowed to use other people's avatars as a picture?, like to post in thread?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

[img]photos/4d295f82/20971.png_300x300.png[/img]
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

whoops
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Eragon »

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Eragon »

day starts in the most fucked up time of the week for me
:sad:

so I have a shitton of homework and essays and stuff so I will read and do things when I actually have time late Thursday and onwards
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Eragon »

will do things later today
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Eragon »

yea

scum is (dunn/sky)

prodge
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

Hi I'm watching TV right now on mobile
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Eragon »

I had a busy as fuck week last week with 3 essays due in 3 days and everything else.

Also I'm in like 7 games rn

So ye I just have no WIM.

Especially on how this turned out early game D1
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

One on hand, I want to honor RC by lynching skygazer.

On the other hand, I'm not confident in a scum!sky

So I probably need to do ISO reviews tommorow
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1308, Skygazer wrote:WIM?
Basically
1. How much I'm enjoying the game
2. My whim to play
3. How much effort
4. My emotional connection with game
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1310, Skygazer wrote:what do you make of the fact that im voting you right now
Honestly logical except that you were hard towning me yesterday

Like, I would probably vote myself here too, withoit confirmation bias
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1313, Skygazer wrote:like if you genuinely think i could be town here it'd only be a matter of time before dunn comes in and quickhammers so
So either unvote or vote Dunn.

I'd prefer you just unvote so I can actually do things tommorow morning

I'm not really confident On either of you rn
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Eragon »

K need 2 sleep

At least consider unvoting

If Dunn is scum, he’ll come in and hammer, which is a loss
If Dunn is town, he won’t vote, which from my point of view confirms you as scum, being that he didn’t take the opportunity to hammer me
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Eragon »

VOTE: Skygazer
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Eragon »

eragon wins by doing absolutely nothing except getting annoyed at getting SR for pikachu
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Eragon »

also ye, that RC lynch was disgusting, but i didnt want to try and stop it
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum