DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:30 am

Post by DS »

In post 303, Lady Angel wrote:UNVOTE:
Still don't really tr Porkens, but I'm starting to think it's more for his style of posting than any actual read.

Not sold whatsoever on the northsidegal wagon, RC hasn't really done much to convince anyone besides practically yelling it with no substance.

Not a fan of DS's first post but more because it's arrogant than actually scummy, DS seems fairly towny to me otherwise. DS vs RC has been so much of the game for the past few pages that I can't think of any real scumreads besides RC having a wagon on someone with no explanation, which might just be a style thing.

Least towny people to me are in no order, Porkens, RC, and Lane, but I don't think all of those are scum, which makes me a little hesitant to vote anywhere.

Lady can you explain your progression from here where you say I'm fairly townie to where you are now with a vote on me?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 640, DS wrote:
In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 633, DS wrote:
In post 624, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh given the setup premise I see scum tracker as more balanced than scum watcher
I mean whatever helps fit your narrative of me as scum right?

What do you know about the setup premise other than its 3 mafia and 10 town?
The one shot mechanic? Did you read the OP?
As for actual logic I think watcher has the ability to scout out more roles which would give Mafia a large advantage
Which would make more sense to give as a one shot ability tho wouldnt it?

Has anyone thought to ask if the one shot ability could be used to charge The Mafia night kill? could we accidentally charge mafia?
Mafia nk prolly isn’t limited
And we could charge whatever PRs mafia have yes
But I don’t really think these questions prove anything
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:31 am

Post by DS »

Also in that post you say the least towny people to you are Porkens, RC, and Lane, but you are currently on a wagon with all of them on me. How does that information make you feel about my wagon?
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:43 am

Post by BNL »

VC 1.16DS (5): , , , ,
(L-2)

theslimer3 (4): , , ,
RadiantCowbells (1):
ManateeDude (1):
Lady Angel (1):
Not_Mafia (1):

Not Voting (0): :)

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch

The deadline is 17 October 11:30am UTC-4, or in (expired on 2018-10-17 11:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Exams ended so all the previous VCs will be updated by tomorrow
Last edited by BNL on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:14 am

Post by theslimer3 »

I just realized something. Day 4 is going to be fun if we make it that far
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 643, Vaxkiller wrote:Seriously, all I see is alot of bickering, and we could just all compromise on slimer. It wont be a compromise for me, because that what I want, but hey its works for all of you and scum dies! Win Win Win
1) slimer isn't scum
2) fuck you vote scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 am

Post by DS »

I'm still lmfao that at one point RC was like its lock NSG/Slimer/DS and now Slimer and NSG arent scum to him but his read on me hasn't changed
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:36 am

slimer's town

nsg's probably still scum but I'm giving her an irrational amount of space for some reason

you're scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:38 am

Post by DS »

Super not tho
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

What am I RC?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:39 am

i don't know.

leantown just because there's few slots left that can be scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 am

Like don't get me wrong I fully understand why you scumread Slimer but you're dead wrong. He makes posts as bad as the ones he's made in this game constantly as town. He doesn't as scum.
As scum he's a boring 'reasonable' townie like the majority of scum are. LA and Slimer3 are the kind of people who attract a lot of attention because they play differently, but they're not scum.

I realize that GL if town is going to get massive TM flashbacks but my strategy in TM was predicated around the people who had control over the town being older players who -expected- me to be an arrogant asshole with bad reads and who wouldn't expect me to be right on shit and who would actually townread me acting like a stupid fucking shit because that's what their expectations of me were going into it anyway.

So, again:

{RC, Slimer3}
{Manateedude, LA}
{Porkens}
townreads

{Lane, NSG, DS}
pool of people I think are +above average likelihood to be scum

NSG gets a pass because I want her to have absolutely no excuses. I will vote Lane or DS. Not only do I think both are scum I think that they're buddies and a lot of my read on both are buddy reads.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:10 am

Post by DS »

In post 661, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like don't get me wrong I fully understand why you scumread Slimer but you're dead wrong. He makes posts as bad as the ones he's made in this game constantly as town. He doesn't as scum.
As scum he's a boring 'reasonable' townie like the majority of scum are. LA and Slimer3 are the kind of people who attract a lot of attention because they play differently, but they're not scum.

I realize that GL if town is going to get massive TM flashbacks but my strategy in TM was predicated around the people who had control over the town being older players who -expected- me to be an arrogant asshole with bad reads and who wouldn't expect me to be right on shit and who would actually townread me acting like a stupid fucking shit because that's what their expectations of me were going into it anyway.

So, again:

{RC, Slimer3}
{Manateedude, LA}
{Porkens}
townreads

{Lane, NSG, DS}
pool of people I think are +above average likelihood to be scum

NSG gets a pass because I want her to have absolutely no excuses. I will vote Lane or DS. Not only do I think both are scum I think that they're buddies and a lot of my read on both are buddy reads.
I can't stand when people put themselves in their own reads rankings but that may just be a personal pet peeve, but I do find it interesting that you are ranking slimer in the same category as yourself.

So you are saying here that you are as certain of slimers alignment as you are of your own. If you are town, how could you possibly be that sure of another persons alignment?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:04 am

you're better than to say something as stupid as that to push on me if you're town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 am

why is DS not dead yet?
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:29 am

Post by DS »

Sorry what? What type of response is that to a question?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 am

In post 222, DS wrote:I am the GOAT

followed by
In post 232, DS wrote:Can someone with meta knowledge of this person tell me if unnecessary walls are common for them?
In post 280, DS wrote:
In post 230, DS wrote:
In post 121, lane0168 wrote:
In post 118, ManateeDude wrote:so im literally being wagoned b/c of an early game misunderstanding?
Indirectly you could make that argument if you wanted. It would be incomplete. I wanted clarification, you didn't acknowledge or respond. More than once. And that's why I am voting you. And now I'm trying to figure out why you didn't just say it was a misunderstanding in the first place
Here's scum #2
This and the other wall I quoted is what I picked up as scummy from lane. Over complicating a simple response to seem as if there is more thought behind it than there is. However this is the shakiest of my three reads, which is why I asked for meta on them
In post 357, DS wrote:I have a feeling this is all a facade. Watch them both be scum.
In post 401, DS wrote:RC just lilypad jumping all over the place
In post 411, DS wrote:Yes it is and you don't get to bully people's reads. I feel like you are open scumming, and while its a good strategy, to players who open scum often its noticeable.
In post 429, DS wrote:If I was scum no one would know I was scum.

I just swept two games as scum in the mafia championships you would have no idea I was scum if I was
In post 486, DS wrote:
In post 483, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 479, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 471, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 469, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is your whole post bolded
So that it can stand out
Understandable, pretty smart tbh
Eh, I'm used to posting on forums that have some pretty bad quote mechanics. It's just something I grew to learn to do

@DS: I just find it interesting. Nothing more than a point in the back of my head. I'm sure theres a hundred ways I could have called it scummy if I thought it was
"If I thought it was"

Indicating that you don't actually believe it was because you know I'm town

Lol slip
In post 533, DS wrote:Tracker is a decent role, and I got pressure off of absolutely nothing other than being the only person willing to push on someone.

Look at the reasons everyone was voting me - it was absolute bullshit. Now vote RC like the outed scum he is.
In post 556, DS wrote:I've never seen a scum tracker

Plus why the hell would I claim scum tracker

I'm claiming town tracker
In post 579, DS wrote:What are you even talking about?

How the fuck is that a scum claim
In post 583, DS wrote:RC is just open scum trolling st this point I'm not going to be drawn into it
In post 594, DS wrote:
In post 592, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 556, DS wrote:I've never seen a scum tracker

Plus why the hell would I claim scum tracker

I'm claiming town tracker
I mean it's feasible you haven't seen scum tracker but why do you have this agnostic outlook to the idea?
Tracker is a traditionally town role, for no one to have come off the vote seems inherently scummy
In post 600, DS wrote: Votes NSG with first post
is skeptical that they are town
no reasoning given at all
No hesitation in this read, no second guessing like town would do, also he never even unvoted
Again, just wanting to lynch for no reason stated, seemingly regardless of what NSG says
Pretty much telegraphs that hes gonna push me as scum here
and then does, again with little to no reason
And then this starts and now hes pushing me instead of NSG his lock scum read.
In post 617, DS wrote:Most scum teams I've seen have some combination of busser, godfather, blocker, rolecop, watcher, or some type of strongman/ninja but I've never heard of scum!tracker before that's a new one.
In post 640, DS wrote:Which would make more sense to give as a one shot ability tho wouldnt it?

Has anyone thought to ask if the one shot ability could be used to charge The Mafia night kill? could we accidentally charge mafia?
In post 662, DS wrote:but I do find it interesting that you are ranking slimer in the same category as yourself.If you are town, how could you possibly be that sure of another persons alignment?
holy fuck this isn't even good wolf play this is like the most transparent wolf I have seen in decades
everyone who is townreading him here needs to feel bad. like you should feel bad, very bad. this isn't a hard game.
every single read he has given is fucking stupid and he keeps going back to the stupid 1.2 vc or whatever thing because it's the only thing he has said that had any illusion of depth.

sheep your god emperor, thank you.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am

Post by DS »

I'm sorry but all game you've been saying people are locked into certain alignments without giving any real reads at all, and whenever anyone questions your reads you just say they need to sheep you because you're rightZ

The only way someone is that sure of another persons alignment on d1 is from a n0 check or TMI
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 am

Post by DS »

Lolllll that you posted something about sheeping at the exact same time that I was calling you out for doing that previously
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 am

yes i have reads and i am very confident in them that
must
make me lockscum thank you for your input mr. totally not open wolfing
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 am

In post 668, DS wrote:Lolllll that you posted something about sheeping at the exact same time that I was calling you out for doing that previously
called me out for what? telling people who are being really stupid to hurry up and sheep me so I can 3 for 3 sweep this dumb game?
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:37 am

Post by DS »

In post 669, RadiantCowbells wrote:yes i have reads and i am very confident in them that
must
make me lockscum thank you for your input mr. totally not open wolfing
What are your reads exactly? Go in depth on them.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 am

my read is that your mom isn't really my type tbh
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:40 am

Post by DS »

This is the guy you're following people
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:49 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In this state, I don't see DS and RC being scum, I feel if either was scum, they woild've backed off after the fight lasted so long.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”