Mini Normal 2035 : Duck Mafia Part 1 : GAME OVER

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #16  (isolation #0)  » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 pm

VOTE: Carcalilly

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #19  (isolation #1)  » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:55 pm

In post 17, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 16, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly


OwO do I know u

In post 18, Carcalilly wrote:OH MY GOD ITS TCHILLY

WHAT UP MAN ITS BEEN FOREV


Yup, I caught you and Tchill as the scum team once, and then got swooped by Fykus.

I think I was probably on Boonskiies there, though.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #21  (isolation #2)  » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:31 pm

In post 20, Carcalilly wrote:holy crudoli that was a long time ago

Damn tho I'm not scum this time so you don't have to worry <3


Good cuz i was so worried

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #138  (isolation #3)  » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Oh, my Unah’s here. I’ll spend time with this game a bit later. Sorry, got busy!

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #157  (isolation #4)  » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:01 am

In post 155, Carcalilly wrote:Profi and CT are likleu SvT
Mainly because I think their vote posts are slightly scummy in a way but there is no way scum buddies would do that to eachother at this point and time.

Tbh I'm slightly suspicious with the setup on this game. I have a suspicion that scum might have a minor PR if there aren't a butt load of vts.


Why

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #221  (isolation #5)  » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Did somebody’s say l-1?.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #222  (isolation #6)  » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Yes, it was Profii.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #229  (isolation #7)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #230  (isolation #8)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Profii being killed however implies low amount of scum on that wagon, though. Considering it was a quick lynch, that makes sense. I’ve seen those be all town before. I’m going to look off the wagon.

1-2 scum on wagon, max.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #231  (isolation #9)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:53 pm

In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.


But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #234  (isolation #10)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:17 pm

In post 232, nonny wrote:
In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.


But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.

You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?


Yeah, I got the names

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #235  (isolation #11)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:17 pm

In post 233, Tchill13 wrote:What info you got?


Y’all know who you are

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #236  (isolation #12)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Since there’s 2 i wanna see reactions, and we can play off of that.

One of them is scum 100%

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #240  (isolation #13)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:41 pm

In post 239, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 236, Flavor Leaf wrote:Since there’s 2 i wanna see reactions, and we can play off of that.

One of them is scum 100%


Hell I'd even be OK with players claiming that they didn't visit profii one by one, not saying we should start anything until agreed upon but I AM throwing that out there.


I like this. :lol: You know I like those kind of shenanigans.

But yeah, what Gamma said. 100% my results will be getting outed by the end of the day.

I’ll try not to react much to any of this.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #241  (isolation #14)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:45 pm

I’ll start. Now here’s how it works, you either say YES if you targeted Profii. Or NO if you didn’t target Profii.

This is actually a really solid way for me to catch out scum partners of whichever the one of the 2 is scum.

I’ll start.

YES.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #246  (isolation #15)  » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:24 pm

@Unah and Dave - I want you two to be the last people to claim YES or NO.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #252  (isolation #16)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:37 am

FA, Carca, and Wilky ahoy

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #256  (isolation #17)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:08 pm

The final 3 order is gonna be

Carca
Dave
Unah

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #259  (isolation #18)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:06 pm

In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:Bleh this feels like it might take a while


Yeah, it’s a rough time. I lowkey just wanna out my results

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #264  (isolation #19)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:02 pm

In post 261, Carcalilly wrote:why are we even playing this game? Of course scum wouldn't say oh yeah I targeted them
I don't see the point of this unless you're going to miraculously claim tracker
I didn't because I couldn't.

In post 262, Carcalilly wrote:oh lmao


You wanna try that again?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #265  (isolation #20)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:03 pm

Dave, you’re up.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #269  (isolation #21)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Solid. At least one of Tchill, Unah, or Gamma is scum.

But yeah, Carca’s scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #271  (isolation #22)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:17 pm

In post 270, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 269, Flavor Leaf wrote:Solid. At least one of Tchill, Unah, or Gamma is scum.

But yeah, Carca’s scum.

What of this is watcher results and what is not?


Lol, I’m obviously not a watcher.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #272  (isolation #23)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:17 pm

I am something, though, but i don’t have a guilty.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #274  (isolation #24)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:45 pm

In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf
For wasting part of the day with his fake BS


I’m still an investigative, lol.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #275  (isolation #25)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:46 pm

I feel I’ve literally done this gambit in a game with you before :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #280  (isolation #26)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:57 pm

In post 277, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 269, Flavor Leaf wrote:Solid. At least one of Tchill, Unah, or Gamma is scum.

But yeah, Carca’s scum.


Negative. Why am I in this group? I need specifics. We're gonna handle this now.


I felt like someone who knows me well instantly would know I’m gambiting, thus making the gambit itself irrelevant, but I was gauging your guys’ reactions. It was a reaction test on top of a reaction test basically, that could have indeed caught scum. The fact that it didn’t made it so someone who knows me well is scum.

At first, i thought you were definitely scum, but then you did the “no. Don’t reward them for inactivity” post, and I stopped leaning that way.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #284  (isolation #27)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:31 pm

In post 281, Tchill13 wrote:So as someone who knows you gambit and will gambit regardless of the scenario, wouldn't it be better for me as town to allow you to proceed? Because no info will be gained if I out my thoughts immediately. You'll gambit regardless of my objection so there's no point in ruining it.

My statement regarding activity should be NAI. It's very well known how much I hate it.

My only concern is you know I'm familiar with your play and you put me up as scum almost asap.


I agree. As town, it makes sense as well. It’s the outcome of things.

I see you as town here, though.

We all know how to come across as townie to each other at this point now after playing so many games together, so I have a hard time scum reading you guys and sticking to it.

I’m paranoid of you all until that moment comes and I’m like, Damn, they’re town as hell. Townlocking.

Gamma and I just had a game where we were at each other early game, then somehow Day 2 we townlocked each other

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #285  (isolation #28)  » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:31 pm

In post 283, nonny wrote:So the whole endeavor had a false premise but you are valuing the results. I see it but not sure I see the benefit for the gambit if you are PR for real.


I’m WIFOM’ing the scum with that. Don’t take that to heart.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #297  (isolation #29)  » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:39 pm

In post 293, UnaBombaH wrote:Like..he says that Carca IS scum, I can see that in conjuction with his gambit, but then Chill/Gamma/Me?

That is the part that bothers me the most.


The three that would have known I’d have been gambiting from the get go, and I was trying to see if I could find any correlation in regards to communication towards the scum team had any of you been scum.

I was kinda trying to force communication within the scum team to potentially make one of the other players Freudian slip through insider knowledge only one of the three of you would know well.

To be fair, players like Dave/FA are also aware of how I play, but not to the extent you guys are.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #298  (isolation #30)  » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:40 pm

In post 296, Tchill13 wrote:Full disclosure if I was scum with boon I would have said that anyway.


To be fair, we’ve gotten away with a neighborhood gambit as scum before together :lol:

I’m leaning ScumGamma, because I’m now leaning townUnah/Tchill, however i generally end up switching my scumGamma read.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #332  (isolation #31)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:28 pm

In post 221, Flavor Leaf wrote:Did somebody’s say l-1?.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath



@FA

I’m very lawful about when I do it. I don’t just do it out of nowhere.

I’ve also been known to hard hard hard defend people put up to L-1 early Day 1.

On the note of my gambit, I’ve done this gambit before, and nobody else was likely to investigate Profii. I thought it out beforehand. The reward was greater than the risk taken.

Plus, I’m nightkill bait, so I’ve been trying to push that further too. I get nightkilled nearly every one of my town game nowadays

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #333  (isolation #32)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:30 pm

In post 306, Tchill13 wrote:Great points FA. Does make me feel a bit better about you.

I don't feel like I've got a solid foundation for throwing a vote on someone yet.



FA’s someone I watched when I was new to the site because I thought his scum game was strong. Be careful. I even caught him out once because I was watching his scum game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #334  (isolation #33)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:32 pm

I’m not getting ScumUnah vibes at all. He always does this “give Boon a chance”, explains me kinda thing, but when he’s scum he’s a little less into it, and does so in a way where I wouldn’t react to it as much. TownUnah has more of a “Boon, say stuff so they understand” kinda mentality.

I’m townUnah’ing this.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #335  (isolation #34)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:34 pm

In post 331, UnaBombaH wrote:Yes.
Was just about to ask what you had in mind, and I wholeheartedly agree with this idea - the problem being that only two players are currently voting Carca? :lol:


To be fair, I’m increasingly suspicious of both of those players right now, along with easing my scumCarca thoughts based on it being Carca.

Carcalilly is like if Mulch and Dunkerdoodles had a baby, and they saw Mafia as this new shiny object, so they started to play with it.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #336  (isolation #35)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:36 pm

In post 330, Tchill13 wrote:So carca...

I'd want that slot in lylo if I was scum. Oddly enough I'm not sure if that's the type of scum we are dealing with here. If carca was actually scum then it's make sense. Been a while since I played with her. I don't like her reaction to boons gambit at all.

BUT, if she's town I feel like scum is already voting her. I'm pretty much making this post so I can go back and see who was voting her at this time.

Thoughts on that?


It’s a good thought process, but I don’t necessarily think that matters too much. Sure, it’s nice to bring a slot like that to lylo, but at the same time, you can have all the logical arguments in the world as scum, and someone like Carca will still vote against you, making it hard.

@Unah - this is similar when Vedith and I were in a hard 2v2 with you and Froggy, then 2inamillion showed up and couldn’t logic him at all.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #337  (isolation #36)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Also, FA’s 303 shades Carca, Gamma, and myself setting him up to go any way there, but yeah he baited is all in with a nice thing, then turned it.

Called my gambit terrible, but then said Carca reacted badly.
Called Gamma reaction valid, but turned it when he switched fast

This is a nicely hidden seemingly pushing a scum agenda.

VOTE: FA

That’s the ScumFA I like to watch.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #338  (isolation #37)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Reundo on the other hand, hit every single point FA was making except they went deeper and brought up the other side, and why it’s less likely to be coming from scum or at most they were NAI, whereas FA was clearly shading the three of us, which brings more doubt and discredits the slots.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #340  (isolation #38)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:44 pm

In post 312, UnaBombaH wrote:So...I'm seeing a connection between Reundo and Completely Trustworthy here.
I think they both see a good potential mislynch for today, and furthermore might have been alerted by the way I answered Boons query about last nights actions.. :]

What actually makes my Boon-paranoia rise here is the fact that I think he ought to have jumped on my answer, but didn't.
And it's not beyond him to coach his buddies (Reundo and CT in this scenario) to do the jumping instead of him! :lol:

@Boon - wanna comment? :]


I can see Completely Trustworthy as scum, I can’t see Reundo there.

However, he could be trying to setup potential TownFA’s shade and be like “don’t worry, you three, mama’s home.”

To make the three of us they lowkey defended on their side. If I didn’t know you better, it might have worked.

But I kind of understand Reundo. CT is scummy to me however.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #341  (isolation #39)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:44 pm

And yes, I would coach even if I didn’t mean to.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #342  (isolation #40)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:45 pm

In post 339, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 337, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, FA’s 303 shades Carca, Gamma, and myself setting him up to go any way there, but yeah he baited is all in with a nice thing, then turned it.

Called my gambit terrible, but then said Carca reacted badly.
Called Gamma reaction valid, but turned it when he switched fast

This is a nicely hidden seemingly pushing a scum agenda.

VOTE: FA

That’s the ScumFA I like to watch.

VOTE: FAQ2
I thought the same about that post
Would like thoughts on Carca from you though (in this game, not general)



Carca’s Carca. I think she’s just silly, and more likely town than scum here. I don’t see her having that, as you called it, “false bravada” as scum. I imagine she would stress out a little more.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #343  (isolation #41)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:46 pm

You said cool bravado, whatever, you got what I meant :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #345  (isolation #42)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:51 pm

FA being scum might counteract the statement made about one of Unah/Gamma/Tchill being scum. FA’s definitely the most old school player in this game, which means he might have automatically expected me to self implode and hurt the town in a massive way. His comments towards the gambit show that was his mindset anyways, so that’s likely to be truthful even if he is scum. That is actually a good scum play because it’s pushing a perceived flawed town play.

However, I did feel comfortable enough due to knowing certain players here know me so well.

I can see Unah/Tchill/Gamma as all town with ScumFA.

@You 3 - If I’m scum, I’m taking my boldness to a whole new level with this one. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #346  (isolation #43)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:53 pm

And I can’t really explain it, but I expect one of Dave/Wilky to be scum. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #347  (isolation #44)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:54 pm

In post 305, FA_Q2 wrote:Honest question here FL: If I remember correctly you were the "did someone say L-1" and then hammer guy every time. Should we expect you to turbohammer anyone at L-1 or has that changed?


This is the only thing that holds me back from potential ScumFA.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #351  (isolation #45)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:27 pm

In post 349, UnaBombaH wrote:Lol, one more thing before I'm off to bed - I love me some actively posting Boon! :lol:
In post 347, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 305, FA_Q2 wrote:Honest question here FL: If I remember correctly you were the "did someone say L-1" and then hammer guy every time. Should we expect you to turbohammer anyone at L-1 or has that changed?


This is the only thing that holds me back from potential ScumFA.
I was going to look for this post in the morning too, but since you already brought it up.
I feel like this promotes a towny mindset(?) in a way that feels like an odd thing to ever fake..errr...if that makes sense? :lol:

Like "a thing I don't see a scum bringing up just to appear as towny" - and it really feels like it's coming from a towny pov, so..? :?


On my part, or FA’s part? On FA’s it’s easy to discredit me based on that fact, and also easy to abuse as scum if they want a quick hammer then to pass the blame on someone.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #353  (isolation #46)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:36 pm

In post 352, Tchill13 wrote:So far flavor handed out town reads to everyone who is used to his play and told people to worry about FA, one of the players pushing boon...

I'm leaning towards scum boon here. But I'm not sold yet.


You think I’m that bold enough to try to be scum and play as a collective group with you, Unah, and Gamma?

Unah generally is able to catch me when I’m scum. Gamma pushes me when I’m town, and you have that semi paranoia of me always. However when you’re scum, it’s smart of you to project that paranoia too.

To be fair, I might be bold enough to do something like that, but I don’t kill Profii here if that’s the play. Profii and I have been playing in loads of games together recently, even a partner game (our team name was “Is Tchill an Alt?” Btw, :lol:)

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #354  (isolation #47)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Call that a weak defense and WIFOM, but I feel like those are the best defenses when it comes to me. Generally, my nonsense is very logical, and I play a very thought out kind of way, while still rolling with whatever

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #358  (isolation #48)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:51 pm

profii (5) : davesaz, TiphaineDeath, Completly Trustworthy, nonny, Tchill13

The Tip wagon had Carca, Gamma, myself, Profii, Wilky, Tchill, and Dave.

Dave and Tchill were the 2 on both.

Wilky has constantly been stating that Profii shouldn’t be the lynch. Profii town. Killing Profii and having Profii flip there makes sense from ScumWilky.

Dave being the first on Profii hen moving to Tip when that was picking up steam gives scum points.

Tchill was on both, but idk if I see him killing profii. Him being on both here is NAI for me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #359  (isolation #49)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:54 pm

However, I do feel like we should lynch off the Profii wagon, because scum is there as well as on the top.

CT and nonny fit the bill, and that doesn’t look good for Tchill, tbh.

I think I’m willing to go CT...


@Gamma - could you go Completely Trust? I’ll Sheep you if you’re down for that. I like this FA as scum thing.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #361  (isolation #50)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:31 pm

VOTE: Completely Trustworthy

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #364  (isolation #51)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:23 pm

In post 363, Tchill13 wrote:Well the CT thing took off lol.


With the four of us


Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #378  (isolation #53)  » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Why. Scum is on the Profii wagon

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #385  (isolation #54)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:33 am

In post 379, Tchill13 wrote:Well here we are.

Carcallily could easily be scum. That's obvious.

Boon consistently pointing out scum is on the profii wagon when he was the one to hammer, among reasons I already stated, means he's probably scum. "Why would scum do that?" Well boon would do that as scum.

So we can lynch carca now and if she flips scum then boon is probably town. If we lynch boon then we nip this scum gambit in the bud. If he's scum of course. Which I'm leaning more towards that.

CT is town because that's a tough fake claim to get away with.


I didn’t hammer Profii, i hammered tip

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #386  (isolation #55)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:33 am

VOTE: FAQ

Back here

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #403  (isolation #56)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:31 pm

@dave - I’m not really pushing you, just was a comment made.

@tchill - i already made the FA case. I’m waiting for more from him now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #404  (isolation #57)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:32 pm

I think dave’s Last post gives him town points. I can see Why scum would say that, but it’s more likely coming from town. Dave doesn’t usually try to buddy me

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #407  (isolation #58)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:15 pm

In post 405, UnaBombaH wrote:So hows everything else Boonsky?


Well, just lost my side job, was mutual, but still gonna hurt. Other than that,


FA/Wilky scum team to me seems too scummy. Like they’re both inherently scummy people, so i have a hard time believing I’m correct in thinking it’s FA/Wilky.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #408  (isolation #59)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:16 pm

This is definitely different than the Carcalilly I know, but I do know scumCarca, and this isn’t that either.

She’s adapting. It’s fun to watch.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #410  (isolation #60)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 pm

In post 409, Tchill13 wrote:i mean if she is vengeful we can just lynch her and let her pick someone to kill.

I don't trust carca.


I’d be down. Is vengeful still greylisted?

I’m not super familiar with the new normal guidelines, to be honest. I haven’t been as active on-site the past few months, mainly just focusing on a couple games at a time and nothing else.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #412  (isolation #61)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Did I die early that game? I don’t remember. My mind’s been elsewhere lately. :lol:

Trying to start up my film company. Slowly, but surely. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #414  (isolation #62)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:11 pm

In post 413, Gamma Emerald wrote:You died n2 but the vengeful townie was lynched d1 so...



Hmm. Did I do anything crazy?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #416  (isolation #63)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 pm

In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not really, you were forced to claim masons d2, GR was the crazy one who tried to claim mason with you while not being that to "protect" your buddy


OHHHHHHH. i caught Wheme that game, and stated that GROB’s claim of mason towards me (these mason claims :lol:) was off. I remember that game now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #419  (isolation #64)  » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Also, I’m a little freaked out Dave was able to meta that much about me. I didn’t think he understood me so well. :lol:

I guess he’s the type that’s kinda always just around when I make my big scenes.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #421  (isolation #65)  » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:48 am

@nonny - because I’m not looking at the game in a black and white outlook. It’s not as simple as to just say “i think you’re scum.”

I see it on a “all these things here, here, and here, make sense coming from ScumFA pushing a scum agenda, however, I understand that that you would say these things here as town” and once i get a decent amount of those things being said, i could start to make an educated guess of “oh, more than likely, he’s just scum”

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #437  (isolation #66)  » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:28 pm

In post 436, Tchill13 wrote:Actually carcallily shoot wilky instead


I’m down for this. Reundo is doing stuff. I liked their approach regarding to the same stuff FA said things at but completely opposite reaction.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #458  (isolation #67)  » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:39 pm

I’m down for shooting FA/Wilky, Carca.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #459  (isolation #68)  » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Question, for your vengeful do the people have to be on your wagon, though? Because if so, that kinda makes this pointless.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #481  (isolation #69)  » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 pm

In post 461, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Flavor Leaf, I think vengeful townies can kill anyone, not just people on their wagon.


I’ve seen it both ways.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #482  (isolation #70)  » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:07 pm

In post 473, davesaz wrote:
In post 232, nonny wrote:
In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.


But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.

You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?

This could be scum trying to check whether it's safe to lie or not.



Yeah, i thought this as well.

This is the most work I’ve ever seen Dave do, for what it’s worth. I’ve seen him as scum more often than town, too.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #486  (isolation #71)  » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:21 am

In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 481, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 461, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Flavor Leaf, I think vengeful townies can kill anyone, not just people on their wagon.


I’ve seen it both ways.

Vengeful can kill anyone
Super saint is locked to hammerer (but that’s not normal anyway)


I meant like I’ve seen vengeful only be able to choose from the people on the wagon. I know the supersaint stuff.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #488  (isolation #72)  » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 am

In post 487, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk I’d the wagon-only thing is normal-allowed with the strict rules about roles having one way to function


Variant, but yeah, i get ya. I think Ive only seen it like that in themes, so yeah.

I don’t really have much else to say in this game.

I’m liking dave right now, though.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #495  (isolation #73)  » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Did somebody say L-1?

VOTE: Carcalilly


Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #497  (isolation #75)  » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 492, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Alright, there seems to be no time left.
VOTE: Carcalilly

Carca, please kill FA, Nonny, or Wilky.


I agree with this

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #508  (isolation #76)  » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Wait, what? I targeted Profii Night 1.

Idk if I wanna claim right now. It contradicts my role.

Also, I got a really weird message last night, the variant role affected me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #509  (isolation #77)  » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:07 pm

In post 508, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wait, what? I targeted Profii Night 1.

Idk if I wanna claim right now. It contradicts my role.

Also, I got a really weird message last night, the variant role affected me.


Contradicts my role’s power

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #512  (isolation #78)  » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:36 pm

I’m a weak visitor. I targeted Profii night 1, Tchill night 2.

I also got a message at day start saying I was awaken by a flash of lighting and in the moment of illumination saw (insert name here, I’m semi trying to protect said person from being outed)

Don’t know the purpose.

So AKA some “loud” variant with ducky’s flavor.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #513  (isolation #79)  » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 pm

These are NOT my kills being made. You can say that’s a reason to do it, but Profii and Gamma are two players who just aren’t going to be killed by me unless I think I’m in major danger by them.

It’s pointless for me to kill people who know my meta here, especially with Tchill being the way he is towards me this game.

That just really leaves Unah for me.

Gamma died because he was on my side, and I was bringing together Unah, Gamma, Myself, and Tchill, a little on/off about Tchill, but I still had him there. And now I’ve confirmed it for myself bar me getting blocked.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #515  (isolation #80)  » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:26 pm

In post 222, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yes, it was Profii.

In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.

In post 496, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, Tchill.



Yes it was Profii. And oh, Tchill were the last things I said each day.

First thing I said Day 2 was I was pissed about the night kill.

Who did Flavor target?

“yes, it was Profii.”
“Oh, Tchill”

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #516  (isolation #81)  » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:30 pm

Bar me being roleblocked, which could have been the possibility depending on the person who i assumes targeted me, that means that Tchill is conf town.

@Player who gave me the message - if the name I got is the same person, do something this game that confirms to me that I was roleblocked. I’m not sure exactly how to go about doing this, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out.

Just try to confirm to me if you roleblocked me or not. I have no way of knowing otherwise, and if I wasn’t blocked, Tchill is conf town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #517  (isolation #82)  » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:32 pm

In post 515, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 222, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yes, it was Profii.

In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.

In post 496, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, Tchill.



Yes it was Profii. And oh, Tchill were the last things I said each day.

First thing I said Day 2 was I was pissed about the night kill.

Who did Flavor target?

“yes, it was Profii.”
“Oh, Tchill”


I hammered both times, so i knew day was ending.

Day 2, Unah voted after me and was on the vote count, but I was he hammer. It was just an additional.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #532  (isolation #83)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:17 am

In post 527, UnaBombaH wrote:Boon, let me guess something once CT has claimed their action for last night.
For now, I think I have two mutually exclusive scenarios running in my head at the same time, and both of them have AT LEAST ONE of Boon/Chill as scum.
Thoughts on that Boon? :]


Well, I know I’m town and if I wasn’t roleblocked that means Chill is town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #533  (isolation #84)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am

@Tchill - I do know where scum is. I just haven’t voted this day phase because we were doing things.

VOTE: FA

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #534  (isolation #85)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 am

@Tchill - and if you hadn’t realized, I do have strong reads right now, and feel the team is FA/Nonny/Reundo.

I’m town reading Unah, Tchill, Dave, and CT.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #535  (isolation #86)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:23 am

Tchill’s being kind of weird, and while I do town read there, I’m not basing it off my weak visitor.

ScumTchill and I tend to get into it.

Replace Reundo with Tchill potentially.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #536  (isolation #87)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 am

Which could explain why Tchill is chainsawing me, and acting like FA and I are connected.

If FA is lynched and flips Red, it allows him to stay on me for the mislynch.

He’s bussing a buddy, but targeting me.

This makes some sense actually. Idk if it’s happening, but I’m looking into it now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #537  (isolation #88)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:26 am

Regards to CT, scum has no reason to backtrack the claim right here.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #547  (isolation #89)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:32 pm

@Unah - you’re right within that 4...I’m starting to feel like Tchill is scum. I don’t feel my target mattered, tbh. I was likely blocked.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #553  (isolation #90)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Good stuff.

“Blessed Mafia, recommend checking it out if you want to see how scum!Boon+Chill can destroy a mans life.”

Possible new sig quote after this game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #554  (isolation #91)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:50 pm

If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #556  (isolation #92)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Man, Ducky’s game is making me feel it’s time for the next BooneyToonz game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #558  (isolation #93)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:53 pm

In post 555, UnaBombaH wrote:(I just recommend it to everyone because I still caught all three of you out on that gambit, and got praised in the dead thread :roll: )


Yeah, that’s a game I like to point on when I state it doesn’t matter if you know they’re scum, you gotta be able to lynch them. :)

The dreaded neighborhood vig/gunsmith gambit. Tingles.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #560  (isolation #94)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:56 pm

In post 559, UnaBombaH wrote:BTW, wanna bet Chill is going to come back into this thread saying we are scum together right outta the gates? :lol:


I am getting Increasingly paranoid of you two being scum and messing with me now :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #563  (isolation #95)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:12 pm

In post 562, Completly Trustworthy wrote:By the way, I don't know for sure Gamma watched Profii on N1, that's just a guess of mine because its what I would have done. A PR claim is likely to get attacked or draw town protective roles on n1, so watching him makes sense. I can't confirm this though obviously. I like trying to guess what the power roles scum have are because it help me understand their strategy or judge whether someone is fakeclaiming.


He said he didn’t target Profii through my gambit

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #595  (isolation #96)  » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:09 pm

I think he’s done much more than he normally does when he’s scum.

Hell, this is the most I’ve ever seen dave do. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #598  (isolation #97)  » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:58 pm

In post 596, nonny wrote:CT you accuse me of misrepping while linking a post that doesn’t say what you are implying it says, you say I’m the one that pointed out the weirdness of you and FA being alive. That was posted by someone else after me, at work currently and can’t pull quote. I pointed out your narrisstic gambit and how it’s antitown. There is still time to solve and I want a reread prior to voting, but if I had to vote now it would be on you, not omgus but know it’ll look that way.

Tchill said it well, why would 3 scum narrow in on you? Why did you explain your gambit with now real pressure? You’re timing is odd and stands out:


Bad timing but I will be modified v/la this weekend, mobile only going out of town to ride roller coasters.



Despite that, I think it’s a very townie mindset to think 3 scum are all tunneling you.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #601  (isolation #98)  » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Town reading Unah/Dave/CT.

Leaves the other 4. Not entirely sure the combination, tbh, but like 3/4 of them.

Sure, there are scenarios I can see where I’m wrong about some of my town reads, but I feel they’re Darby less likely.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #608  (isolation #99)  » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:49 pm

In post 606, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Flavor Leaf, why do you think that Davesaz typically lurks? In my most recent game, HMS Erebus, he was one of the more active players.


Hmm. Idk. Generally he’s not really on my radar until he doesn’t in games. He was scum in one of my stronger town games, and I caught him out without him even really putting any sort of fight.

Unah, you were scum that game. Remember? You were traitor and early day 1 you were super town read and i was like nah.

Then you got shot, but i used your posts to find Dave and the other scum partner. :lol:

A SK won that game...

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #609  (isolation #100)  » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:50 pm

In post 482, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 473, davesaz wrote:
In post 232, nonny wrote:
In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.


But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.

You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?

This could be scum trying to check whether it's safe to lie or not.



Yeah, i thought this as well.

This is the most work I’ve ever seen Dave do, for what it’s worth. I’ve seen him as scum more often than town, too.


I had even posted my liking of Dave’s posts since yesterday. I feel we’d been pretty linked up, so i felt w43 coming from the same town perspective.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #610  (isolation #101)  » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:51 pm

He was also analyzing a lot of FA and nonny yesterday, and I took notice of all that and was interested in responses.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #617  (isolation #102)  » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:32 am

Eh, it was enough, or strong enough on point to what I felt exactly, so I felt a sense of mindmelding. Plenty of things that lead me to believe that, more of a timing, and this is the first time I’ve ever felt like Dave and I are on the same page analytically.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #618  (isolation #103)  » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 am

@Unah - Wifoming scum with this one, but I’m trusting you with it. No further comments shall be made with this, as it makes it irrelevant.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #626  (isolation #104)  » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:43 pm

In post 625, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Una, I would appreciate if you explained further why you think the posts I and Tchill have made indicate we are scum together. I want to understand your perspective better.


Pretty sure Unah clearly stated that either you’re both scum OR one of you is scum. Just wasn’t TvT.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #634  (isolation #105)  » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:55 am

In post 633, Tchill13 wrote:I think the nonny/tchill scum team is the only one that makes any sense objectively if you're attacking me.

I think it's odd that I'm FA's only TR but it's also a breathe of fresh air lol.

I don't think una would throw his partner under the bus atm. Scums is doing pretty well. I highly doubt they'd begin to bus each other this day phase.


To be fair the FA/Tchill/nonny is What’s being talked about most places, and I see FA/Tchill more than Tchill/nonny.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #636  (isolation #106)  » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:05 pm

In post 635, nonny wrote:In regards to una’s I still see CT as most likely scum. Haven’t at this point narrowed down partner pool. I’m still due for my reread and head back home tonight, depending on how late I get home the reread will happen tonight or tomorrow after work.

To answer Reundos read list request partially from earlier, prior to reread I’m still TR FA, chill and slight on una. Scumlean on flavor and reundo, and SR on CT. Everyone else is fuzzy and I need to sort. Hoping reread will help me sort remaining and confirm these reads.


Lol, and the award for scummiest post in the game goes to Nonny.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #659  (isolation #107)  » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Nah, I don’t think you’re thecorrect lynch today.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #666  (isolation #108)  » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:04 pm

In post 663, Tchill13 wrote:If FA is scum. Kudos for the fake bread crumb. I'm not gonna let paranoia ruin this game for me. If he's scum he can be caught later but not this day phase. He has teammates.

FA is the first of a town lock for this day phase only for me.


Lol, yet if I had bread crumb more you’d push it as scummy :lol:

I even said I looked at FA’s scum game a lot early during my time on site here.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #672  (isolation #109)  » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Wait, why am I a town read now and not being scum read by you?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #676  (isolation #110)  » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:45 pm

In post 674, Tchill13 wrote:I gotta sort FA and nonny.

I feel pretty good about Dave and UNA scum. Which means probably one of them is actually scum.

CT I can't really decide.

But I'm definitely working with BOON and Reundo.


Dave and Unah are my strongest town reads. This is odd.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #678  (isolation #111)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:00 am

I don’t see ScumUnah doing this much, and for him to be ScumUnah, he’d be putting in so much work to try and pocket me, and I don’t think Unah does that.

I’ve also been lining up with him throughout.

Kind of the same for Dave, but take out the pocket.

Unah would be afraid of me sniffing him out if he was scum for him to commit this hard.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #690  (isolation #112)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:42 am

In post 689, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 688, nonny wrote:
In post 687, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh, and unless it wasn't clear to everyone already - at least one of nonny, Reundo and Completly Trustworthy are basically confirmed scum now. OR we are facing a scumteam that just flat out sucks at coordinating. :lol:

Can you expand on this? Not sure I fully get what you mean.
We are in MyLo right?


Hmm...i think we are.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #692  (isolation #113)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:44 am

I’m not touching Dave/Unah.

Tchill is seeming townier lately.

Gut says CT is town.

FA/nonny/Reundo?

Hmm, I could see a potential Tchill/Reundo pairing, and idk who the third would be.

Hmm...i want in Fa/Nonny/Reundo.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #695  (isolation #114)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:57 am

Chill Nonny can make sense.

I’m not really sure about Chill/CT. I don’t see it. Maybe I just really fell for the CT ScumGambit if CT is in fact scum, but i don’t see a reason for getting rid of the doc claim in that scenario as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #698  (isolation #115)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:23 am

In post 697, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 695, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maybe I just really fell for the CT ScumGambit if CT is in fact scum, but i don’t see a reason for getting rid of the doc claim in that scenario as scum.
So you think that my and are completely wrong?


I don’t think it’s completely wrong, but I don’t think the claim was to sniff out a town protective, i think it was just to save themself. Maybe I’m wrong.

I have been reanalyzing this game.

I might want to stick to my “all four of us are town” from earlier.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #699  (isolation #116)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:26 am

In post 223, the worst wrote:
vote count 1.12
Image


nonny (1) : Reundo
profii (2) : TiphaineDeath, Completly Trustworthy
FA_Q2 (0) :
UnaBombaH (0) :
davesaz (0) :
Completly Trustworthy (1) : FA_Q2
Gamma Emerald (0) :
TiphaineDeath (7) : Gamma Emerald, Carcalilly, profii, wilky, davesaz, Tchill13, Flavor Leaf
Reundo (0) :
Flavor Leaf (0) :
Carcalilly (0) :
Tchill13 (0) :
wilky (0) :

not voting: UnaBombaH, nonny

with 13 duckies alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

day one will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-02 09:00:00)

mod notes:
- nonny v/la until 1st of October
- davesaz v/la until 1st of October
- quack

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #700  (isolation #117)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 am

]TiphaineDeath (7) : Gamma Emerald, Carcalilly, profii, wilky, davesaz, Tchill13, Flavor Leaf

I’m wrong somewhere. Hmm. There’s definitely scum here. There’s a reason it hasn’t been pushed.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #701  (isolation #118)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:30 am

Also, Gamma and I were on FA, and it didn’t get picked up ever, Gamma flipped green. This means for FA to be town, scum would have had to not try and push this.

I think FA is near lock scum for me.

I can see potential ScumDave now

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #702  (isolation #119)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:32 am

I’m gonna out it because we’re mylo.

Dave targeted me last night with some loud role.

Nonny targeting Dave makes me think dave/nonny aren’t together.

So there’s a path of FA/Dave or FA/Nonny, I feel.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #703  (isolation #120)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:37 am

In post 516, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bar me being roleblocked, which could have been the possibility depending on the person who i assumes targeted me, that means that Tchill is conf town.

@Player who gave me the message - if the name I got is the same person, do something this game that confirms to me that I was roleblocked. I’m not sure exactly how to go about doing this, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out.

Just try to confirm to me if you roleblocked me or not. I have no way of knowing otherwise, and if I wasn’t blocked, Tchill is conf town.



In post 525, davesaz wrote:I had customer meetings all day yesterday 7am-9pm (yes that's a long time).
More meetings today but at least they aren't all day.

Flavor Leaf seems to be saying he was targeted by a loud something. Regardless of what the loud something is, that doesn't preclude having also been RB'd. He did say investigative which might draw scum RB if there is one. The shenanigans might draw any number of town roles wanting to verify he isn't deep wolfing by being himself.

Accordingly I don't think Tchill is mechanically cleared.


This post made me assume that dave did in fact block me. This was said a few posts after mine, and dave made the loud action towards me.

Dave also moved off of Profii onto Tiphaine end of day yesterday after Profii claimed, which makes sense as town.

However, i did say the profii kill made me lean towards no scum or low scum on the wagon.

I think Dave makes sense as scum here, and being the scum that she on the side arguing with a Unah and I. I feel scum are on the outside of us who are here often.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #704  (isolation #121)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:42 am

So Dave almost states that He didn’t roleblock me however scum might have, so this makes me lean that Tchill is actually town.

If Dave is scum, he doesn’t want to know that it was him who roleblocked me.

This is why I think Dave is a Loud Rolecop. They targeted Gamma night 1, and me night 2, and with the CT even night doctor claim, and me saying I was investigative mixed in with the WIFOM i brought with that, because I’m known to say things like that as VT, scum wanted to check what I really was.

Scum expected CT to protect me because of that, so they shot their night 1 PR check, who also happened to be someone who was helping me push scumFA and was in the Unah-Gamma-Boon strong townlock.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #705  (isolation #122)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:43 am

This being said, dave also made sure to state that Tchill would stay available as a mislynch option.

This gives us TownCT, TownUnah, TownTchill, TownLeaf (I like to think I’m blatantly town, which is why Nonny is kinda of scummy, but i think Nonny is mislynch bait.)

I think it’s FA, Dave, Reundo.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #706  (isolation #123)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:46 am

@dave - I think you gotta full claim.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #707  (isolation #124)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:53 am

Actually, I’m pretty certain that that’s the team.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #708  (isolation #125)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:56 am

In post 303, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 293, UnaBombaH wrote:Like..he says that Carca IS scum, I can see that in conjuction with his gambit, but then Chill/Gamma/Me?

That is the part that bothers me the most.


The three that would have known I’d have been gambiting from the get go, and I was trying to see if I could find any correlation in regards to communication towards the scum team had any of you been scum.

I was kinda trying to force communication within the scum team to potentially make one of the other players Freudian slip through insider knowledge only one of the three of you would know well.

To be fair, players like Dave/FA are also aware of how I play, but not to the extent you guys are.

I am but never thought you would gambit like this.

Did you even remotely consider the fact that you could have hard outed town pr roles and did give scum more information than they should have? This was a terrible gambit - even for you boon.

That said, car responded to that like garbage.

VOTE: Carcalilly

Why try and undermine FL and throw shade at what he was doing when it was almost complete? Further, why claim that you cannot target anyone? Does that have a single town motivation? Looks to me like you were tryharding to sound town.

On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:
"I'd also like to point out that I knew for a near certainty that it was a gambit from the get go. Mainly because I was asked to be the last one, and there's absolutely no result Boon could have that would suggest me doing anything last night."

^ that statement serves no purpose other than tryharding to be town. tchill does something simular but he comes off much more genuine than una and much more constant. Tchill also does not just throw out information on what he did or did not do in night actions. Una does it just here and it looks to me only because boon put him at the end.

Finally, Gamma attacks FL for a good reason in my opinion BUT jumps right off. What was that about? Scum lean here as well.

Those are my top 3 at this point.

In post 304, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.

That is essentially what gamma did. What do you think of him pulling his vote back so fast?

In post 390, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 337, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, FA’s 303 shades Carca, Gamma, and myself setting him up to go any way there, but yeah he baited is all in with a nice thing, then turned it.

I did not shade anyone at all. I openly scumread them. You are right, I can go any way here - lynch any of those three.

Since when is scumreading players scummy?
Called my gambit terrible, but then said Carca reacted badly.

Your gambit WAS terrible. Just because it netted something this time without utterly outing all of town's PR does not make it a shit gambit.
Called Gamma reaction valid, but turned it when he switched fast

It was. His initial reaction would have been meh, then he suddenly switched gears as though he did not want to engage with you on your gambit. That is scummy.
This is a nicely hidden seemingly pushing a scum agenda.

VOTE: FA

That’s the ScumFA I like to watch.

Then what would town FA have done? Ignored reactions? Not called anyone out?

This is bad logic even for you boon.


These combined posts is what I keep going back to, along with the Gamma kill. FA’s attitude shows he thinks I’m a mislynch opportunity. He even starts to discredit Unah. I have a few other things to bring up.

This is typical Scum pushing on perceived flawed town play with the ability to counter any cases put upon them.
I do a similar thing to this when I’m scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #709  (isolation #126)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:58 am

In post 307, Reundo wrote:The thing with Flavor's gambit is I can realistically see how such a gambit would help him game solve as town, but like FA_2Q mentioned there was the possibility it would've drawn out a PR, and it's likely they would've been lynched since they would be the only one who claimed to visit profii -- not sure if this is just Flavor not fully thinking this through or if he thought it was unlikely a PR would target profii anyway. The only way saying "no" would've been the optimal play there would be if scum suspected he was gambiting, which they wouldn't have reason to do unless they've seen him gambit as town before. I don't see much reason to distrust Flavor's theory -- there's the possibility that Flavor himself is scum and coached his own buddies to say no, but I'm not going to seriously entertain the idea right now since it doesn't seem that likely imo.

Carca's reaction was weird, and it sounded almost like she missed Flavor's watcher claim entirely, but I'm not really seeing how it's scum-AI. Gamma's initial Flavor vote seemed like a knee-jerk reaction tbh, and the switch onto Carcalilly seemed more based on him rethinking things rather than being influenced by anything in the thread. Not that scum can't think "Oh, this vote was actually a terrible idea, let me switch off real quick", but his switch was definitely not overtly scum-AI, and with regards to his play as a whole I feel he's been fairly involved in the game and doing his part to contribute -- I can't see a clear scum agenda from him. Una seems like the most likely to be scum out of Flavor's pool so far -- it feels like he's just coasting so far, and his content is pretty sub-par even for someone who recently replaced in. Outside of the whole gambit, I'm not getting a good vibe from wilky since his contributions so far have been bare-minumum. I'm still not keen on nonny either -- her posting in RVS was fine since it seemed based on a misunderstanding of the vote count, but I didn't like her comment on profii, and her questions to Carca were just more/less echoing everyone else's concerns, but re-reading her ISO I'm not as confident on my scum-read of her. I might have to take some time to consider this whole gambit a bit more, but for now I'm content with this vote.

VOTE: UnaBombaH


And then, I even made a comment back then, Reundo makes a similar post, but speaking the exact opposite, however he ends up voting Unah, who was gaining support because CT just voted there, and FA had just shaded the slot.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #710  (isolation #127)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:01 am

Also, back there, CT and Reundo both targeted Unah, but CT was the one who was targeted as potential scum and not Reundo. Reundo was able to hide behind that CT mannequin. By a lot of us. We all town read Reundo, yet scum read CT for the same thing. Reundo went off this while FA continued the most mislynchable player ever in Carcalilly

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #711  (isolation #128)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:04 am

In post 345, Flavor Leaf wrote:FA being scum might counteract the statement made about one of Unah/Gamma/Tchill being scum. FA’s definitely the most old school player in this game, which means he might have automatically expected me to self implode and hurt the town in a massive way. His comments towards the gambit show that was his mindset anyways, so that’s likely to be truthful even if he is scum. That is actually a good scum play because it’s pushing a perceived flawed town play.

However, I did feel comfortable enough due to knowing certain players here know me so well.

I can see Unah/Tchill/Gamma as all town with ScumFA.

@You 3 - If I’m scum, I’m taking my boldness to a whole new level with this one. :lol:

In post 346, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I can’t really explain it, but I expect one of Dave/Wilky to be scum. :lol:


Fits in quite nicely, actually. YesterDay i said i could see my boys being all town if FA is scum, I’m pretty solid with that, I feel. Then I also noted one of dave/Wilky is scum, and I’m with that movement still. Nice. Hopefully my reads are solid this game...i feel I’ve been pretty good with my town reads.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #712  (isolation #129)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:10 am

Checking back on the CT wagon, they got to 5 votes super fast. Gamma and myself joined followed by Carca real fast.

For CT to be scum, we’d have to believe they’d have the scum mindset to not wait for the scum team to chime in on what they should fake claim. I don’t know if I believe CTScum would do that, but I did notice some interactions with CT and FA, i don’t know if i find them SvS or SvT...

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #713  (isolation #130)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:16 am

In post 401, davesaz wrote:I've had my butt kicked this week by work and family obligations. It's lurking by the "not posting much" standard, but not by the "choosing to let the thread slip by as long as you can" standard. Don't make me break out the huge text that says I don't lie about RL stuff.

FL points out that I switched off Profii -- hardly surprising for someone who loathes lynching claimed PRs when there isn't anything suggesting it's fake.
Even night doc in a game with a novice vig? I'd call that one about 2/3 likely to be town but yeah scum is a possibility.
If there is a(nother) doc, especially modified like n-shot or odd night, don't counter. I was just in a game with an even/odd pair of the same role.
I think this is trying to solve the game Flavor Leaf. I believe I've seen scum FL fake that but I'm inclined to TR it with so many in the game who know him.
Kinda happy we don't have the gambit multiple times in one game FL. Or at least I hope we don't. :lol:
Gonna need to re-read stuff, I caught up quickly given the short deadline, now need to do it slowly.

In post 422, Reundo wrote:
In post 420, nonny wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:I want everyone to vote in their next post with a one sentence explanation of why they’re voting who they are voting

Did not notice this prior. But why? Wheres the benefit other than having votes out? Plus didn't work....


It forces people to take a stance via a vote or draws suspicion to them regarding why they didn't do so -- I don't think it was an unreasonable request from him.

In post 420, nonny wrote: makes me townread TChill.


I don't see that being a hard post to fake by scum!tchill, and he doesn't lose anything as scum by pointing this out. Why reference this post as a reason to town-read him, exactly?

In post 420, nonny wrote:I don't see FA scum at this point. Voting vengeful townie just gives us more flips and more info, right? I'm for that and would vote there. Otherwise I'm leaning scum on carca currently. Got nothing on Wilky. Not sure I know how to read Flavor (why boon?) but currently below null. Everyone else null or above for now.


Can you explain your reads a bit more? Why scum-leans on Carca and Flavor, specifically?


I've liked Una's posting recently -- his thought process has lined up with mine more often than not. I have a slight TR on CT and the PR claim seems plausible, so I'm inclined to trust his claim. I don't think him staying on the wagon of a PR claim has much significance since profii was never going to be the lynch post-claim anyways. I doubt he'd actually try to push profii after his claim, and it seems more likely he just preferred to find someone else to vote on first before switching off. I don't see the point of lynching Carcalilly unless I think she's scum, which I'm not leaning towards atm. It sounds better to just lynch whoever we'd want Carca to vengekill anyways, and if she is town then we'd most likely be going into D3 with one less townie than usual and even numbers, which isn't desirable imo. I liked FlavorLeaf's gambit and the analysis that came from it, thought I'm not really feeling scum!FA_Q2 at the moment. FA's coming off fairly aggressive, which might just be his playstyle, but I'm not sure what he'd gain from it as scum, and I liked his early probing of me/Tchill D1. Tchill's a dormant null for me -- I'm finding more town pings in some of his off-hand comments than his actual reads/pushes. Nonny's catchup hasn't made me feel better about her -- the "I suck" mentality pings slightly towny, but I'm not sure how the questions she asked are supposed to help her scum-hunt -- seems more like busy work imo. I'd also like to vote wilky, but with him being on V/LA we'd basically have to lynch him without a claim, which is bad on the off-chance he is town -- unless I start feeling better about nonny, I'd rather save wilky for tomorrow. Everyone not mentioned hasn't changed in terms of reads for me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nonny


This post makes me feel like Nonny and Reundo definitely aren’t scum together, as Nonny had just stated that they didn’t see FA scum, so they’ve been kind of protecting FA, however, Reundo does the opposite, say they understand me and Gamma, they just don’t see FA, which protects FA in a much less subtle way and then targets mislynchable Nonny.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #714  (isolation #131)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:16 am

I didn’t mean to quote the dave quote in that last post, but yeah, I believe that was Dave trying to buddy me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #715  (isolation #132)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 am

In post 428, nonny wrote:Rundo I think you are reading my tone or motivation wrong(or I’m wording it wrong). I understand why the request for votes, was more curious about Gamma’s personal motivation and if his goal was met. Which with his latest post adds up.

Will respond more fully when not mobile.


This feels like town not understanding why they’re being targeted. However they’re being targeted by scum, so

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #716  (isolation #133)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:21 am

In post 451, Reundo wrote:
In post 428, nonny wrote:Rundo I think you are reading my tone or motivation wrong(or I’m wording it wrong). I understand why the request for votes, was more curious about Gamma’s personal motivation and if his goal was met. Which with his latest post adds up.


Well if that was your goal, then you probably should've been more upfront about it. I thought the answer he gave was fairly obvious -- what kind of responses were you expecting from this? Still waiting for the rest of your reply.

In post 431, Tchill13 wrote:This is the obvious place to move. Carca acted too shady earlier, will always be scum read now.

We need to kill one of the lurkers if carca is indeed town.

This takes away 2 potential mislynches for scum if both are town. If carca is scum, which I'm assuming, then that's even better.


Carca doesn't count as a "taking away a potential mislynch" if we're literally just going to lynch her. What's even the point of taking away "potential mislynches for scum"? Wouldn't it be better to just let scum jump on these easy mislynches and rat them out with VCA?

In post 434, Tchill13 wrote:And before people start saying "we should be trying to lynch scum"

That's what I'm trying to do. With every lynch you should weigh every outcome from an objective perspective. What happens if they're scum? Always good news. What happens if they're town? This is important too. Because not every lynch is scum. So you need to be able to weigh the risk/reward of a lynch if you're not almost certain it'll be a scum flip.


I mean, you didn't evaluate "risk/reward" more than "oh, this person's lurking, that seems like a good lynch/veng-kill". Like, sure, I can see the motive behind saving someone who'd be valuable as town for later if you think they're only slightly scummy, but really it's more important to emphasize scum equity over getting rid of people whom you deem useless to town without even considering their alignment.

In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:Fa's hesitance to control her shot makes me worry about him.


What's the point of this? He clearly explained why he didn't think town should control Carca's shot. You could've engaged with him and talked through your thought process, but instead you decided to completely ignore his questions and throw this useless shade at him.


Lynching Carca because she's "likely to be scum" is actually terrible. Like 90% of why people are scum-reading her was because of the weird anti-town posts she made earlier, and no one scum-reading her is even bothering to reconsider her anti-town actions in light of her claiming a role where she'd be much more content to be lynched than normal, or whether softing and fake-claiming a role that would guarantee her lynch in Lylo would even make sense from scum. Lynching Carca for the veng-kill also seems pretty bad -- if Carca's lynched today, flips vengeful, and the veng-kill misses, then we're at Mylo tomorrow with even numbers, and I'm not willing to take that risk just to lynch someone I'm fairly confident is town. Most players seem on board with making wilky the veng-kill -- I say it's better to just lynch him today and leave Carca for later.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: wilky


Reundo’s name was being brought up for potential vengeful, along with FA for a bit.

Reundo here slyly defeNDS FA when Tchill says he has a little bit of worry with FA. Reundo also wants to lynch Wilky instead of Carca, someone who also ends up being green. This is self preservation since multiple scum were being named to be vengekilled.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #717  (isolation #134)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 am

In post 471, davesaz wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:Reundo threw shade at me that whole post then voted someone else lol.

So what do you actually think about it?


Dave helping shade Tchill with Reundo :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #718  (isolation #135)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:25 am

In post 473, davesaz wrote:
In post 232, nonny wrote:
In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.


But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.

You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?

This could be scum trying to check whether it's safe to lie or not.


More points towards scum setting Nonny up for mislynch bait.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #719  (isolation #136)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am

This is Dave making sure he interacts with both FA and Reundo, in a rather NAI, pointless kind of way, to be honest.
Spoiler:
In post 475, davesaz wrote:
In post 438, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 432, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think it should be her choice.

Why?

If she really is town vengeful then why give scum the opening to try and control the shot? What scenario do you think it is better that a revenge shot completely controlled by town should be not be so?

This is a good point, but I have a question about it -- do you think there is scum you think is trying to direct the shot? Or is this just a general principle you're talking about?


In post 474, davesaz wrote:
In post 455, Reundo wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:Reundo threw shade at me that whole post then voted someone else lol.


What's your point here? Is voting you a requirement for "throwing shade at you"? I can point out things I don't like from players without automatically placing them as my #1 pick for scum. There's other players I'd much rather see lynched today that are also much more likely to actually be lynched today.

Yes but do you have an actual reason for your vote? More to the point, you say other players but it's not clear who they are.



Now, here, he labels both Reundo and FA as scum, right? Looking at previous posts, you couldn’t ever think that.
HOWEVER, when he goes and votes Carca, he says the venge candidates should be Nonny and Wilky. The two people already being brought up that aren’t FA/Reundo.

Spoiler:
In post 477, davesaz wrote:Going mostly from memory because I didn't get time to do that deep re-read, and most of this is low quality unless stated otherwise.

nonny - lurker
FA_Q2 - weak scum
Unabombah - saw a couple things I thought probably came from town
davesaz - role pm says town ;)
Completly Trustworthy - Doesn't seem to be stretching for scumreads quite as much as the last game we played together, probably town
TheHolySpirit - I copied and pasted the list from the OP and when I got to this one I went WTF? Is this player even in the game? replace by someone? I don't want to open another tab so I'll figure out where the issue was later.
Reundo - lurker and scummy
Flavor Leaf - town for the gambit
Carcalilly - vengeful claim, don't have an independent read on the slot
Tchill13 - isn't doing the normal leaping about and jumping to conclusions that I normally scumread him for when he's town. I see the post explaining that. I think I'll wait for some replies to decide
wilky - dunno, scum side of null I think


In post 491, davesaz wrote:
In post 485, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 479, davesaz wrote:Somethings's wrong with my list because too many of the possible scum are lurkers.
A very "aware" notion imo.. while good, I havent seen anything like this from you ever before, so feels a bit weird though? :lol:

But I'll try to turn this into a question now - in this specific game, don't you think we could actually, for once, have a full lurkerteam of scum? :]
I have my own thoughts on this, and will share them in full if dave first gives his in-depth answer..

I think I question my own reads often, if that’s what you’re talking about in the first part.

It’s seeming more likely that at least 2 scum are lurking. We don’t see anywhere near as much agenda pushing as normal imo. No time for a wagon switch, my candidates for venge if it’s real would be nonny and wilky I think.

VOTE: carcalilly

Work day don’t know if I’ll be back before eod.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #720  (isolation #137)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:44 am

In post 562, Completly Trustworthy wrote:By the way, I don't know for sure Gamma watched Profii on N1, that's just a guess of mine because its what I would have done. A PR claim is likely to get attacked or draw town protective roles on n1, so watching him makes sense. I can't confirm this though obviously. I like trying to guess what the power roles scum have are because it help me understand their strategy or judge whether someone is fakeclaiming.


This actually indirectly implies that CT is for sure town. I can’t see scum saying this. If Gamma had watched Profii, he would have gotten 2 names from that list.

My name, and whoever killed Profii.

CT is town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #721  (isolation #138)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:44 am

Gamma would have had a guilty if that were the case.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #722  (isolation #139)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:47 am

Spoiler:
In post 304, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.

That is essentially what gamma did. What do you think of him pulling his vote back so fast?

In post 462, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 447, Completly Trustworthy wrote:FA, you didn't answer my question.
UNVOTE: UnaBombaH

My read on you has not changed a whole lot. You are null. You are not an option today considering your claim and no real reason to doubt it.

In post 522, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 507, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Alright, I have a theory on what the scumteam is. I'll make my case tomorrow when it isn't so late.

Also, the mafia team probably has a ninja and an investigative role because Gamma didn't see anyone visiting Profii on N1 and can't see why he would be killed over other options. Flavor, can you fully claim?

And you know this how?

Further, what does it matter? you make assumptions about scum roles that are not even relevant at this point.

In post 577, FA_Q2 wrote:That is a LOT of flailing coming from CT trying to use conjecture to justify why he is still alive. And he has really not been pushed on it either.

Scum is ct/una

In post 669, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 642, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I don't really understand how FA is forming their reads. For instance, they initially said I was null in . Then they said that it was suspicious that I was still alive in . However, explanations were eventually offered for that.


There was a lot more than just you staying alive that was at issue. Your claim, retracting it and most of your 'reasons' you gave around all this are scummy.
Now I don't get why they are so confident that I am scum and not null. Also, their read of Una is confusing. They claimed they didn't like , but I don't really see anything scummy in that and Una addressed it. Also, they said it was scummy that I wasn't being pushed on surviving the night(even thought I think I was), then claimed one of the people pushing me was a teammate. Basically, they claimed that the scum were simultaneously distancing themselves from me and trying to keep the attention off me, it just doesn't make much sense.


That post screams scummy to me. There is no real town reason to do it. it is just to out of place. Una's recent posts have thrown me a bit though.[/quote]
In post 671, FA_Q2 wrote:VOTE: Completly Trustworthy


This also points towards CTtown.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #723  (isolation #140)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:52 am

Conclusion:
I’m pretty certain that the scum team is FA, Dave, and Reundo. Full stop.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #724  (isolation #141)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:19 am

Might as well take this post here. Make this page the Page of Flavor.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #735  (isolation #142)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Who’d you protect Night 1?

Also, I do remember Dave saying that about docs

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #738  (isolation #143)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:56 pm

In post 736, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I'm fairly sure Tchill will flip scum at this point since only three people from the Tiphiane wagon have not flipped town; Flavor, Tchill, and Davesaz. Two of those there have claims that make sense within the setup and have breadcrumbs to support their claims. Given all the evidence all the reasons I've hard to suspect Tchill, I'm 99% certain he'll scum.
VOTE: Tchill13


So my weak visitor shot means nothing to you. Interesting note.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #739  (isolation #144)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:57 pm

In post 738, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 736, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I'm fairly sure Tchill will flip scum at this point since only three people from the Tiphiane wagon have not flipped town; Flavor, Tchill, and Davesaz. Two of those there have claims that make sense within the setup and have breadcrumbs to support their claims. Given all the evidence all the reasons I've hard to suspect Tchill, I'm 99% certain he'll scum.
VOTE: Tchill13


So my weak visitor shot means nothing to you. Interesting note.


Even more interesting is you say the roles make sense, however, Dave targeted me with the loud shot, and I targeted Tchill. Betting it all on me being roleblocked?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #743  (isolation #145)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm

Alright, i understand your trajectory.

I don’t think there was scum on your wagon, though.

You had my town block jump on it basically, and then we got off of it fast before FA and co could come onto it.

I’m thinking you had an all town wagon.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #744  (isolation #146)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Replace Nonny for Dave, I guess in my thing.

I understand that and loud is kinda bleh right there for scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #745  (isolation #147)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:56 pm

In post 727, nonny wrote:Shit, that was a very good page. Don’t wholly disagree with anything when laid out that way. I’m still more confidant in Dave though so will keep vote there for now.


Which also explains this post. Picks the townie of the three that i proposed.

Yeah, that fits nicely.

Nonny, Reundo, FA.

I’m going FA first.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #747  (isolation #148)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 pm

In post 726, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 723, Flavor Leaf wrote:Conclusion:
I’m pretty certain that the scum team is FA, Dave, and Reundo. Full stop.
Oh my what a ride it was to get here! :lol:

Most certain about FA apparently?
I'd say we lynch there then, and move on from there.
I do not feel like taking a risky lynch today.. :roll:



@Unah - how many games have we played together recently? 7-8 games This Year, I’d say?

You should know I like to play risky....

Haha, but yeah, FA today for sure.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #748  (isolation #149)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:09 pm

In post 746, Completly Trustworthy wrote:If the scumteam is FA/Nonny/Reundo, doesn't that mean that the Tiphiane wagon was all town? I find that hard to believe.


Hmm...it does. Damn.

However it was a quick wagon, and I’ve seen all town wagons in scenarios like that.

I just don’t think Tchill is scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #750  (isolation #150)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm

In post 267, davesaz wrote:No action.



That fits with Dave’s statement on my Day 2 gambit where he said no action instead of No.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #751  (isolation #151)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:27 pm

@Dave - protect me again tonight. It assures I live bar them roleblockig you and then killing me. But I’m not sure if there is a direct RB out there, and if he is, he’s probably gated in someway.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #752  (isolation #152)  » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:28 pm

If I die anyways, it’s confirmed there is a roleblocker and Tchill can’t necessarily be considered town. If I die, and someone else dies, I expect Unah to figure out who i targeted.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #774  (isolation #153)  » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:44 am

In post 771, FA_Q2 wrote:sigh.

Well, were fucked then. IF dave is telling the truth AND he gets lucky and blocks the kill do not let CT off another night. FL, all you have done here is reinforce a scum read that you have had on me since day 1. Considering you have been wrong about literally everything else not really a surprise that you are going to tunnel town into defeat.


I don’t think i had anything to do with the other lynches going through besides being the hammer.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #775  (isolation #154)  » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:45 am

In post 773, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 761, Tchill13 wrote:This is ridiculous. I'll be damned if someone who fake claimed an even night doctor AND NEVER GOT NK'D gets me lynched.

You've gotten a pass from others but that's scummy has hell man. You're just flinging shit at me to see if it'll stick at this point.
I actually fully agree with you on this.
No matter what FA flips, if I ever wake up to a D4 I'm still going after CT.
I'm willing to give my life into Boons hands for today, but I'm a bit worried he has given a pass to some players too soon..

One of Chill/CT is scum, I can still feel it in my bones.


Yeah, I’m starting to feel that way. Don’t put it all in my hands, haha.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #777  (isolation #155)  » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:30 pm

@Unah - Join my mind and think outside the box.


Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1230  (isolation #157)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:42 pm

In post 1228, Tchill13 wrote:The Boon babies will play together forever lol.


I’m hoping to eventually get a game where there’s like 13 of us who know each other so well, but like WE ALL know each other that well. That’s when the real fun will come along. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1232  (isolation #158)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:44 pm

Wait, how did I die then?

He protected me and killed me? Was the protect just for laughs and didn’t actually go through?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1234  (isolation #159)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:45 pm

@Unah - you were never getting my crumb. I based it off the Join date, and you’re in europe, so assumingly you have reverse day/month, haha.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1237  (isolation #160)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:47 pm

I agree. Tchill could fake a guilty on me as town, and I still wouldn’t be mad at him.

I’d be like, DAMN IT, TCHILL!!! And laugh it off. He must have had some reason in his mind that he thought it would work out if he were to ever do that.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1240  (isolation #161)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:49 pm

In post 1236, the worst wrote:
In post 1232, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wait, how did I die then?

He protected me and killed me? Was the protect just for laughs and didn’t actually go through?

Davesaz wasn't multitasking, so he could either protect or use the factional kill at night (both would trigger his loud modifier). The night you died, he used the factional kill.


Oh, I get it. Loud went for the kill too.


But yeah, my game is a variant of how the old normal queue USED to be, haha. That’ll be in my opening post.

Actually, I probably can start working on all that stuff now. Game’s likely going to be given the green light anytime now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1252  (isolation #162)  » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:34 am

Great game.

@Gamma - I'm starting to think I really can soul read you. This is like 3 games in a row. I'm always very comfortable in games where Gamma and I both roll town.


[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games