nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by nonny »

VOTE: davesaz name is to plain, looks like trying to blend in with the sheep...
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 24, Carcalilly wrote:hey guys enough RVS let's Lynch someone
What's the hurry?

Is it really duck's birthday? Happy birthday!
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:30 am

Post by nonny »

In post 47, Reundo wrote:, I'm less convinced by nonny's push on / question to Carcalilly, since it came after Tiphaine's vote + the question asked was pointless + it also came after Tchill's call for more activity, so it read a lot like a grab for towncred. Not really a fan of Tchill either, but nonny irks me more out of the two.
Hey look, there’s activity! And we are out of RVS. Last time I checked just asking for those things to occur doesn’t make them happen. If there nothing to comment on then there is no activity.

Lynch happy much? We have a week, and your idea is to give up that time and enter day 2 with no content other than 1-2 flips and one wagon to look at? Seems like a waste.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 55, Reundo wrote:
In post 50, nonny wrote: Lynch happy much? We have a week, and your idea is to give up that time and enter day 2 with no content other than 1-2 flips and one wagon to look at? Seems like a waste.
So me voting you == I want you lynched immediately, apparently? I don't know why you feel you're the "end all be all" wagon today, and even if that were true there'd almost certainly be a counter-wagon to you by the end of the day.
Did not mean you specifically are lynch happy. Went to 4 votes overnight which seems quick, upon review realized that lynch here is 7 not 5, so far I've only played newbie and micros since my hiatus so 4 looked like L-1 which seemed very quick.
In post 80, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Sorry, I haven't been posting, some real life issues came up.
I don't like Nonny's , It's odd they immediately think Reundo wants to lynch them with a lot of time left to talk. That conclusion doesn't feel natural, especially since Nonny doesn't really follow up on her accusation. That seems like early distancing to me.
]
See above. So far only played 5 vote lynch. And way to beetleguise :roll:
In post 67, profii wrote:Reundo seems like town
Carcalilly also seems Town
We should look elsewhere
Do you always post in haikus? Can you give a little more please. Where should we be looking for example?
In post 73, TiphaineDeath wrote:Reundo's post #47 says "lack of inactivity." This is a mistake that reads to me as a re-typed post. It started as talking about inactivity or lack of activity and was edited badly. That type of editing in regards to a post means he is thinking an awful lot about how it will be received, on a post this early, that inconsequential, that reads as scum to me. VOTE: Reundo
This feels like a stretch.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 103, Carcalilly wrote: At this point I’m not even sure if it would be beneficial to lynch anyone today?
What's the benefit to a NL? It'd be better to flip someone, just currently hard to pick who. But really don't get why you'd jump to NL. I'm sure you know the % of it being helpful.
In post 108, Carcalilly wrote:
Uh this is an odd question but is anyone a vanilla townie
Trying to shrink the possible PR pool? Who would actually answer this, like what was the plan with this?
In post 122, Reundo wrote:
In post 84, nonny wrote:
In post 67, profii wrote:Reundo seems like town
Carcalilly also seems Town
We should look elsewhere
Do you always post in haikus? Can you give a little more please. Where should we be looking for example?

Considering profii mentioned you in the post right after this I don't see what your concern is. You expressed concern over three players in your post -- why didn't you vote any of them?
Did not see a need to quote all three just to ask about the weird posting style. He mentioned me but that was it. Otherwise he didn't mention much at all. It was feigning activity so trying to flesh out why.
Posts 135, 140-143 is just off and weird. Not sure what to make of profii at this stage but so far don't like it.

VOTE: Profii
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by nonny »

Still good with profii wagon. Liking the current questions, don't have very much more to add right now.

Carca: are you leaning one way or the other on SvT CT and Profii?

I'm going to be somewhat limited access this weekend due to a work conference but should be able to post atleast once a day.
mod v/la until 10/1
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:12 am

Post by nonny »

UNVOTE: will try to eval better vote tonihght.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.
But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.
You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 237, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 232, nonny wrote:
In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.
But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.
You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?
Of course he has to say names
Not rn but before day gets close to ending 100%
Obviously. Just meant didn’t expect names right then and there
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by nonny »

No.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by nonny »

So the whole endeavor had a false premise but you are valuing the results. I see it but not sure I see the benefit for the gambit if you are PR for real.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 286, Tchill13 wrote:Anyways, ignoring the gambit, wasn't profii the 2nd leading wagon at the time of lynch? That's an odd night kill.
He also claimed a PR as well though...
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by nonny »

Need to catch up. Won’t happen tonight, had a crazy work week.

FAQ2 hasn’t even stood out so need to iso there.
Is an even night doc even confirmable?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by nonny »

Going back to start of day 2 for catch up, not sure how much i'll actually come up with.
Spoiler: nai i think
(honestly this game feels higher level compared to others i've played so far recently :lol: feel like i should say sorry i suck )
In post 230, Flavor Leaf wrote:Profii being killed however implies low amount of scum on that wagon, though. Considering it was a quick lynch, that makes sense. I’ve seen those be all town before. I’m going to look off the wagon.

1-2 scum on wagon, max.
Wait...which wagon? The lynch wagon or the profii wagon? Because later you say the exact opposite...

Some of that gambit-gambit post talk I don't full get but looks almost like insider talk with those 4 (?) so whatever i guess.
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:I want everyone to vote in their next post with a one sentence explanation of why they’re voting who they are voting
Did not notice this prior. But why? Wheres the benefit other than having votes out? Plus didn't work....

Spoiler: long quote
In post 303, FA_Q2 wrote: Why try and undermine FL and throw shade at what he was doing when it was almost complete? Further, why claim that you cannot target anyone? Does that have a single town motivation? Looks to me like you were tryharding to sound town.

On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:
"I'd also like to point out that I knew for a near certainty that it was a gambit from the get go. Mainly because I was asked to be the last one, and there's absolutely no result Boon could have that would suggest me doing anything last night."

^ that statement serves no purpose other than tryharding to be town. tchill does something simular but he comes off much more genuine than una and much more constant. Tchill also does not just throw out information on what he did or did not do in night actions. Una does it just here and it looks to me only because boon put him at the end.
Agree with this assessment and don't think i could phrase it better so will just quote it.
Fair point in
Not sure I like like the
subtle
i'm town mention and do you think FA is scum or not? Like why not just say it instead of compliment FA and yourself, Flavor?
then why aren't you voting either? Or anyone for that matter?
vote in
In post 379, Tchill13 wrote: CT is town because that's a
tough fake claim to get away with
Why? Is this a setup thing or another reason?

makes me townread TChill.

I don't see FA scum at this point. Voting vengeful townie just gives us more flips and more info, right? I'm for that and would vote there. Otherwise I'm leaning scum on carca currently. Got nothing on Wilky. Not sure I know how to read Flavor (why boon?) but currently below null. Everyone else null or above for now.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:38 am

Post by nonny »

Rundo I think you are reading my tone or motivation wrong(or I’m wording it wrong). I understand why the request for votes, was more curious about Gamma’s personal motivation and if his goal was met. Which with his latest post adds up.

Will respond more fully when not mobile.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 am

Post by nonny »

Is that for sure lynch? Feel silly adding one more vote for nothing.

Understand why I’m in the pool so not going to argue with it, can see outside perspective where it looks I’m lurker, agree with the other options.

Apologize for my activity level, I should have /out’d before this started because accidentally over committed, but really don’t want to replace. Should be able to give more attention here if I’m around for day 3. (Not trying to AtE just feel need to give explaination, take it how you will).
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 507, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Alright, I have a theory on what the scumteam is. I'll make my case tomorrow when it isn't so late.

Also, the mafia team probably has a ninja and an investigative role because Gamma didn't see anyone visiting Profii on N1 and can't see why he would be killed over other options. Flavor, can you fully claim?
Where is the assumption Gamma watched Profii coming from?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 am

Post by nonny »

Can’t see scum!CT not just faking a Target but don’t see why a VT would fake claim except to save their own ass. It wasn’t to draw the night kill like he says when there were already claimed tracker/investigative role. A doc wouldnt be a huge threat.

Flavor you confuse me in nearly every post. You said just last page Tchill is lockdown barring RB but now he might be scum because he SR you for not being legendary scum hunter this game?

CT: so you essentially find all my posts scummy but not enough for a vote and only on the conditional of FA being scum?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by nonny »

[quote="In ”]
Therefore; it makes sense that I and Flavor lived.[/quote]
Only on the premise scum knew or guessed Gamma was a watcher. Show how you think scum knew this? Is there a breadcrumb? Is there a claim?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 am

Post by nonny »

CT you accuse me of misrepping while linking a post that doesn’t say what you are implying it says, you say I’m the one that pointed out the weirdness of you and FA being alive. That was posted by someone else after me, at work currently and can’t pull quote. I pointed out your narrisstic gambit and how it’s antitown. There is still time to solve and I want a reread prior to voting, but if I had to vote now it would be on you, not omgus but know it’ll look that way.

Tchill said it well, why would 3 scum narrow in on you? Why did you explain your gambit with now real pressure? You’re timing is odd and stands out:

Bad timing but I will be modified v/la this weekend, mobile only going out of town to ride roller coasters.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:37 am

Post by nonny »

In post 605, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Also, I didn't like the fact that Nonny said their vote wouldn't look like OMGUS. If she had voted right then, would anyone have thought of that as an OMGUS vote? That and their insistence in that they weren't using ATE seem to me like her being overly self-conscious about what others think of her.
I said it would look like omgus but wasn’t coming from that place. I am self conscious as a person and it leaks into all of my games, look at any of the newbie game I’ve played since July, not purposeful but just real life character flaw the leaches into my game play.

Dave’s post re:CT gambit claim I can see and better explains CT’s possible intention but still not sure I like the whole scenario.

FL can you say more on your Dave read?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by nonny »

Request noted Reundo. May not be until back from trip, going to attempt reread in carbut not sure how it’ll go while mobile.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:29 am

Post by nonny »

In regards to una’s I still see CT as most likely scum. Haven’t at this point narrowed down partner pool. I’m still due for my reread and head back home tonight, depending on how late I get home the reread will happen tonight or tomorrow after work.

To answer Reundos read list request partially from earlier, prior to reread I’m still TR FA, chill and slight on una. Scumlean on flavor and reundo, and SR on CT. Everyone else is fuzzy and I need to sort. Hoping reread will help me sort remaining and confirm these reads.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 675, Tchill13 wrote:Nonny has 23 damn post.

I don't see scum selling out other scum at this point in the game.
Didn't realize it was that low :?
Curious, how many of dave's 40 posts are "sorry I'm too busy", slightly throwing shade but also curious.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

Working on my promised re-read now will post within next hour.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 680, Tchill13 wrote:Do you agree with my statement that scum have no reason to throw one another under the bus. If anything, scum should be empowered in their position to TR their teammates.
To a point. I see no reason for them to act unnatually to each other at this stage. They are probably confidant what ever they are doing is working and thus not diverging from that.
Tchill13 wrote:That's my point nonny.

Between you and Dave, there's 50-70 game related post.

The records would show one of you is scum FOR SURE.
Can see where that assessment comes from.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by nonny »

-First wagon, happened to be me, but only 2 of the remaining players were on it, Reundo and CT. Rest are dead and town. Was it opportunistic? CT def looks that way, his vote came in after tchill votes CT and calls him out on lurking.
correction, tchill was also on wagon but one of first to unvote

-Reundo stayed on me even through 2-3 other growing wagons. This feels town to me, scum would give up and move on, he stuck with me (for 3 days too), tunneling but still not just look for easy mislynches
- is in hindsight funny --accidental foreshadowing….just gotta point that out.
- Reundo’s questioning of CT jumping wagons stands out, doesn’t look like a partner interaction even for distancing. TvS?
-Profii PR claim, then Tip is quick lynched. Had ~2 days left until deadline at that stage. The 4 on wagon prior to the start of quick lynch at have since been conf!town. Dave, Tchill, and FL are the final 3 votes in about 6 hrs with only 4 of the 13 players posting between them. Did scum jump to end the day with an outed PR? Scum could be in those 3 but probably not all 3.
- from FL still doesn’t make sense to me. Why wouldn’t scum be on a quick lynch?
-May be nothing but worth noting CT felt the need to say more than a simple “no” regarding FL gambit. Hmm Dave also changed the wording. Only benefit I see is to have an out if FL did accuse them of something. Una points out in that dave may have been the target of the gambit.
- still feels town. Also in not sure about plausibility of faking not remembering profii claimed PR. Scum would remember since that’s most likely why they killed him. Why bring it up at all if tchill is scum?
-Then calls out CT for staying on profii, but he didn’t even post between the PR claim and the end of day. CT didn’t post much generally day 1 but odd thing to SR over given the lynch was quick.
-Dave’s lack of interest that FL was doing a gambit stands out.
-Only got through to page 13 :igmeou:
Based on re-read of the early game and memory of recent events gotten to the point where CT is still scum read, his early game and the fake claim all look scum motivated. Dave is also scumread based on early game, only memory of his recent posts is him saying he can’t post now. Given how hard he was saying “come on guys, increase activity” day 1 this is odd.
-Catching up on recent pages now.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 637, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 635, nonny wrote:Everyone else is fuzzy and I need to sort.
It's only dave and
nonny
not listed in this post...and I think you might townread nonny, or..? So, uh...not much fuzzy to clear then, eh? :roll:
Was mobile and couldn't go look at playerlist and honestly keep forgetting how many players are still around. Gave memory reads off the people I could remember. Also, think it's stupid to include yourself in any reads list.
In post 637, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 635, nonny wrote:Scumlean on flavor and reundo, and SR on
CT
This is rather surprising to me, as I'd guess there's likely no need to list at least both scumbuddies into scumreads at this point?
Meaning at least reundo wouldn't perhaps ever be scum with nonny then? :? (unless CT somehow read their role-PM wrong? :giggle: )
Also want to point out, that I got the feeling of "need" to put a separate "SR on CT" after the two scum"leans".
Scumlean and scumread are different standings in my book. I don't do reads on a black and white scale (town/scum scale), I do reads on a spectrum with deviations away from null. *shrug*

Dave and CT are most likely scum, can't pinpoint the 3rd but at this stage we just need one red flip.
tchill is closer to null than town than prior.
FA is still town, his posts tend to align with what I see and I can only trust myself right now.
FL and Una are hard for me to sort and cross back and forth over the null line a lot.
Reundo moved up to TR.

VOTE: Daveaz
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by nonny »

Will attempt to finish re-read tomorrow if we aren't in night, know deadline is approaching. Can't stay up any later tonight and feel like I've gathered a good amount.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 687, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh, and unless it wasn't clear to everyone already - at least one of nonny, Reundo and Completly Trustworthy are basically confirmed scum now. OR we are facing a scumteam that just flat out sucks at coordinating. :lol:
Can you expand on this? Not sure I fully get what you mean.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 689, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 688, nonny wrote:
In post 687, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh, and unless it wasn't clear to everyone already - at least one of nonny, Reundo and Completly Trustworthy are basically confirmed scum now. OR we are facing a scumteam that just flat out sucks at coordinating. :lol:
Can you expand on this? Not sure I fully get what you mean.
We are in MyLo right?
So you mean the scumteam sucks at coordinating becuase they haven’t successfully pushed a mislynch and won?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 am

Post by nonny »

Shit, that was a very good page. Don’t wholly disagree with anything when laid out that way. I’m still more confidant in Dave though so will keep vote there for now.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by nonny »

Stupid question time, what does a visitor even do and how does it confirm someone as town? I read the wiki and don’t quite get it.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:48 am

Post by nonny »

UNVOTE:
mod can we have vote count

Want to iso FA to review my read in conjunction with what you all are saying. If I had to vote now I still see CT as more scummy then FA
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:12 am

Post by nonny »

VOTE: FA I hope my read is wrong which is very possible. Def want CT addressed tomorrow. Don’t see another wagon happening before deadline. And if FA had a claim it would have happened in his last post.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by nonny »

Given FL’s other crumbs pretty sure he meant he was targeting Una with that last post of day 3.

Tchill: so you mean you? You were the one FL said was town unless he was RB.

CT: I feel like you are making that all more complicated than it needs to be. Could just be that Dave faked claimed just like you did and therefore FL had no protection last night. Also he said he was a investigative day 2 but day 3 said he was a weak visitor iirc. Long and short is you are trying to clear Dave for the failed protection and make it look like more might have happened then might not have.

We still have 2 possible scum, most likely, correct? I still think CT is one of them.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by nonny »

We are in Mylo it it’s 2 scum left, right?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by nonny »

Actually, being undecided on a read would be more town motivated than scum motivated imho.

I want the other 3 players to post, this 1v1 is accomplishing nothing.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by nonny »

Who would be partner for scum!cr Tchill?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:09 am

Post by nonny »

Una: we’ve had only one kill the whole game...not sure I understand the question. Is there a mechanic I’m missing?

Note CT unvotes when Tchill posts TR on him :roll:

What benefit would reundo have in tunneling an entire game? It seems like very weak scum play to just push one mislynch. That was the only part of my review that I got hung up on. It did give him an excuse to be off most (all) the lynches. He did also coast becuase no one really looked at the fact he was tunneled becuase I’ve been brought up as a SR by others most of the game.

Tchill: my point was not to make you be my out if a CT partner was wrong, my point was to pick your brain and get more info from what you were posting. Maybe I don’t look like I’m game solving but I mostly likely to ask questions and check responses, I’m still practicing sorting well and typically don’t post my thought process on how I’m sorting others in the moment until I have a good read. By self aware do you mean that I know how my own meta looks? Personally I don’t like meta becuase it is so easily manipulated. And so far since my hiatus all of my completed games I was VT, so merely know I play the same in all my games and in all those games I’m brought to L-1 atleast once, if I was really self aware I’d probably try to play in away that doesn’t bring me under suspicion every time, I’m not even sure what it is that does it nor have I looked into it to change whatever that factor is. I may have an old join date but I’ve been gone for 10 years and I’m relearning, some of these roles mentioned this game I’ve never played with.

Sorry that turn into rambling.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:13 am

Post by nonny »

In regards to wouldn’t the balance be effects by all these “2 shot” “non consecutive” and whatever else limitations?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:41 am

Post by nonny »

This is a short game? Think I’m over playing normals.

Is loud something that’s more likely to be scum or town or does it not matter?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:21 am

Post by nonny »

At this point I’m exchausted readying all this and want to see a post form Dave, a real post from reundo, and una’s promised post work post.

Una is town to me the remain 4 are fuzzy. And I want more from the quiet ones.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by nonny »

Seems like Dave, CT, and Tchill(?) are still questionable. Question mark only becuase the only Tchill SR I recall came from CT and Tchill saying Una has an SR on him.

Is there any debate that this stage on reundo? Haven’t really seen any TR or debate about the read on him.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 am

Post by nonny »

I have made my stances. I’m not going to continue to post 40 more posts. I prefer to keep asking questions to see where others heads are to continue narrowing the field. You choosing not to answer the questions just keeps making it difficult to sort. I doubt scum would do such a long diatribes to get one person lynched when there are much easier lynches around. I’m down to CT, Dave, and reundo. But with less to look at from the former two this game day I’m resorting to questions to see associations. You can look at as me trying to steal others stances if you like but this is how I sort:
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:19 am

Post by nonny »

Reundo: saying I’m scum becuase I wasn’t quick hammere is an easy out. The most I got to (official vote count wise) was L-3, so where would the quick hammer even come from?
I personally don’t like to just include a post I flat out agree with, it’s lazy and not helpful. Before my catch up I had already reference FA’s post in day 2 (on day 2) that I agreed with. I have not played a 13 player game since hiatus and didn’t think about the set up, that’s also what happened when I thought I was L-1 day one. Read as a gambit if you want but this game is making me feel dumb and inadequate *shrug* I am legitimately trying to do my best and did flake a little previous days becuase it got overwhelming. I regardless do not post every little thing I think, maybe that’s not best practice but that’s me.

Your post is not overtly scummy, I still am on fence if your tunnel day 1-3 was scum being lazy or town thinking they’d figured it out.

I agree the most likely night action from scum was a kill.

Dave did you ever say who you target? I’ll go back and look Incase I missed it:
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 953, Tchill13 wrote:I want Dave lynched. Then we go from there. The issue is that if una is town and doesn't vote with us scum have to bus to get Dave lynched.
How? If you're wrong there is no going "from there" we just lose. There are two scum left, right? So why the focus on just dave? Who is his partner? You are putting a lot of effort into Dave. I agree dave looks scummy but there is a case for over half the town currently.

I'm going to spend time looking at Isos and partners. Apparently everyone has written me off as useless but I am still trying to figure this out too. Will post once I have something that contributes. The last 3 pages has accomplished on thing, which may have been the goal, made it all more unclear than it already was.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by nonny »

Who would be Dave's partner?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by nonny »

Got through iso'ing Reundo and Dave. Chose them because well, they have the smallest post counts currently. Reundo has 18 posts, just found that out threw this and know I'm low, but come on!

Start with reundo since his post count is lowest:
Find if funny that Reundo calls out Dave on calling out someone else on lurking……big loop of pot/kettle there. Just saying.

Note; early wagon on CT has FA, tchill joins with no posts from CT to support. Reundo calls Tchill out on it. Reundo and Tchill not likely team. (post 79 VC). Keeps up the questioning in more than one post, wasn’t just a one off.

Reundo questions CT changing wagons in 151, not in such a way as too guilty CT back on to the wagon, since it’s the wagon rend was on it’s interesting that he’s asking motives on vote switching.

Reundo doesn’t join the easy mislynches. He in fact was not on any of the mislynches.

Joins FA in shading Flavor for his gambit and drawing out real PRs.

describes how he doesn’t see scum!FA. Doesn’t want to do the vengekill, wants to vote carca if they are scummy, plausible from town perspective but also could be scum not wanting a death they are not directing.
Follow up in does read more town not wanting to use the
maybe
vengekill.
In post 575, Reundo wrote: I'm iffy on Tchill. I didn't like his tunnel on Carca, and a lot of his Flavor scum-read relies too much on Burden of Proficiency and paranoia. He seems to only be paying half attention to the game since he apparently can't even keep track of who was night-killed, and honestly it's hard to tell whether he's doing this intentionally or not.
Honestly though, I think it's best to just assume he's town for the time being unless the loud player claims a protective.
I think there's a decent chance there's a role-blocker, but it seems too much of a gamble to lynch him right now when otherwise he'd pretty much be confirmed town assuming Flavor's telling the truth.
This stands out. Like maybe it’s thinking outloud. But also could be where Dave’s role came from? If dave is scum then this just pointed out a perfect out and mislynch. Dave could have independently had this thought sure, but it’s very coincidental in that world.

Reundo flips to scum reading FA by 575.

Overall agree with , esp dave’s circles are round and not boxes part. Most of it I already addressed and replied to though. What I don’t get is the TChill TR.
Reundo Iso leads to town iso, which is same conclusion I reached day 3.

Reundo, why is Tchill your highest townread?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by nonny »

Now Daveaz because I’m lazy and doing least posts to most posts.
If is a crumb then sure. But it’s also possibly just a typo being used to advantage. Latter is more likely because….you didn’t save profii. Profii was killed night 1. So yeah maybe you saved the shot instead, but why point out your crumb if you didn’t actually act on said crumb? Is it even a crumb at that point?
Does address this but still doesn’t feel good.

Love the explanation of why he can log in to vote Tip after just posting V/LA. like the level of paranoia on being called out on lurking, that just shows as self aware lurking. It happens throughout.

I agree with Tchill. The reaction to CT’s claim is odd. Even more so with the speculation on set up. I’m not familiar with setup anymore, but a 13 player game with 2 protectives and at least 1 other confirmed PR at this stage, seems high. Wouldn’t it be odd? I could see a larger game having more protectives. Why would dave want to cover for CT though? This only makes sense if CT and Dave are partners and dave knows CT’s claim is fake. Otherwise its Dave really thinking there are two protectives, which again doesn’t seem right.

is making me go look at the pages of talking about the vengeful shot.
CT: wants me or FA.
Tchill: dave, wilky, popo (lurkers) after reundo was veto’d
FA: wanted no one
Reundo: doesn’t want carco/vengeful.
Una: “Fa/wilky/???”
Daveaz: nonny and wilky.
From this alone Una and CT are town. I see no reason for scum to put their partner in this pool.

Tchill is shading Dave for not having FA on his list, but neither did Tchill?
I'm still on fence with Dave.

Lynches:
1. Daveaz and Tchill are the only nonconf town on the Tip lynch. Apparently FL (still don’t know why he’s called Boon) is known for hammering. I don’t see dave and tchill as partners. There is no reason for tchill to be bussing dave this hard when almost any other player could be mislynched currently. But scum is probably in one of them, a full town lynch day 1 doesn’t seem likely, I’m sure it’s happened but seems less likely.
2. More currently alive were on carca. Dave, Tchill, Una, CT.
3. FA lynch, dave was not on it. Dave and Reundo are the only living players that were not on FA.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by nonny »

Now I have to go to bed. But currently
TR: Una, CT
Reundo is at surface TR but thinking that may be on purpose.
I need to assess Tchill. Really don't see Tchill and Dave together.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:51 am

Post by nonny »

Most of what FA posted was innocuous, which in hindsight was probably the goal. Wasn’t much worth referencing. Again, he didn’t even stand out as being in the game until his name was being thrown around for wagon/vengeful.

Do you think the 3 scum had instant hammered prior? Why is them not doing it to me a tell? This doesn’t pan out general, just becuase they physically can doesn’t mean they will, nor would it nessacarily be an advantage. I’ve almost been the mislynch everyday, would assume scum want to keep that around if they start to flounder, since apparently I’m not much a threat otherwise.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:18 am

Post by nonny »

Una’s plan looks good. Want to see those things too. Will continue my iso dive myself too but may not happen again until tomorrow, work doubles on Monday.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:27 am

Post by nonny »

With deadline approaching think it’s time to start voting. Dave and reundo makes the most sense to me.

VOTE: reundo Wil post more later after work.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:43 am

Post by nonny »

Ugh, typed up nice post and it got eaten.

Shorter summery. I agree with Una on possible slip. I was willing to vote dave too Tchill but not anymore.

Reundo: you saying that looks more like you trying to clear yourself while shading me. You and CT were voting me. And scum wouldn’t know that would win hem the game unless they knew dave wasn’t a doc.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:43 am

Post by nonny »

Tchill, are you against reundo lynch? You’ve said yourself he’s the most likely partner.

Also why aren’t you voting if your wanting others to make choices?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 1068, UnaBombaH wrote:
All I can feel certain about is the fact that the last remaining scum is in Chill/CT/dave (= nonny has been town to me basically all of D4).
So if I'm the one who goes tonight (I think I'm the least likely mislynch at this point), I want nonny to be at least critical about whatever narrative Chill/CT bring in tomorrow.
And dave as well, depending on what reundo flips.. ;)

LEAVE THE REST OF THE NIGHTKILL-WIFOM TO THE SCUM!
:lol:
I’ve been skeptical with those three all day, no worry una.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by nonny »

So almost every other claimed and confirmed role in the game has a number limitation (even.odd, 2 shot) but yours is unlimited? Those are the worst crumbs I’ve ever seen. Looks more like you went looking for them after to me *shrug*

Also your result is not confirmed scum. If any movement is confirmed scum then Una is confirmed scum too.

I’m just vanilla plain and simple. I have no night actions, so if your claim is true, which I doubt, the movement was not from me. I doubt Flavor would have visited me too based on his crumb.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 1104, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1097, Reundo wrote:My N3 target was nonny, and I detected motion around her as well. I thought it was best to check either her or CT since at least one of them was confirmed scum from the nonny wagon.
Yeah, that claim from reundo was likely supposed to save the situation for them but it only helped me out.
So Reundo is still scum.
The time for coming out is long gone, and the claim in itself is fake as fuck.
It also doesn't change the fact that reundo was one of the three on the nonny-wagon himself.
And their buddy is Chill.

I don't need to hear anything else anymore, I just want reundo lynched so that we can move on.
Yep. Just looks like attempt to clear chill and push mislynch, along with buddy you (una)
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:41 am

Post by nonny »

Reundo: if you’ve suspected me since day 1 why wasn’t I your night 1 target?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:16 am

Post by nonny »

Reundo, I still think your claim is bs. Also, there was not as much suspicion on me day 1 as you are saying, I could see that being your reasoning day 2 but not day 1. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the posted mod error followed by your retraction on seeing motion around me. But that’s it. Your conviction that I’m scum regardless of your claimed results is faulty, what’s the point of having “results” if your just explaining them away.

At this point I am willing to hammer Dave purely to end the day, I’m 75/25 on him being scum at this stage. How hard tchill is pushing is what’s gross to me though.

Intent to hammer in 3 hours unless I see something else convincing or a post from una.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:16 am

Post by nonny »

Make that 1 hr since deadline is in little over 2 hrs
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:20 am

Post by nonny »

VOTE: daveaz don’t think no lynch will give us much. If your wrong tchill I’m gonna be mad.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:01 am

Post by nonny »

In post 1174, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1172, Reundo wrote:My N4 target was Una, and I detected motion around him. I was hoping for an innocent since it'll prove there was no way he'd make the kill unless there were two ninjas (extremely unlikely), but this complicates things a lot.
I know this is fake and therefore hard to make seem real...but this makes no sense from town!reundo PoV. :lol:
If your main suspicion was going towards nonny, you'd check there 100% of the time for the guilty.
Your claimed role doesn't give out hard guilties until this late to the game, and somehow you decided to not check your #1 suspect? Seems legit.
From your uninformed perspective, CT could still be scum.
So getting an inno on one slot is never as valuable as getting a guilty. :]
But hey, this does make sense from your PoV, since you are scum.
You saw one more way out when me and Chill started to throw down yesterday, and decided to bank it all on a faked guilty.
Agree. Don’t see why Reundo wouldn’t double check me. Only hesitation is the posted mod error followed by reundo “result” change, in a way it confirms reundo unless there’s another explanation.

Anyone else think Chill was a weird night kill from scum? Scum!una would have left Tchill because his hard push was working against him, he was looking like possible scum. Even with his push being justified I could see a push to mislynch him going through.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:04 am

Post by nonny »

In post 723, Flavor Leaf wrote:Conclusion:
I’m pretty certain that the scum team is FA, Dave, and Reundo. Full stop.
Hmmm wonder if flavor just nailed the scum team day 3?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by nonny »

Two stupid questions: What does a mafia doctor do?
Second question to anyone besides reundo, anyone else heard of a scum PR not being able to make the kill? Cause thats a first hearing that for me so want to fact check.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 1182, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I'm not sure if the mod error involved Reundo at all. He could have just pretended he was given false results to make his claim seem more realistic, perhaps even knowing what the mod error was due to being informed. Nonny, scum power roles generally cannot perform a kill if they use their ability unless they have a multitasking modifier. Basically a roleblocker can kill or roleblock, but not both.
Yes, see that as possible too, used it as chance to fake confirm.

Hmmm okay, that may be a newer thing, or just a normal thing. Think newbies they can make a kill and use PR but obviously could be misinformed.

Reundo’s push on me not being “quick” lynched day 3 could also be an arguement made from hindsight, aka scum kicking themself for not doing it ....?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by nonny »

In post 1183, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I don't think there is any real reason to believe there is a third power role unless the town has an enormous amount of power. Una and Nonny, can you claim whether you are a VT or a non VT?
I’ve already stated I’m vanilla, said so day 4.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:46 am

Post by nonny »

I’m not super interested in hemming and hawing for another week. CT if you had to pick now who would you say it remaining scum?

Will vote reundo unless anything changes significantly.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:54 am

Post by nonny »

Interesting. But you wrote off your result on Una day 2 because you thought gamma targeted him too. So now you’re saying they just performed the night kills.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by nonny »

VOTE: reundo
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by nonny »

Damn it Una.

I would have more faith in Reundo’s claim if he wasn’t using it to make me scum *shrug* made me assume it was all false instead of just that one part.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by nonny »

Sorry Reundo, should have stuck with my town read on you not have read into its depth.

This game legit was overwhelming for me and I ended up with a full plate in accident due to a unexpected re-roll. I need a lot more practice with endgames, always get stuck making the final decision and suck, kind of stuck CT with it, though if CT went for Una I probably would have changed over. Only thing I was sure of was that CT was town too.

Thanks for modding duck overlords. Mod error was handled well. Messed with my head a little but should have taken it all at face value.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:11 am

Post by nonny »

I thought about suggesting no lunch but was also kind of ready for game to be done :/ it would have put us at 3 with 1 scum if Una had done a kill. Didn’t think anyone would agree to it though.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:30 am

Post by nonny »

In post 1262, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1261, profii wrote:I think you were at mylo in the last day? Was there any thought in your head to no lynch and motion detect una again? I think he would have no killed but then you keep doing it to force him ofc
But then scum would've done the latest kill, so town would have to be the ones to kill first. At least by most rules.
What does this mean Una? Wouldn’t a NL put us to 3 (2v1) day 6? If you killed
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”