FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 13, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I recognize Dave and Popo, but I haven't played with anyone else here.
VOTE: Profili
VOTE: Completly Trustworthy

Lies in the first post. I have played with you before.

:P
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 38, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeaaaah, my vote is totally serious, I am ok with this guy dying today.
because....
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:13 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 47, Reundo wrote:
In post 35, Tchill13 wrote:So there's been like... Zero activity. Come on people. Let's get this pond jumping. No waddlers left behind.
If the only thing you found meaningful enough to comment on was the lack of inactivity, how would you expect others to have something to add to the conversation?
In post 39, profii wrote:
In post 37, nonny wrote:
In post 24, Carcalilly wrote:hey guys enough RVS let's Lynch someone
What's the hurry?

Is it really duck's birthday? Happy birthday!
1 week deadline here
We must agree a lynch soon
I think we vote you

VOTE: nonny
Literally took the words right out of my mouth. Good vote.

I'm not sure if Tiphaine understands the difference between playstyle-indicative and allignment-indicative. A lot of players develop a spammy, "I'm super town" playstyle similar to Carcalilly's, and while I'm unfamiliar with her meta I'm gonna bet she probably starts off this way as either alignment. That being said, his vote reads more like a genuine bad take to me. Otoh, I'm less convinced by nonny's push on / question to Carcalilly, since it came after Tiphaine's vote + the question asked was pointless + it also came after Tchill's call for more activity, so it read a lot like a grab for towncred. Not really a fan of Tchill either, but nonny irks me more out of the two.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nonny

Also, happy belated birthday the worst! Hope it was a good one.
This assumes that you understand why Tip placed the vote there to begin with. Why assume rather than ask?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:32 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 52, TiphaineDeath wrote:Actually though, let's play spot the scum-tell UNVOTE: . Who can tell me why Reundo deserves rope right now?
so in a game that is lacking content, you come in here and decide to avoid posting content even though you have caught a scum tell.....

Just tell us if you caught something.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:35 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 55, Reundo wrote:
In post 49, FA_Q2 wrote: This assumes that you understand why Tip placed the vote there to begin with. Why assume rather than ask?
I already had a rough idea as to why he was voting Carcalilly through his posts -- he wasn't impressed by her "I'm not scum so unvote me" stance and he seemed to agreed with nonny that he didn't like her saying "hey guys enough RVS let's Lynch someone", for instance -- and those things seem more like concerns with play-style since it felt like she was only half-serious when she made those statements. I guess it wouldn't have hurt to ask, but I had a feeling I know how he'd respond and if I was wrong then he'd naturally be inclined to correct me.
Fair enough. His lack of response tells me that you were correct in your assumption anyway.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 152, Tchill13 wrote:I voted CT just so we'd have two main wagons. I don't think either grew though...
This post really bothers me.

There does not seem to be any indication that you thought CT was scum. Why try and create a counter wagon with a player you were not scumreading? I can understand that answer in RVS. Not out of it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Then explain in one post then. If it goes nowhere then so be it - it is one post.

Tip lays out a decent case. Profii seemed more than willing to defend themselves when the case against him was just 'something does not sit right' but now when tip expands on that. Scum lean on profii. Town lean on Tip. You - well that is why I want some reasoning behind that post.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

No.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 293, UnaBombaH wrote:Like..he says that Carca IS scum, I can see that in conjuction with his gambit, but then Chill/Gamma/Me?

That is the part that bothers me the most.
The three that would have known I’d have been gambiting from the get go, and I was trying to see if I could find any correlation in regards to communication towards the scum team had any of you been scum.

I was kinda trying to force communication within the scum team to potentially make one of the other players Freudian slip through insider knowledge only one of the three of you would know well.

To be fair, players like Dave/FA are also aware of how I play, but not to the extent you guys are.
I am but never thought you would gambit like this.

Did you even remotely consider the fact that you could have hard outed town pr roles and did give scum more information than they should have? This was a terrible gambit - even for you boon.

That said, car responded to that like garbage.

VOTE: Carcalilly

Why try and undermine FL and throw shade at what he was doing when it was almost complete? Further, why claim that you cannot target anyone? Does that have a single town motivation? Looks to me like you were tryharding to sound town.

On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:
"I'd also like to point out that I knew for a near certainty that it was a gambit from the get go. Mainly because I was asked to be the last one, and there's absolutely no result Boon could have that would suggest me doing anything last night."

^ that statement serves no purpose other than tryharding to be town. tchill does something simular but he comes off much more genuine than una and much more constant. Tchill also does not just throw out information on what he did or did not do in night actions. Una does it just here and it looks to me only because boon put him at the end.

Finally, Gamma attacks FL for a good reason in my opinion BUT jumps right off. What was that about? Scum lean here as well.

Those are my top 3 at this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.
That is essentially what gamma did. What do you think of him pulling his vote back so fast?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Honest question here FL: If I remember correctly you were the "did someone say L-1" and then hammer guy every time. Should we expect you to turbohammer anyone at L-1 or has that changed?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 337, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, FA’s 303 shades Carca, Gamma, and myself setting him up to go any way there, but yeah he baited is all in with a nice thing, then turned it.
I did not shade anyone at all. I openly scumread them. You are right, I can go any way here - lynch any of those three.

Since when is scumreading players scummy?
Called my gambit terrible, but then said Carca reacted badly.
Your gambit WAS terrible. Just because it netted something this time without utterly outing all of town's PR does not make it a shit gambit.
Called Gamma reaction valid, but turned it when he switched fast
It was. His initial reaction would have been meh, then he suddenly switched gears as though he did not want to engage with you on your gambit. That is scummy.
This is a nicely hidden seemingly pushing a scum agenda.

VOTE: FA

That’s the ScumFA I like to watch.
Then what would town FA have done? Ignored reactions? Not called anyone out?

This is bad logic even for you boon.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 432, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think it should be her choice.
Why?

If she really is town vengeful then why give scum the opening to try and control the shot? What scenario do you think it is better that a revenge shot completely controlled by town should be not be so?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:05 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 447, Completly Trustworthy wrote:FA, you didn't answer my question.
UNVOTE: UnaBombaH
My read on you has not changed a whole lot. You are null. You are not an option today considering your claim and no real reason to doubt it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:33 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 507, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Alright, I have a theory on what the scumteam is. I'll make my case tomorrow when it isn't so late.

Also, the mafia team probably has a ninja and an investigative role because Gamma didn't see anyone visiting Profii on N1 and can't see why he would be killed over other options. Flavor, can you fully claim?
And you know this how?

Further, what does it matter? you make assumptions about scum roles that are not even relevant at this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 498, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, agree with the notion for Carca's shootpool then.
VOTE: Carcalilly - in case it wasn't a hammer yet.
This post does not sit well with me.

Why throw another vote out there when the hammer was pretty clear? Why even post this? If that was not the hammer, how does that help town?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:05 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 488, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 487, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk I’d the wagon-only thing is normal-allowed with the strict rules about roles having one way to function
Variant, but yeah, i get ya. I think Ive only seen it like that in themes, so yeah.

I don’t really have much else to say in this game.

I’m liking dave right now, though.
Why were you liking Dave at this point. For the life of me I cant think of anything that Dave has even done this game at all.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

That is a LOT of flailing coming from CT trying to use conjecture to justify why he is still alive. And he has really not been pushed on it either.

Scum is ct/una
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 621, Tchill13 wrote:Somebody say something I want to see takes on unas idea lol.
I scum read una so any 'idea' coming from him is rather tainted. I think CT is scum as well though so that works for me. I think una is simply distancing here.

Assume a CT-Una scum team here chill. Do you think this is something una would do with his scum partner?
In post 615, Reundo wrote:
In post 577, FA_Q2 wrote: Scum is ct/una
Who's town?
Chill is my only real TR at this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 612, davesaz wrote:FA doesn't seem to be following through on anything.
Like?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 642, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I don't really understand how FA is forming their reads. For instance, they initially said I was null in . Then they said that it was suspicious that I was still alive in . However, explanations were eventually offered for that.
There was a lot more than just you staying alive that was at issue. Your claim, retracting it and most of your 'reasons' you gave around all this are scummy.
Now I don't get why they are so confident that I am scum and not null. Also, their read of Una is confusing. They claimed they didn't like , but I don't really see anything scummy in that and Una addressed it. Also, they said it was scummy that I wasn't being pushed on surviving the night(even thought I think I was), then claimed one of the people pushing me was a teammate. Basically, they claimed that the scum were simultaneously distancing themselves from me and trying to keep the attention off me, it just doesn't make much sense.
[/quote]
That post screams scummy to me. There is no real town reason to do it. it is just to out of place. Una's recent posts have thrown me a bit though.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 631, FA_Q2 wrote:
Like?
Dave.....

I mean, it is awfully ironic that your shade on me was not following through and here you are, not following through.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

VOTE: Completly Trustworthy
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:47 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

sigh.

Well, were fucked then. IF dave is telling the truth AND he gets lucky and blocks the kill do not let CT off another night. FL, all you have done here is reinforce a scum read that you have had on me since day 1. Considering you have been wrong about literally everything else not really a surprise that you are going to tunnel town into defeat.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Nice work Una. I thought TChill was going to turn it around for town there at the end.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”