Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:16 am

Post by davesaz »

I had customer meetings all day yesterday 7am-9pm (yes that's a long time).
More meetings today but at least they aren't all day.

Flavor Leaf seems to be saying he was targeted by a loud something. Regardless of what the loud something is, that doesn't preclude having also been RB'd. He did say investigative which might draw scum RB if there is one. The shenanigans might draw any number of town roles wanting to verify he isn't deep wolfing by being himself.

Accordingly I don't think Tchill is mechanically cleared.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 523, FA_Q2 wrote:Why throw another vote out there when the hammer was pretty clear? Why even post this? If that was not the hammer, how does that help town?
I'll throw it back at you - what would be the scum-motivation behind making it clear I'm on a mislynch-wagon? :lol:
I really thought Carca was either scum or her shot would have benefited us..apparently she should've just shot you instead? :roll:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Boon, let me guess something once CT has claimed their action for last night.
For now, I think I have two mutually exclusive scenarios running in my head at the same time, and both of them have AT LEAST ONE of Boon/Chill as scum.
Thoughts on that Boon? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

I currently believe the scum team consists of Nonny/FA/someone from my wagon. I feel that FA has been mostly coasting since they've only really given reads in posts , , and . Twice he did that because someone asked him for reads and third time was suspicious for reasons noted earlier. They have also never mentioned or gone after Nonny, despite how suspicious she's been this game to various people. Nonny has also been suspicious to me this entire game for scummy posts like , , , , , , and . I don't get their FA read, they said they understood why people were suspicious against him and admitted Gamma made a fair point in , but still said they couldn't see him as scum. I believe the third member of the scumteam is probably someone on my wagon because it formed easily and fairly quick, meaning scum were probably on it.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:24 am

Unabombah, you appear to have a suspicion as to what the scumteam is, can you elaborate on that theory? Also, I'm not voting anyone yet because if I'm wrong and the person I vote is town, it only takes one more townie to vote them for a scumteam of 3 to get a chance to win the game through a quickhammer. I would prefer us to debate until a consensus is reached on the best lynch.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 527, UnaBombaH wrote:Boon, let me guess something once CT has claimed their action for last night.
For now, I think I have two mutually exclusive scenarios running in my head at the same time, and both of them have AT LEAST ONE of Boon/Chill as scum.
Gosh I gotta do some town hunting tonight. Please don't rush this phase because I need to get in top of things. After that I'll give a detailed explanation of what I believe is happening

I'm not comfortable with saying anyone is town atm.

I didn't realize nonny was still in the game. Boon is probably scum here. I should have known better than to lynch carca (she was so scummy she couldn't have been scum, due to meta and I failed to realize that).

My main concerns are:

Dave (lack of solving but always explaining why he isn't playing)

Una (anyone comfortable playing scum with boon while day chat is allowed is a danger to town and will not be easy to sniff out)

CT (there's something fishy there that stuck out early to me but I can't remember exactly what it was)

FA (if boon was to flip scum this would be my next target regardless of how they're treating each other)

I'm not exactly 100 percent on these. Boon is a better player than for us to get this far and he not know who scum is, or even been on a scum push yet. This is his ultimate downfall as scum. His reads are usually too good as town to be this bad. I'm not just bragging on the guy. There's multiple players on this site I read similarly.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 am

I have a confession to make Unabombah. I'm a vanilla townie, not a PR. I'm admitting this now because I feel like its unlikely I'll be nightkilled soon and the chance of accidentally outing a PR is too high at this moment. Also, I feel like the scum may try to push me now due to my claim being uncomfirmable, so its better to come clean now rather than later. Around the time when my wagon was forming, I started to feel frustrated because so many people seemed to be suspicious of me and all of those on my wagon were trusted more than me. Also, I had seen Flavor's quickhammer earlier and had a game recently where every day phase ended with a quickhammer, so the risk of that was on my mind. I started to believe my lynch was almost impossible to avoid and thus tried to get attention off me so a member of the scumteam could hopefully get lynched instead and end up killed at night instead of an actual PR. I chose doctor to claim because I know actual doctors try to avoid claiming at all costs and figured there probably wasn't one in the game due to Profii dying N1 and three PR's being outed around that point (vengeful, vigilante, investigative). That meant there was likely only one, perhaps two PR's remaining. I figured that since strongman is uncommon to see in mini normal, that mean a doctor capable of acting N1 wasn't in this game. I've rarely seen even night or novice doctors, so I thought it was likely I wouldn't be cc'd if I said that or they would wait until later to try and get me lynched. My plan was either to get saved by another protective and then argue I was targeted or die off without my lie hurting anyone. Gamma's death threw a wrench in my plans because I didn't anticipate that at all. It was why I wanted to figure out what scum power roles there were, I wished to understand why they felt comfortable leaving two PR claims alive. I know all this may be hard to believe, but we have more than six days to talk, its best to make the most of it. In retrospect, this gambit was a bad idea, and I won't be trying anything like this again anytime soon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 527, UnaBombaH wrote:Boon, let me guess something once CT has claimed their action for last night.
Well, I know I’m town and if I wasn’t roleblocked that means Chill is town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Tchill - I do know where scum is. I just haven’t voted this day phase because we were doing things.

VOTE: FA
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Tchill - and if you hadn’t realized, I do have strong reads right now, and feel the team is FA/Nonny/Reundo.

I’m town reading Unah, Tchill, Dave, and CT.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Tchill’s being kind of weird, and while I do town read there, I’m not basing it off my weak visitor.

ScumTchill and I tend to get into it.

Replace Reundo with Tchill potentially.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Which could explain why Tchill is chainsawing me, and acting like FA and I are connected.

If FA is lynched and flips Red, it allows him to stay on me for the mislynch.

He’s bussing a buddy, but targeting me.

This makes some sense actually. Idk if it’s happening, but I’m looking into it now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Regards to CT, scum has no reason to backtrack the claim right here.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Damn, CT posted already..I'll post when I get home in ~2hours.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 am

Post by nonny »

Can’t see scum!CT not just faking a Target but don’t see why a VT would fake claim except to save their own ass. It wasn’t to draw the night kill like he says when there were already claimed tracker/investigative role. A doc wouldnt be a huge threat.

Flavor you confuse me in nearly every post. You said just last page Tchill is lockdown barring RB but now he might be scum because he SR you for not being legendary scum hunter this game?

CT: so you essentially find all my posts scummy but not enough for a vote and only on the conditional of FA being scum?
*insert bad joke here*
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:47 am

I did want to draw the night kill Nonny. The whole point of claiming a protective was to draw the night kill away from the claimed investigative and towards me due to the scumteam hopefully assuming that I'm going to save Flavor Leaf. Nonny, I'm willing to vote you, FA, and the remaining people who were on my wagon at this moment. I'm not conditionally scumreading you in case of a FA flip, you are both independent scumreads who I think could very well be teammates. As for why I'm not voting anyone at the moment, I explained that in . I want this day to go on for a while before ending, with Reundo and Dave hopefully producing more content. I don't really get how you got to those conclusions however, it feels like you weren't paying attention to what I was saying very well or were flat out misrepping me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

At what point does my accusation of boon become "chainsawing"?

I think there's a decent chance fa and boon are scum together.

We've had a doc claim and an investigative claim and neither of them died. ONE OF THEM IS SCUM.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I don't think CT has had one short thought. Does he usually post like this?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 438, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 432, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think it should be her choice.
Why?

If she really is town vengeful then why give scum the opening to try and control the shot? What scenario do you think it is better that a revenge shot completely controlled by town should be not be so?
This is what I was looking for when I said we should control carcas shot. I was looking for someone, more than one person but it's fine, to hesitate to do that.

Scum would know that associations post flip from a scum flip would be decent from a suggestion like that. So obviously they wouldn't want to buy into that strategy.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: completely trustworthy

That's a terrible reason to claim. You also know as scum that someone would be pointing out the fact you hadn't died yet by now. This has red flags all over it.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:44 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 543, Tchill13 wrote:This is what I was looking for when I said we should control carcas shot. I was looking for someone, more than one person but it's fine, to hesitate to do that.
Is this you giving townpoints to FA for saying it? :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 529, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Unabombah, you appear to have a suspicion as to what the scumteam is, can you elaborate on that theory?
I'm not set on one specific team yet, I'm trying to figure this shit out.
But getting to my tryhard-post after this "catchup".
In post 530, Tchill13 wrote:My main concerns are:
-----
Una (anyone comfortable playing scum with boon while day chat is allowed is a danger to town and will not be easy to sniff out)
This is the very same argument why I'm thinking that if Boon is scum after all, then so are you! :lol:
In post 530, Tchill13 wrote:Boon is a better player than for us to get this far and he not know who scum is, or even been on a scum push yet. This is his ultimate downfall as scum. His reads are usually too good as town to be this bad.
I can see this perspective, as I have some good experience with the bro myself.
But I also have a theory on why he has played the way he has here - he wanted to make sure him ever potentially dying of his night action would result in two deaths (because scum wouldn't exceptionally want to kill him here), and therefore lead to a guilty because of his crumbs.
I'm hoping he trusted in me being town, because I would've been on them like a hound if he ever died during the night and we had another kill at the same time.
(Remember Blessed Mafia? :lol: )
In post 531, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I have a confession to make Unabombah. I'm a vanilla townie, not a PR. I'm admitting this now because I feel like its unlikely I'll be nightkilled soon and the chance of accidentally outing a PR is too high at this moment. Also, I feel like the scum may try to push me now due to my claim being uncomfirmable, so its better to come clean now rather than later.
Well, it might already be too late in my books if you are town after all of this.
In post 532, Flavor Leaf wrote:Well, I know I’m town and if I wasn’t roleblocked that means Chill is town.
I have a feeling your loud visitor might be to thank for that.
I hope they have already managed to slip something towards you or at least will soon enough.
I'm really starting to lean towards scum!Chill, but we'll see..
In post 534, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m town reading Unah, Tchill, Dave, and CT.
These four slots, all 4 of them to be exact, does not make sense to me. At least one scum in here. :?
In post 537, Flavor Leaf wrote:Regards to CT, scum has no reason to backtrack the claim right here.
Not true 100% of the time.
I'll try to write stream of consciousness after this wall.
In post 544, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: completely trustworthy

That's a terrible reason to claim. You also know as scum that someone would be pointing out the fact you hadn't died yet by now. This has red flags all over it.
...and we actually got this post before I got to writing!!! :lol:
I think this might confirm my thoughts on the scumteam.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Unah - you’re right within that 4...I’m starting to feel like Tchill is scum. I don’t feel my target mattered, tbh. I was likely blocked.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:37 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

So, this post might be a bit lacking in formatting, likely no quotes, just me rambling my brains empty before I go to sleep.
Try to get something coherent out of this if at all possible.

Why I'm starting to feel certain Boon is town now?

With all the killing roles/potential "bonus" deaths this game I'm starting to feel 100% certain we have a protective role around.
Even if we were to fully question Boons "weak" modifier, we still had a Venge AND a Vig in a game that has yet to flip a protective.
One investigative.
So Boon being a "weak investigative, heh" as a weak Visitor makes perfect sense to me. IF we have something like a JK/Doc.
I had my reservations about CT's claim yesterday (or atleast it being town and not just scum :lol: ) but I realized when Boon claimed weak visitor, that town could actually value a protective role heavily in this game.
And now that CT has removed the WIFOM around themselves completely, I have no doubts in my mind that Boon was protected last night.
Them bringing a loud modifier up the way they did implies town to me as well.
So with "town!Boon", a protective exists. Making more sense to me role-wise, and also meaning that Chill has NOT been confirmed town (if I understand weak correctly?)
And to add even more - scum!Boon has no reason to townconf. Chill here.
Meaning that either they are both town, or Chill is scum and Boon got saved by Loud McLeod.

I'm deciding that Boon is locktown as of now, and if I'm wrong, so be it.

So why was I initially worried about Boon/Chill?

I felt almost certain CT was going to claim a protective somewhere other than Boon, making Boon town-confirm Chill with his weak-modifier.
AND NOW IMAGINE IF THAT WOULD BE OUR SCUMTEAM. :lol:
(CT+Boon+Chill) Everyone now trusting Boon+Chill to be town AND CT being the only one at risk to die because they were a claimed doc who doesn't die)
I played a game with Chill and Boon being scum together (Blessed Mafia, recommend checking it out if you want to see how scum!Boon+Chill can destroy a mans life.)
I decided that it was paranoia, and IF Boon were to be scum, they would've coached CT to likely stick to their claim.

What is the scumteam then?

I'm thinking CT for "obvious" reasons.
The fakeclaim was hastily put together D2, on the spot I think.
The repercussions of him being unable to die at night weren't thought of beforehand, which is why they got cold feet today and they backed out of the claim altogether.
The potential "ninja" and "rolecop" were thrown out to try and gather SOMETHING to maybe explain SOMETHING.
CT still hasn't explained why they "knew" that Gamma didn't see anyone N1 although "gamma watched profii".
:lol:
I mean, there are tons of reasons, and I actually wanted them lynched D2 already, and that wagon got destroyed by the Doc-claim alone mind you.
...and because I'm thinking CT, I'm also thinking Chill. Yap.
No quotes as promised, but I'm absolutely positive Chill did some clever distancing towards CT yesterday and now today.
Check his latest post AND VOTE TOWARDS CT.
Chill just said that the reasons for fakeclaiming were bad, and totally skated over the more damning (in my opinion at least) argument that CT also claims to have knowledge of Gammas actions N1..and still absolutely no reason why they didn't die last night. :lol:

It becomes a chain in my mind at this point.

I'm thinking CT+Chill is a lock to me at this point, if town!Boon is a lock.
Since town!Boon is feeling solid, we almost certainly have a protective -> making scum!Chill still a possibility.
Turning it around in my head: if Boon were to be scum here, Chill would still be scum with him.
And the third scum would still likely just be CT anyway.
So CT+Chill = scum. We just need to find the assumed third scum to take this home.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:37 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 547, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Unah - you’re right within that 4...I’m starting to feel like Tchill is scum. I don’t feel my target mattered, tbh. I was likely blocked.
Lol, read my ramblings above. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”