Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

I recognize Dave and Popo, but I haven't played with anyone else here.
VOTE: Profili
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Sorry, I haven't been posting, some real life issues came up.
I don't like Nonny's , It's odd they immediately think Reundo wants to lynch them with a lot of time left to talk. That conclusion doesn't feel natural, especially since Nonny doesn't really follow up on her accusation. That seems like early distancing to me.

VOTE: Nonny
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Also, Carcalilly, why is FA acting strangely? Also, what did you mean when you said they had a balance of defensiveness?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Tchill, why did you vote me, I don't think you've explained?

Something just feels off about profli to me. He initially came out of the gate trying to direct the town into voting Nonny and constantly gave advice as to what the town should do, then he just started asking others where his vote should be placed. Also, seems very odd to me as well.

VOTE: profli

Dave is my greatest townread at this moment, his playstyle this game seems to match up with his towngame.
I also have a favorable opinion of Reundo now, I've liked his logic and thought process so far.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:52 am

I like Nonny's explanation of why they made the "lynch happy" comment in Reundo. I still don't feel that well about her though, especially with the follow up vote on Profii literally one post after I did with similar reasons to other people who voted him in . If I change my mind about Profii, I'll probably go back to voting her.

The reason I thought that Profii''s comments were weird is because he said there should be a counterwagon in , then didn't vote anyone until Gamma asked him to despite saying he found both Tiphaine and Carcallily suspicious in and . He also said he would vote Davesaz if he didn't see his point in , but didn't despite Dave only continuing to push him in . I felt like he was appeasing Gamma by voting who he wanted, especially since he had not talked about Tiphiane at all before that post.

I don't agree with the people voting Carcallily, I've seen people do supposedly anti-town things before while ending up having a perfectly good reason to have behaved that way. I have a suspicion as to why she made those posts, but will not say what it is for now.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:13 am

Wilky, has your opinion of Carcalilly changed for the better? Also, why are Tchill and Dave town to you?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:39 pm

Whats your read on me Carcalilly?

Profii, can you respond to the points I made against you in ? I would like to understand your thought process better.

Davesaz, I don't exactly think you were continuing the same angle, but you didn't admit you made a misrep to him, which he wanted you to do. I felt like continuing to push him in a different way should have provoked a response but didn't.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Do you still believe that the interactions between me and Profii are SvT?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:08 pm

I did not target Profii last night.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:42 pm

VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 pm

I don't feel like the people on my wagon are really giving any reasons for voting me. Tchill said it was because I was voting Profii at the end of day 1, but I covered that in . Una admitted they made an OMGUS vote. Gamma Emerald didn't mention me until . Flavor Leaf's was better, but it came after voting for FA and pushing someone who wasn't on the Profii wagon. Wanting to lynch people on the Profii wagon could have been an excuse to vote for me. I would like more insight into why they are so suspicious of me. Based on how quickly this wagon took off, at least one person on it is probably scum.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Carcalilly, why did you change your mind about me? You said you townread me earlier.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Also, I claim even night doctor.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:58 pm

You said I was town in .
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:59 pm

I still feel like Flavor Leaf deciding to vote me because I was on the Profii wagon was a little suspicious, but he's claiming a PR. Therefore; its best to let the scum team sort out his alignment. They won't let him run unchecked. Tchill I personally townread at this point. He came out with a lot of opinions and content day 1. The votes against me and Tiphaine are probably NAI because he probably wouldn't have made if people in this game have played with him before and know how he likes to play. He was also one of the first people to express suspicion of me and was consistent in that, he didn't seem to just sheep popular opinion. I would like a better case from him though. Gamma's vote for me was extremely sudden as I said, I would like to know why he suspects me since he has experience playing with me before. I've liked the rest of his game so far due to meta experience and his relative abundance of content compared to other posters. Una is the most suspicious of the four voting so far, but I think that he may seem so suspicious to me because I don't have experience with his playstyle and most of his reads are based off of meta which I don't fully understand due to my lack of experience with many of this game's players. In light of their recent posts, I'd put Una as being mostly null with a slight scum lean. Right now I'd be willing to lynch Una, Wilky, Nonny, or FA.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:33 am

I can get behind lynching a vengeful townie, but I want Nonny and Davesaz to talk some more before ending the day.

Davesaz,can you give a full readlist?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:18 am

FA, what did you think of me early on in the game and how has your read evolved?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:02 am

FA, you didn't answer my question.
UNVOTE: UnaBombaH
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:49 am

Tchill, what do you think of FA? They only have thirteen posts, so they have been mostly lurking this game. How does that affect your opinion of him? You said you liked some of his posts in and didn't understand why people were voting him in . You've also stated he worries you in . Would you describe your overall read of him as a townread or scumread? If Carca is lynched, would you be okay with him being killed?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:51 am

Flavor Leaf, I think vengeful townies can kill anyone, not just people on their wagon.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:22 am

Fa, why did you never take your vote off me then? Can you tell me who you scumread throughout day 1 and why you didn't vote them?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 am

On second thought, I don't really think that lynching Carca is a good decision. There are probably 8 townies and 3 mafia assuming a 10:3 setup. Lynching Carca creates a scenario where killing a townie results in mylo if the night kill succeeds. There will probably be seven townies and 3 mafia if Carca is lynched, so the risk of that scenario is 70%. Its a better move for everyone to say who they would prefer Carca to vengekill and then to lynch whoever is suspected the most.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:54 pm

I would want either Nonny or FA to be killed if Carca were lynched.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:32 am

Alright, there seems to be no time left.
VOTE: Carcalilly

Carca, please kill FA, Nonny, or Wilky.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:01 pm

Alright, I have a theory on what the scumteam is. I'll make my case tomorrow when it isn't so late.

Also, the mafia team probably has a ninja and an investigative role because Gamma didn't see anyone visiting Profii on N1 and can't see why he would be killed over other options. Flavor, can you fully claim?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Did you breadcrumb your targets Flavor?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:20 am

I currently believe the scum team consists of Nonny/FA/someone from my wagon. I feel that FA has been mostly coasting since they've only really given reads in posts , , and . Twice he did that because someone asked him for reads and third time was suspicious for reasons noted earlier. They have also never mentioned or gone after Nonny, despite how suspicious she's been this game to various people. Nonny has also been suspicious to me this entire game for scummy posts like , , , , , , and . I don't get their FA read, they said they understood why people were suspicious against him and admitted Gamma made a fair point in , but still said they couldn't see him as scum. I believe the third member of the scumteam is probably someone on my wagon because it formed easily and fairly quick, meaning scum were probably on it.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:24 am

Unabombah, you appear to have a suspicion as to what the scumteam is, can you elaborate on that theory? Also, I'm not voting anyone yet because if I'm wrong and the person I vote is town, it only takes one more townie to vote them for a scumteam of 3 to get a chance to win the game through a quickhammer. I would prefer us to debate until a consensus is reached on the best lynch.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 am

I have a confession to make Unabombah. I'm a vanilla townie, not a PR. I'm admitting this now because I feel like its unlikely I'll be nightkilled soon and the chance of accidentally outing a PR is too high at this moment. Also, I feel like the scum may try to push me now due to my claim being uncomfirmable, so its better to come clean now rather than later. Around the time when my wagon was forming, I started to feel frustrated because so many people seemed to be suspicious of me and all of those on my wagon were trusted more than me. Also, I had seen Flavor's quickhammer earlier and had a game recently where every day phase ended with a quickhammer, so the risk of that was on my mind. I started to believe my lynch was almost impossible to avoid and thus tried to get attention off me so a member of the scumteam could hopefully get lynched instead and end up killed at night instead of an actual PR. I chose doctor to claim because I know actual doctors try to avoid claiming at all costs and figured there probably wasn't one in the game due to Profii dying N1 and three PR's being outed around that point (vengeful, vigilante, investigative). That meant there was likely only one, perhaps two PR's remaining. I figured that since strongman is uncommon to see in mini normal, that mean a doctor capable of acting N1 wasn't in this game. I've rarely seen even night or novice doctors, so I thought it was likely I wouldn't be cc'd if I said that or they would wait until later to try and get me lynched. My plan was either to get saved by another protective and then argue I was targeted or die off without my lie hurting anyone. Gamma's death threw a wrench in my plans because I didn't anticipate that at all. It was why I wanted to figure out what scum power roles there were, I wished to understand why they felt comfortable leaving two PR claims alive. I know all this may be hard to believe, but we have more than six days to talk, its best to make the most of it. In retrospect, this gambit was a bad idea, and I won't be trying anything like this again anytime soon.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:47 am

I did want to draw the night kill Nonny. The whole point of claiming a protective was to draw the night kill away from the claimed investigative and towards me due to the scumteam hopefully assuming that I'm going to save Flavor Leaf. Nonny, I'm willing to vote you, FA, and the remaining people who were on my wagon at this moment. I'm not conditionally scumreading you in case of a FA flip, you are both independent scumreads who I think could very well be teammates. As for why I'm not voting anyone at the moment, I explained that in . I want this day to go on for a while before ending, with Reundo and Dave hopefully producing more content. I don't really get how you got to those conclusions however, it feels like you weren't paying attention to what I was saying very well or were flat out misrepping me.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 am

Before Flavor said he visited Tchill, I thought the most likely scumteam was FA/Nonny/Tchill. I initially started to rethink my reads, but Tchill's latest posts have caused me to doubt him again. If he wanted to see who opposed his plan to control Carca's shot, why did his various lists of who should be killed not include FA in and ? Also, Nonny is missing from these lists as well despite being a lurker. Tchill has actually mentioned Nonny only around twice, in the posts and . I'm curious, have Nonny and Tchill played together before?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:06 am

By the way, I don't know for sure Gamma watched Profii on N1, that's just a guess of mine because its what I would have done. A PR claim is likely to get attacked or draw town protective roles on n1, so watching him makes sense. I can't confirm this though obviously. I like trying to guess what the power roles scum have are because it help me understand their strategy or judge whether someone is fakeclaiming.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am

As for why I and Flavor Leaf didn't die last night, I think this is probably what happened. The scumteam knew Gamma was a watcher somehow and decided to kill him, probably afraid that he would see them going after one of the PR claims or because they wanted to kill a threatening PR while also incriminating the other claims. If they had a roleblocker, they surely blocked Flavor Leaf. That plan would prevent them from being caught by the watcher while also setting up a mislynch of one of the claims.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Do you realize Gamma is dead Tchill?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Also, what do you think about the scenario I described in ?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Assuming the scum had a roleblocker and knew about Gamma being a watcher, here's a list of the things they could do.
Block me, kill Gamma- This lets Flavor investigate successfully
Block me, kill Flavor Leaf- This probably results in the watcher noticing the roleblocker or catching the killer in the act.
Block Flavor Leaf, kill me- There's a high chance of the watcher being on me
Block Gamma, Kill me- This lets Flavor investigate
Block Gamma, kill Flavor Leaf- They probably thought I was an actual doctor, so attacking the obvious protection target wasn't a good idea
Block Flavor Leaf, kill Gamma-This stops both invest results and leaves potential mislynches available.

If there is no roleblocker, then Gamma is the obvious target if they know about him. They would not want to attack me because of the watcher and Flavor would probably be assumed safe due to a doctor's protection. Therefore; it makes sense that I and Flavor lived.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 am

Nonny, I think the scumteam have an investigative role such as a rolecop. They also might have decided to kill a threatening player and roleblock Flavor if they had a roleblocker so they could make the argument that the PR claims surviving meant at least one had to be scum even if they didn't know Gamma's role. So I don't think that me and Flavor Leaf surviving is really all that worthy of suspicion. Also, why did you say what you did in ?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:01 am

Associations are not the only reason why I think Tchill is scum. I feel like he isn't responding to posts. For instance, I asked him a question in and he didn't answer. Then, when confronted with the case against him based on associations, he didn't really deal with them and instead just said the town doesn't know what's going on. He'a also made several pushes I think are suspicious since he never showed any doubt about whether he was right. He voted me because I stayed on a town PR, but didn't respond to the explanation I gave in and just kept up pressuring me(which also stalled the forming FA wagon.) Later he pushed Carcalilly for acting odd despite her claiming vengeful, which would explain such behavior. His plan was also pro-scum as I explained in and involved trying to avoid certain players being put on the list to be killed. As opposed to Flavor Leaf and UnabombaH constantly rethinking themselves, I feel like Tchill has done very little of that this game and has only pushed the easiest targets for surface level reasoning.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:26 am

Una, I gave myself up because I figured that if I kept deceiving the town, then it would lose the game. Imagine what would happen if Tchill were later suspected because I falsely said I protected Flavor Leaf while he was actually cleared all along, I would have to reveal in that instance to avoid a townie being lynched. Also, what would happen if there was a mass claim in the future and the setup indicated that my claimed role shouldn't exist? I would have to claim what I did in both scenarios and probably wouldn't be believed. I confessed to minimize the damage my lie was going to do. Of course, I could very well have had scum motivations for doing this, but i feel like you aren't acknowledging that I could have done it for the town's sake too. Also, me undoing my claim to avoid Tchill not being confirmed innocent makes no sense because it was believed that he wasn't mechanically cleared anyway in posts like . I've also been constantly talking about how the scum might have had a roleblocker and blocked Flavor Leaf,so that wasn't my goal. Anyways, Tchill also had a major role in my wagon starting day 2 and even disrupted two existing ones(FA's and Una's) to do it. I don't see how anyone could think I'm scum with him.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am

When I came into this day, I still had lingering doubts about whether FA/Nonny/Tchill was the team. However, on day three they've all shaded me and argued I shouldn't have survived, which I think is the plan of the scumteam. Therefore; I'm more convinced than ever that is the team.
VOTE: Nonny
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:13 am

This is how I feel about all the players at the moment, with the most towny at the top and the scummiest at the bottom:
Flavor Leaf
UnabombaH
Reundo
Davesaz
Tchill13
FA_Q2
Nonny
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:23 am

I have three theories right now:
There is a scum investigative role that found out Gamma on N1 and the scumteam decided to kill him.
There is a scum investigative role that found out Gamma on N1 and a roleblocker
There is no scum investigative role, but the scumteam roleblocked Flavor Leaf and killed someone widely townread(Gamma) to frame the two PR claims

So I think there may be a scum investigative, a roleblocker, or both.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:30 am

I don't like the way Fa, Nonny, and Tchill shaded me specifically. Nonny might have actively misrepped me in , FA called my posts "flailing" without bothering to discuss the points I made and while declaring me and Una to be scum together without a case, and Tchill said that one of the PR claims has to be scum, which I don't agree with and think scum might say.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:38 am

I have Davesaz as a hard null. He's lurked and not posted that much, but apart from that I don't really have reason to suspect him. He feels a lot like Wilky, someone who just hasn't done enough for anyone to have strong opinions about him. I would like for him to post a lot more before the end of the day. If I'm wrong about the scumteam, he would be my next suspect.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:39 am

Tchill, what do you think of Nonny? Do you approve of her wagon?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37 am

The reason why I assumed that Gamma's role was known to the scum at first is because I generally expect the scumteam to prefer killing PR's over vanilla townies. I normally wouldn't expect to scumteam to overlook a PR claim and kill someone else who is likely to be a VT. However, I can see why you think differently Dave. Perhaps the point of the kill was to get rid of a widely townread player while keeping around a lot of mislynches.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:53 am

Nonny, I wasn't implying you were expressing doubt about me surviving the night in . The reason why I think you misrepped me was given in . As for expressing doubt over me living, I felt like qualified as that.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 am

Also, I didn't like the fact that Nonny said their vote wouldn't look like OMGUS. If she had voted right then, would anyone have thought of that as an OMGUS vote? That and their insistence in that they weren't using ATE seem to me like her being overly self-conscious about what others think of her.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:08 am

Flavor Leaf, why do you think that Davesaz typically lurks? In my most recent game, HMS Erebus, he was one of the more active players.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 pm

I would like Tchill to answer the question I gave him in .
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:58 am

I personally think the idea of me reversing my claim to protect Tchill13 is quite silly. There is quite likely a protective role in the setup as Una said earlier and roleblocker is a common scum role. Therefore; undoing my claim wouldn't prove Tchill innocent if I'm scum since a future roleblocker flip or protective claim would uncomfirm him as town. Also, going into this day, there were five people(me, Nonny, FA, Reundo, and Davesaz) who I think seemed more likely to get lynched than him. It's bad strategy to temporarily clear a member of the scumteam who is already in a decent position at the cost of making someone else in it look really suspicious, increasing the chance of a scum lynch.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:14 am

Una, I would appreciate if you explained further why you think the posts I and Tchill have made indicate we are scum together. I want to understand your perspective better.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:14 am

I was wondering what caused them to suspect that pairing early on the day. They said they saw some scummy connections in , I would like an explanation as to what they were.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 am

I'm going to reread the game today and note any evidence I find that supports the existence of a FA/Nonny/Tchill13 scum team.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Here's my case for a FA/Nonny/Tchill team:
In , FA questioned someone who was voting Nonny while not really talking about her at all or stating an opinion on her wagon. In fact, I don't think they've given a read on Nonny or talked about her this whole game.
In , Tchill13 votes me in order to create a counterwagon to Nonny. However, I still don't get why he felt having two wagons was better than keeping the pressure on Nonny.
In , Tchill13 bothers to say that FA's points are great despite the post being somewhat scummy. This is the start of a pattern where the two of them are overly friendly.
In , Tchill13 shades Flavor Leaf, one of FA's accusers, while also implying FA is probably town.
In , Nonny talks about FA and says he hasn't stood out, its feels weird that they bothered to only discuss him over any other player and then came to no conclusions on him.
In , Tchill13 asks why FA is scum despite not discussing the points made against him by Flavor Leaf.
In , Nonny gives a odd townread of Tchill while also discouraging a FA wagon.
In , Tchill13 says Reundo should be killed and again ignores FA or Nonny despite him hating lurkers.
In , Tchill13 implies people who are not widely townread should be killed, but declines to go after FA despite so many people disliking him.
Tchill says he is worried about FA in , but never puts on a list before or afterward.
In , Tchill implies he will vote FA if Boon flips scum, while is something I think will never happen.
In , Tchill doesn't even list Nonny on his list of reads, which continues the trend of him ignoring her existence.
In , FA townreads Tchill
In , Nonny townreads both Tchill and FA, the latter of which I especially don't get.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Una, I was initially slightly suspicious of you since you were claiming that I was scum without completely explaining your case. However, your recent posts were very good, your thought process seems to be coming from a town mindset in my opinion. Most of what you said about the reasons for taking back my claim makes sense to be honest, however I gave my reasons for giving myself up in . I could have had both town and scum motivations for doing what I did, so I guess its up to you to judge which one you believe more. My comment in was made because of my belief that the scumteam would prioritize targeting PR's over Vt's, unfortunately I was wrong. I started to scumread Tchill13 after he never explained the case against me better and pushed Carcalilly while not trying to kill several other players I scumread. Also, the comment Tchill made about me being town due to the claim being hard to get away with doesn't really seem that odd to me. He was probably saying scum would not try to fakeclaim a role which most people would expect to die at night when they can't die and then thought I only realized that at the start of day 3 when I took it back. I don't really think that indicates the two of us are scum together.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:26 pm

I don't really understand how FA is forming their reads. For instance, they initially said I was null in . Then they said that it was suspicious that I was still alive in . However, explanations were eventually offered for that. Now I don't get why they are so confident that I am scum and not null. Also, their read of Una is confusing. They claimed they didn't like , but I don't really see anything scummy in that and Una addressed it. Also, they said it was scummy that I wasn't being pushed on surviving the night(even thought I think I was), then claimed one of the people pushing me was a teammate. Basically, they claimed that the scum were simultaneously distancing themselves from me and trying to keep the attention off me, it just doesn't make much sense.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Tchill, can you please give a read of Nonny? I don't want to have to ask a fourth time.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:06 pm

I'm liking Una at the moment, so I think its unlikely he's in a scumteam with anyone. Still, if you think Nonny is probably scum, why don't you want to vote her? Nonny already has an existing wagon and seems easier to get lynched successfully. Why do you think its better to lynch Una here than Nonny? Also, if you think Nonny is scum with Una, can you supply a case?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:42 am

Tchill started out pushing me/Flavor Leaf by saying we shouldn't have survived, then began to claim Dave was likely scum once that push stalled. After Flavor discouraged people from voting Dave, he then went and said Una was scum(while agreeing with FA), only to backtrack when Una asked for a case. Then he started to appease Una by naming a scumteam he wasn't in and keeping me out of it despite his prior stated suspicions of me, that was a blatant attempt to make Una think we in a scumteam together. At this point, Tchill is pretty much obvious scum.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:12 am

Una, can you comment on the cases I've made for a FA/Nonny/Tchill scumteam in and other posts? Also, I feel like you are indeed being influenced by confirmation bias slightly. You said that a member of the scumteam has no need to put both their partners as scumreads in . On day three I've consistently scumread Fa, Nonny, and Tchill13. You're currently suggesting I'm teammates with Tchill and one of FA/Nonny, wouldn't it be odd for me to do that then? Also, all of three of those players have pushed me throughout the day, do you think the scumteam would spend a significant time bussing in MYLO with nobody in their team dead? Overall, I think FA/Nonny's tendency to townread Tchill and not target each other while Tchill finds reasons to vote everyone except them is much more suspicious.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:13 am

I think Nonny is pretty much universally scumread at this point and has more votes than anyone else right now. I don't see why you think she is likelier to have both of her scum teammates as townreads than scumreads, but also think I've probably been bussing throughout this day. In addition, Tchill's push of me on day 2 would be highly unnecessary bussing if we were scumpartners by your standards since anyone in the FA/Nonny/Davesaz/Reundo group could have been pushed by Tchill due to his hatred of lurkers, but wasn't. He actually initially suggested I should be lynched in before any votes were cast on me, I'm not sure my wagon would have even happened if he hadn't suggested it and followed up with a vote. If you think that could have been bussing, can you please explain why its more likely than him trying to mislynch me?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 am

Can other people comment on recent posts? I think that nobody other than me, Una, and Tchill have talked since . We have roughly two days and six hours to make a decision on who to lynch, so we have to hurry.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Tchill, what bread crumb are you talking about?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:50 am

I'm fairly sure Tchill will flip scum at this point since only three people from the Tiphiane wagon have not flipped town; Flavor, Tchill, and Davesaz. Two of those there have claims that make sense within the setup and have breadcrumbs to support their claims. Given all the evidence all the reasons I've hard to suspect Tchill, I'm 99% certain he'll scum.
VOTE: Tchill13
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:55 am

EBWOP, I meant to say all the reasons only. I should have reviewed that post better before submitting it.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 am

It does mean something to me, the only reason I voted Nonny instead of Tchill earlier was because of the possibility that he might be cleared. Since I think Davesaz seems credible, I don't think he's cleared anymore. Also, I'm fairly certain there was scum on my wagon and the only remaining candidates are you, Una, and Tchill. Both my wagon and Tiphiane's were almost certainly scum-motivated and Tchill's the best candidate for being scum on each. In addition, his associations with FA and Nonny are also highly suspicious. Also, his reads have been hard to understand and I feel like he's not really making well-reasoned pushes. For instance, his only real argument against Una was that he was being pushed by him. I feel like the evidence against him is great.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:14 am

Wait, doesn't a doctor prevent a weak role from dying? I think Una implied that was the case in . Was he wrong about that?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:27 am

Alright, I checked mafiawiki, apparently the normal version of a doctor cannot prevent a weak role from dying when targeting an anti-town faction. I was mistaken about the rules.
UNVOTE: Tchill13
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:07 pm

If the scumteam is FA/Nonny/Reundo, doesn't that mean that the Tiphiane wagon was all town? I find that hard to believe.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Well, regardless of whether Tchill is scum or not, FA's probably on the scumteam. This feels like the safest lynch now since it can't be proved that Flavor was blocked yet.

VOTE: FA_Q2
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:52 pm

A visitor can visit a person at night, but doesn't have an effect. Since Flavor is saying he's weak, that means not dying after a visit means someone is town unless he was roleblocked.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:57 am

Flavor, here's a thought I had recently. FA, Nonny, Reundo, and Tchill all said they didn't target Profii during your gambit. If the scumteam is made up of a combination of those players, one of them visited Profii. Would a scumteam of FA/Nonny/Reundo have enough knowledge of you to figure out you were gambitting? If not, then the only way they would have felt comfortable saying that nobody in it visited Profii is if a ninja killed Profii and couldn't be seen. Between Reundo's constant pushing of Nonny throughout this game and the fact that Tchill said he thought you were gambitting in , I feel like Tchill being scum is more probable than a Nonny/Reundo/FA team.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:06 am

You keep finding reasons to not vote FA, so that's one scummate. The other is one of Reundo/Nonny. I've made it clear who you're probably scum with this entire day. Either you're trolling me or not paying any attention to the game.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:10 am

Also, we're running out of time to lynch someone, any wagon at the end of a day will form quickly. What were you expecting? Also, what do you think of the cases against him?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:20 am

Also, you aren't really addressing the case against you either. You've called it "mud-slinging", but haven't said why my case is incorrect. In addition, you're lying about how long I survived as an "even night doctor". I claimed during day 2 and survived night 2, that's one night phase. There was no reason for me to be killed during night one over a PR claim and more obvtown people. At this point, you're the one mudslinging to see what sticks. Town, lynch FA today, get Tchill tomorrow, and then lynch either Reundo or Nonny on the last day.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:24 am

Davesaz and whoever is town of Nonny/Reundo, please vote FA when you get online. We're running out of time.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:29 am

Finally, Mod, can you have a fast night if all the players who can submit a night action ask for it?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:23 pm

I'm a little confused over that nightkill. If Dave healed Flavor, that means the only way he could have died is if the mafia have another role that bypasses doctor protection such as a second roleblocker or if he visited mafia. Still, I wouldn't expect two roleblockers or a roleblocker and strongman to be in the game unless the town is really powerful. If he didn't get killed by the mafia,that means there was either a save by a protective that wasn't Dave or the mafia did some kind of no kill gambit.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:30 pm

By the way, I think Flavor implied that Una might be able to figure out who he targeted. That information could be crucial later, so I would like to know what they think Flavor did.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Upon further thought, the scumteam's roleblockers both being x-shot could cause them to be treated as half roles. There being two roleblockers would make sense in that instance.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Didn't Flavor say he was an investigative in ? Since two PR's were dead by the time of night two and its unlikely they would have blocked Gamma if they knew about him,Flavor seems like the best target to roleblock. I don't think you are 99% cleared Tchill, the chance he was roleblocked is far greater than "minute".
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Tchill's associations with FA:
In , he praises FA
In , he shades one of FA's accusers and implies FA is town
In , he once again says he doesn't get the FA accusations
In , , , and , Tchill asked for people other than FA to be vengekilled despite saying FA worried him in .
He talks constantly about how scummy FA is in , , , and , but he never actually pushes or votes him until the lynch looks inevitable.
For instance, he goes after me, Dave, Una, and then me again before voting FA.
He also makes confusing pushes that contradict his reads. For instance, he listed Una as very towny in , then said he understood the push against him in , only to scumread Una because of said push in (which was around the time when FA was saying me and Una were scum together.)

Given all the suspicious things Tchill has done this game, I'm nearly 100& certain he's scum.
VOTE: Tchill13
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:45 pm

I don't really see why the scumteam wouldn't block an investigative claim night 2 if they weren't planning on killing him, you are nowhere near practically cleared Tchill.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

In both and , I offered explanations of why I didn't die during night 2. I also gave my reasons for giving myself up earlier in . I figured the scum were trying to frame the two power roles for surviving and thus were unlikely to nightkill me, meaning I wasn't going to draw the nightkill and there was little point in keeping it around. I didn't want my lie to lose the game for the town, so I decided to reveal it early on to minimize the damage it could do.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Tchill's stance on me and his outrage seem really fake to me. He initially pushed me for not dying in . He later commented on a theory I made about why night 2 went the way it did in , saying he still believed my survival was unlikely. Later, he suggested a team with me not in it in , implying that he was feeling better about me at the time. He later said he couldn't decide what I was in . Then, he pushed me at the end of day three because I didn't get night killed over Fa, his scum read. I talked him out of voting me and then he went back to being indecisive in , only to push me for the same reasons as before despite me offering explanations over a hundred posts ago. He's gone from claiming that me not dying means I am scum to feeling better and then back again at least twice. That just doesn't seem like natural read progression to me. Plus he has to have read my explanations because of .
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:55 am

Alright, your latest spree of posts was better than most of your previous ones Tchill. I still don't think you're cleared, but the most move here with the possibility of you being town is probably to unvote and talk so I can get better reads on everyone.
UNVOTE: Tchill13
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:57 am

I should probably reread Reundo's ISO soon, I've liked several of his posts throughout the game, but I don't think I've payed as much attention as I should have.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:10 am

Tchill, why did you never ask for FA to be vengekilled? That's a big part of why I began to scumread you so I would like an explanation.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:50 am

I have a question Tchill, would you consider a town with a loud 2-shot doctor, novice vig, vengeful townie, nonconsecutive watcher, and weak visitor to be more powerful than normal? Is so, would that warrant the scum having two power roles?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:13 am

I reason I suspect this is a scum trap is because I know I am town and Flavor Leaf was town, so the only reason for them to not have killed either of us is because they wanted to frame the claimed PR's. I outlined a scenario earlier where the scumteam roleblocked Flavor Leaf night 2 and then killed someone widely townread for the sake of getting either me or Flavor Leaf lynched. Since I have reason to believe the scumteam deliberately let claimed power roles live for the WIFOM before, I think there's a possibility its happening again now.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:25 am

Right now, one of the reasons why I think Dave may be truthful is because there is probably a protective given the setup and general trends on this site. So if there is any town role out there that can stop a kill from the scumteam (roleblocker,jailkeeper, commuter, or doctor), please claim right now.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:28 am

Yes, I would go after Dave if someone else claimed a role that prevented a nightkill and showed proof like breadcrumbs.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:29 am

EDWOP, I meant prevent a nightkill, not prevented a nightkill.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 am

I never knew for certain that there was a roleblocker. In fact, I wondered whether the scumteam had a rolecop, roleblocker, ninja, both a rolecop and roleblocker, or perhaps none of the above at all during the course of day 3. I started believing there roleblocker was the most likely scum role once I became very confident in my Tchill scumread, since he was cleared otherwise.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 am

If Dave is scum here, this is how the setup looks without any further claims
Vengeful Townie
Nonconsecutive Watcher
Weak Visitor
Novice Vig
Six VT's
Mafia Ninja 2-shot RB
A loud mafia power role
Unknown Mafia, probably goon

I'm not sure if this is balanced, that's why I want to know if there are any other town PR's.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:17 am

Apart from a no-kill gambit, the only other way I think that Flavor Leaf could have died is if the mafia have a second power role such as another roleblocker or a jack of all trades that can roleblock or be a strongman for a night.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:55 am

Right now I'm still suspicious of Nonny and Tchill.

I think Dave might very well be town because of his claim, but if something were to happen in the future that indicated his claim was false I would have no problems lynching him.

I'm townreading Una since he's shown appropriate doubt about his reads and has actually tried to game-solve, plus there are so many players who could be scum(Tchill, Nonny, Reundo, Dave), I would be shocked if he were scum.

I originally townread Reundo because i felt like he was trying to solve the game and making very well thought-out reads, but I probably need to check his ISO again.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:58 am

I'd really like to see Reundo and Davesaz pos, only me, Una, and Tchill have really posted much content this day phase.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:31 am

I have a question Tchill, can you explain what you think happened on night 2? Did the scumteam know about Gamma through a rolecop or was he killed purely for the sake of WIFOM to frame the PR claims?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:22 am

I'm abandoning the no kill theory for now. I initially thought the scumteam might have included someone who figured out what Flavor's crumb meant and therefore knew that he was probably visiting scum. Since nobody, even Una, is entirely sure what Flavor meant at this point, I think that's unlikely now. So at this point, I think there are two real possibilities. Dave is scum or the scumteam have a second power role.

Dave, why did you select Wilky and Nonny as vengekill targets in ?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #101) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:22 am

Tchill, are you very active as town too? I looked at mini normal 2021 and you had over 500 posts despite dying on day 2. If you aren't really playing like you normally would, why should previous meta be considered?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #102) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:39 am

Why were you worried about the FA lynch anyways? I thought you said he was really scummy?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #103) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:10 am

Here are the reasons why I believe Davesaz might be town:
His claim fits the setup(there is usually a protective role) and I think there might be two scum PR's.
FA shaded him during day three
I know the scumteam left two townies who were claiming PR's on night 2 alive so they could say them surviving meant one of them was scum based on , so I think the scumteam in this game is quite clever.
In , Dave gave an explanation for the nightkill I hadn't thought of yet. Since I know the scum were pushing me because my survival was scummy, this doesn't fit the scum agenda since it provides a good explanation for my survival.
I know Dave likes to question people from my previous game with him, so his questions to Reundo don't seem that odd to me. The only thing I'm really suspicious of at this point is why he choose Nonny and Wilky over Reundo and FA. I would like him to answer that.

Overall, I still think there is a good chance Dave is scum. However, I have enough reasons to doubt his guilt at the moment to consider the possibility that the scumteam is trying to play everyone. Especially since nobody came out as a role that can prevent a death after I asked for claims.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:12 pm

Dave, why did you ask for nobody else to counter my claim in ? I noticed that detail during my reread of your ISO and thought it was odd. If someone else counterclaimed me, wouldn't that have pretty much guaranteed I was scum since there is almost no chance of three protectives being in a mini normal?

Also, Davesaz, what are you reads as of now and if you had to place a vote on a slot right now, who would you pick?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Una, I think there are reasons to be cautious about this lynch, but Flavor Leaf being nightkilled isn't really one in my opinion. From a scum Dave perspective, none of the lurkers or me are in any danger at all due to being potential mislynches or scum themselves. You ended day 3 saying you believed one of me/Chill was scum, Tchill is probably town if Dave is scum, so the scumteam would have wanted you alive to push that angle. Tchill is widely distrusted and his death would have caused me and you to reconsider our reads. Flavor makes the most sense due to the influence he had over the players and his gamesolving ability. There are potential excuses to get out of a lynch in that instance as Dave, so it makes some sense that he might do it.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:24 pm

I do think your arguments make sense now. At the beginning of this day, I disliked you saying you were practically cleared because you were effectively claiming that the scumteam had little reason to roleblock Boon, a dangerous player who was claiming an investigative role. I also thought that you were using ATE during your initial push on Dave and being very manipulative. Basically, my reluctance to believe Dave was scum was more due to your behavior than anything he had done. You've gotten better, so I may be on board with this.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:05 pm

There is one thing I would like you to address Tchill however, why would a scum Dave make ? In that post, he says my motivations for fakeclaiming were probably town-indicative and provides an explanation for the nightkill. FA pushed me on surviving in and said the motivations for my claim were scummy in . What would Dave gain by helping out a mislynch which his scummate was pushing?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:32 pm

What do you think of Reundo's push on Dave Tchill? How does that affect your opinion of the FA/Dave/Reundo team? It's one of the odd things I'm having trouble making sense of. If Reundo is scum with Dave, why isn't he helping push against the Dave lynch? If Dave flips scum, then you will be practically cleared with me and Una being hard to lynch due to the fact that we don't make sense as scum with FA. Nonny is now being trusted by a lot of people as well, so the most likely person to be lynched in that scenario is Reundo. Would scum really have anything to gain by bussing here when so much confusion exists?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:56 pm

I agree with your logic on the visit, it does make some sense. The thing I'm most scared of at the moment is a second scum PR getting through Dave's protection. In your analysis, you keep talking about the scumteam shooting Boon or no killing, but rarely mention this possibility. Its why I'm wondering whether lynching Reundo is the superior option. Reundo seems like likely scum with Dave and could be scum pushing Dave if Dave is town. Either way, it seems like a safe lynch. Another scum flip could give useful information on what to do on the final day.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm having similar doubts to the ones you described in . I still think it is far more likely for Dave to be scum than town, but there are a few scenarios where lynching him ends the game. I believe its a good idea to consider those possibilities and then consider if there are any better options than lynching Dave. I believe lynching Reundo is a better option since he is probably scum not matter what the team is.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:13 pm

I think the reason why I never hit L-2 is because I came under suspicion during Mylo, when voting too quickly could result in a quickhammer. Scum also did push me, Fa was on my wagon. I don't think the lack of votes on me and Dave really means much of anything honestly.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:14 pm

We only have one day and 21 hours left to decide on a lynch, hopefully people start posting again.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:55 am

Yes, I think I said earlier that the no kill theory was getting more unlikely to me since the scumteam probably didn't know for sure who Flavor was visiting.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:26 am

I've been assuming Una is town for a while, so there were only six possible scumteams going into this day for me.

Dave/Reundo

Dave/Nonny

Dave/Tchill

Nonny/Tchill

Nonny/Reundo

Reundo/Tchill

Dave and Tchill got discarded early on due to obvious reasons, Nonny and Tchill can't be scum together because Tchill would have hammered Reundo when he was at L-1 due to Una's vote, and Nonny makes little sense as scum with Reundo since she's pushing him over Dave. I don't think Nonny is scum with Dave because Dave wanted her vengekilled in and she was the only person to actually vote him on day 3. Therefore, there are only two scumteams which I think might be in this game, so I am giving intent to hammer Reundo. If anyone has one last thing they would like to say before the day ends, I would encourage them to do it now.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 am

I'll probably wait to hammer until Dave answers the question about Reundo unless it gets really late.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #116) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Sorry for not posting in a while, I had several exams today and had little free time. I'm going to be looking at past mini normal games to try and judge who is more likely to be telling the truth out of Reundo/Dave through usual setups on this site(though I think there is a good chance both are lying.) Right now if Una is scum, he's probably scum with Dave since there's no other reason for him to fight a lynch on a townie that hard as scum. Nonny/Tchill is impossible, Reundo/Nonny is practically ruled out, and both Tchill and Reundo are currently voting Dave. Therefore, I think there is basically no chance of a quickhammer if Dave is put to L-1. By the time I wake up tomorrow, I want both Dave and Reundo to make cases as to why they shouldn't be lynched. This should motivate both players to post in order to save themselves and help ensure a better final decision.
VOTE: Davesaz
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Reundo, why did you mistakenly think you saw motion around Nonny when you didn't? Also, why did you not crumb your result from night 3?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #118) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:24 am

At this point, I think Davesaz is the most likely player to flip scum along with Reundo since I think Dave/Nonny is a slight possibility and I'm feeling better about Tchill at the moment. If nobody from the Reundo wagon flips to Dave though, I'll probably just lynch Reundo because his claim does seem very weak.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #119) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:26 am

So, Una and Nonny, do you believe the case against Dave? If both of you say you won't vote Dave in your next post, I'll end the day by hammering Reundo.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:14 pm

I initially thought that whether Reundo had an innocent or guilty going into this day didn't matter because it would be not instantly believed either way, however I soon realized that knowing someone else is scum would obviously be beneficial to a town PR. Therefore, it makes little sense that he would check Una over Nonny.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:22 pm

I'm not sure if the mod error involved Reundo at all. He could have just pretended he was given false results to make his claim seem more realistic, perhaps even knowing what the mod error was due to being informed. Nonny, scum power roles generally cannot perform a kill if they use their ability unless they have a multitasking modifier. Basically a roleblocker can kill or roleblock, but not both.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:24 pm

I don't think there is any real reason to believe there is a third power role unless the town has an enormous amount of power. Una and Nonny, can you claim whether you are a VT or a non VT?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Also, I think that Una made a post where they pointed out what the lack of hammering meant at some point in day 3, so I believe they probably would have tried really hard to lynch Nonny for the win if they had been scum. It's just hard to believe your story Reundo.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:18 pm

Here's my research on the scumgames Reundo listed:
Una didn't help lynch Performer on day 1 in mini 2013, but he also voted Tchill for a long time, a person who happened to be his scum partner. So that's a mixed bag in terms of determining whether he likes to bus.
On day 2 of mini 2013, Tchill was lynched with Una not on the wagon, but he didn't end up pushing anything else. So he helped get his partner lynched without voting him.
On day 3 of mini 2009, Una's scum partner was lynched with Una not on the wagon, however he wasn't voting anyone else at the time either.
The same thing happened on day 4 of the same game with ArcAngel, Una wasn't on the wagon and never voted.
He apparently voted Arc at various times and pushed him consistently, so he did bus in a way there. He also shaded his other scummate's fakeclaim by saying it was not something that could come from town when they fakeclaimed.
In micro 800, Una said he wanted his scummate lynched over other options on day 3, he also voted him at the end.
In normal 1973, Una did some early bussing on his scum partner and both ended up surviving to the endgame, so this game doesn't support the idea that he
doesn't bus since the scumteam was never under serious pressure.
In open 719, Una was on one scum lynch and he did do some bussing instead of trying to go for the alternative lynch. He placed some suspicion on Kop the next day as well, so he never townread either of his scumpartners.

Overall, I think Reundo exaggerated Una's tendencies to protect his scummates, I think that kind of misleading logic is more likely to come from scum.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:30 pm

I'm thinking of hammering Reundo now given since Una's picks for the vengekill, the townreads from players who know who to read him, and the lack of quickhammer on Nonny all highly indicate Reundo is scum. Before that happens however, I would like Una to describe in detail why he was so fixated on me/Tchill days 3-4. I know he's described some of the reasons for his suspicions before, but i would love an overall summary. I want to understand the thought process that led him to not push FA day 3 and Dave day 4 fully.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:15 pm

Alright, I've read through your ISO and see why you scumread me and Tchill pretty well Una. I've been waiting to see if Reundo had any other case, but it appears he doesn't due to the utter lack of comments all day. At this point, we've talked about pretty much all there is to discuss and Reundo still seems like the best candidate for scum, so I'll just end the game here. If you are scum Una, then gg for fooling everyone this game.
VOTE: Reundo
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:30 pm

Congratulations Unabombah, you've joined the list of players I will never trust again.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:36 pm

To be honest, I messed up since I went through so much of the game assuming one of Nonny/Reundo had to be scum. I found it hard to believe that the scum team had a chance to win for around five days and never managed to pull it off.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”