Should a vig who shoots N1 be Modkilled?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Yes or No?

Yes
5%
No
95%

Total votes: 194

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #132 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol dumbest thread
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Everyone who voted yes is a cunt
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 135, Kublai Khan wrote:The OP meant N0.
I don't think this was ever estalished
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 36, DoomYoshi wrote:FTR, I do mean N1, not N0, but N0 is another interesting choice.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

A warranted bump, this is one of the all time great ms shit-threads
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dumbest thread lol

Return to “Mafia Discussion”