[Advanced]Survivor: Killing School Semester - SHUICHI WINS!

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Following a new worldwide survivor trend, we've just cast Russel Hantz in our game for added despair. So hide your socks, hide your machete, and hide your idols because he's probably going to take them all.

Puhuhuhu~
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 am

The casting deadline will not be extended. We will be closing apps on Monday, August 13th, 11:59 PM.

Still time to apply!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:55 am

Upon game start, the 24 castaways were split into 6 tribes of four, as follows!

Bastions of friendship, it's
Monodam's Friends!

ImageImageImageImage
Kaede, Kokichi, Kirumi, and Shuichi

Flush with success, please welcome
Monosuke's Scions!

ImageImageImageImage
Angie, Gonta, Mikan, and Sayaka

Troublemakers abound, it's
Monokid's Rascals!

ImageImageImageImage
Chihiro, Ibuki, Leon, and Makoto

Say "d'awwwww" for the ever beautiful
Monophanie's Cuties!

ImageImageImageImage
Chiaki, Hiyoko, Sonia, and Yasuhiro

Large and in charge, here's
Monotaro Leaders!

ImageImageImageImage
Akane, Himiko, Junko, and Nagito

...and then there are those who like hope. What a bunch of
Losers!

ImageImageImageImage
Celestia, Gundham, Keebo, and Kyoko
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:15 pm

Twelve are left. The tribes have merged!

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Live reveal in less than 10 minutes! Come find out who won!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:23 pm

The winner is...

Shuichi, aka Fluminator!

2nd Place:

Gundham, aka VashtaNeurotic!

3rd Place:
Nagito, aka Shadoweh!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #20 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm

First off, thank you all players, you guys were amazing. That was a lot of balls to juggle, and while I know we weren't perfect at times, sometimes we kept pushing things or made some questionable challenge decisions, I do hope you all felt like you had a fair and fun experience, and I'm truly going to miss checking everyone's confessionals and watching all of you play.

I am blown away by Awoo, i don't know if they've played elsewhere or not but damn they were a rockstar here and one of my favorites to watch.

Shrek you were in such a good spot until you weren't but it was cool

randomidget you had one of my favorite moves which was how you convinced your tribe to vote gonta instead amazing

deathnote you were crazy good all game i thought you were in trouble early but i think you blew everyone away

korekiyo (and toko) thank you for participating in our crazy hydra it was fun to watch

adorabebs i'm still surprised these guys didn't let you go to the end and beat them all hands down

sayaka i can't wait to see you play more you're a gem

chihiro you better try again you were in such a golden spot i think you would have gotten very deep

hiyoko you were a great villian i have a lot of respect for you would love to see you in a less precarious position

yasuhiro you're like the scene in the return of the king where gandalf tells the hobbits not to bow and says everyone bows to them you were beloved, fun to watch, and brought a lot of heart i hope you had some fun with the game and see it fondly

nagito, i think you did very well, you played a great game. I hope you know that you deserved to make it to the end and have a shot at winning

gundham, damn man, i honestly thought you were being carried but your FTC was in my opinion the best of the three, you convinced me to root for you

shuichi, you played an amazing game don't let anyone take that away from you, it was rocky and raw and rough at times, but i think you showcased so many hallmarks of being a winner in survivor and i hope you are proud

I loved watching you all, sonia, kaede, chiaki, gonta, keebo, makoto killing it to find the legacy advantage, teruteru and sonia using their clique to plot early on, kaede being awesome, kirumi fighting and struggling, i enjoyed every moment and i hope you look back fondly on this experience.

Thank you so much to xofelf for being our list mod and i hope we didn't get banned please be merciful with the hammer. thanks for joining us in our mod chat for the laughs and awesome moments...

Thank you Haschel for reviewing and green lighting the game, hope we didn't ruin your reputation as a reviewer too much ;)

Thank you to our spectators, especially animorph and malkon for being there for our players and posting, i know a few others did, but those two really helped keep the game alive. thank you ani for helping us run stuff when we were up against a wall

So much thanks to bippy for helping us especially when we painted ourselves in a corner several times, it certainly didn't help that cephy and i kept doing things like going to concerts and moving so we needed a 3rd mod, and you were absolutely amazing, you did everything that was asked and more with such openness and kindness. you were beautiful.

to the love of my life, cephrir, i am so happy we did this together and i'm so proud of what we've accomplished, i've had many ideas over the years and i was so moved to see you work so hard to get this crazy idea into a reality. i could not have done this without you, and i look forward to the millions of other projects we complete together

thank you and so much love

monokuma

Return to “Social Game Archive”