[Advanced]Survivor: Killing School Semester - SHUICHI WINS!

bippy
bippy
Townie
bippy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 am

Post by bippy »

I think we already knew it but this game reminded me how much players thrive on spec feedback so thank you very much to animorph and especially Malkon. It's hard work keeping up with all the players in a big game but they really appreciate it, and the game is more fun when you feel seen.

Great job by all three finalists. I loved seeing the mystery flip on Yasu with 3 seconds left rear its head in FTC and give Gundham some active influence he had to point to and really tighten up the race. There's a lot of skill involved in Survivor, but a lot of luck too, not just with where idols bounce votes onto but also sometimes in how perceptions of players get shaped. I think someone like Shadoweh circling around the win between here and SSB could just as easily have been a two-time winner, and if I wrote a Survivor thesis like Vash, that's what I'd write it about.

I congratulated Ceph and Fen in the game forum but I'll repeat it here. They were superstars and eternally kind and patient with me and if I made running this masterpiece just a little bit easier for them then I am very happy, and also thankful that I got to be associated with it! There were so many memorable characters in this game that I don't know how to shout out them all so I'll just give a blanket thanks once again.

These Survivor games are such a fun hobby, I hope you all enjoyed this and continue to enjoy them! :)

Return to “Social Game Archive”