Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

]
TiphaineDeath
(7) :
Gamma Emerald, Carcalilly, profii, wilky,
davesaz, Tchill13,
Flavor Leaf

I’m wrong somewhere. Hmm. There’s definitely scum here. There’s a reason it hasn’t been pushed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, Gamma and I were on FA, and it didn’t get picked up ever, Gamma flipped green. This means for FA to be town, scum would have had to not try and push this.

I think FA is near lock scum for me.

I can see potential ScumDave now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m gonna out it because we’re mylo.

Dave targeted me last night with some loud role.

Nonny targeting Dave makes me think dave/nonny aren’t together.

So there’s a path of FA/Dave or FA/Nonny, I feel.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 516, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bar me being roleblocked, which could have been the possibility depending on the person who i assumes targeted me, that means that Tchill is conf town.

@Player who gave me the message - if the name I got is the same person, do something this game that confirms to me that I was roleblocked. I’m not sure exactly how to go about doing this, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out.

Just try to confirm to me if you roleblocked me or not. I have no way of knowing otherwise, and if I wasn’t blocked, Tchill is conf town.
In post 525, davesaz wrote:I had customer meetings all day yesterday 7am-9pm (yes that's a long time).
More meetings today but at least they aren't all day.

Flavor Leaf seems to be saying he was targeted by a loud something. Regardless of what the loud something is, that doesn't preclude having also been RB'd. He did say investigative which might draw scum RB if there is one. The shenanigans might draw any number of town roles wanting to verify he isn't deep wolfing by being himself.

Accordingly I don't think Tchill is mechanically cleared.
This post made me assume that dave did in fact block me. This was said a few posts after mine, and dave made the loud action towards me.

Dave also moved off of Profii onto Tiphaine end of day yesterday after Profii claimed, which makes sense as town.

However, i did say the profii kill made me lean towards no scum or low scum on the wagon.

I think Dave makes sense as scum here, and being the scum that she on the side arguing with a Unah and I. I feel scum are on the outside of us who are here often.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So Dave almost states that He didn’t roleblock me however scum might have, so this makes me lean that Tchill is actually town.

If Dave is scum, he doesn’t want to know that it was him who roleblocked me.

This is why I think Dave is a
Loud Rolecop
. They targeted Gamma night 1, and me night 2, and with the CT even night doctor claim, and me saying I was investigative mixed in with the WIFOM i brought with that, because I’m known to say things like that as VT, scum wanted to check what I really was.

Scum expected CT to protect me because of that, so they shot their night 1 PR check, who also happened to be someone who was helping me push scumFA and was in the Unah-Gamma-Boon strong townlock.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This being said, dave also made sure to state that Tchill would stay available as a mislynch option.

This gives us TownCT, TownUnah, TownTchill, TownLeaf (I like to think I’m blatantly town, which is why Nonny is kinda of scummy, but i think Nonny is mislynch bait.)

I think it’s FA, Dave, Reundo.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@dave - I think you gotta full claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Actually, I’m pretty certain that that’s the team.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 303, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 293, UnaBombaH wrote:Like..he says that Carca IS scum, I can see that in conjuction with his gambit, but then Chill/Gamma/Me?

That is the part that bothers me the most.
The three that would have known I’d have been gambiting from the get go, and I was trying to see if I could find any correlation in regards to communication towards the scum team had any of you been scum.

I was kinda trying to force communication within the scum team to potentially make one of the other players Freudian slip through insider knowledge only one of the three of you would know well.

To be fair, players like Dave/FA are also aware of how I play, but not to the extent you guys are.
I am but never thought you would gambit like this.

Did you even remotely consider the fact that you could have hard outed town pr roles and did give scum more information than they should have? This was a terrible gambit - even for you boon.

That said, car responded to that like garbage.

VOTE: Carcalilly

Why try and undermine FL and throw shade at what he was doing when it was almost complete? Further, why claim that you cannot target anyone? Does that have a single town motivation? Looks to me like you were tryharding to sound town.

On that same token: una does the same shit in 292 - the entire second statement:
"I'd also like to point out that I knew for a near certainty that it was a gambit from the get go. Mainly because I was asked to be the last one, and there's absolutely no result Boon could have that would suggest me doing anything last night."

^ that statement serves no purpose other than tryharding to be town. tchill does something simular but he comes off much more genuine than una and much more constant. Tchill also does not just throw out information on what he did or did not do in night actions. Una does it just here and it looks to me only because boon put him at the end.

Finally, Gamma attacks FL for a good reason in my opinion BUT jumps right off. What was that about? Scum lean here as well.

Those are my top 3 at this point.
In post 304, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.
That is essentially what gamma did. What do you think of him pulling his vote back so fast?
In post 390, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 337, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, FA’s 303 shades Carca, Gamma, and myself setting him up to go any way there, but yeah he baited is all in with a nice thing, then turned it.
I did not shade anyone at all. I openly scumread them. You are right, I can go any way here - lynch any of those three.

Since when is scumreading players scummy?
Called my gambit terrible, but then said Carca reacted badly.
Your gambit WAS terrible. Just because it netted something this time without utterly outing all of town's PR does not make it a shit gambit.
Called Gamma reaction valid, but turned it when he switched fast
It was. His initial reaction would have been meh, then he suddenly switched gears as though he did not want to engage with you on your gambit. That is scummy.
This is a nicely hidden seemingly pushing a scum agenda.

VOTE: FA

That’s the ScumFA I like to watch.
Then what would town FA have done? Ignored reactions? Not called anyone out?

This is bad logic even for you boon.
These combined posts is what I keep going back to, along with the Gamma kill. FA’s attitude shows he thinks I’m a mislynch opportunity. He even starts to discredit Unah. I have a few other things to bring up.

This is typical Scum pushing on perceived flawed town play with the ability to counter any cases put upon them.
I do a similar thing to this when I’m scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 307, Reundo wrote:The thing with Flavor's gambit is I can realistically see how such a gambit would help him game solve as town, but like FA_2Q mentioned there was the possibility it would've drawn out a PR, and it's likely they would've been lynched since they would be the only one who claimed to visit profii -- not sure if this is just Flavor not fully thinking this through or if he thought it was unlikely a PR would target profii anyway. The only way saying "no" would've been the optimal play there would be if scum suspected he was gambiting, which they wouldn't have reason to do unless they've seen him gambit as town before. I don't see much reason to distrust Flavor's theory -- there's the possibility that Flavor himself is scum and coached his own buddies to say no, but I'm not going to seriously entertain the idea right now since it doesn't seem that likely imo.

Carca's reaction was weird, and it sounded almost like she missed Flavor's watcher claim entirely, but I'm not really seeing how it's scum-AI. Gamma's initial Flavor vote seemed like a knee-jerk reaction tbh, and the switch onto Carcalilly seemed more based on him rethinking things rather than being influenced by anything in the thread. Not that scum can't think "Oh, this vote was actually a terrible idea, let me switch off real quick", but his switch was definitely not overtly scum-AI, and with regards to his play as a whole I feel he's been fairly involved in the game and doing his part to contribute -- I can't see a clear scum agenda from him. Una seems like the most likely to be scum out of Flavor's pool so far -- it feels like he's just coasting so far, and his content is pretty sub-par even for someone who recently replaced in. Outside of the whole gambit, I'm not getting a good vibe from wilky since his contributions so far have been bare-minumum. I'm still not keen on nonny either -- her posting in RVS was fine since it seemed based on a misunderstanding of the vote count, but I didn't like her comment on profii, and her questions to Carca were just more/less echoing everyone else's concerns, but re-reading her ISO I'm not as confident on my scum-read of her. I might have to take some time to consider this whole gambit a bit more, but for now I'm content with this vote.

VOTE: UnaBombaH
And then, I even made a comment back then, Reundo makes a similar post, but speaking the exact opposite, however he ends up voting Unah, who was gaining support because CT just voted there, and FA had just shaded the slot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, back there, CT and Reundo both targeted Unah, but CT was the one who was targeted as potential scum and not Reundo. Reundo was able to hide behind that CT mannequin. By a lot of us. We all town read Reundo, yet scum read CT for the same thing. Reundo went off this while FA continued the most mislynchable player ever in Carcalilly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 345, Flavor Leaf wrote:FA being scum might counteract the statement made about one of Unah/Gamma/Tchill being scum. FA’s definitely the most old school player in this game, which means he might have automatically expected me to self implode and hurt the town in a massive way. His comments towards the gambit show that was his mindset anyways, so that’s likely to be truthful even if he is scum. That is actually a good scum play because it’s pushing a perceived flawed town play.

However, I did feel comfortable enough due to knowing certain players here know me so well.

I can see Unah/Tchill/Gamma as all town with ScumFA.

@You 3 - If I’m scum, I’m taking my boldness to a whole new level with this one. :lol:
In post 346, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I can’t really explain it, but I expect one of Dave/Wilky to be scum. :lol:
Fits in quite nicely, actually. YesterDay i said i could see my boys being all town if FA is scum, I’m pretty solid with that, I feel. Then I also noted one of dave/Wilky is scum, and I’m with that movement still. Nice. Hopefully my reads are solid this game...i feel I’ve been pretty good with my town reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Checking back on the CT wagon, they got to 5 votes super fast. Gamma and myself joined followed by Carca real fast.

For CT to be scum, we’d have to believe they’d have the scum mindset to not wait for the scum team to chime in on what they should fake claim. I don’t know if I believe CTScum would do that, but I did notice some interactions with CT and FA, i don’t know if i find them SvS or SvT...
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 401, davesaz wrote:I've had my butt kicked this week by work and family obligations. It's lurking by the "not posting much" standard, but not by the "choosing to let the thread slip by as long as you can" standard. Don't make me break out the huge text that says I don't lie about RL stuff.

FL points out that I switched off Profii -- hardly surprising for someone who loathes lynching claimed PRs when there isn't anything suggesting it's fake.
Even night doc in a game with a novice vig? I'd call that one about 2/3 likely to be town but yeah scum is a possibility.
If there is a(nother) doc, especially modified like n-shot or odd night,
don't counter
. I was just in a game with an even/odd pair of the same role.
I think this is trying to solve the game Flavor Leaf. I believe I've seen scum FL fake that but I'm inclined to TR it with so many in the game who know him.
Kinda happy we don't have the gambit multiple times in one game FL. Or at least I hope we don't. :lol:
Gonna need to re-read stuff, I caught up quickly given the short deadline, now need to do it slowly.
In post 422, Reundo wrote:
In post 420, nonny wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:I want everyone to vote in their next post with a one sentence explanation of why they’re voting who they are voting
Did not notice this prior. But why? Wheres the benefit other than having votes out? Plus didn't work....
It forces people to take a stance via a vote or draws suspicion to them regarding why they didn't do so -- I don't think it was an unreasonable request from him.
In post 420, nonny wrote: makes me townread TChill.
I don't see that being a hard post to fake by scum!tchill, and he doesn't lose anything as scum by pointing this out. Why reference this post as a reason to town-read him, exactly?
In post 420, nonny wrote: I don't see FA scum at this point. Voting vengeful townie just gives us more flips and more info, right? I'm for that and would vote there. Otherwise I'm leaning scum on carca currently. Got nothing on Wilky. Not sure I know how to read Flavor (why boon?) but currently below null. Everyone else null or above for now.
Can you explain your reads a bit more? Why scum-leans on Carca and Flavor, specifically?

I've liked Una's posting recently -- his thought process has lined up with mine more often than not. I have a slight TR on CT and the PR claim seems plausible, so I'm inclined to trust his claim. I don't think him staying on the wagon of a PR claim has much significance since profii was never going to be the lynch post-claim anyways. I doubt he'd actually try to push profii after his claim, and it seems more likely he just preferred to find someone else to vote on first before switching off. I don't see the point of lynching Carcalilly unless I think she's scum, which I'm not leaning towards atm. It sounds better to just lynch whoever we'd want Carca to vengekill anyways, and if she is town then we'd most likely be going into D3 with one less townie than usual and even numbers, which isn't desirable imo. I liked FlavorLeaf's gambit and the analysis that came from it, thought I'm not really feeling scum!FA_Q2 at the moment. FA's coming off fairly aggressive, which might just be his playstyle, but I'm not sure what he'd gain from it as scum, and I liked his early probing of me/Tchill D1. Tchill's a dormant null for me -- I'm finding more town pings in some of his off-hand comments than his actual reads/pushes. Nonny's catchup hasn't made me feel better about her -- the "I suck" mentality pings slightly towny, but I'm not sure how the questions she asked are supposed to help her scum-hunt -- seems more like busy work imo. I'd also like to vote wilky, but with him being on V/LA we'd basically have to lynch him without a claim, which is bad on the off-chance he is town -- unless I start feeling better about nonny, I'd rather save wilky for tomorrow. Everyone not mentioned hasn't changed in terms of reads for me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nonny
This post makes me feel like Nonny and Reundo definitely aren’t scum together, as Nonny had just stated that they didn’t see FA scum, so they’ve been kind of protecting FA, however, Reundo does the opposite, say they understand me and Gamma, they just don’t see FA, which protects FA in a much less subtle way and then targets mislynchable Nonny.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I didn’t mean to quote the dave quote in that last post, but yeah, I believe that was Dave trying to buddy me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 428, nonny wrote:Rundo I think you are reading my tone or motivation wrong(or I’m wording it wrong). I understand why the request for votes, was more curious about Gamma’s personal motivation and if his goal was met. Which with his latest post adds up.

Will respond more fully when not mobile.
This feels like town not understanding why they’re being targeted. However they’re being targeted by scum, so
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 451, Reundo wrote:
In post 428, nonny wrote:Rundo I think you are reading my tone or motivation wrong(or I’m wording it wrong). I understand why the request for votes, was more curious about Gamma’s personal motivation and if his goal was met. Which with his latest post adds up.
Well if that was your goal, then you probably should've been more upfront about it. I thought the answer he gave was fairly obvious -- what kind of responses were you expecting from this? Still waiting for the rest of your reply.
In post 431, Tchill13 wrote:This is the obvious place to move. Carca acted too shady earlier, will always be scum read now.

We need to kill one of the lurkers if carca is indeed town.

This takes away 2 potential mislynches for scum if both are town. If carca is scum, which I'm assuming, then that's even better.
Carca doesn't count as a "taking away a potential mislynch" if we're literally just going to lynch her. What's even the point of taking away "potential mislynches for scum"? Wouldn't it be better to just let scum jump on these easy mislynches and rat them out with VCA?
In post 434, Tchill13 wrote:And before people start saying "we should be trying to lynch scum"

That's what I'm trying to do. With every lynch you should weigh every outcome from an objective perspective. What happens if they're scum? Always good news. What happens if they're town? This is important too. Because not every lynch is scum. So you need to be able to weigh the risk/reward of a lynch if you're not almost certain it'll be a scum flip.
I mean, you didn't evaluate "risk/reward" more than "oh, this person's lurking, that seems like a good lynch/veng-kill". Like, sure, I can see the motive behind saving someone who'd be valuable as town for later if you think they're only slightly scummy, but really it's more important to emphasize scum equity over getting rid of people whom you deem useless to town without even considering their alignment.
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:Fa's hesitance to control her shot makes me worry about him.
What's the point of this? He clearly explained why he didn't think town should control Carca's shot. You could've engaged with him and talked through your thought process, but instead you decided to completely ignore his questions and throw this useless shade at him.

Lynching Carca because she's "likely to be scum" is actually terrible. Like 90% of why people are scum-reading her was because of the weird anti-town posts she made earlier, and no one scum-reading her is even bothering to reconsider her anti-town actions in light of her claiming a role where she'd be much more content to be lynched than normal, or whether softing and fake-claiming a role that would guarantee her lynch in Lylo would even make sense from scum. Lynching Carca for the veng-kill also seems pretty bad -- if Carca's lynched today, flips vengeful, and the veng-kill misses, then we're at Mylo tomorrow with even numbers, and I'm not willing to take that risk just to lynch someone I'm fairly confident is town. Most players seem on board with making wilky the veng-kill -- I say it's better to just lynch him today and leave Carca for later.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: wilky
Reundo’s name was being brought up for potential vengeful, along with FA for a bit.

Reundo here slyly defeNDS FA when Tchill says he has a little bit of worry with FA. Reundo also wants to lynch Wilky instead of Carca, someone who also ends up being green. This is self preservation since multiple scum were being named to be vengekilled.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 471, davesaz wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:Reundo threw shade at me that whole post then voted someone else lol.
So what do you actually think about it?
Dave helping shade Tchill with Reundo :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 473, davesaz wrote:
In post 232, nonny wrote:
In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.
But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.
You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?
This could be scum trying to check whether it's safe to lie or not.
More points towards scum setting Nonny up for mislynch bait.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is Dave making sure he interacts with both FA and Reundo, in a rather NAI, pointless kind of way, to be honest.
Spoiler:
In post 475, davesaz wrote:
In post 438, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 432, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think it should be her choice.
Why?

If she really is town vengeful then why give scum the opening to try and control the shot? What scenario do you think it is better that a revenge shot completely controlled by town should be not be so?
This is a good point, but I have a question about it -- do you think there is scum you think is trying to direct the shot? Or is this just a general principle you're talking about?
In post 474, davesaz wrote:
In post 455, Reundo wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:Reundo threw shade at me that whole post then voted someone else lol.
What's your point here? Is voting you a requirement for "throwing shade at you"? I can point out things I don't like from players without automatically placing them as my #1 pick for scum. There's other players I'd much rather see lynched today that are also much more likely to actually be lynched today.
Yes but do you have an actual reason for your vote? More to the point, you say other players but it's not clear who they are.

Now, here, he labels both Reundo and FA as scum, right? Looking at previous posts, you couldn’t ever think that.
HOWEVER, when he goes and votes Carca, he says the venge candidates should be Nonny and Wilky. The two people already being brought up that aren’t FA/Reundo.

Spoiler:
In post 477, davesaz wrote:Going mostly from memory because I didn't get time to do that deep re-read, and most of this is low quality unless stated otherwise.

nonny - lurker
FA_Q2 - weak scum
Unabombah - saw a couple things I thought probably came from town
davesaz - role pm says town ;)
Completly Trustworthy - Doesn't seem to be stretching for scumreads quite as much as the last game we played together, probably town
TheHolySpirit - I copied and pasted the list from the OP and when I got to this one I went WTF? Is this player even in the game? replace by someone? I don't want to open another tab so I'll figure out where the issue was later.
Reundo - lurker and scummy
Flavor Leaf - town for the gambit
Carcalilly - vengeful claim, don't have an independent read on the slot
Tchill13 - isn't doing the normal leaping about and jumping to conclusions that I normally scumread him for when he's town. I see the post explaining that. I think I'll wait for some replies to decide
wilky - dunno, scum side of null I think
In post 491, davesaz wrote:
In post 485, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 479, davesaz wrote:Somethings's wrong with my list because too many of the possible scum are lurkers.
A very "aware" notion imo.. while good, I havent seen anything like this from you ever before, so feels a bit weird though? :lol:

But I'll try to turn this into a question now -
in this specific game, don't you think we could actually, for once, have a full lurkerteam of scum?
:]
I have my own thoughts on this, and will share them in full if dave first gives his in-depth answer..
I think I question my own reads often, if that’s what you’re talking about in the first part.

It’s seeming more likely that at least 2 scum are lurking. We don’t see anywhere near as much agenda pushing as normal imo. No time for a wagon switch, my candidates for venge if it’s real would be nonny and wilky I think.

VOTE: carcalilly

Work day don’t know if I’ll be back before eod.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 562, Completly Trustworthy wrote:By the way, I don't know for sure Gamma watched Profii on N1, that's just a guess of mine because its what I would have done. A PR claim is likely to get attacked or draw town protective roles on n1, so watching him makes sense. I can't confirm this though obviously. I like trying to guess what the power roles scum have are because it help me understand their strategy or judge whether someone is fakeclaiming.
This actually indirectly implies that CT is for sure town. I can’t see scum saying this. If Gamma had watched Profii, he would have gotten 2 names from that list.

My name, and whoever killed Profii.

CT is town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma would have had a guilty if that were the case.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 304, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 302, Completly Trustworthy wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Una has given no real reads or made any pushes, the only posts with much content are and , which seem like fence sitting to me. It seems odd that despite talking about how Boon's behavior bothers him, he says that nobody should think he believes that Boon is probably scum instead of null. It almost seems as if he doesn't want to come off as accusing him.

Tchill, I was going to unvote Profii. I was in the process of deciding who I was going to vote for next(I didn't like the Tiphiane wagon) when Leaf quickhammered.
That is essentially what gamma did. What do you think of him pulling his vote back so fast?
In post 462, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 447, Completly Trustworthy wrote:FA, you didn't answer my question.
UNVOTE: UnaBombaH
My read on you has not changed a whole lot. You are null. You are not an option today considering your claim and no real reason to doubt it.
In post 522, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 507, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Alright, I have a theory on what the scumteam is. I'll make my case tomorrow when it isn't so late.

Also, the mafia team probably has a ninja and an investigative role because Gamma didn't see anyone visiting Profii on N1 and can't see why he would be killed over other options. Flavor, can you fully claim?
And you know this how?

Further, what does it matter? you make assumptions about scum roles that are not even relevant at this point.
In post 577, FA_Q2 wrote:That is a LOT of flailing coming from CT trying to use conjecture to justify why he is still alive. And he has really not been pushed on it either.

Scum is ct/una
In post 669, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 642, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I don't really understand how FA is forming their reads. For instance, they initially said I was null in . Then they said that it was suspicious that I was still alive in . However, explanations were eventually offered for that.
There was a lot more than just you staying alive that was at issue. Your claim, retracting it and most of your 'reasons' you gave around all this are scummy.
Now I don't get why they are so confident that I am scum and not null. Also, their read of Una is confusing. They claimed they didn't like , but I don't really see anything scummy in that and Una addressed it. Also, they said it was scummy that I wasn't being pushed on surviving the night(even thought I think I was), then claimed one of the people pushing me was a teammate. Basically, they claimed that the scum were simultaneously distancing themselves from me and trying to keep the attention off me, it just doesn't make much sense.
That post screams scummy to me. There is no real town reason to do it. it is just to out of place. Una's recent posts have thrown me a bit though.[/quote]
In post 671, FA_Q2 wrote:VOTE: Completly Trustworthy

This also points towards CTtown.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Conclusion:
I’m pretty certain that the scum team is FA, Dave, and Reundo. Full stop.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Might as well take this post here. Make this page the Page of Flavor.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”