Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 996, Flavor Leaf wrote:This matters because he’s in my head connected to Lady, so I could see him as a buddy for Kokichi if Lady is town.
if Lady is town, why does that make me scum

and why would Lady being town change any associatives between me and Kokichi?

like this reasoning may have made sense if there were only 5 players left in the game or something, but there are currently a ton of other slots as well and it's odd that you immediately start suspecting me for adding to scumreads on your slot
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 998, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 904, Flavor Leaf wrote:Slimer’s stickin out to me as well, and I don’t necessarily think he’s scummy, but I don’t think he’s town necessarily either.

This being said in conjunction with not liking Kokichi’s comments, I’m uneasy on that NM wagon.

This is me saying this without looking back far enough to really have seen anythig of note from NM, if there is anything of note.
this post in general also just feels super scummy

-waffley non-read in the first sentence

-avoids taking a stance on NM wagon but still manages to subtly shade on NM with final thought

If I’m scummy sounding, I’m town.
If I’m townie sounding, I’m scum.

Ask Gamma.

How is that not taking a stance on NM wagon. I was clearly not liking it.

This is fluff and pandering you’re doing because you think RC has momentum over me. :lol:

Clearly have zero experience with me.

FoS: Guilty

VOTE: Kokichi

I wanna see how Guilty reacts to this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1000, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 996, Flavor Leaf wrote:This matters because he’s in my head connected to Lady, so I could see him as a buddy for Kokichi if Lady is town.

like this reasoning may have made sense if there were only 5 players left in the game or something, but there are currently a ton of other slots as well and it's odd that you immediately start suspecting me for adding to scumreads on your slot
Because your chainsawing the incoming Kokichi wagon. Like pretty hard.

I’ve been stating Lady and Kokichi were my two lean scums, and then you came in here saying i was partners with them, yet goes after me LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You also stated you just finished reading Day 2, so that was just fluff and crap. You knew where you wanted to go BEFORE reading and coming up, and it showed with this terriblepush of yours.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1001, Flavor Leaf wrote:Clearly have zero experience with me.
Yes, I do not have any experience with you. Why does that matter?

Like, especially if I'm misreading you - then that makes me town. If I were scum and you were town, then I'd
know
you were town and my experience with you wouldn't matter at all
In post 1001, Flavor Leaf wrote:I wanna see how Guilty reacts to this.
what do you want to see?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What do you mean adding? I believe the only other person scum reading me is RC, and he knows I’m not scum, he just doesn’t agree with my playstyle so he convinces himself that it’s scum. He knows deep down already that i’m town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1002, Flavor Leaf wrote:You also stated you just finished reading Day 2, so that was just fluff and crap. You knew where you wanted to go BEFORE reading and coming up, and it showed with this terriblepush of yours.
I read up, and knew that I wanted to start pushing on you. I never pretended otherwise
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1003, GuiltyLion wrote:

Like, especially if I'm misreading you - then that makes me town. If I were scum and you were town, then I'd
know
what do you want to see?

Lol, it matters. Had you had experience with me, that question wouldn’t exist.

That second sentence is irrelevant, and also incorrect. Sure, you know I’m town, but scum needs to know how I am too. I’m a flip flopped, gambit puller, hammerer, and usually have some pretty kickass reads, especially late game. I’m a late game town powerhouse unless I got pocketed somewhere.

Some people say that if I haven’t had good reads and I’m still here in game, lynch me, I’m scum.

To be fair, games I’m in with RC are skewed because I have to put a lot of effort in arguinghim, and we’re generally TvT, but I’ve been getting better when I notice RC’s reads were off.

We didn’t really argue last game much RC, even though you scum read me. I understood it more last game, tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1005, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1002, Flavor Leaf wrote:You also stated you just finished reading Day 2, so that was just fluff and crap. You knew where you wanted to go BEFORE reading and coming up, and it showed with this terriblepush of yours.
I read up, and knew that I wanted to start pushing on you. I never pretended otherwise
Exactly. This was a planned thing. Thanks for the scum claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Now bus your buddy, Lion. You were pushing him as my partner anyways, right?

With Lady A?

LOLOL.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Literally you’re just responding. You’ve said nothing about your read, just that it’s there. It’s fabricated.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You saw arguing and chose to hide behind RC’s side because you thought he was the louder one. Simple. You were trying to hide behind the arguing betwixt Myself and RC, which Kokichi was involved in, yet you threw your buddy, Kokichi to the side while mentioning that Lady and Myself were scum, potentially with your buddy, Kokichi.

You said you read up, so you would have known I was consistently wanting to push for Lady, which was a big point of the RC vs Flavor argument. You pushed that aside.

You’re fabricated a case and you have literally nothing but NAI stuff.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 997, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't see anything but a desire to string up kokichi

If that wagon gets momentum I'll start addressing other reads
You done sitting back watching this guy hide behind you?

Imma give him the good ‘ol Third Degree Boon.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

see but you're dodging the point

You're trying to have it both ways with respect to how you're talking to me and my alignment. You're defending yourself with meta and suggesting that because I have no experience with you, I am reading you wrong. That implies a level of townreading my slot - if I'm scum and you're town it literally does not matter at all that I have no experience with you, because my push would be fabricated to begin with.

also it's not scummy at all to have reads before posting after catching up. Like that's how I always catch up in every game as town, I can quote a billion examples. Literally in my first post today I said I think you're really scummy.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

also all the "LOLOLOL"s and fake bravado is scum-indicative - your angle is to discredit and mockingly dismiss arguments instead of taking the time to show why they're wrong. and now you're just straight up writing narratives for my play.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1003, GuiltyLion wrote:

know
what do you want to see?

Piggybacking on this, scum playing with TownMe need more experience than Town playing with Town me. I’m rather strong at eventually proving that I’m town. Scum generally are unsure at how to interact with me, because I’ll go after them, and i flip flop from town reading to scum reading them, and I’ll gambit. Sometimes I’ll claim 4 or 5 different roles, and get town read forit. Scum have no clue how to deal with that.

And you have no clue how to deal with me, haha. You’re caught out scum. You’re a lion who thought he was jumping at just a single hippo calf, but you made a mistake. I’m the giant elephant in the room, and you lion, gonna get got.

Now vote your buddy with me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1012, GuiltyLion wrote:see but you're dodging the point

You're trying to have it both ways with respect to how you're talking to me and my alignment. You're defending yourself with meta and suggesting that because I have no experience with you, I am reading you wrong. That implies a level of townreading my slot - if I'm scum and you're town it literally does not matter at all that I have no experience with you, because my push would be fabricated to begin with.

also it's not scummy at all to have reads before posting after catching up. Like that's how I always catch up in every game as town, I can quote a billion examples. Literally in my first post today I said I think you're really scummy.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

also all the "LOLOLOL"s and fake bravado is scum-indicative - your angle is to discredit and mockingly dismiss arguments instead of taking the time to show why they're wrong. and now you're just straight up writing narratives for my play.
Fake bravado?

I have the biggest ego on site.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That entire thing is a complete misrep. I clearly stated that I believe SCUM needs more experience with me than town does.

VOTE: Guilty Lion

Let’s do this.

I can link all my self meta defenses if you want. :lol:

That’s my go to for either alignment. You’re pushing solely NAI, if not townier things on my side.

I did realize I posted it in my post right there, so you didn’t completely misrep.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But you are fabricating.

And you claimed I was scum with the two people I was pushing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Back to this, scum who don’t know me, go after me because they think I’m mislynch bait for some reason, when I don’t really get lynched too often.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also which arguments did I dismiss? I don’t remember you making any arguments for me to dismiss.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1013, Flavor Leaf wrote:And you have no clue how to deal with me, haha. You’re caught out scum. You’re a lion who thought he was jumping at just a single hippo calf, but you made a mistake. I’m the giant elephant in the room, and you lion, gonna get got.
if I'm scum and I don't know how to deal with you, why do I open by pushing on you - a complete unknown - when it would have been entirely easy and consistent to pick up my LA push from D1? I even indicated that I wanted to do so prior to reading D2 in my . What makes you say you seem like mislynch bait - did you think your intro posts were mislynch baity?

you're also putting far more weight into my scumreads as associatives than I am, or meant to imply. I'm not so arrogant as to assume that I can nail a 3p scumteam on D2 of a 13p game. I'm extremely likely wrong on either LA or Kokichi and I'm honestly not sure which, I'd rather just sheep RC and push the scummy as hell player who seems to be intentionally trying to WIFOM both of the other slots.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1015, Flavor Leaf wrote:I clearly stated that I believe SCUM needs more experience with me than town does.
you never stated this in and this idea makes no sense in the context of that post
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually eh

when I reread I can almost see the whole thing from a scumreading-my-slot perspective
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1019, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1013, Flavor Leaf wrote:And you have no clue how to deal with me, haha. You’re caught out scum. You’re a lion who thought he was jumping at just a single hippo calf, but you made a mistake. I’m the giant elephant in the room, and you lion, gonna get got.
if I'm scum and I don't know how to deal with you, why do I open by pushing on you - a complete unknown - when it would have been entirely easy and consistent to pick up my LA push from D1? I even indicated that I wanted to do so prior to reading D2 in my . What makes you say you seem like mislynch bait - did you think your intro posts were mislynch baity?

you're also putting far more weight into my scumreads as associatives than I am, or meant to imply. I'm not so arrogant as to assume that I can nail a 3p scumteam on D2 of a 13p game. I'm extremely likely wrong on either LA or Kokichi and I'm honestly not sure which, I'd rather just sheep RC and push the scummy as hell player who seems to be intentionally trying to WIFOM both of the other slots.

This is a crap argument. Because I’m unknown? No, you don’t know me, I’m not some random player here. You pushed this because you thought me as a player would be a mislynch bait to you. You not knowing me had nothing to do with that. It had everything to do with the way ScumYou is going way over your head with this.

Why is that scummy to do? WIFOM is my favorite thing about mafia. I literally make statements about wanting to WIFOM the scum in the majority of my games. My entire playstyle is basically WIFOM :lol:

I created a game series, The BooneyToonz games, based on setups that maximize WIFOM basically.

That’s inherently scummy to push what you perceive as flawed town play. I make a living here by proving people incorrect.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

honestly I'm starting to see your POV

I'm not scum though so you should really dial back the narrative-writing for my play
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Now I feel like you’re backing off from a 1v1 with me. :lol:

My playstyle generally I search by basing off of possible agendas that people are potentially pushing

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”