Newbie 1895 l Geckos l Re-Rolled

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:36 am

Post by littlemafiagamer »

Hello all!
New game smell! Love it.

That's right, I'm Little Mafia Gamer. LCpl Jones, that means I'm a little gamer of mafia, not a little mafia playing a game. See, there's a subtlety there. :]

I'm gonna vote VOTE: RCEnigma, just to see what can unravel his enigma and find a badguy underneath.
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:39 pm

If I can make a general comment: can we all endeavour to write people's names instead of simply saying "you said ..." or "he's going to...". I sometimes can't tell if the poster is writing to the person directly above them, or someone else. It's tricky following the context sometimes.

Now, going back to post #27:
  • Flavour Leaf
    (sorry - I'm Canadianizing your name... it's a habit :wink: ) did you finish your sentence? "On a personal level, that means..." What does it mean?
  • LCPJones
    I agree with what you just said a moment ago I got a bit of a LAMIST vibe too from
    xx2008
    . Why did he declare random voting to be over? I think I'm changing my vote.
VOTE: xx2008
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 am

RCEnigma
, in response to your question:
- I find it interesting that Inferno390 would "find something forced" in Lamees's post. That particular post didn't seem unusual to me.
- It's kind of funny, though, that Lamees would talk about how easy it is to pocket xx2008. I know it's a reference to a previous game, but why bring up your badguy skillz in a new game? LOL :D
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:25 am

What do I think of Inferno390's play? It's a toss-up for me. I see his point about needing to move a game forward; tossing around random votes for weeks will get us nowhere.
Buuut
, we've been playing for about 24 hours, so why would Inferno390 want to rush it? As of right now, we have 8 days, 9 hours, 23 minutes to find mafia.

Back to you,
RCEnigma
: who made an OMGUS vote? I'm not sure I see it.
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:29 am

Okay - I'll ask:
James
, what's your basis for voting Lamees?
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 am

In response to James:
At the vote count of page 4 that you mention, there were two votes against Lamees. Two votes are a wagon?
At that time, there were also two votes (a "wagon", if you will) against xx2008. How did you (
James
) choose Lamees over xx2008?
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:43 am

I'm curious what
James
means by being "too cool for RVS". (I'm paraphrasing his post). He says his vote is not random but he then says he voted for Lamees because her name came first in the list before xx2008. Making a vote by getting on a two-vote wagon but choosing one name over the other because of the order of the list seems flimsy to me. His not-random vote seems kind of random...

I also ask myself same question as xx2008:
- RCEnigma says that he views James's flimsy explanation (flimsy, in my opinion) as town. Based on ... ?
littlemafiagamer
littlemafiagamer
Townie
littlemafiagamer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:02 am

Also,
pmfman
, what do you find suspicious? Are you just being a goofball with stir-the-pot behavior?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”