Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 799, nonny wrote:Actually, being undecided on a read would be more town motivated than scum motivated imho.

I want the other 3 players to post, this 1v1 is accomplishing nothing.
exactly. i need them to post before i can truly state my opinions of CT.

this isn't a 1v1. It's laughable imo.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

its a joke is what it is. The fact he actually laid his vote down this early is what set me off.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 751, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Dave - protect me again tonight. It assures I live bar them roleblockig you and then killing me. But I’m not sure if there is a direct RB out there, and if he is, he’s probably gated in someway.
In post 777, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Unah - Join my mind and think outside the box.
dave i need your first response to be what your night action was last night.

if you protected FL, then una is scum.

If you didn't, then una can still be town. THE ISSUE WITH THIS, is that Flavor crumbed which means if scum chose to outright NK flavor that means they would be validating his crumbs. In this scenario that means that scum would be banking on the fact that since the 2 shot RB is the first scum to flip, they could use potential WIFOM of that to discredit FL's crumbs. Then obviously they'd push me...

loking at you CT.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I was actually mainly SR'ing Boon because he kept TR'ing me and i've played poorly this game lol. Makes sense now.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by nonny »

Who would be partner for scum!cr Tchill?
*insert bad joke here*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 648, Tchill13 wrote:Dave is still in the game right?

Who would agree with the fact there's at least one scum in

Dave, fa, nonny. What's stopping that from being the team?
oh my... CT. Take your damn vote off me. I have no reason to strongly believe you're town. You know that to be true. I looked over your "explanations for surviving. all 3 require low possibility instances. I haven't outright called you scum. Stop being dense. im guessing the team is FA/Una and (????) i have an idea but not telling anyone who yet.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i never specifically called CT scum. i'd rather not take a stance on that until all players have posted.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 223, the worst wrote:
vote count 1.12

nonny
(1) : Reundo
profii
(2) : TiphaineDeath, Completly Trustworthy
FA_Q2
(0) :
UnaBombaH
(0) :
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(1) : FA_Q2
Gamma Emerald
(0) :
TiphaineDeath
(7) : Gamma Emerald, Carcalilly, profii, wilky, davesaz, Tchill13, Flavor Leaf
Reundo
(0) :
Flavor Leaf
(0) :
Carcalilly
(0) :
Tchill13
(0) :
wilky
(0) :

not voting:
UnaBombaH, nonny

with 13 duckies alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

day one will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-02 09:00:00)

mod notes:
- nonny v/la until 1st of October
- davesaz v/la until 1st of October
- quack
gamma, carcalilly, profii, wilky and FL are all conftown.

FL crumbed his night action of me. I'm not exactly conftown. The only 2 players that could be scum on this wagon are Dave and myself. Based purely on FL's crumb. It's more likely Dave is scum here than I from other players perspectives.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I want someone to check this, I just iso'ed FA, I don't believe he even talked to nonny this whole game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 501, The Mighty Ducks wrote:
vote count 2.11

nonny
(0) :
FA_Q2
(1) : Gamma Emerald,
UnaBombaH
(0):
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(0) :
Gamma Emerald
(0) :
Reundo
(0) :
Flavor Leaf
(0) :
Carcalilly
(6) : FA_Q2, wilky, Tchill13, davesaz, Completly Trustworthy, Flavor Leaf, UnaBombaH
Tchill13
(0) :
wilky
(1) : Reundo

not voting:
nonny, Carcalilly

with 11 duckies alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

day two will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-09 09:00:00)

mod notes:
- wilky v/la until 8/10/2018
- quack
FA, myself, CT and una haven't been confirmed.

Now i would expect at least 2 scum on THIS wagon in particular due to the fact scum knows it's TWO kills for scum since Carca is vengeful and they know beforehand if that venge kill will hit their buddy or not.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 778, The Mighty Ducks wrote:
vote count 3.07

nonny
(1) : Reundo,
FA_Q2
(5) : Flavor Leaf, Completly Trustworthy, UnaBombaH, Tchill13, nonny
UnaBombaH
(0):
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(2) : FA_Q2,
Reundo
(0) :
Flavor Leaf
(0) :
Tchill13
(0) :

not voting:
davesaz,

with 8 duckies alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

day three will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-18 13:30:00)

mod notes:
- quack
and the only thing that really stands out to me from this one is that nonny was only on the scum lynch...

AND THAT REUNDO WAS NEVER ON A LYNCH. those are important imo.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ok the game is screaming FA/Una/Reundo atm. Based on what i just did and Reundo's iso.

CT i hate you for lying about being a protective as town. (jk of course)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 466, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I would want either Nonny or FA to be killed if Carca were lynched.
this is pretty damn compelling. yeah im gonna give you some pillows, hell i'll tuck you into bed, make sure you're comfy and i'll even lock the door omw out.

cus you're town. Lock town. 2 me at least.
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by The Mighty Ducks »

vote count 4.01

nonny
(0) :
UnaBombaH
(0):
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(0) :
Reundo
(0) :
Tchill13
(1) : Completly Trustworthy,

not voting:
nonny, UnaBombaH, davesaz, Reundo, Tchill13

with 6 duckies alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

day three will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-27 10:30:00)

mod notes:
- quack
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 539, nonny wrote:Can’t see scum!CT not just faking a Target but don’t see why a VT would fake claim except to save their own ass. It wasn’t to draw the night kill like he says when there were already claimed tracker/investigative role. A doc wouldnt be a huge threat.

Flavor you confuse me in nearly every post. You said just last page Tchill is lockdown barring RB but now he might be scum because he SR you for not being legendary scum hunter this game?

CT: so you essentially find all my posts scummy but not enough for a vote and only on the conditional of FA being scum?
In post 596, nonny wrote:CT you accuse me of misrepping while linking a post that doesn’t say what you are implying it says, you say I’m the one that pointed out the weirdness of you and FA being alive. That was posted by someone else after me, at work currently and can’t pull quote. I pointed out your narrisstic gambit and how it’s antitown. There is still time to solve and I want a reread prior to voting, but if I had to vote now it would be on you, not omgus but know it’ll look that way.

Tchill said it well, why would 3 scum narrow in on you? Why did you explain your gambit with now real pressure? You’re timing is odd and stands out:

Bad timing but I will be modified v/la this weekend, mobile only going out of town to ride roller coasters.
In post 607, nonny wrote:
In post 605, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Also, I didn't like the fact that Nonny said their vote wouldn't look like OMGUS. If she had voted right then, would anyone have thought of that as an OMGUS vote? That and their insistence in that they weren't using ATE seem to me like her being overly self-conscious about what others think of her.
I said it would look like omgus but wasn’t coming from that place. I am self conscious as a person and it leaks into all of my games, look at any of the newbie game I’ve played since July, not purposeful but just real life character flaw the leaches into my game play.

Dave’s post re:CT gambit claim I can see and better explains CT’s possible intention but still not sure I like the whole scenario.

FL can you say more on your Dave read?
In post 679, nonny wrote:
In post 675, Tchill13 wrote:Nonny has 23 damn post.

I don't see scum selling out other scum at this point in the game.
Didn't realize it was that low :?
Curious, how many of dave's 40 posts are "sorry I'm too busy", slightly throwing shade but also curious.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

Working on my promised re-read now will post within next hour.
In post 684, nonny wrote:
In post 637, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 635, nonny wrote:Everyone else is fuzzy and I need to sort.
It's only dave and
nonny
not listed in this post...and I think you might townread nonny, or..? So, uh...not much fuzzy to clear then, eh? :roll:
Was mobile and couldn't go look at playerlist and honestly keep forgetting how many players are still around. Gave memory reads off the people I could remember. Also, think it's stupid to include yourself in any reads list.
In post 637, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 635, nonny wrote:Scumlean on flavor and reundo, and SR on
CT
This is rather surprising to me, as I'd guess there's likely no need to list at least both scumbuddies into scumreads at this point?
Meaning at least reundo wouldn't perhaps ever be scum with nonny then? :? (unless CT somehow read their role-PM wrong? :giggle: )
Also want to point out, that I got the feeling of "need" to put a separate "SR on CT" after the two scum"leans".
Scumlean and scumread are different standings in my book. I don't do reads on a black and white scale (town/scum scale), I do reads on a spectrum with deviations away from null. *shrug*

Dave and CT are most likely scum, can't pinpoint the 3rd but at this stage we just need one red flip.
tchill is closer to null than town than prior.
FA is still town, his posts tend to align with what I see and I can only trust myself right now.
FL and Una are hard for me to sort and cross back and forth over the null line a lot.
Reundo moved up to TR.

VOTE: Daveaz
In post 727, nonny wrote:Shit, that was a very good page. Don’t wholly disagree with anything when laid out that way. I’m still more confidant in Dave though so will keep vote there for now.
In post 757, nonny wrote:UNVOTE:
mod can we have vote count

Want to iso FA to review my read in conjunction with what you all are saying. If I had to vote now I still see CT as more scummy then FA
In post 776, nonny wrote:VOTE: FA I hope my read is wrong which is very possible. Def want CT addressed tomorrow. Don’t see another wagon happening before deadline. And if FA had a claim it would have happened in his last post.
In post 804, nonny wrote:Who would be partner for scum!cr Tchill?
please read this post

First of all other than catch up posts most of nonny's iso is responses and fluff. No general game solving Like CT's iso.

i'm seeing consistent pushes towards CT and Dave from nonny. The MAJOR red flag is that nonny speaks of being self aware of the fact nonny is self aware. Said it bleeds into his games. Well, nonny uses a statement i made to push CT "Tchill says it well why would 3 scum...". Then i comment on nonny's post count and nonny immediately deflects towards dave's post count using my own argument (of low post count). Nonny then states Dave and CT are most likely scum (before this day phase) magically, both are still alive this day phase. Which is important because scum needs to pretend like they have a team figured out to achieve a ML at this point. Then nonny asks ME to make a case for CT's partner. This is very important because Nonny is self aware. Which means nonny knows It'd be easy to avoid blame by saying "this is Tchill's reasoning and Tchill was wrong, not me".

Nonny goes out of their way to show confusion on Boon's statement as to why Boon thinks im town, its a quoted post. Then after Boon's MaGnIfIcAnT page... nonny says good point but Nonny still doesn't like dave...

After all that go back and look at the way nonny votes FA. Is that convincing to anyone? With the game no scum lynches yet and from someone who's been pushing 2 players pretty steadily they switch over to FA like that?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 473, davesaz wrote:
In post 232, nonny wrote:
In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 229, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pissed about that night kill.
But it makes sense.

Which is why this next part is gonna be fun.

I’m an odd night watcher. 2 people targeted Profii last night.

I am disappoint. Very disappointed.
You don’t have to say names but do you know which two?
This could be scum trying to check whether it's safe to lie or not.
In post 612, davesaz wrote:FA doesn't seem to be following through on anything.
In post 656, davesaz wrote:The feeling that Tchill is just grasping at any available mislynch is growing by the hour.
ok so these are posts that i like from dave. seems decent given the current game state. His statement about me was very true at the time from his perspective.

Only issue i have with dave's iso, @Dave why didn't you immediately argue against CT's claim?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 717, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 471, davesaz wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:Reundo threw shade at me that whole post then voted someone else lol.
So what do you actually think about it?
Dave helping shade Tchill with Reundo :lol:
lmao... Man oh man do i love me a confirmed Town Boon to go back and look at.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 723, Flavor Leaf wrote:Conclusion:
I’m pretty certain that the scum team is FA, Dave, and Reundo. Full stop.
damn. I've probably read like 15 of this 32 page game post. How impressive was boon this game? That's good stuff man.

So it looks to me like Dave and Reundo MUST push a CT, Nonny, (una or tchill) team. Because una has pushed the hell out of me and I've pushed back a decent amount.

so i guess we will see what they do.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

damn it idk. Una can still be scum here.

CT can't. CT is town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 773, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 761, Tchill13 wrote:This is ridiculous. I'll be damned if someone who fake claimed an even night doctor AND NEVER GOT NK'D gets me lynched.

You've gotten a pass from others but that's scummy has hell man. You're just flinging shit at me to see if it'll stick at this point.
I actually fully agree with you on this.
No matter what FA flips, if I ever wake up to a D4 I'm still going after CT.
I'm willing to give my life into Boons hands for today, but I'm a bit worried he has given a pass to some players too soon..

One of Chill/CT is scum, I can still feel it in my bones.
shit, this is actually the post i was looking for, and referring to as to why una can still be scum. Because that sets up a mislych if una is scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 733, UnaBombaH wrote:Wait, a Doc?
Why did I get the feeling Boon would've been blocked?
Also @dave - why didn't you counterclaim/push CT after their Doc-claim?~
una asking this question is good for my mental health.

back to Town!una now lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 736, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I'm fairly sure Tchill will flip scum at this point since only three people from the Tiphiane wagon have not flipped town; Flavor, Tchill, and Davesaz. Two of those there have claims that make sense within the setup and have breadcrumbs to support their claims. Given all the evidence all the reasons I've hard to suspect Tchill, I'm 99% certain he'll scum.
VOTE: Tchill13
NOW i understand where it's coming from. At least it makes sense (stumbling upon this after i've already decided you're town)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 705, Flavor Leaf wrote:This being said, dave also made sure to state that Tchill would stay available as a mislynch option.

This gives us TownCT, TownUnah, TownTchill, TownLeaf (I like to think I’m blatantly town, which is why Nonny is kinda of scummy, but i think Nonny is mislynch bait.)

I think it’s FA, Dave, Reundo.
In post 745, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 727, nonny wrote:Shit, that was a very good page. Don’t wholly disagree with anything when laid out that way. I’m still more confidant in Dave though so will keep vote there for now.
Which also explains this post. Picks the townie of the three that i proposed.

Yeah, that fits nicely.

Nonny, Reundo, FA.

I’m going FA first.
i'm stuck between dave and nonny.

But im fine with reundo being lynched today, at this moment actually.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 811, Tchill13 wrote:ok the game is screaming FA/Una/Reundo atm. Based on what i just did and Reundo's iso.

CT i hate you for lying about being a protective as town. (jk of course)
I'll have time post later today, but one thing I want to ABSOLUTELY make sure before I go to work - there's 0% chance Boon visited me last night (and to add 0% chance I'm scum here).

And this team Chill is forming in his post is ridiculous.
Boon didn't crumb visiting me, he crumbed TO ME who he was going to visit.
Reundo is likely scum though.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

We need to bag this in this day phase.
Meaning I need to try and interact with Chill directly to try and sort him for good.
Boon visited Reundo, Chill, or dave last night. I'll bet you a duck and a half for that.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”