Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

dave was on the 2 town mislynches but wasn't on the scum lynch.

nonny has consistently pushed dave before it even came down to them 2 alone.

Dave didn't vote Fa

Nonny's vote onto Fa was not believeable at all. Didn't even speak to FA the whole game.

CT and Una are locked town though... *Gulp* I just swallowed the key.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 823, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 811, Tchill13 wrote:ok the game is screaming FA/Una/Reundo atm. Based on what i just did and Reundo's iso.

CT i hate you for lying about being a protective as town. (jk of course)
I'll have time post later today, but one thing I want to ABSOLUTELY make sure before I go to work - there's 0% chance Boon visited me last night (and to add 0% chance I'm scum here).

And this team Chill is forming in his post is ridiculous.
Boon didn't crumb visiting me, he crumbed TO ME who he was going to visit.
Reundo is likely scum though.
READ ALL OF MY POSTS FIRST lol.

I figured that out and stared at it for a minute but couldn't figure out yall's code.

just help me decide between dave and nonny and i'll love you forever. Reundo is scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 719, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is Dave making sure he interacts with both FA and Reundo, in a rather NAI, pointless kind of way, to be honest.
Spoiler:
In post 475, davesaz wrote:
In post 438, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 432, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think it should be her choice.
Why?

If she really is town vengeful then why give scum the opening to try and control the shot? What scenario do you think it is better that a revenge shot completely controlled by town should be not be so?
This is a good point, but I have a question about it -- do you think there is scum you think is trying to direct the shot? Or is this just a general principle you're talking about?
In post 474, davesaz wrote:
In post 455, Reundo wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:Reundo threw shade at me that whole post then voted someone else lol.
What's your point here? Is voting you a requirement for "throwing shade at you"? I can point out things I don't like from players without automatically placing them as my #1 pick for scum. There's other players I'd much rather see lynched today that are also much more likely to actually be lynched today.
Yes but do you have an actual reason for your vote? More to the point, you say other players but it's not clear who they are.

Now, here, he labels both Reundo and FA as scum, right? Looking at previous posts, you couldn’t ever think that.
HOWEVER, when he goes and votes Carca, he says the venge candidates should be Nonny and Wilky. The two people already being brought up that aren’t FA/Reundo.

Spoiler:
In post 477, davesaz wrote:Going mostly from memory because I didn't get time to do that deep re-read, and most of this is low quality unless stated otherwise.

nonny - lurker
FA_Q2 - weak scum
Unabombah - saw a couple things I thought probably came from town
davesaz - role pm says town ;)
Completly Trustworthy - Doesn't seem to be stretching for scumreads quite as much as the last game we played together, probably town
TheHolySpirit - I copied and pasted the list from the OP and when I got to this one I went WTF? Is this player even in the game? replace by someone? I don't want to open another tab so I'll figure out where the issue was later.
Reundo - lurker and scummy
Flavor Leaf - town for the gambit
Carcalilly - vengeful claim, don't have an independent read on the slot
Tchill13 - isn't doing the normal leaping about and jumping to conclusions that I normally scumread him for when he's town. I see the post explaining that. I think I'll wait for some replies to decide
wilky - dunno, scum side of null I think
In post 491, davesaz wrote:
In post 485, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 479, davesaz wrote:Somethings's wrong with my list because too many of the possible scum are lurkers.
A very "aware" notion imo.. while good, I havent seen anything like this from you ever before, so feels a bit weird though? :lol:

But I'll try to turn this into a question now -
in this specific game, don't you think we could actually, for once, have a full lurkerteam of scum?
:]
I have my own thoughts on this, and will share them in full if dave first gives his in-depth answer..
I think I question my own reads often, if that’s what you’re talking about in the first part.

It’s seeming more likely that at least 2 scum are lurking. We don’t see anywhere near as much agenda pushing as normal imo. No time for a wagon switch, my candidates for venge if it’s real would be nonny and wilky I think.

VOTE: carcalilly

Work day don’t know if I’ll be back before eod.
i honestly felt like this post had dave dead to rights but there's reason to believe nonny is scum here, not dave.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Chill - you trying to force a town! CT makes me feel bad again.. :facepalm:

Homework for you guys while I'm at work - count the posts from CT that imply TOO MUCH INFO during D3.
Guidelines to help you all count: scum knew FA was likely going down yesterday, scum knew CT needed some Town points before EOD, scum likely guessed there really had to be a town!protective after that Venge-flip.

CT is still very much a candidate for scum.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

but CT literally said Fa should be vengekilled. Was there an actual reason for that? Was he not the first to mention that?

And if you'll look at his iso CT was trying to sort at least.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

also why the hell would you fake claim something you already believe to be in the game?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

You are mixing two days.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

i don't understand why CT isn't town?

He pushed FA hard for vengekill. Being the 3rd person to do that. Instead of trying to destroy it he turned it into a real thing. He has sorted this whole game. His thought process has made sense and seems.

The only reason i wanted to "control" the shot was to see who would jump at the chance and who would hesitate. then i said hesitate=scum. Mainly because i knew scum would be aware of future connections there answer could make so i figured scum would choose to avoid doing that.

Fa hesitated. Dave didn't exactly jump at the chance either.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ok i see what you're talking about una... damn it lol.

well una is lock town and boons word is gold. So thats how this day is gonna work for me.

Una's pretty much gonna get an extra vote as long as i agree with him and the explanation makes sense to me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 833, Tchill13 wrote:Una's pretty much gonna get an extra vote as long as i agree with him and the explanation makes sense to me.
..even if I end up deducing that you are scum? :roll:

I'm not even humble-bragging here, but I am going to solve this game before I go to sleep ~14h from now.
Scum is in reundo/CT/Chill/dave, town!nonny came as a surprise even to me today! :lol: (mainly because I think reundo and nonny aren't scum together, and I'm feeling certain reundo is scum because of last night.)
reundo was likely the visit, if not them, then it was dave or Chill.
In short - Boons crumb to me meant "townread who I townread" ("join my mind"), but also "going to visit outside of the lynchwagon" OR "going to visit the same person again" ("think outside of the box").
THE FACT THAT WE HAD A SCUM!RB FLIP MIGHT HAVE AFFECTED HIS DECISION TO RE-VISIT CHILL YOU SEE.

This leaves me with a dilemma in the aforementioned trio. (Chill, reundo, dave)
I however refuse to lynch dave as of now, unless this weird one-kill -night means something, and Chill seems to be playing more like themselves right now...don't want to get myself biased right now.
Gonna read and post tonight.

I still have a feeling that one of CT/Chill HAS TO BE scum because of all those weird connections and reads during D2 (go check my ISO and see those few long posts I made with color in them), BUT I'M TRYING TO NOT GET TUNNELED THERE ANYMORE.
I'll mainly use Boons material from yesterday, and wall this game to an end. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also @everyone - if you are town and come online during my work, please do post something.
Almost anything is fine, but preferably your interpretation of what happened last night.

Why did we have ONLY one death?
OR if you want to do it the difficult way - Why did we have EXACTLY one death? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Reundo »

Sorry, I was busy last night. I'll get some posts up tonight.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Alright, your latest spree of posts was better than most of your previous ones Tchill. I still don't think you're cleared, but the most move here with the possibility of you being town is probably to unvote and talk so I can get better reads on everyone.
UNVOTE: Tchill13
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:57 am

I should probably reread Reundo's ISO soon, I've liked several of his posts throughout the game, but I don't think I've payed as much attention as I should have.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Oh I'm scum because you think boon might have revisited me... I can see how you got there.

Look una, I'm not gonna vote myself with you lol. That said I do believe in your ability to see that I'm not scum. I've played like garbage due to half assing this game. I'm just saying that if I'm scum I'm scum with FA. Does my last day look like how I'd handle a scum mate going down?
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:09 am

Post by nonny »

Una: we’ve had only one kill the whole game...not sure I understand the question. Is there a mechanic I’m missing?

Note CT unvotes when Tchill posts TR on him :roll:

What benefit would reundo have in tunneling an entire game? It seems like very weak scum play to just push one mislynch. That was the only part of my review that I got hung up on. It did give him an excuse to be off most (all) the lynches. He did also coast becuase no one really looked at the fact he was tunneled becuase I’ve been brought up as a SR by others most of the game.

Tchill: my point was not to make you be my out if a CT partner was wrong, my point was to pick your brain and get more info from what you were posting. Maybe I don’t look like I’m game solving but I mostly likely to ask questions and check responses, I’m still practicing sorting well and typically don’t post my thought process on how I’m sorting others in the moment until I have a good read. By self aware do you mean that I know how my own meta looks? Personally I don’t like meta becuase it is so easily manipulated. And so far since my hiatus all of my completed games I was VT, so merely know I play the same in all my games and in all those games I’m brought to L-1 atleast once, if I was really self aware I’d probably try to play in away that doesn’t bring me under suspicion every time, I’m not even sure what it is that does it nor have I looked into it to change whatever that factor is. I may have an old join date but I’ve been gone for 10 years and I’m relearning, some of these roles mentioned this game I’ve never played with.

Sorry that turn into rambling.
*insert bad joke here*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Alright so an explanation of last night.

I think scum here, any scum team here, would have killed Dave. It's a sure fire kill correct? Not only that but if scum were to purposely kill boon it validates his night action. So all this said I think it points to the fact that Dave IS scum and that scum were banking on WIFOM due to the scum role blocker so they wouldn't validate boons night actions.

Obviously scum would want boon gone due to the fact he really started game solving.

In a scenario where Dave is town and a loud doc, I don't think he would have protected boon. Boon dying if Dave is town is more likely due to being the NK than visiting scum due to the fact that there's been only one death.

So una if you can figure out who he visited, I believe that they are town.

The odds of scum trying to kill flavor after a protective claimed to protect him (if scum know the protective claim to be true) is just way too low. That'd be stupid. The fact that Dave wasn't NK'd means he's probably scum here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

The only way that breakdown is wrong is if scum didn't NK. Which I highly doubt due to just losing their 2 shot ninja RB.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Una

I believe your read of me is filled with a decent amount of conf bias due to past games.

You usually don't read me wrong and since you've dug into the fact that I'm probably scum, you're gonna do your damndest to keep it that way, which I understand from your pov.

My issue with this is that I'm much more active as scum, I'm flat out better as scum, my ability to interact with my scum mates is much better than the interactions I've made with FA and you're beginning to tunnel this idea that I'm scum.

I need you to interact with me real time at least once before this day phase ends.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

And if you're scum here.

Killing Dave also means the possibility that boon visits scum and kills himself. So that's a possibility of killing 2 townies in one night phase.

So I'm stuck on Dave not dying. That doesn't make any sense unless Dave is scum. If Dave is scum that means the scum team is gonna push the idea that boon DID visit scum and Dave protected boon and scum shot boon anyways. Which is hard to believe.

Dave not dying means boon probably was NK'd by a team that includes Dave.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Dave was on the 2 mislynches but not the scum lynch.

I'm 95 percent sure my first and only game against scum!Dave WA one where he didn't post much. Idc about explanations why the posting is what it is.

So I'm actually most confident with a Dave lynch atm. Boon had a quoted post of Dave that pretty much had him dead to rights.

On top of boons first suspicions and the way that last night phase played out.... Dave is scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

With Dave being scum, I can actually town clear nonny now. I do not believe they're scum together.

This means that nonny and UNA are town for me. Dave is scum. CT and reundo are null.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Remember to explain the night phase in your first post going forward.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:10 am

Tchill, why did you never ask for FA to be vengekilled? That's a big part of why I began to scumread you so I would like an explanation.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Tchill13 »

What do you think happened this past weekend night phase. After that I'll discuss with you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”