Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I swear if we don't lynch Dave and scum win I'm gonna lose MY DAMN MIND.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

CT is town and it's weird AF but that guy is town. Nonny is town because Dave is scum. Una is town because boon thought he was.

It's reundo and Dave.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

We have at least 2 ppl going into conspiracy theory mode atm. Yall enjoy that and call me back when you're being sensible.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Right now, one of the reasons why I think Dave may be truthful is because there is probably a protective given the setup and general trends on this site. So if there is any town role out there that can stop a kill from the scumteam (roleblocker,jailkeeper, commuter, or doctor), please claim right now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Without setup sprctis Dave scum CT?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:28 am

Yes, I would go after Dave if someone else claimed a role that prevented a nightkill and showed proof like breadcrumbs.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:29 am

EDWOP, I meant prevent a nightkill, not prevented a nightkill.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Tchill13 »

OK.

UNA, which players am I supposed to believe are so good as scum that they thought of the idea of not killing this night phase? And why should I believe they were good enough to come up with that?

Were on page 35. One of the shortest games I've ever seen here. Scum just want to lynch whatever they can.

Tell me that doesn't line up with Dave and reundos play?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

CT why have you been scummy as hell this entire game? How'd you know there was a role blocker?

Explain your day 3. Because una has to believe you're town and just straight up I don't blame him a bit for believing you're scum.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:41 am

Post by nonny »

This is a short game? Think I’m over playing normals.

Is loud something that’s more likely to be scum or town or does it not matter?
*insert bad joke here*
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 am

I never knew for certain that there was a roleblocker. In fact, I wondered whether the scumteam had a rolecop, roleblocker, ninja, both a rolecop and roleblocker, or perhaps none of the above at all during the course of day 3. I started believing there roleblocker was the most likely scum role once I became very confident in my Tchill scumread, since he was cleared otherwise.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I swear most of my games here are 80 plus. Probably has something to do with me. This is a short glimpse of what it looks like when I actually care.

I'm not one to talk to about setup spec I simply don't know.

What I do know is Dave shouldn't be alive atm it he was a town doc. Una won't be able to provide me with reason when it comes to believing there is a competent scum team and it's gonna be rough depending on CT being town to win this game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Yeah. If he's competent enough to know setup spec and guess one right, he thinks he's good enough to fake claim in towns best interest.

Doesn't that make sense to you una? I mean no spite. It's just a common thing here at MS where players tend to be more selfish than they should when they actually know a thing or two about how to play.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 am

If Dave is scum here, this is how the setup looks without any further claims
Vengeful Townie
Nonconsecutive Watcher
Weak Visitor
Novice Vig
Six VT's
Mafia Ninja 2-shot RB
A loud mafia power role
Unknown Mafia, probably goon

I'm not sure if this is balanced, that's why I want to know if there are any other town PR's.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Assuming Dave is a doctor.

Explain the night phase.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:17 am

Apart from a no-kill gambit, the only other way I think that Flavor Leaf could have died is if the mafia have a second power role such as another roleblocker or a jack of all trades that can roleblock or be a strongman for a night.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So you believe there's a combination of a 2 shot RB ninja and another role blocker type or strongman for scum? It'd be much easier to balance the game by simply taking the doctor out instead of adding power to scum.

And IF YOU ARE GOING TO MENTION A NO KILL GAMBIT EXPLAIN TO ME WHO WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO DO THAT AND WHY I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU, sheesh.

Stop throwing that out there like it's a real possibility unless you have evidence. Because that's the least likely thing to happen put of all of this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Also. Is Dave the only player you have an issue with lynching?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Why is nonny town? Why is una town? Because you seem to believe I'm scum..

Why is Dave town besides setup spec?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:55 am

Right now I'm still suspicious of Nonny and Tchill.

I think Dave might very well be town because of his claim, but if something were to happen in the future that indicated his claim was false I would have no problems lynching him.

I'm townreading Una since he's shown appropriate doubt about his reads and has actually tried to game-solve, plus there are so many players who could be scum(Tchill, Nonny, Reundo, Dave), I would be shocked if he were scum.

I originally townread Reundo because i felt like he was trying to solve the game and making very well thought-out reads, but I probably need to check his ISO again.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:58 am

I'd really like to see Reundo and Davesaz pos, only me, Una, and Tchill have really posted much content this day phase.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Tchill13 »

so you're willing to bet this game on the fact boon could have gotten RB'd when he visited me? which was night 2 correct? which means it was like 1/10 boon chose me then like 1/6 the RB chose Boon? Do you know what the odds are that both happened at the same time? extremely low.

whats your case for nonny scum? your own case.

SOMETHING DID HAPPEN INDICATING HIS CLAIM WAS FALSE. HE'S STILL ALIVE.

explain why he's still alive as town AND STOP SAYING SCUM NO KILLED IF YOU REFUSE TO EXPLAIN WHO'S SMART ENOUGH TO DO THAT.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 895, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I'd really like to see Reundo and Davesaz pos, only me, Una, and Tchill have really posted much content this day phase.
oh wow the last 2 scum aren't posting much wonder why.

it's because they're hoping me, you, nonny and una tear each other apart. Which won't happen from my end no matter what. I believe i can convince una and nonny to come around, as for you CT... i do not know.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 719, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is Dave making sure he interacts with both FA and Reundo, in a rather NAI, pointless kind of way, to be honest.
Spoiler:
In post 475, davesaz wrote:
In post 438, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 432, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think it should be her choice.
Why?

If she really is town vengeful then why give scum the opening to try and control the shot? What scenario do you think it is better that a revenge shot completely controlled by town should be not be so?
This is a good point, but I have a question about it -- do you think there is scum you think is trying to direct the shot? Or is this just a general principle you're talking about?
In post 474, davesaz wrote:
In post 455, Reundo wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:Reundo threw shade at me that whole post then voted someone else lol.
What's your point here? Is voting you a requirement for "throwing shade at you"? I can point out things I don't like from players without automatically placing them as my #1 pick for scum. There's other players I'd much rather see lynched today that are also much more likely to actually be lynched today.
Yes but do you have an actual reason for your vote? More to the point, you say other players but it's not clear who they are.

Now, here, he labels both Reundo and FA as scum, right? Looking at previous posts, you couldn’t ever think that.
HOWEVER, when he goes and votes Carca, he says the venge candidates should be Nonny and Wilky. The two people already being brought up that aren’t FA/Reundo.

Spoiler:
In post 477, davesaz wrote:Going mostly from memory because I didn't get time to do that deep re-read, and most of this is low quality unless stated otherwise.

nonny - lurker
FA_Q2 - weak scum
Unabombah - saw a couple things I thought probably came from town
davesaz - role pm says town ;)
Completly Trustworthy - Doesn't seem to be stretching for scumreads quite as much as the last game we played together, probably town
TheHolySpirit - I copied and pasted the list from the OP and when I got to this one I went WTF? Is this player even in the game? replace by someone? I don't want to open another tab so I'll figure out where the issue was later.
Reundo - lurker and scummy
Flavor Leaf - town for the gambit
Carcalilly - vengeful claim, don't have an independent read on the slot
Tchill13 - isn't doing the normal leaping about and jumping to conclusions that I normally scumread him for when he's town. I see the post explaining that. I think I'll wait for some replies to decide
wilky - dunno, scum side of null I think
In post 491, davesaz wrote:
In post 485, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 479, davesaz wrote:Somethings's wrong with my list because too many of the possible scum are lurkers.
A very "aware" notion imo.. while good, I havent seen anything like this from you ever before, so feels a bit weird though? :lol:

But I'll try to turn this into a question now -
in this specific game, don't you think we could actually, for once, have a full lurkerteam of scum?
:]
I have my own thoughts on this, and will share them in full if dave first gives his in-depth answer..
I think I question my own reads often, if that’s what you’re talking about in the first part.

It’s seeming more likely that at least 2 scum are lurking. We don’t see anywhere near as much agenda pushing as normal imo. No time for a wagon switch, my candidates for venge if it’s real would be nonny and wilky I think.

VOTE: carcalilly

Work day don’t know if I’ll be back before eod.
this is the post of the game btw.

Also una this is why i believe boon's back track is due to paranoia. When you're calling out scum for "remembering to talk to there teammates." you're 100 percent sure that guy is scum.

and as we get closer to the end of the day boon says "dont pin this on me" Which is understandable.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, fck it.
I'm counting on you then.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una