Completly Trustworthy
(0) :
Reundo
(0) :
Tchill13
(0) :

not voting:
nonny, UnaBombaH, davesaz, Reundo, Tchill13, Completly Trustworthy

with 6 duckies alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

day three will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-27 10:30:00)

mod notes:
- quack
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:27 am

Post by nonny »

With deadline approaching think it’s time to start voting. Dave and reundo makes the most sense to me.

VOTE: reundo Wil post more later after work.
*insert bad joke here*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well why not vote Dave?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:21 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1012, Tchill13 wrote:I've already given my CT argument. Others should provide their thoughts. Boon had the most to gain by visiting CT because una said they'd tunnel CT and had CT been cleared that's a town block of CT, UNA, boon. Which also leaves the rest of boons scum team in the game.
And yet you don't see where we go our separate ways.
I'll start by saying that I can agree for now that Boon visited CT last night (if not you).
I'll also assume you are town throughout this post as to not get stuck on WIFOM-y shit.

You somehow think CT is town FOR SURE -> Boon didn't die of heart-attack -> dave is scum.

*this also explains why you scoff at the idea of something like a Strongman, but like to humor the idea of a Rolecop
*you have accepted town!CT, and that is the one thing that makes everything else resolve itself for you.

I still think CT is more likely scum than town -> Boon died of a weak heart -> CT is scum, and dave more likely town than not.

*why I still don't want to close out the possibility of a Strongman, is because Boon might have (in my mind) just as well targeted you last night, but died anyway. (you are town here)
*In my mind the chances for scum!dave are less than the chances for a Strongman, simply because I really think town needs a protective in this game.
And a Strongman not only fits what happened last night, but also weakens our Doc. It seems absolutely balanced in my mind.

*I don't think a RoleCop is necessary in this game at all, while most of you seem to think it automatically follows from Gammas death. Well, Gamma was likely killed because he pushed for two players especially - FA and CT. :]
*If no Strongman exists,
dave could still be scum with CT
(I mean, why not?)
if it wasn't for the fact that reundo seems like lock!scum for almost everyone right now.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm also becoming too tired to argue about CT/Chill right now, and think we should just lynch reundo today.
Just be prepared for Chill to be around pushing for dave, and me not being around to argue that.
I guess most of you should know what matters in that situation. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Reundo »

Nonny, I'm finding it hard to believe that you'd town-read me, or at least be on the edge as to whether or not I'm town, yet vote me over someone who you've expressed much more concern over, someone who you also voted during D3. I don't see why you'd be prioritizing lynching me over davesaz. Also, if scum hammered you yesterday we'd be at 4 towns VS 3 mafia N3 and all scum would have to do is pull of a kill, which is pretty much guaranteed considering either dave's the protective or there's no protective at all. I do agree though that we should start voting.

Davesaz is definitely the most likely to flip scum right now. I don't see why scum would intentionally no kill or try to kill Flavor, and he hasn't done much solving this phase other than "Tchill's trying to push a mislynch on me" and "Think outside the box == circle == round == Reundo". I haven't been solving as much as I'd like to this game -- and regrettably it won't happen today as I'll have absolutely no free time -- but to say I haven't tried to sort at all this game is bullshit. A nonny/dave/FA team seems a lot more viable given nonny's vote, but I still want to take the time to think over CT as I don't think he's as conf town as Tchill's making him out to be.

VOTE: davesaz
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:57 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

..and it's posts like this that make me absolutely opposed to voting dave. ^^
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1030, Reundo wrote:Also, if scum hammered you yesterday we'd be at 4 towns VS 3 mafia N3 and all scum would have to do is pull of a kill, which is pretty much guaranteed considering either dave's the protective or there's no protective at all.
So you have inside-knowledge that nonny is town then? :roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Reundo »

In post 1032, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1030, Reundo wrote:Also, if scum hammered you yesterday we'd be at 4 towns VS 3 mafia N3 and all scum would have to do is pull of a kill, which is pretty much guaranteed considering either dave's the protective or there's no protective at all.
So you have inside-knowledge that nonny is town then? :roll:
Um, no? The fact that the scenario didn't happen suggests that either scum was already on the nonny wagon or that nonny is scum herself and scum didn't want to bus her (or scum didnt realize they'd have a guarenteed win by hammering, which is unlikely). And it isnt "inside-knowledge" when it can be deduced by anyone paying close enough attention to the game.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1030, Reundo wrote:if scum hammered you yesterday we'd be at 4 towns VS 3 mafia N3
This implies that IF nonny would have been hammered by scum, THEN we would have lost over night.. :]

I think you might have slipped? :roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Reundo »

In post 1034, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1030, Reundo wrote:if scum hammered you yesterday we'd be at 4 towns VS 3 mafia N3
This implies that IF nonny would have been hammered by scum, THEN we would have lost over night.. :]

I think you might have slipped? :roll:
I was talking to her as if she were town. I forgot to add "assuming your town" in there somewhere. My point was that if she were town then scum could've easily hammered her for the the win assuming CT is town and there arent any surprise PRs. I meant to talk to her more from an ambigous POV, so I guess it is a slip in that sense.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:43 am

Post by nonny »

Ugh, typed up nice post and it got eaten.

Shorter summery. I agree with Una on possible slip. I was willing to vote dave too Tchill but not anymore.

Reundo: you saying that looks more like you trying to clear yourself while shading me. You and CT were voting me. And scum wouldn’t know that would win hem the game unless they knew dave wasn’t a doc.
*insert bad joke here*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Who is ct's partner?

I believe CT is town because if I don't believe that, there are too many possibilities and nothing really makes sense.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Can you not see how CT could be egotistical town here?

For you to believe CT is scum and Dave is town...

YOU should be the one with the burden of proof after that last night phase.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:44 am

Post by davesaz »

I have a few minutes between meetings. Going from the last thing I remember that needed a reply...

In response to CT asking why I said nobody should counter. I'm a town half-doc. Someone claims half-doc. If I counter and they're scum it outs me and doesn't help town because from my POV I'm more likely than not to be lynched in any given game, probably more so in a 1v1. If I counter and they're town it outs both of us and doesn't help, and worst case it's still a 1v1 and we lose a town doc either way. If someone else counters I can be fairly certain it's a SvTvT (unlikely to have same role 3 times) but I don't know which is which. From my POV if the earlier claim is scum and there is another town half-doc it's better for them to stay hidden and we deal with the first claim without outing everyone. This is of course not taking into account how I'm reading the person who claimed. If I think the claim is fake I can push it without reference to whether a counter should be made or not.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Ppl who are town NEED TO PLAY. A rushed lynch is Scums best weapon this day phase.

Come on ppl. Keep the questions coming to me about Dave and CT. I 48 hours and I intend to use them if I have to.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Dave town read CT FOR CLAIMING DOC AND FOR ALSO RETRACTING THE CLAIM.

He town read CT for 2 completely, opposite reasons. That looks like a forced read.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

somebody just make sense of the night action.

"why dave this, why CT that"

somebody tell me why scum either no kills which means town isnt in lylo.

somebody tells me why scum shoots boon after the protective declares he will protect boon.

the idea that scum shot boon in hopes that dave was "lying" is Bullshit.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

"scum just need a ML either way."

why give town the option to no lynch which would force scum to make one more kill when scum can just kill the claimed town PR?

the wifom of leaving town PR"s alive? Look at how many town PR's have died already. They didn't leave profii alive.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

What do you think of Reundo's push on Dave Tchill? How does that affect your opinion of the FA/Dave/Reundo team? It's one of the odd things I'm having trouble making sense of. If Reundo is scum with Dave, why isn't he helping push against the Dave lynch? If Dave flips scum, then you will be practically cleared with me and Una being hard to lynch due to the fact that we don't make sense as scum with FA. Nonny is now being trusted by a lot of people as well, so the most likely person to be lynched in that scenario is Reundo. Would scum really have anything to gain by bussing here when so much confusion exists?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

No. All scum have to do is get one lynch. So if scum were to distance while a decision was being made. Not only would there vote not actually put their partner in danger, but it also causes confusion on deciding who the last 2 scum are.

Why do you think reundo hasn't pushed Dave this game until now?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

CT if you're town (you will obviously say that regardless) then Dave must be scum because boon VISITED YOU. There's no explanation why he would have visited anyone else and while una believes there is, I think from an objective standpoint my explanation of why boon visited you, CT, can't even be challenged.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Wait a second... CT should have jumped on this theory of mine immediately if CT was town shouldn't he?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

I agree with your logic on the visit, it does make some sense. The thing I'm most scared of at the moment is a second scum PR getting through Dave's protection. In your analysis, you keep talking about the scumteam shooting Boon or no killing, but rarely mention this possibility. Its why I'm wondering whether lynching Reundo is the superior option. Reundo seems like likely scum with Dave and could be scum pushing Dave if Dave is town. Either way, it seems like a safe lynch. Another scum flip could give useful information on what to do on the final day.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

You think scum would have a 2 shot ninja RB and a godfather? That's ridiculous imo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”