Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #863 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sakura cannot be w/w with Tripod. If Tripod flips red, Sakura is town. I’ll explain why later.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #864 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 862, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sakura, what is your read on Maria?
My read on her went to "probably town" around the same time I voted Wisdom.
Why do you think she’s “probably town”?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #866 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 863, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sakura cannot be w/w with Tripod. If Tripod flips red, Sakura is town. I’ll explain why later.
Okay, no need to wait for Maria’s reponse to explain this. Wisdom and others, have made it abundantly clear, that Sakura is the next lynch regardless of Tripod flip.

Therefore, Sakura is either town or w/w with Maria.

Why?
By putting Tripod at L-1, she clearly puts herself in harm’s way.
She is either doing this because she IS town or taking a dive for scumpal Maria.

No way, does scum!Sakura vote Tripod here, knowing she’s the probable next lynch.

Maria only has 2 votes on her, so Maria is really in no danger of being flipped, so whatever Maria’s alignment is, I think Sakura’s Tripod vote spews her as town - irrespective of Tripod flip - because if she is scum here, that vote is entirely against her wincon, since there is no reason to link herself with Maria, if Maria is scum here.

Whomever pushes Sakura tomorrow is scumclaiming.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #867 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 865, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 864, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 862, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sakura, what is your read on Maria?
My read on her went to "probably town" around the same time I voted Wisdom.
Why do you think she’s “probably town”?
I just feel like scum MariaR wouldnt be this insistent on the godfather theory.
What I’m wondering about is, why Maria thinks that scum wouldn’t want to kill me for being clueless. And why Wisdom isn’t suspicious of that at all. In Hourglass, scum!Maria and scum!Wisdom NKed me for being unlynchaable despite having no clue who was scum at the time of my death.

Who is your POE rn? I’m guessing Tripod, Wisdom and who else?

I think Wisdom is probably town though and wrongly scumreading you but if he backs off of you, he’s probably town, since your Tripod vote makes no sense if your scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #869 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 868, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 867, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Who is your POE rn? I’m guessing Tripod, Wisdom and who else?
Marquis
Yeah, I guess Nos does seem to be playing to his town meta. Tripod lynch doesn’t necessarily spew Wisdom town, as he hardbussed scum!Chick in Labrynth.

But I’d lynch Marquis first, since he hardpushed Dunn and then Varsoon for his objections to Dunn wagon. Also, in Hourglass, Marquis - to me was blatantly obvtown - both by play and by Spiffeh being obvtown. I would have done everything possible to stop his lynch, if I hadn’t have been NKed.

Anyone who is townreading Marquis, should ISO him in Hourglass. He was completely different in that game and he never hardpushed anyone like he did Dunn iirc.

Wisdom’s reponse to Marquis shade, didn’t thrill me either. Why does town!Wisdom pretty much shrug off Marquis shade and still townread him in spite of that and I had to hardpress him to even respond to that question.

Marquis never answering my questions about his Wisdom shade, is especially concerning.

Marquis should be the next lynch regardless. I see no reason to townread that slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #891 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 837, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: ut
Sigh...
Whatever, if Wisdom is scum this game im probably quitting, im tired of trying to convince people of my correct reads and failing.
Okay, Sakura is locktown here and I don’t at all feel confident about my being alive to stop her mislynch.

I couldn’t lownlock her before I saw this post but I want to do here, what I was unable to do for Marquis in Hourglass.

I think Tripod is getting lynched no matter what, so he can die tomorrow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #893 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I hardclaim town desp and I trying to decide between Marquis and Wisdom.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #896 (isolation #207) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 889, Varsoon wrote:
In post 880, MariaR wrote:Varsoon
Wisdom
Marquis
Untrod Tripod
Nancy Drew 39

2 town in here and gg
Why is Nancy in this list but not Sakura or Nos.
Okay.
Why are you convinced on Wisdom being town? He basically did a 180 on Sakura’s alignment.

Sakura is obvtown here and town!Wisdom should see that. In Minuet, he didn’t do a 180 on her slot but waffled back and forth on it.

I don’t know Nos’ scum game but I don’t really see him flipping out on me as scum the way he did. I think Marquis is objectively scummier but I don’t trust Wisdom not to push Sakura mislynch.

I think Maria could be town but lolwrong about my being easy to manipulate. I would never have unvoted, if that were true.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #897 (isolation #208) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 894, MariaR wrote:I feel like the safer shot is Marq but wisdom solves a lot more games if he's scum.
If he's town he'll try to keep voting Sakura..hm
Like I feel if you shoot Marq we'll lynch UT tomorrow they'll be 1 scum between varsoon/wisdom but it'll still be hard to figure out (but I lean varsoon)
I don't want you to die so imo the safe shot of marq is better
I can’t die - during the day - unless Wisdom is lying about being miller.

My issue is between shooting my strongest scumread and preventing Sakura mislynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #899 (isolation #209) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If scum have 2 kills, we could both be dead tonight.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #901 (isolation #210) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 899, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If scum have 2 kills, we could both be dead tonight.
Wisdom, Nos, Varsoon could all vote her.

If scum have 2 kills, than all it would take are 3 votes.

Shooting claimed miller is really the only way of removing one of those votes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #902 (isolation #211) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 900, MariaR wrote:you think scum would kill me more conf town dun?
Maybe not. But I still think Kokichi kill points to scum thinking he was protective, so I think they want to kill whomever they think could be that.

Kokichi also did think there was a scum miller in the setup but I’m less confident on whether or not that’s relevant.

But probably Gamma and whomever scum thinks is protective, would be my guess, Okay, I should probably shoot Marquis. I just hope town lynches correctly.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #903 (isolation #212) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

shoot Marquis

Wisdom, you had better not make me regret this.

Wisdom could be town and I don’t want to risk putting us in LYLO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #907 (isolation #213) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 906, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ugh I was pretty sure Marquis was Town
Guess we’ll see
I would have shot Wisdom to prevent Sakura mislynch but if was wrong, it puts us in LYLO and Marquis was completely different in Hourglass than here.

If it weren’t for Hourglass, I probably would be townreading him.

I realize that shooting Wisdom and being wrong, would also put us in LYLO. I also thought it strange that Marquis said if he died, it was Wisdom. That was so out of the blue and weird because he did it without hardclaiming anything.

There was no reason for him to think that. And Wisdom ignoring it was weird also,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #908 (isolation #214) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Marquis should have hardclaimed if he were town. Also the whole literal Kokichi shooting thing made no sense whatsoever. It was obvious what he meant.

I also disliked his defense of Tripod and his votes on Dunn/Varsoon/hebi/me.

Tripod is still probably obvscum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #910 (isolation #215) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 466, Marquis wrote:as a sidenote I'm wary of people suddenly coming to my defense (partially because it feels like it never happens) especially Wisdom with the "but UT could still be scum" aside. It like 50% strikes me as scum trying to take advantage of Nancy's mindset right now.

Wisdom is still on my would not lynch today pile though and I like this wagon so I'll stay put.
In post 475, Marquis wrote:if I die it was wisdom
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #914 (isolation #216) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 910, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 466, Marquis wrote:as a sidenote I'm wary of people suddenly coming to my defense (partially because it feels like it never happens) especially Wisdom with the "but UT could still be scum" aside. It like 50% strikes me as scum trying to take advantage of Nancy's mindset right now.

Wisdom is still on my would not lynch today pile though and I like this wagon so I'll stay put.
In post 475, Marquis wrote:if I die it was wisdom
Why does town!Marquis not want to lynch the player he expects to shoot him? That makes no sense. What townie doesn’t vote for the player they expect to NK them?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #916 (isolation #217) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 912, Varsoon wrote:So wait
was all that stuff about being protected N1 faked?
I don't understand
No, if Marsuis is town, I die.

What does my shooting Marquis have anything to do with my doc theory?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #919 (isolation #218) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 915, Varsoon wrote:
In post 912, Varsoon wrote:So wait
was all that stuff about being protected N1 faked?
I don't understand
Wait scratch this I'm stupid
Of course the dayshot failed it doesn't succeed on desperados
Why wouldn’t it? Nothing in the setup says desps are immune. Only to millers. If I had shot Gamma/Dunn for intstance, they would die, despite being town.

I am totally confused by what you’re suggesting here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #921 (isolation #219) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 918, Varsoon wrote:Like I thought your claim retroactively explained why you weren't killed but would still clear you if Marquis flips town
No, I widh I were bp. Well yeah, cuz I die then. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #924 (isolation #220) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I definitely think you’re town. You’re derping way too much to be scum here. Please don’t let Wisdom/Nos mislynch Sakura.

Tripod needs to be tomorrow’s lynch. If Marquis is town, sorry guys but I had no choice, because I couldn’t let Sakura get mislynched and this was the only way I could stop it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #936 (isolation #221) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 935, Wisdom wrote:I was blocked
What is your role?

Someone unvote, please.

Claim now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #938 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 937, Wisdom wrote:same as gamma
I targeted sakura
You were blocked. Why only 1 kill?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #940 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 938, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 937, Wisdom wrote:same as gamma
I targeted sakura
You were blocked. Why only 1 kill?
Tripod/Moment is town RB.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #942 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 939, Wisdom wrote:guess the extra kill was one shot or even night
which makes sense
Hmmmm . . .

Why were you townreading Sakura on D2 and scumreading her on D3?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #944 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 941, Wisdom wrote:how do you know?
I think you’re scum.

VOTE: Wisdom
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #946 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 945, Wisdom wrote:wrong
Then why did you do a 180 on Sakura and hesitate on Marquis question?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #947 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Tell me who is scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #949 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 943, Wisdom wrote:because reads evolve
No connection whatsoever to Marquis, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #952 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 948, Wisdom wrote:Sakura and moment
Nah.

shoot Wisdom
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1054 (isolation #230) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1000, MariaR wrote:
In post 997, Varsoon wrote:
In post 993, MariaR wrote:I can't say I would've caught you I might've between you or nos but eh.
Varsoon was just yeah lol.
HEY HOLD THE PHONE
I WAS READY TO SHIMMY ON IN TO VICTORY
HOW THE FUCK I WENT A WHOLE GAME WITH MY BIG ASS MOUTH AND DIDN'T GET SHOT FOR IT IS A FUCKING MIRACLE AND GREAT PLAY ON MY PART YOOOOOO
I also had really good night actions if my blocks blocked all of what I think I blocked.
I HAD YOU PEGGED FROM THE START MR.
IF NANCY DIDN'T LOL SHOOT WISDOM I HAD MY SHOT LINED UP FOR YOUR ASS :lol:
:facepalm: s self...Sorry, I thought Sakura was doc.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1055 (isolation #231) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1051, Sakura Hana wrote:I am curious as to why MariaR said i was obvtown or Nancy said i was locktown tho.
I thought you were the doc and I assumed I had to have been doc protected, to.have.still been alive.

Why did you decided to kill me when you did?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”