Town should never quickhammer

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

In post 22, BNL wrote:It’s not just accidental quickhammers though. A lot of people like to quickhammer now just for the lolz.
That's like, just your opinion man.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Ectomancer »

People who drag out game days to be unnecessarily long by suggesting that we ban quickhammers should be banned and quickhammered and then lynched several times over. Games that drag on kill more games than any quickhammer ever did.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Ectomancer »

In post 58, Psyche wrote:id really like to understand how you could think quickhammering doesnt worsen games
i need to know whether you're just a troll or wrong
Now you are trolling.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”