Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3148, Alonzo wrote:This is outside of performers scum range as I understand it.
I am thinking Enigma.

I will have to re ISO Korina & his vex character.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:49 am

Post by ruru »

In post 2239, ruru wrote:Get me out of this game
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:50 am

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE COUNT 5.1
Alonzo (0):

Performer (2):
skitter30, Korina
(L-2)

ruru (0):

Enigma (0):

skitter30 (0):

Korina (0):

Not Voting (4):
Alonzo, Performer, ruru, Enigma

With
alive, it takes
to kill.
Day 5 ends in (expired on 2018-11-08 20:30:00)

Other:

- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Performer »

In times of great difficulty , the extent of your character is shown! You cannot give up!

In fact, one thing you can do too is parse through ISOs, ruru - from one Kpop fan to another.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:55 am

Post by ruru »

do you know why alonzo thinks you're out of your scumrange?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:13 am

Post by ruru »

In post 3146, Performer wrote:The part I bolded about your reply, is very odd , so I'm trying to understand it. You're saying that I somehow know they're no killing?
as for this, you would know scum nokilled n3 (establishing it as a thing scum believe is good)
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3154, ruru wrote:do you know why alonzo thinks you're out of your scumrange?
I know very well why he thinks this. In fear of letting on too much info for scum, I don't think he or I should get into that.
In post 3155, ruru wrote:
In post 3146, Performer wrote:The part I bolded about your reply, is very odd , so I'm trying to understand it. You're saying that I somehow know they're no killing?
as for this, you would know scum nokilled n3 (establishing it as a thing scum believe is good)
Well...I hypothesized this because Alonzo blocked me twice and I'm just VT. So with all the info right now, that's the conclusion I arrive at - that scum no killed.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

performer himself i think is fine, and i lowkey townread him in isolation tbh

however, things that i'm finding a little problematic include:

-> in retrospect, tw's iso isn't that great

-> tw has pretty bad associatives with bujaber (on bujaber's end)

-> all iterations of flipped scum (anti, bujaber, and cj) townread sky
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3146, Performer wrote:that's a DRAW. That means they risked being ok with that. If I go off what I can tell from # of games played and meta - I don't think ruru is that type of scum, or skitter for that matter. But I think this last scum isn't too sharp due to what I've explained here.
i mean, it' spossible they think it's impossible for them to win so are going for a draw instead (after all, that's better than an outright loss)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

Subject: Open 713: Jungle Republic [Game Over]

In post 179, Korina wrote:Try 72/24 and 48/24 hour games, plus this game, which is 168/48.

This is the only site where I could fesibly get away with doing 3+ games at once.
I mean, I get it, life gets busy and you might not have time to post as much as you like - but like the fact that you're repeatedly popping in to tell us you're busy and that you can't really post content looks excuse-y.[/quote]

this is how i described town!korina in the other game i played with him
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

i messed up those quotes; let me try that again
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

Subject: Open 713: Jungle Republic [Game Over]
skitter30 wrote:
In post 179, Korina wrote:Try 72/24 and 48/24 hour games, plus this game, which is 168/48.

This is the only site where I could fesibly get away with doing 3+ games at once.
I mean, I get it, life gets busy and you might not have time to post as much as you like - but like the fact that you're repeatedly popping in to tell us you're busy and that you can't really post content looks excuse-y.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3161, skitter30 wrote:Subject: Open 713: Jungle Republic [Game Over]
skitter30 wrote:

I mean, I get it, life gets busy and you might not have time to post as much as you like - but like the fact that you're repeatedly popping in to tell us you're busy and that you can't really post content looks excuse-y.
Interesting. I didn't know ruru/enigma/buj/korina are so close to one another. One possibility I have is that korina is emulating his town game, if he's scum. A problem is , I don't know if kor is capable of stretching himself that much...is he capable of it? I haven't seen a scum game of korina's either.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Performer »

Also - Korina spoke in d4 I think, of some possibility chart he made in terms of who was scum.

Iirc, he mentioned enig>perf>skitter? Problem with THAT is we can only risk 1 mislynch on d5, today.

I keep thinking enig is scummier than korina but there are some weird things like that from korina, that make me keep reevaluating. He even said he thought the game was solved
so he was disinterested . That's interesting in addition to the way he voted me today.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Performer »

Something vex said is he lurks as scum. Vex & Korina's ISOs are over 200 posts combined already. So that alone....doesn't make me think he's scum over enigma. :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Korina »

My vote stays on Performer unless he gets modkilled.
I'll explain why in a bit, give me time to explain my reasoning.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Korina »

My point here is that I do not believe that scum is certainly trying to gambit, and get Performer mislynched at this point. Unless scum is {Skitter, Ruru, Alonzo}, someone who is pretty much unlynchable, there is no way that Performer has been blocked, and there has been no mafia kill
twice
. If it is not Performer, Enigma, or Skitter, that means it has to fall between Ruru and Alonzo, however, at that point, I'm fine with mafia winning since they played such a risky gambit and pulled it off.

In Town of Salem, I've never seen this tactic being pulled off. I've never seen scum try not to kill in order to get a scummy player mislynched, even though, that greatly benefits them to do so, since, well, the game is so short. Now, lets translate that to this game, where games are a million times longer. Would scum try to pull something off like that unless they're unlynchable? No. Scum would never try to. That gives town more time to analyze this, and try to figure out who they are. At this stage, scum would want to play like a survivor: Try to get the game to end as soon as possible.

Like I said, unless scum is literally unlynchable, it has to be Performer or Enigma, because at this stage, scum needs to get kills if they are {Me, Performer, Enigma}. There's no way around that.

{Ruru, Alonzo, Skitter} would be fine not getting kills... for now, however, ultimately, it backfires on them, (exception being Alonzo).
Part of me is starting to think that Performer is trying to get anyone
but
himself lynched at this point, only to try to save himself. Why would Town!Performer do this when he knows he's been rb'd twice? Reasonably, any townie that's been rb'd twice would want to be hanged just to confirm that it is not them, and that it has to be someone else. Only scum at this point would be trying to stay alive.

I don't see Performer trying to confirm himself, (which would be lynch), I see him trying to save himself.
In addition to what I've said above, Performer is the most likely player to flip scum at this point. It really doesn't matter. He's been RB'd twice. Mafia have not killed twice. He's (in my eyes) mechanically confirmed scum.
Unless he's modkilled, or someone outright scum-claims, my vote will not change until his flip.

TL;DR
Scum can't be gambiting at this point unless its {ruru, Skitter, Alonzo}, who are basically unlynchable
Performer isn't really trying to prove himself, he's trying to throw blame elsewhere
He's mechanically confirmed scum imo
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Korina »

Why would we bother wasting our time on someone else, other than someone who has been rb'd twice, with no scum kills?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Korina »

In post 3164, Performer wrote:Something vex said is he lurks as scum. Vex & Korina's ISOs are over 200 posts combined already. So that alone....doesn't make me think he's scum over enigma. :neutral:
Post count doesn't mean jackshit
I make large posts.
Trying to read me based on my overall post count on D5 isn't helping you at all.
It'll make you think that I'm scum because I'm not "being active".

My active is making large posts, not many smaller posts.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Korina »

My lurking is making very short posts, if I even post.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm not entirely sure why you're calling for him to be mod-killed tho
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Korina »

I'm not, I'm saying my vote only changes if he is modkilled.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Korina »

If he's modkilled, we know his flip.
Either the game ends, or its not him. Simple as that.

He's been rb'd twice now, and this is the closest to a cop guilty we can get, so please explain why we would deviate from that?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

i could conceivably see myself no-kill maybe? i'm not sure why i owuldn't just nk tho

i know that i wouldn't want to go for a draw if i were scum in my position because i'm literally never getting lynched; scum!me wants the game to end faster so i can just win, and doesn't want the game to draw

i can kinda see scum in {performer/enigma, maybe korina} try to go for the draw (ie by proposing a no lynch today and no nk tonight again) because a draw is better than an outright loss
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm not sure if i'm seeing him be survivalistic tho?

Return to “Completed Open Games”