UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm still thinking scum!Rolecop is poop.
Just because Gamma was killed, people even started to speculate the chance of a Rolecop.
I still think Gamma was a reasonable kill for scum if Gamma was potentially going to push in the right direction the following day.
..anyone check what that direction was going to be?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKING SAYING. HE VISITED CT. I'VE LAID OUT WHY. HE HAS MORE TO GAIN FROM VISITING CT THAN TCHILL. 2 OF HIS MAJOR TRs SHADED CT HARD AT THE END OF THE DAY.

THIS IS WHY DAVE SAID HE PROTECTED BOON. BECAUSE IF HE CAN GET MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE BOON VISITED TCHILL THEN DAVE'S NAME IS CLEARED IN EVERYONE'S EYES. YOU CAN'T SEE WHY HE'D DO SOMETHING BECAUSE IT'S WORKING ON YOU YOU DINGUS. MY LORD.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Just because you think role cop is poop doesn't mean a strongman exist. You have the to prove a strongman exist if that's what you believe. It's literally the only way to clear Dave.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Why would I need to clear dave?
I just want reundo lynched smh... :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

prove to me dave isn't on a team with nonny.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

and when dave's scummate flips. I'll be the one to flip next. We scum lynch dave today, im no longer a ML option.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

you're scared to death you'll read me wrong for the first time. You don't have a good idea of what's going on and you're falling back on a SR tchill read because its conveniant for you. Because SR'ing me once when im town won't hurt you as much as TR'ing me when im scum and losing the game. THAT ts why you're being so difficult and THAT is why im losing my mind.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

"prove to me" anything at this point of the game. :lol:
You can't "prove" that dave is scum.
Just as I can't "prove" that dave is a Doc, scum likely has no Rolecop and might just as well have a strongman or whatever.

No proving at this point Chill, and you know it.
I'm not going to accept dave as a lynch today as strongly as you disagree to do it.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1131, Tchill13 wrote:you're scared to death you'll read me wrong for the first time.
This I have no trouble admitting.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

IVE PROVEN IT. YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT BECAUSE OF A ROLE THAT COULD, COULD, COULD EXIST. I WILL NEVER LYNCH ANYONE IN THIS GAME EXCEPT DAVE. I WILL NO LYNCH FROM HERE ON OUT UNTIL DAVE IS LYNCHED.

YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING YOU CAN TO PUT DAVE AS POSSIBLE TOWN. ANYTHING. THIS IS THE BEST CASE IVE HAD AGAINST ANYONE ON THIS SITE AND YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. IT'S LITERALLY AS SIMPLE AS 2+2=4.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

you'll never play with me again if i effect your ability to properly play a game. i can guarantee that.

you better be scum. Which is why i won't lynch anyone but dave. Because you being scum is possible if its with dave. Other than ego there's no reason for you to fight it like this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i guess we're no lynching. Fine with me. See yall in a few days.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

reundo, you help me lynch dave and we can work together to lynch whomever we agree on last day phase. You as well CT. We only need 4 votes.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:49 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1135, Tchill13 wrote:you'll never play with me again if i effect your ability to properly play a game. i can guarantee that.
Honest to god, I also hope you are scum over CT at this point.. :lol:
Because you have managed to make everything you say this dayphase so convincing that I'd be worried if it was LyLo over MyLo.
Shame if you lose this game only because Boon had two fantastic pages worth of content.
You've played well this game. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I guess nobody is gonna play. I'm done talking to una. This is fun.
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Reundo »

So, apparently my N3 result was wrong. It turns out I actually didn't detect any motion around nonny N3. I don't think this actually changes much though -- nonny was conf scum to me for not being quick-hammered, not the night actions persay. Actually, this makes a FA/nonny/dave team even more plausible to me since it would be weird to have three scum PRs and I couldn't really see nonny making the night kill, so it would make sense if scum had two 2-shot PRs with nonny being the goon.

I don't get how we've just gotten a time extension and the first thing Una does is decide to rush my lynch because he's already decided my claim is bullshit without waiting to hear what everyone else has to say on it. We still haven't gotten input from CT and dave, which is especially important in CT's case since he doesn't seem like a likely mislynch for scum anymore and could very well die tomorrow. I have no idea why he thinks scum would have a Strongman considering there's only at most one protective if dave really is town, and only a two shot for that matter -- it would pretty much be worthless for scum to have a role that only counters 1/2 a protective role at best.

I think a nonny/Una team would be kind of dumb, because I see no reason why they'd want to push me over dave considering they'd win with a lynch either way, especially after my claim. Una/davesaz would make some sense given how strongly he's defended davesaz and his heavy tunneling on me, but for that to work there'd have to be a reason why they wouldn't quick-hammer nonny yesterday considering CT's conf town to me, and there's a post Una made earlier that basically said "either me/nonny/CT is scum or scum are bad at coordinating hammers", which suggest scum!him would have no reason not to hammer town!nonny.

I'm fine with a davesaz lynch today. I wanted a nonny lynch today since I know for sure she's scum, but I didn't factor in that people probably wouldn't be in the same boat as me. I don't really see the team not being nonny/davesav/FA anyhow. The problem is that I don't think we're going to be able to pull off a davesaz lynch since it's clear that no one on my wagon is going to switch over. It seems like either I'm going to be the lynch or we're just going to no-lynch.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: davesaz
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Good deal. One more.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Sorry for not posting in a while, I had several exams today and had little free time. I'm going to be looking at past mini normal games to try and judge who is more likely to be telling the truth out of Reundo/Dave through usual setups on this site(though I think there is a good chance both are lying.) Right now if Una is scum, he's probably scum with Dave since there's no other reason for him to fight a lynch on a townie that hard as scum. Nonny/Tchill is impossible, Reundo/Nonny is practically ruled out, and both Tchill and Reundo are currently voting Dave. Therefore, I think there is basically no chance of a quickhammer if Dave is put to L-1. By the time I wake up tomorrow, I want both Dave and Reundo to make cases as to why they shouldn't be lynched. This should motivate both players to post in order to save themselves and help ensure a better final decision.
VOTE: Davesaz
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by The Mighty Ducks »

vote count 4.07
Quack, flavour to follow

nonny
(0) :
UnaBombaH
(0):
davesaz
(3) : Tchill13, Reundo, Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
(0) :
Reundo
(3) : nonny, davesaz, UnaBombaH
Tchill13
(0) :

not voting:

with 6 duckies alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

day three will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-28 10:30:00)

mod notes:
- quack
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Reundo, why did you mistakenly think you saw motion around Nonny when you didn't? Also, why did you not crumb your result from night 3?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1142, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Right now if Una is scum, he's probably scum with Dave since there's no other reason for him to fight a lynch on a townie that hard as scum.
If somehow Chill really managed to sow this paranoia into your head.. :facepalm:
I am not fighting the dave lynch any more than Chill is fighting the reundo lynch!
How the fuck did Chill manage to get this idea to you through raging, that my attitude towards lynching dave is any different than his attitude towards lynching reundo? :lol:
Seriously.
Considering that I was "locktown" to Chill at the start of the day, I'm somehow scummy because WE AGREE ON A LIKELY SCUM? (The difference being that Chill doesn't want that scum lynched in a MyLo -> drives me mad with suspicion.)
I'm ready to resign from this game if we lynch dave today.
I will not be here to be mislynched because of thousands and thousands of AtE drenched posts leading into anyone suddenly feeling suspicious about me.
I put too much work for into obv.towning this game to not get mad if that happens..and I refuse to take the same approach Chill did, so.. :yawn:

Good idea on the wagon arrangement though CT, now we know nonny/reundo isn't the team. Although that was supposed to be clear for a while now.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

my attitude towards lynching ruendo isnt the same.

you can't town clear nonny from being dave's partner. Thats a fact.

you don't understand why dave is scum here. It's much more concrete than why you believe reundo is scum.

i'm more than happy for you to resign asap after how difficult you've been even though i've used pretty damn good logic. Even admitting its because of your egotistical fear of reading me wrong.

and its very obvious the route you'll be taking whenever dave's partner is lynched. I will be lynched immediately.

You were locktown to begin with but you're fighting good, great logic tooth and nail and the only leg you have left to stand on is that maybe, MAYBE there's a Godfather that you have no proof of being in this setup. You're arguing the possibility of a role rather than the possibility that dave lied (which would give an explanation, one that doesn't require scum to risk boon entering an additional day phase before lylo or mylo FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GENERATING WIFOM, which is your argument. Because we both know that i as scum wouldn't be stupid enough to attempt to kill boon after the protective claimed he would protect boon.)

sure i've been enfuriated. It's due to you playing illogically because you're "OMG i read tchill right every time" record is at risk here. I'm fine with losing as town when scum earn the win. When they pull off something so brilliant that it would be my last guess they did whatever they did. You play the odds here. Thats how you win consistently. If you're not man enough to handle a loss when scum earn it you'll second, third and fourth guess yourself every time. Scum COULD HAVE no lynched. Risked Boon coming back with a conf townie for the sole purpose of incriminating Dave. That sounds wild doesn't it? I'd be willing to give that scum team a bravo and move on. GG scum you took that risk and it won you the game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

the odds of scum taking said risk is astronomically whether its a good team or a bad team, because you're risking the entire game after one scum death on ONE night phase.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

only reason this game isn't over is because apparently i keep una up at night. I mean this is ridiculous. Do you brag about reading me correctly on other sites too? I mean don't get me wrong its cool and all but i'm not a mafia legend and i never claimed to be. Stop letting that arrogance affect your play here. sheesh. You're a better player than that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

and i want to make this REAL clear. In what world does a claimed PR make like 2 post the last day phase where he believes he's being incriminated?

all game scum have just let town eat town alive. It's the same damn thing this day phase. If dave/reundo/FA/Nonny is a mixture of the scum team I LOSE TO. THE WAY THEY PLAYED THIS GAME.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”