CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

So guys, I need to get something off my chest...

So this one time I was driving home from a 16 hour shift at work and I started to get a bit sleepy, I feel asleep and ended up being in a head on collision car crash. Whilst in hospital Gordon Ramsey, Danny Devito and a magician all came and saw me, the magician taught me some magic. I then decided to enter a talent show, the venue was at the top of a massive mountain I had to hike up and I nearly slipped off the edge a few times, this might've been because I was feeling a little dizzy as my anaemia hasn't fully gone away, at the talent show there was a variety of people and backstage we were teaching each other some new skills, there I learned how to do a weird eyebrow dance and how to squash my nose flat. I haven't driven anywhere since the accident so I took the train home, sadly there was a strike happening and my phone died so there goes the train ride...eventually when I got home I decided to relax by listening to my podcasts and write a few names into my death note of people who annoyed me today

Feels so good to finally tell everyone all this
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798

Return to “Finished Threads”